The Slow Painful Death of the Trump Administration

50 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

They’re not in jail for those things Bubber. It must be embarrassing for you to say words. 

What things? Collusion? Money laundering? Tax evasion? Human trafficking? I think they're mostly in jail for lying under oath. Which means that when asked about their dealings, they lied. Unlike Hillary, they had something to hide.

5 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Tell that to his campaign manager and national security advisor and lawyer who are already in jail. It must be embarrassing for you after all that Crooked Hillary nonsense. :lol:

Paul Manafort was only his campaign manager for a couple of months, and is in jail for things that happened several years ago.  Regardless, it would be best if Trump just resigned and let his VP take over for the rest of the term.

On 12/15/2018 at 6:14 PM, Iznogoud said:

You seem to be correct about Trump's mental state.  I have had two relatives with early onset dementia and he resembles them in many ways.  Even some of his long time acquaintances state that he is not the man he used to be.  I am old enough that I can remember Trump from four decades ago when he was appearing on Letterman and PBS and he certainly seemed a lot more rational than he is now. 

In the meeting with Schumer and Pelosi Trump seemed to have walked into a trap.  Apparently the GOP was planning on blaming any government shutdown on the Democrats, but Trump took ownership of the shutdown, completely undermining the GOP position. 

As for this Huawei fiasco, Trump may also have undermined his position on that by commenting that he might want to use Meng Wanzhou as a bargaining chip.  If the Canadian courts see it as such it is entirely possible they will toss out the extradition order on the grounds that it is pure politics. 

You listen too much to CNN and MSNBC. You need to take a break from those two outfits called fake news. Maybe even try listening to FOX News for a change and get the other side of the story. Hey, you might just learn something good for a change. Trump does not appear to have any signs of dementia at all. It looks more like he has still more signs of intelligence still working just fine in his brain instead. If it were not for the democrats and that fake and lying liberal media who are always trying to promote hatred and violence towards Trump you would not even be talking here about Trump. You hate Trump because the lying media has brainwashed you into hating Trump. You just cannot or won't bother to see it. 

Trump has no mental issues at all. It is the many people that he has to listen too and work with that are a bit mental. You would start to develop some signs of going crazy if you had to work and deal with liberals/democrats, like Shuckster and Pelopsy(dementia)and the gone beyond bonkers liberal fake and lying media. Hey, you never know. 

Trump does not walk into any trap. Trump is too smart for that to allow himself to get trapped on anything. In the end Trump will be blaming it all on the democrats and rightly so. Trump is just playing with them. Trump is no fool. He is a master at the art of the deal and he knows how to deal with stupid people like liberals and democrats and the fake and lying liberal media. 

Hey, if the they the people want the swampsters back in power than in 2020 vote for the democrats. They will take care of you alright. Lol. 

3 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

What things? Collusion? Money laundering? Tax evasion? Human trafficking? I think they're mostly in jail for lying under oath. Which means that when asked about their dealings, they lied. Unlike Hillary, they had something to hide.

One can only imagine if another special counsel were created that went after Hillary and her crooked buddies instead and asked about her involvement in the sale of uranium to the Russians, and the many other sordid things that her and hubby and Obama were involved in. They were up to their necks in swampster shit. Go after real crooks and thieves. There would be plenty of democrats going to jail? Hillary has plenty to hide. She has just been lucky so far and she is not in jail yet. She has big swampsters that are protecting her. If she goes to jail so will they. Trump told Hillary to her face during the debate that she was a crook and a liar and if Trump became President he would lock her up. What is Trump waiting for? 

So far, this special phony counsel is full of democrats and it is no wonder they are only going after every republican persons that have been involved with Trump. Mueller should have been fired long ago. Hundreds of millions of American tax dollars blown for nothing. No Russian/Trump collusion found anywhere. What a joke America has become thanks to the lieberal/democrats. 

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

Hey, if the they the people want the swampsters back in power than in 2020 vote for the democrats. They will take care of you alright. Lol. 

That's the funny part....because if Trump is so bad...then why are the Democrats struggling to come up with a viable opponent for the 2020 presidential election ?

President Trump has the same approval rating as President Obama at the this point in their first term in office.   Not too shabby for an "Agent Orange".

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

That's the funny part....because if Trump is so bad...then why are the Democrats struggling to come up with a viable opponent for the 2020 presidential election ?

President Trump has the same approval rating as President Obama at the this point in their first term in office.   Not too shabby for an "Agent Orange".

