The new Ontarian Islamic Party

17 hours ago, Saudi Monitor said:

Lies, in order to advance a particular political agenda. It does indeed come from the behavior of Israel. No one is focused on hating Jews nor interested in killing them because they are Jewish. In fact history is my testimony of how the Jews thrived for centuries in the muslim world while they where persecuted in the west.

The fact of the matter is, the  Zionizt apartheid state in Palestine is a state established on a project to take land inhabited by people living on that land and giving it to another people who were mostly transplanted there at the time from Europe. And I reject the notion that any group (be they Jewish, Muslim or otherwise) has the right to claim land that is inhabited by others as its own. As long as political Zionism is rejected and put aside and discredited, I favor a confederate solution for Palestine that will include Israel, an autonomous capital city of Jerusalem, along with states in Gaza and the West Bank. 

You are yet another example of an internet scholar who knows sweet phack all about either Islamic or Jewish history and who thinks he can change his name on this forum and come back to again patronize and tell both peoples who they are and what is good for them. Confederate state my ass.  What a dumb thing to suggest and only someone who does not understand what sharia law is would say such a dumb thing.

To start with when terrorists whoi kill Jews they do not ask if they are Zionists first and only kill them because they are Zionist which is what your dumb comment necessarily infers when they have been selected and killed in the US or Europe or elsewhere by Muslim or other terrorists. The killings of Jews across the world iss precisely because they are Jews.

More to the point you are either deliberately ignorant or just plain out and out ignorant if you do not know what the Charter of the PA is, the Charter of Hamas is, the Charter of Islamic Jihad is, the Charter of the Hezbollah is, on and on. They don't distinguish between Jews and Zionists in their call for murdering them in war. Go bloody well read their charters.

Next Jews did not thrive for centuries in the Muslim world while they were persecuted in the West. Again you make an absolutely incorrect and just out and out stupid comment that shows a complete and total ignorance of Jewish history and how someone like you read one article on the internet and now lectures.Go find out what kafir means. Go find out what dhimmi means. Go find out what sharia law did and still does to non Muslims in their countries before you make such stupid comments.

Sharia law as it is interpreted in all existing Muslim countries will only permit non Muslims to live as second class citizens if that. Confederacy my ass. No Muslim nation has ever lived in a confederate state or in any state co-existing on an equal legal level with non Muslims.

Even more amazing is that you can't figure out why or act as if you have never heard that the agenda of the PA and Hamas et al is not to live in a confederacy with Jews but to remove them all out of the Middle East by war and extermination if they do not flee. Go read their damn charters. Confederacy. Yah right.

Someone else respond to this piffle. I am piffled out with Thompson River or is it Hudson Bay or whatever name you go by.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Saudi Monitor said:

Besides the Jews thriving in the Muslim world for centuries

Would you care to tell us how the Jews thrive in the Muslim world TODAY? Because it seems to me they were almost all expelled from their lands shortly after Israel beat back the Muslim armies attacking it at its birth. Today, the Muslim world is filled with virulent antisemitism, and Jews are not welcome.

20 hours ago, Saudi Monitor said:

You guys can go on about and accuse the victims, the indigenous people of being terrorists and support Israel's colonization, ethnic cleansing and mass killing of civilians, but never for one moment speak of the reality that Israel is a Zionist colonialist apartheid state born of terrorism.

Drivel. Israel was a creation of the United Nations, and its birth was accompanied by mass attacks by surrounding Muslim states,  none of whom could abide the thought of a non-Muslim nation in the midst of 'the house of peace." Muslims divide the world into 'the house of peace' ie, them and 'the house of war' ie, all lands ruled by 'infidels'. And once a land has been under the rule of Islam it can never be ruled by anyone else. That is why Spain, for example, is still considered to be Muslim territory which must be recovered, despite the Muslims who conquered it having been driven off centuries ago.

And I might add that Muslims in Israel proper have far, far more rights than Muslims living in any of the surrounding Arab nations.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/1/2019 at 12:25 AM, Goddess said:

I've never lived next door to people who were continually trying to kill me, so I find it difficult to judge Israel.

