Older women are not attractive to men?

Argus

On 1/8/2019 at 10:01 AM, Argus said:

Much insults have been heaped upon this writer for saying he wasn't interested in women who are 50 and older (he is 50), but he echoes a theme we've seen elsewhere. One online dating site said last year that while women considered  the 'perfect age' for men was generally a few years older than them, men thought the perfect age for women was 19. And that never changed, despite how old the men got. 

In defense of men, I think that, like women, they are simply responding to instincts. Men are hard-coded to want to mate with women of child-bearing age. And that instinct does not care how reasonable or realistic that is. Women, on the other hand, are instinctively drawn to strong, powerful, aggressive men - by instinct. Those are the men who, for a million years, would be seen as the best providers and defenders of them and their children. And it doesn't matter that this is not actually true these days, where the scrawny computer engineer can earn five times the salary of the big strong labourer, and a civilized society makes violence unlikely.  It's all instinct.

I'm not sure if it's Jonathan Haidt, or some other psychologist who has pointed out that most of our decisions are made on instinct, and then we use our intellect to rationalize what our instincts and emotions are telling us to do. But I think, by and large, that's the case with those we find sexually attractive.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46788256

If you're attracted to young girls and not women your own age and are more attuned to your cave dwelling primal instincts, own it.  Claiming your urges are "normal" is ridiculous.  And we're less violent?  Pffffffffffffft.  You mean we can drop bombs from a joystick operated computer system in a remotely distant trailer?  The writer expressed one opinion, you another.  Damn shame Epstein and Maxwell are out of business.  Did you see the thread where France is discussing letting 13 year olds have "consensual" sex with adults?  The notion that men require defending tells us all much about your perceptual reality.

• 6 months later...

Why a younger woman would want an old man except for a sugar daddy even still when I was younger I would get creeped out by old guys

of course a young woman has a nice body and would want a young guy too not and old man

so the old guys that want younger woman are perverts and it’s gross

the same the other way around

you old men that likeyoung women they will cheat on you with younger man

dont think she wants your old body

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2019 at 10:01 AM, Argus said:

Much insults have been heaped upon this writer for saying he wasn't interested in women who are 50 and older (he is 50), but he echoes a theme we've seen elsewhere. One online dating site said last year that while women considered  the 'perfect age' for men was generally a few years older than them, men thought the perfect age for women was 19. And that never changed, despite how old the men got. 

In defense of men, I think that, like women, they are simply responding to instincts. Men are hard-coded to want to mate with women of child-bearing age. And that instinct does not care how reasonable or realistic that is. Women, on the other hand, are instinctively drawn to strong, powerful, aggressive men - by instinct. Those are the men who, for a million years, would be seen as the best providers and defenders of them and their children. And it doesn't matter that this is not actually true these days, where the scrawny computer engineer can earn five times the salary of the big strong labourer, and a civilized society makes violence unlikely.  It's all instinct.

I'm not sure if it's Jonathan Haidt, or some other psychologist who has pointed out that most of our decisions are made on instinct, and then we use our intellect to rationalize what our instincts and emotions are telling us to do. But I think, by and large, that's the case with those we find sexually attractive.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46788256

He wants to be a sugar daddy. Be thankful he isn't going after children.

• 5 months later...
4 minutes ago, maebryantot said:

Hey there, I don't think age should be the only factor that determines someone's attractiveness. I've seen some women in their 50s who still look stunning and hotter than some young girls in their 18s.

I doubt many people consider it their only factor. But it can be a pretty big barrier for a lot. And i think that's fair. You're attracted to whom your attracted to and i think that we shouldn't shame anyone for their personal tastes in that regard,

I agree with Dave Chapelle.

The value of a man socially to a woman in western society, is material.

The more material, the sexier he becomes. The more desirable. Look at Donald Trump. Look at his wife. Exactly.

There are no women flocking to a balding Brad Pitt, mopping floors at Wal-Mart at 40 trying to go dutch on dates. That will dry most women up real quick.

My wife's friends find out what I do for a living, that I spoil her, and that I own my own car and place, and they all of a sudden want to know where they can find men like me. If I was mooching off of her, and telling her how my heavy handed gambling was going to pay off one day, using it to gamble and delaying rent, they would try to get her to leave me.

There is nothing on my body of value to her. She's very beautiful, can get men easy. Of course she loves me, but let's not kid ourselves. She wouldn't spend a moment with a broke man. 

The value of woman to a man in western society is just that--a woman.

Its why men go to the gym. Why they buy nice cars. Why cologne sells so well, and so on.

So to a man by default, same difference. Why in the actual f*** would I have my career set, and be good, and then chase after a 50 year old woman?

A woman in her prime is between 19 and 29 years old. 

Main reason a woman in that age range that is beautiful will struggle keeping men off her. Men will do anything to be with her.

50 years old. They will check their schedules to see if they have time.

Same difference a rich man with a super car will struggle in the same way.

Sorry, but a woman's vagina has an expiry date.

29, her D cup breasts are perky. 

50, she is tucking them into her jeans.

Yeah, no thanks.