New members of Mapleleafweb

Argus

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Is there any other way to move an ugly head besides rearing ?

Good question. As long as I recall they were always referred to as rearing. However I have come to suspect that they often times do the exact opposite, so as not to be noticed.

47 minutes ago, Owly said:

Good question. As long as I recall they were always referred to as rearing. However I have come to suspect that they often times do the exact opposite, so as not to be noticed.

Like change their name?

7 minutes ago, Owly said:

So why have you yet to show that?

I do that every time you try to dispute what I post. ^_^  That's why you have to resort to cheap, predictable insults EVERY SINGLE TIME.

1 minute ago, Argus said:

I do that every time you try to dispute what I post. ^_^  That's why you have to resort to cheap, predictable insults EVERY SINGLE TIME.

The insults tend to flow the other way after I try and succeed.

1 minute ago, Owly said:

The insults tend to flow the other way after I try and succeed.

Ah, so you're openly admitting that, lacking the ability to debate, you resort to insults in hopes of derailing the discussion into a flamewar?

So it's clear who Owl is but he came in along with Realitycheck and I've been pondering who the latter might be. At first I figured Impact, but it doesn't quite have his feel. Then when I saw him tossing around ridiculous racial accusations I figured Diahlama, but I don't think so now. True, Realitycheck is from BC and so is she. But she doesn't need to come back as an alias. Her account here is still active. So which of our other leftists from the small board is from BC and throws the R word around freely? The Squid perhaps?

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, freespeechforall said:

I am a new member here too and their is nothing insane about the things that I am about to say.

How can you be sure you're not crazy? If you were crazy you wouldn't know you were writing insane things.