Completely false analogy, the Zionist apartheid terror state is a product of European migrants who were dumped in Palestine after the Christian Europe packed them in the gas chambers. The Zionist are foreigners to that land, they colonized that land because they were better armed. How would you feel if an outsider barges inside your house and takes over? Any sane human would defend his property. And to those who try to paint that Muslims by nature are anti-Jews (which is a lie) then surely the greatest acts of genocide of the Jews in history would have been committed by Muslims, not Christian Europe.

How were the Zionists better armed? They didn't have better weapons, they were just better soldiers, the problem for the Arabs is that they can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.   The Israeli edge, is combat leadership.    They have great Generals.  The Arabs don't.

You can't rattle off a dozen Israeli Generals who are amongst the best in the history of warfare, that's how they won.

They learned from their enemies;  Rommel, Guderian, Manstein, Kesselring, etcetera.

Edited by Dougie93

10 hours ago, Saudi Monitor said:

Completely false analogy, the Zionist apartheid terror state is a product of European migrants who were dumped in Palestine after the Christian Europe packed them in the gas chambers. The Zionist are foreigners to that land, they colonized that land because they were better armed.

You're forgetting that a major chunk of the Jews were already living there, and that another major chunk came from the surrounding Muslim countries when they were all expelled by various Arab governments.

The problem with Muslims in Canada is the steady influx of people with harsh religious views from Muslim states, and the flow of money from extremists like the various Saudi charities. These people push a brutal, intolerant view of Islam, and our cowardly governments are letting  them do it.

MONTREAL — A Muslim umbrella organization that allegedly funnelled money to a Hamas-linked charity is buying up property from Quebec to Alberta.
QMI Agency conducted land-register searches that show the Muslim Association of Canada (MAC), based in the Toronto suburb of Mississauga, has bought at least 11 buildings in Ontario, Quebec and Alberta since 2006. They’re being converted into mosques, community centres and schools as the group’s financial dealings catch the attention of the RCMP.

https://torontosun.com/2015/01/29/muslim-group-linked-to-terror-organization-buying-buildings-across-canada/wcm/d9e2a616-ee8d-497a-a190-c8cd09796a16

And by the way, isn't it good to know the RCMP are trying to recruit people from one of their mosques?

Constable Imran Saeed one of the recruiters for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police will be in Masjid Toronto this Friday. He conducts career presentations throughout the City and he will be presenting a session on Friday March 1st after Maghrib in Masjid Toronto.
The RCMP is currently in the midst of hiring 4000 police officers over the next several years. They are actively recruiting members from diverse ethnic, cultural and religious backgrounds….

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/02/canada-protesters-outside-mosque-where-imam-prayed-for-death-of-unbelievers-could-face-hate-crime-charges

21 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Indeed.  All the Zionists wanted was a Canada of their very own.

General Wolfe is simply the Moshe Dayan of British North America.

Problem is people do not study history or realize what causes wars so we get these Wahabi Wannabees writing in like they are experts because they want so desperately to pretend to be warriors. Ironically these wannabeez haven't a clue what Beduins are and why they spit on these Wahabi wannabeez. Saudi my ass. I lived for a week with a bunch of Beduins. They were the best of Israeli soldiers.

Edited by Rue

On 3/11/2019 at 4:39 AM, Saudi Monitor said:

Completely false analogy, the Zionist apartheid terror state is a product of European migrants who were dumped in Palestine after the Christian Europe packed them in the gas chambers. The Zionist are foreigners to that land, they colonized that land because they were better armed. How would you feel if an outsider barges inside your house and takes over? Any sane human would defend his property. And to those who try to paint that Muslims by nature are anti-Jews (which is a lie) then surely the greatest acts of genocide of the Jews in history would have been committed by Muslims, not Christian Europe.

