The Slow Painful Death of the Trump Administration

21 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Yes, a criminal. 

The bridge to becoming a police state is crossed when a bogus investigation is opened on an individual just to find evidence of some sort of crime. 

To this point there’s no evidence that the “crime of colluding with Russians” was ever committed, yet a FISA warrant has been issued and then renewed 3 times. The warrant isn’t even supposed to be renewed unless more evidence of the crime under investigation has been found. No new evidence was ever submitted to the FISA court on subsequent renewals. So, it’s going to be obvious that the FISA court was mislead at some point.

Iznogoud you keep referring to all these indictments that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP OR RUSSIAN COLLUSION! It just reeks of a deep ignorance and an inability to process iformation that’s being force-fed into your brain. 

Sorry, but if you think Mueller is a criminal then you live in Fantasyland.  As for the various indictments I strongly suspect Trump's turn is coming.  It is interesting to note that the Democrats have started to hire large number of constitutional lawyers.  They are almost certainly going after Trump in the coming year.  Mind you, if Trump is as innocent as you claim, then you should welcome this chance as it will give Trump a chance to clear his name.

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Iznogood, Hardner - you guys seem to be on the same page re: the 30 indictments and their direct links to Trump.

Can either of you explain how even two of these indictments directly relate to Trump? I’ll even count the ridiculous confession to campaign finance violations for the NDAs as one. You just need to come up with one other thing.

Can you guys describe how even one of those indictments ties Trump to Russian collusion?

No, but it is interesting just how many of those indicted had close ties to Russian business.  And then there is the fact that the meeting with Russian officials in Trump Tower was attended by Trump's son and his son-in-law.  What is the chance that daddy was not told about the meeting?  Here's the thing; when you go after the President of the United States, you better have lots of evidence.  Mueller is taking his time, going after one Trump associate after another.  Eventually he will either have enough to prove the president guilty or he will do what any proper Special Counsel would do and drop the case. 

18 hours ago, Iznogoud said:

Sorry, but if you think Mueller is a criminal then you live in Fantasyland.  As for the various indictments I strongly suspect Trump's turn is coming.  It is interesting to note that the Democrats have started to hire large number of constitutional lawyers.  They are almost certainly going after Trump in the coming year.  Mind you, if Trump is as innocent as you claim, then you should welcome this chance as it will give Trump a chance to clear his name.

He's not a criminal if Trump colluded with Russians, but if there was no evidence of Russian collusion and they kept on renewing the FISA warrant then he's a criminal. It's pretty basic.

18 hours ago, Iznogoud said:

No, but it is interesting just how many of those indicted had close ties to Russian business.  And then there is the fact that the meeting with Russian officials in Trump Tower was attended by Trump's son and his son-in-law.  What is the chance that daddy was not told about the meeting?  Here's the thing; when you go after the President of the United States, you better have lots of evidence.  Mueller is taking his time, going after one Trump associate after another.  Eventually he will either have enough to prove the president guilty or he will do what any proper Special Counsel would do and drop the case. 

So then you're admitting that you're being completely disingenuous when you keep on referring to the "30 indictments" and insinuating that they're all somehow proof that the Trump administration colluded with Russians to influence the election.

That's the frustrating part about watching CNN or debating with liberals, is that you always know they're saying things that they know aren't true, and jumping from topic to topic so that they can't be pinned down to any one lie. It's like you're chasing a wagon that's on fire, putting out little flames to the left and the right and then eventually you just give up on it/them.

Here's the thing about the meeting that Trump's son attended - it was completely legal and moral from every angle that you look at it, and you'd have to be an idiot to think otherwise. Even by the information contained in the emails surrounding it.

People offered to meet with the Trump campaign to give them information about crimes by Hillary and/or her campaign. It wasn't illegal for them to go and listen to evidence of a crime, at all. Not immoral, not shady, not slimy, not underhanded, at all. People offered it, they accepted the chance to listen. You could make a better case that it was their duty to listen to the information than it was a crime to listen to it. It also makes sense for them to get the information themselves and not to trust the FBI to properly act on it when you look how Hillary's email/destruction-of-evidence investigation was handled, along with the "random, coincidental tarmac meeting where they only talked about the grandchildren that Bill Clinton doesn't even have". 