The democrats have no viable candidate that can take on Trump in 2020. Trump is the man for the job in 2020. If he gets the house and the senate then greater things will happen for we the American and Canadian people and we will all benefit from his presidency for another four years. Go, Trumpo, go. :D

Trumps approval rate is high but you will never hear that from the leftist liberal lying media in both our countries. All of those in the liberal media are just a bunch of leftist liberal actors and activist hacks that are being paid big bucks to try and destroy Trumps reputation and the great job that he is doing by trying to look for anything to condemn Trump over and make him look like the man from armagedden. Most people are not buying their lies anymore. Only brainless fools will do that. :lol:

6 hours ago, Boges said:

Trump is being investigated for a lot more than just Collusion. 

This talking point that Mueller hasn't proven the case only proves that Trump is trying to appeal to morons. 

In what Universe is Mueller obliged to make his evidence public before he's ready? We're only getting small samples based on court filings.

Remember the Flynn filing. Two whole other criminal investigations Flynn is assisting in a part from the Russia investigation were present, yes were redacted. 

Blah, blah, blah. 

If Mueller had evidence then did Strzok think that there wasn't a case to be made? He would know as well as anyone else.

This is just like Duffygate in Canada. Hold a 3 year long bitch session, get all the msm behind it, and then when the election is over it all just magically disappears.

They're telling the same lie enough times for it to seem like the truth to people with no BS filters. If Trump really colluded with Russia and there's really evidence I hope they get him. But the chance is about 0% imo. I've seen too much lying and malfeasance from the side that's making the claims. Slimy people getting slimy witnesses and sketchy informants to leak information and sign dirty deals to get their asses out of prison a bit sooner.

5 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Do you honestly think that's what they're in jail for? Not even CNN is saying that, they're just letting you guess that's the case.

25 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Blah, blah, blah. 

If Mueller had evidence then did Strzok think that there wasn't a case to be made? He would know as well as anyone else.

This is just like Duffygate in Canada. Hold a 3 year long bitch session, get all the msm behind it, and then when the election is over it all just magically disappears.

They're telling the same lie enough times for it to seem like the truth to people with no BS filters. If Trump really colluded with Russia and there's really evidence I hope they get him. But the chance is about 0% imo. I've seen too much lying and malfeasance from the side that's making the claims. Slimy people getting slimy witnesses and sketchy informants to leak information and sign dirty deals to get their asses out of prison a bit sooner.

And you have no evidence for that claim. 

All those "Slimy" people were in the Trump inner circle. So what does that say about Trump? 

3 hours ago, Boges said:

All those "Slimy" people were in the Trump inner circle. So what does that say about Trump? 

It says he's slimy.  But no one with a brain would doubt that.  We have the worst reprobate in American politics, given as a gift to the people to test their moral compass.

3 hours ago, Boges said:

And you have no evidence for that claim. 

Evidence was from his own texts with Lisa Page re: the start of the Russian collusion investigation. The is right from the first page of a Google search for "Peter Strzok no there there": https://opensociet.org/2018/07/25/in-russiagate-testimony-before-congress-fbi-attorney-page-admits-there-is-no-there-there/

Trump picked the same campaign finance manager that other Republicans used. Trump picked a slimy lawyer because he cheats on his wives and that's slimy. He paid for his own NDA because he wasn't elected yet: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/08/in_case_you_forgot__congress_paid_17_million_in_hush_money_to_protect_politicians.html

You see, Congressmen use money from a government slush fund for this kind of thing. And it is always regarding re-election. Is it reasonable to assume that Trump would spend a minute in jail just because he used his own money for this kind of thing? No, it's completely stupid. But that's where CNN is, and you just believe everything they say.

When Trump bombed Assad for gassing civilians the first time CNN said that he was unhinged, about to start a huge war, etc. The second time that he did the exact same thing the people on CNN were literally trying to make the case that his administration lacked a clearly defined policy, as if to say that they didn't see the similarity between the two incidents. CNN viewers just nod in agreement, that's what they do. 

If Trump wants a wall they say that they don't need a wall, it's racist, it's too expensive, it doesn't work, etc. Their viewers don't fact check, they don't question a damn thing they're told, they just nod and regurgitate exactly what they heard on "the news". Walls actually do work. They're expensive, but it's more expensive to pay thousands of extra border agents for 50 years, to staff huge detention centres for illegals awaiting processing for that whole time, to have more ice agents working on tracking down illegals within the country, etc. 

They say things on CNN that are literally stupid all the time. In fact they rarely make any sense at all.