That was dumb as hell. Go find out where Jews come from and where Palestinians come from. Stop repeating what you are to!d without questioning it. By the way your response for someone who clearly hates Jews then denies it less than a sentence later is ridiculous. Figure out what it is you think you are representing. If you wanna play Wahabi warrior don't in the next breath tell people you are a victim of misunderstanding and don't hate Jews. Have the balls to admit you do.. Terrorists aren't misunderstood victims and neither are anti Semites hiding behind the word Zionism then switching to the word Jew a sentence later.

Also no Saudi would deny where Jews come from. Lol get back to me when you  your voice changes. Someone give him 10 million dollars. He's just a kid until he sits next to you on a bus or plane of course.

Kaboom. This ain't no game people. It's one of the downsides of multiculturalism and youth brought up to follow and not question. God bless the cell phone.

Edited by Rue
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Rue said:

Problem is people do not study history or realize what causes wars so we get these Wahabi Wannabees writing in like they are experts because they want so desperately to pretend to be warriors. Ironically these wannabeez haven't a clue what Beduins are and why they spit on these Wahabi wannabeez. Saudi my ass. I lived for a week with a bunch of Beduins. They were the best of Israeli soldiers.

Indeed, Druze, Bedouin and Circassians all serve in the IDF, mostly in elite reconnaissance formations, to include Matkalists.

Edited by Dougie93

If the arab savages were in charge of that land the same shit would still be going on. The people would be living like animals and getting a lot less then they get now. The arabs are the biggest problem this earth faces. It is time for them to get rid of thier 10th century thinking and join the rest of the world.

• Thanks 1

Are you serious 

On 2/28/2019 at 10:30 AM, scribblet said:

Sorry, don't know how that appeared here, I deleted the content

Edited by scribblet

• 1 month later...
On 3/13/2019 at 1:40 PM, PIK said:

If the arab savages were in charge of that land the same shit would still be going on. 

Huh, and my post was deleted because of "inflammatory speech" towards a political party, not an entire race of people?  Love the double standard I'm experiencing here already. Apparently, "inflammatory speech" is verboten towards hate-filled, homophobic, religious extremist political parties, but overt racism gets a free pass.

• Confused 1

I tell you what Armchair...people are extremely fed up with Muslim extremists who engage in terror. They are fed up with them just as they are ALL religious extremists. Because Muslim extremists are this time appear to be engaging in most of the terror attacks we read in the media, they are in the news and each time they engage in terror they reinforce the anger towards Muslim extremist terrorists.

Most people can not differentiate between a Muslim extremist terrorist, a Muslim extremist, a Muslim, an Arab. The words are interchanged yes.  The lines get blurred and yes  its important moderate Muslims know anger you read on such threads is not about moderate Muslims its about Muslim extremist terrorists. I have been the first to come on this board and lecture like a self righteous prophet to others to take care in the differentiation and I am equally as guilty of blurring the lines-we all are at times.

For me the only people I call Arabs are Beduins. Technically an Arab could be anyone descendant from people of the Arabian peninsula region and that could mean Christians, Jews, Muslims, Druze, Berbers, Kurds, and others.

PIK does not need my defence but I can assure you he does not think all Arabs are savages. If you read back his posts and those of people I have given my high almighty lectures to, they all  know the difference. They do.  What we are all expressing is an anger at Muslim extremist ideology and in particular Muslim extremist ideology that leads to terrorism.  Also Islamic segregation in the name of Sharia law is another thing many of us find problematic.

You will find in Canada there have been religious parties, such ad the Christian Heritage Party. They were started as a strong reaction to specific moral issues such as abortion or homosexual lifestyle or people having children outside marriage. Interestingly their views are shared by fundamentalists of many other religions so technically they don't just get support from fundamentalist or extremist Christians. For the most part they remain fringe groups and certainly the Christian Heritage Party  is not terrorist in inclination and welcomes support from fundamentalist Muslims, Jews, Siekhs and Hindus particularly on issues such as sex education ins schools. That is part of the democratic process but it remains fringe, not main-stream and it remains peaceful, not violent.