Juxtapose:

[Trump's son accepting an offer from Russians to listen to information of a crime and doing nothing more than just that] 

beside 

[Hillary covertly paying a law firm (Perkins Coie LLP) to secretly transfer money to Russians through a foreign agent (Christopher Steele - who was subsequently fired from the FBI for leaking information and lying) so that they will dig up information or make up stories that you will then submit to a FISA court, presented as independently verified and corroborated evidence even when you know that it is not verified and some of it is untrue and that the corroboration was faked by the aforementioned disgraced foreign agent who gathered the information, to get a warrant to spy on Americans.]

I'm not being the least bit disingenuous, or intentionally inaccurate, or skewing this story by omitting key details. I could even add that when Peter Strzok was asked to start this investigation he freely gave his own opinion of it's validity to his girlfriend via text message, and he didn't think much of it. That's the "there's no there there" text that I posted about, along with a link, earlier in this thread. I could also add that Strzok and his boss were both demoted/fired for their own malfeasance since this investigation started. 

Funny when you think about Steele getting fired for leaking/lying, and Comey leaking/lying and then saying that "he couldn't remember" over 240 times during his recent deposition, and Hillary saying that she couldn't remember over 40 times during her deposition, and McCabe being fired for tampering with official FBI witness statements, and Strzok being demoted for his blatant bias and documented proof of his own bad intentions, and then you think that these are all the main characters behind this whole Russian collusion investigation. All of the accusations I made are pretty severe, yet easily verifiable. There's no obfuscation, inaccuracy, deception, misrepresentation or anything else untoward in this post. I'm being extremely forthright here. If there's anything I know thats connecting Trump to Russian collusion I'm not withholding it.

As far as I know the only connection between Trump and Russian collusion so far is the dossier, which seems to be bogus and made up for political reasons by Hillary (who we all know for certain to have cheated in the Dem primaries and the presidential election debates) and the host of unscrupulous people mentioned above. 

Do you blame me for being skeptical? 

On "your side" people are getting fired and demoted and getting caught cheating, lying under oath (is it possible that Comey and Hillary don't remember anything at all when they're in court and yet they have perfect recollection the next day? Are they the only two humans in history to share this crazy medical condition?) etc etc, and they're buying testimony from criminals by reducing their prison sentences on crimes which are all completely unrelated to Russian collusion. 

On Trump's side there was no evidence or indictment against Carter Page - the target of the original FISA warrant. Nothing has surfaced against Trump or his sons. None of them have been proven to have lied about Russian collusion. Trump didn't rig the primary or cheat in the debates. Where's the beef? It's been more than 2 years of nothingburger (to use Van Jones' apt turn of phrase)

It seems like you just have this big unholy alliance behind Mueller, and not much else. 

My faith in American justice would be somewhat restored if Trump was actually found to be guilty, but I will still be extremely skeptical of any "evidence" turned up by those guys now. And I find it incredibly disturbing that so many people are still considering him to be the guilty party here, up against Hillary. She's the known liar/cheater/misogynist and to this day the only American known to have colluded with Russians in the 2016 election.

Honestly, people still talk about Hillary like she could run for President again when they KNOW THAT SHE CHEATED AND LIED HER WAY THROUGH THE ENTIRE 2016 ELECTION!!!!!! How stupid do you have to be to think she has even a shred of integrity??????????? Like completely brain dead. Nothin goin on, at all. Do you notice that all of her lies are material ones, directly related to her capacity to act as commander in chief, and her ability to rise through the ranks to almost get elected POTUS???

Trump's biggest lies regard his inability to say no to Playboy bunnies. That's not related to his ability to be President at all. In a perfect world he wouldn't be President, but the other option was Hillary, and you know that only an idiot would vote for her. 