Russian collusion is just another farce. FBI agents are losing or severely damaging their careers over this, and it's going to get worse for them before it gets better. If there is no proof Russian collusion then a lot of people will be up against the wall for what appears to be a lot of blatant lying to the FISA court.

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

What a joke. These aren’t “crimes” lol. You drink too much kool-aid. It’s people like you who get caught up hook, line and sinker following people like Hitler to round up Jews. 

You apparently prefer insults in place of intelligent commentary.  I note you posted nothing of substance to prove your mistaken point.  I will give it all the consideration it deserves, namely nothing. 

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Of course it’s a big deal that the guy who started the investigation was just a disgruntled Dem supporter with a bone to pick. It’s a sad day when the FBI just starts an investigation on a person to see what they can find. That’s not how they’re supposed to work. They’re supposed to find out that a crime has been committed before they go all out with wiretaps and large-scale investigations.

For you to laugh that off just shows incredible bias and ignorance.

The CBC is not well-respected, and “Fox News” is not an entertainment show. The channel has opinion shows like Waters’ World etc that are entertainment, but Brett Baier is actually a very well-respected news anchor and you can check into that if you want.

CBC ran the $90K duffygate “scandal” for 3 years like it was headline news. The CBC is garbage and should be defunded..

I think we will have to agree to disagree.  You apparently have little or no knowledge of the evidence building up against Trump.  And you cling to a source of news that has been shown to be wrong on a multitude of occasions.  As for the CBC, so what?  There are a hundred other news sources giving identical reports.  That you consider them all to be in error makes your judgement somewhat suspect. 

7 hours ago, taxme said:

You listen too much to CNN and MSNBC. You need to take a break from those two outfits called fake news. Maybe even try listening to FOX News for a change and get the other side of the story. Hey, you might just learn something good for a change. Trump does not appear to have any signs of dementia at all. It looks more like he has still more signs of intelligence still working just fine in his brain instead. If it were not for the democrats and that fake and lying liberal media who are always trying to promote hatred and violence towards Trump you would not even be talking here about Trump. You hate Trump because the lying media has brainwashed you into hating Trump. You just cannot or won't bother to see it. 

Trump has no mental issues at all. It is the many people that he has to listen too and work with that are a bit mental. You would start to develop some signs of going crazy if you had to work and deal with liberals/democrats, like Shuckster and Pelopsy(dementia)and the gone beyond bonkers liberal fake and lying media. Hey, you never know. 

Trump does not walk into any trap. Trump is too smart for that to allow himself to get trapped on anything. In the end Trump will be blaming it all on the democrats and rightly so. Trump is just playing with them. Trump is no fool. He is a master at the art of the deal and he knows how to deal with stupid people like liberals and democrats and the fake and lying liberal media. 

Don't you find it interesting that Trump is the only president in history who seems borderline demented and who has made lying his normal form of communication?  If you think this is normal perhaps you should study previous presidents.  BTW "swampsters" pretty much describes the people Trump appointed and routinely associates with. 

11 minutes ago, Iznogoud said:

Don't you find it interesting that Trump is the only president in history who seems borderline demented and who has made lying his normal form of communication?  If you think this is normal perhaps you should study previous presidents.  BTW "swampsters" pretty much describes the people Trump appointed and routinely associates with. 

It is normal when compared to many previous U.S. presidents....Trump just has a lot more attention from a modern mass media.

Study: Half of All Presidents Suffered from Mental Illness

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

It is normal when compared to many previous U.S. presidents....Trump just has a lot more attention from a modern mass media.

Study: Half of All Presidents Suffered from Mental Illness

I expect most of those findings could be applied to the general population.  But is it normal for a president to lie an average of 10 times a day?  Or to repeatedly mock and insult those he does not like?  I can't remember any other president doing that or any Prime Minister either. 

4 minutes ago, Iznogoud said:

I expect most of those findings could be applied to the general population.  But is it normal for a president to lie an average of 10 times a day?  Or to repeatedly mock and insult those he does not like?  I can't remember any other president doing that or any Prime Minister either. 

That's really the point...Trump is drawn from the "general population"....like many other U.S. presidents.

Trump's rhetoric and "lies" are now well understood in the present political framework/context that is polarized and enjoined by the media, a leading reason how/why he defeated Hillary Clinton.

Comparisons to the past are interesting, but largely irrelevant.  

Edited by bush_cheney2004

1 hour ago, Iznogoud said:

You apparently prefer insults in place of intelligent commentary.  I note you posted nothing of substance to prove your mistaken point.  I will give it all the consideration it deserves, namely nothing. 