That said you will find people  in Canada  do not like religion and politics mixed. For the most part we like to keep the two distinct because when you mix them it leads to nothing but extremism. That said this province and country are headed for a conflict with extremist Muslims or any extremist religious followers who want to segregate their members and define law by religious beliefs. However please understand this religious segregationists like Amish or Hasidic Jews don't go around blowing anyone up so most of us don't really gave them much thought.

The disdain over the Ontario  Islamic Party is about  the mixing of religion and politics in light of how its practiced in Islamic states. It  is about people fed up with  anti-democratic values . Its  not necessarily about race,  but I tell you what, as a Jew I have plenty of people assume because I am a Jew and support Israel's right to exist that I am an extremist and hate Muslims, etc.. Read back Saudi's idiotic comments equating holocaust survivors who fled to the Middle East as migrants. That is a deliberate script that denies why Jews fled to Israel and its par for the course.

Is that racist, anti-Semitic, what ist or ism do you want to call it? Does it matter?  

Here is what I will also say-this country, has allowed me and my relatives to live in peace. Its a mix of aboriginal and Christian traditions and British and some French laws and I am grateful for it and loyal to it. I am grateful for the soldiers who died so I can enjoy it. . I don't want it destroyed in the name of people claiming to exercise freedom of speech by upholding views designed to create different levels of rights depending on what religion you have.

So get back to me when you can explain why Sharia law and its system of dhimmitude and the way it is used today in states that practice it through "Islamic" parties is not a threat to  me or the democracy of Canada or the human and individual let alone other rights of Canadians including moderate Muslims.

Edited by Rue
  • Thanks 1

On 1/12/2019 at 9:45 PM, Machjo said:

How do you know they would get no non-Muslim votes? I don't profess Islam and I actually agree with many Muslim ideas nonetheless.

Every group has some good ideas. The Nazis had some good ideas. Stalin had some good ideas. Genghis Khan had some good ideas. Even Vlad the Impaler, maybe the most evil person ever, had some good ideas. I bet that every one of those people gave flowers to someone when they were kids. You just have to weigh the positive impact of all of the good ideas vs the negative impact of all of the bad ones.

Being opposed to Islam is no more racist than being opposed to Communism. It's the political, moral and social philosophy which people oppose, regardless of the skin color or background of the followers. 

• Like 2

On 4/24/2019 at 12:25 PM, Rue said:

So get back to me when you can explain why Sharia law and its system of dhimmitude and the way it is used today in states that practice it through "Islamic" parties is not a threat to  me or the democracy of Canada or the human and individual let alone other rights of Canadians including moderate Muslims.

Muslims in Canada came here to get away from extremism.

Canada is not an Islamic state. 

No religion in Canada is a threat to me because I choose not to participate.

There is no threat to our democracy.

Such catastrophizing is not reality-based  and not helpful. It is nonsense.

10 minutes ago, jacee said:

You have no way of knowing why anybody comes to Canada.

11 minutes ago, jacee said:

Canada is not an Islamic state. 

This can be changed via the ballot box...or other ways.

11 minutes ago, jacee said:

No religion in Canada is a threat to me because I choose not to participate.

Islam will not respect your decision to not participate. 

13 minutes ago, jacee said:

There is no threat to our democracy.

Democracy itself is a threat to democracy. 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, jacee said:

Clearly, that is untrue.

The Khadr family did not come here to get away from Islamic extremism.

Aqsa Parvez' family did not come here to get away from Islamic extremism.

This new Islamic political party, which has many supporters in Canada, none of them came here to get away from extremism.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Argus said:

Being opposed to Islam is no more racist than being opposed to Communism. It's the political, moral and social philosophy which people oppose, regardless of the skin color or background of the followers. 

Communist could mean Obama for all anyone knows when a conservative like Argus throws the word around.

In the meantime it's the generally sneering often hate-filled tone of the opposition to Islam which disgusts.  It's a tone that seems to stupify people who are deaf to it - makes them do things like blithely applying the term commie without a moment's thought.