23 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Yup. All those zombies were programmed to believe everything they see on CNN, and since they were told "THERE'S A 90% CHANCE THAT HILLARY WILL WIN THE ELECTION!!!!" they can't wrap their heads around the fact that it didn't happen. All those useful idiots just hopped right up on the Russian collusion bandwagon on day 1 and they're still there over 2 years later. 

b_c, you should sell some Mueller blankies down there. That would be a hoot. 

Let's call them the Mueller Security Snowflake Blankies. And then branch out later into Canada for all those snowflake liberals here in Canada to wear. Now that would be a hoot.   Lol. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Iznogoud said:

Sorry, but Mueller was already a part of the swamp and that makes him a criminal. Mueller has not found and never will fine anything on Trump. There will be no indictments coming for Trump. All Mueller is doing  is just wasting more taxpayer's tax dollars trying to find that bogeyman in the Russian collusion closet. He should try looking for that bogeyman in Hillary's closet. It is there you know.  Mueller is a disgrace to all the intelligent American people out there who do see that this bull chit that has been going on for two years now is all just a witch hunt. There needs to be a criminal  investigation on Mueller. 

The democrat idiots have said that there only purpose for the next two years will be is to try and get Trump on something. These idiots are not dealing with an idiot. The only idiots here are the democrats themselves. But I suppose if they try hard enough they might get lucky enough and maybe catch Trump sleeping with some hooker like Stormy Daniels. Lol. 

So how much more of an investigation needs to be done before Trump is proven innocent by this fool Muller and the democrats? Hiring all those constitutional lawyers is all for not. If Trump has done something unconstitutional already than he would have been impeached by now. Trump has given them all the time in the world and has cooperated with Mueller to go get him and they are failing big time to do so. Mueller and the democrats appear to be mentally deranged. They need to seek help quickly before they do something really stupid to themselves.

Take some good advice from good old me. Stop listening to CNN, MSNBC or to that lying liberal outfit called the CBC who are always on the welfare rolls and who are being supported by the taxpaying Canadian public. They surely are messing with your brain. Just a suggestion. :D

Mueller a fool and part of the swamp?  Hell, he is investigating the swamp.  Did you pay no attention at all to the sort of people Trump surrounded himself with?  Take some advice from someone who has studied US politics for over forty years and do some proper research.  If you are not going to do that then you deserve to be taken in by the charlatan in the White House. 

BTW I don't think the Democrats are going to have much of a problem getting Trump on something.  Hell, he can't even say five sentences without telling at least one lie.  As I have said before, if you actually think Trump is not guilty, then you should welcome this chance for him to prove his innocence?  What exactly are you afraid of, other that the ugly fact that he might be guilty of everything he has been rumoured to have done?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Iznogoud said:

Mueller a fool and part of the swamp?  Hell, he is investigating the swamp.  Did you pay no attention at all to the sort of people Trump surrounded himself with?  Take some advice from someone who has studied US politics for over forty years and do some proper research.  If you are not going to do that then you deserve to be taken in by the charlatan in the White House. 

BTW I don't think the Democrats are going to have much of a problem getting Trump on something.  Hell, he can't even say five sentences without telling at least one lie.  As I have said before, if you actually think Trump is not guilty, then you should welcome this chance for him to prove his innocence?  What exactly are you afraid of, other that the ugly fact that he might be guilty of everything he has been rumoured to have done?

Blah, blah blah. trump used Manafort just like other Republicans before him. He had a sleazy lawyer to cover up his affairs. He lied about his affairs. So what? Democrats don't care about that stuff either.

There's a difference between lying about personal affairs and lying about matters of state. Hillary cheating in the Dem primaries and the Presidential debate are both bigger than any of Trump's "lies". Ditto for her lying about Benghazi, lying about her email servers, and deleting subpoenaed evidence. 

Trump supporters don't consider him a liar because he's doing everything that he said he would do when he was running for election. 

