The Slow Painful Death of the Trump Administration

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

So you admit that President Trump will serve one full term, and maybe another.    Resistance is futile....

I suspect he will serve out his term because if he wa impeached he could get a pardon. Better to vote him out and then arrest him.

1 minute ago, Owly said:

I suspect he will serve out his term because if he wa impeached he could get a pardon. Better to vote him out and then arrest him.

More confusion...impeachment does not mean removal from office.   That takes a trial and conviction in the Senate.

President Clinton was impeached but served two full terms, was sued in civil court,  fined, and disbarred.

2 minutes ago, Owly said:

They suffer the embarrassment on the world stage and accrue "bigly" more debt at home.

Maybe if he is reelected he will invite Fat Kim, Vladi, and MBS all to the WH for a victory party.  Oh and I forgot Duterete. Have I forgotten any murderous warlord buddies of Trumps?

4 minutes ago, Owly said:

Maybe if he is reelected he will invite Fat Kim, Vladi, and MBS all to the WH for a victory party.  Oh and I forgot Duterete. Have I forgotten any murderous warlord buddies of Trumps?

You forgot Jair Bolsonaro, no doubt you lump him in with the rest, lulz. 

Edited by Yzermandius19

4 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

It wasn't a mistake in 2016 and it won't be a mistake in 2020. Obvious lesser of evils is obvious.

So you like they guy who said he would be too busy working hard for the American people to be playing golf anywhere near as often as Obama did, and so far has played golf, at taxpayer expense, at a rate 10 times higher than Obama did? And that's just the start.

1 hour ago, Owly said:

So you like they guy who said he would be too busy working hard for the American people to be playing golf anywhere near as often as Obama did, and so far has played golf, at taxpayer expense, at a rate 10 times higher than Obama did? And that's just the start.

Politicians are hypocrites, who knew?
Yawn.

If that's just the start, the end must even lamer criticisms of Trump, either you got nothing, or you lead with your worst material and made a fool of yourself. Either way, might want to step your game up.

Edited by Yzermandius19

12 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Politicians are hypocrites, who knew?
Yawn.

If that's just the start, the end must even lamer criticisms of Trump, either you got nothing, or you lead with your worst material and made a fool of yourself. Either way, might want to step your game up.

I'll wait for the full Mueller report to step up the game.

Trump lies through his teeth (yet again) about how much aid has gone to Puerto Rico after the devastation of hurricane Maria. Trump claims $20B has been spent when apparently the facts are in is more like $1.5B. The islands governor has finally had enough of Trump's BS and said in a recent interview "if the bully gets close enough, he will punch the bully in the mouth". Trump should go down and throw a few more packages of paper towels around and then he could duke it out with the gov.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/28/politics/ricardo-rossell-donald-trump-puerto-rico-funding/index.html