I'm not trying to insult you. Just trying to wake you up. Surely you must be able to understand at least some of what I said to you.

1 hour ago, Iznogoud said:

I think we will have to agree to disagree.  You apparently have little or no knowledge of the evidence building up against Trump.  And you cling to a source of news that has been shown to be wrong on a multitude of occasions.  As for the CBC, so what?  There are a hundred other news sources giving identical reports.  That you consider them all to be in error makes your judgement somewhat suspect. 

OMG dude. You talk about "knowledge" and then you barf out CNN bafflegab like it's worthwhile commentary.

When you watch CNN do you ever see a person talking and think to yourself "that guy is just a total moron"? 

Here's a quick question about a topic that made it's way through the various news cycles for a couple of years now, so you should have had lots of time to figure this one out. I just want to get a read on your level of understanding:

If you see a talking head on CNN say that "Kaepernick is just exercising his freedom of speech" when he kneels during the anthem do you think they're correct or are they actually completely moronic?

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm not trying to insult you. Just trying to wake you up. Surely you must be able to understand at least some of what I said to you.

That is another implied insult.  If you must know I have studied Canadian and  international politics for over 40 years.  I suspect I probably understand at least as much as you.  BTW this in not the first forum I have been on, but I quit the others when they deteriorated into trolling sites.  I was attracted to this one because its rules seemed to indicate that it promoted a civil exchange of views.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

OMG dude. You talk about "knowledge" and then you barf out CNN bafflegab like it's worthwhile commentary.

When you watch CNN do you ever see a person talking and think to yourself "that guy is just a total moron"? 

Here's a quick question about a topic that made it's way through the various news cycles for a couple of years now, so you should have had lots of time to figure this one out. I just want to get a read on your level of understanding:

If you see a talking head on CNN say that "Kaepernick is just exercising his freedom of speech" when he kneels during the anthem do you think they're correct or are they actually completely moronic?

I could care less about the national anthem.  I'm not an American.  But here is a question for you.  When a nation forces its citizens through shaming or threats to conform to what should be a voluntary ritual what does that say about the values of that nation? 

To answer your question about CNN - yes I do think some of the people on that network are total morons.  That is why it is not my first choice for news.  In fact the news content of CNN is remarkably low.  There is more actual content on the CBC, CTV, and Global in half an hour than there is on CNN in three or four hours.  What CNN seems to thrive on (probably because it is cheap) is three or four topics and then discussing them endlessly for the next few days.  It seems that no matter who is hosting one of the CNN segments, the topic is pretty much the same with only the talking heads changing.  Not only that, but the debates themselves are rather contrived with a left winger and a right winger going at one another while the host acts as a moderator.  Unfortunately, after watching a few pf these debates it becomes obvious that both the speakers are simply part of the network, hired to dispute matters with one another. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

That's really the point...Trump is drawn from the "general population"....like many other U.S. presidents.

Trump's rhetoric and "lies" are now well understood in the present political framework/context that is polarized and enjoined by the media, a leading reason how/why he defeated Hillary Clinton.

Comparisons to the past are interesting, but largely irrelevant.  

If you cannot compare a current president with those of the past, then what basis of comparison is there?  There has to be some yardstick by which an elected official can be measured if there are to be any standards at all. 

4 minutes ago, Iznogoud said:

If you cannot compare a current president with those of the past, then what basis of comparison is there?  There has to be some yardstick by which an elected official can be measured if there are to be any standards at all. 

Trump explicitly destroyed any such standards and his traditional GOP rivals by design, becoming the 45th POTUS in the process.    He was elected to break things, and that includes breaking with the previous traditions of elected officials.   Trump lies like any politician, but he will do it in the extreme for maximum media effect.    As I have said before, Hillary Clinton ran from the media....while Donald Trump had sex with it...and they liked it.

You are probably right, but unfortunately for Trump his parade of lies is about to run into a House of Representatives that might require him to testify under oath.  His continual attempts to distort the truth will not serve him well in that event. 

3 minutes ago, Iznogoud said:

You are probably right, but unfortunately for Trump his parade of lies is about to run into a House of Representatives that might require him to testify under oath.  His continual attempts to distort the truth will not serve him well in that event. 

Not going to happen while Trump is president....executive privilege and separation of powers assures that...especially if it goes to the U.S. Supreme Court.    The House can draft and pass articles of impeachment, but that doesn't mean Trump will be convicted in the Senate....just ask President Bill Clinton.