If Trudeau had run on decent campaign promises, stuck to them, and lied about a couple of affairs that he had our country would be far better off.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Iznogoud said:

Then it is time to start up looking into Hillary and her swamp crimes. Then we will all see what real sleaze is all about. There have been many democratic politicians who have been caught telling lies and male aggressiveness towards women like good old Billie Bob. There are so many liars and cheats and thieves in the American government to ever be able to count in the present and in the past. I am a part of a swamp in Canada which is full of thieves, cheats and liars. Need I say more?  :D

7 hours ago, taxme said:

Then it is time to start up looking into Hillary and her swamp crimes. Then we will all see what real sleaze is all about. There have been many democratic politicians who have been caught telling lies and male aggressiveness towards women like good old Billie Bob. There are so many liars and cheats and thieves in the American government to ever be able to count in the present and in the past. I am a part of a swamp in Canada which is full of thieves, cheats and liars. Need I say more?  :D

Clinton has been investigated several times by her GOP enemies.  Their best efforts found nothing.  In any case it is Trump and his cronies who are now being investigated.  Clinton is old news and has nothing to do with Trump's crimes.

10 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Blah, blah blah. trump used Manafort just like other Republicans before him. He had a sleazy lawyer to cover up his affairs. He lied about his affairs. So what? Democrats don't care about that stuff either.

There's a difference between lying about personal affairs and lying about matters of state. Hillary cheating in the Dem primaries and the Presidential debate are both bigger than any of Trump's "lies". Ditto for her lying about Benghazi, lying about her email servers, and deleting subpoenaed evidence. 

Trump supporters don't consider him a liar because he's doing everything that he said he would do when he was running for election. 

If Trudeau had run on decent campaign promises, stuck to them, and lied about a couple of affairs that he had our country would be far better off.

Is Trump doing everything he said he would?  He hired from the deepest part of the swamp he said he would elimination.  Where is the Wall?  Why is the stock market tanking?  Why did his trade agreements with Canada and Mexico leave NAFTA almost unchanged?  Why are US businesses still leaving the country?  And I have to laugh at your Manafort comments - you pretty much admitted that Trump is a complete sleazeball. 

6 minutes ago, Iznogoud said:

Is Trump doing everything he said he would?  He hired from the deepest part of the swamp he said he would elimination.  Where is the Wall?  Why is the stock market tanking?  Why did his trade agreements with Canada and Mexico leave NAFTA almost unchanged?  Why are US businesses still leaving the country?  And I have to laugh at your Manafort comments - you pretty much admitted that Trump is a complete sleazeball. 

Don’t forget GM closures related to steel and aluminum tariffs. 

7 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Don’t forget GM closures related to steel and aluminum tariffs. 

It is actually hard to enumerate the many Trump failures considering how many there are.  Thanks for the addition.

1 hour ago, Iznogoud said:

Clinton has been investigated several times by her GOP enemies.  Their best efforts found nothing.  In any case it is Trump and his cronies who are now being investigated.  Clinton is old news and has nothing to do with Trump's crimes.

It is well known fact that Hillary committed many crimes while in office but for some unknown reason no one will nail her for her crimes. She should be in jail today. Maybe the swampster Mueller and the elite democrat/RINO swampsters are protecting her. Hey, you never know. They have plenty on her to throw the biotch into jail if they wanted too. Trump even called Hillary a crook and a liar and everyone knows that she is. 

Of course Trump and some of the people he knows are being investigated and some have already been charged over something that had nothing to do with Trump and Russia which is what Mueller was supposed to do. It's just that Mueller has to justify his witch hunt to try and save his useless job and all be done at taxpayer's expense. The American people should be demanding that this witch hunt come to an end. Trump had a chance to shut Mueller down but he did not which was stupid on his part and now it looks like the democrats are going to keep the Mule around for the next two years in the hopes that they will find something on Trump. Trump is now going to have to put up with more bull chit from a swampster bull chitter like Mueller and a controlled democratic house. Sometimes Trump appears to want to kick his own ass at times.

As most conservatives should have learned by now is that you cannot appease or deal fairly with liberals at all unless you go along with them and play their lying liberal silly ass games. Then the conservatives will be left alone and not attacked and mocked by their liberal media or the liberal leftist entertainment industry. But no matter what the liberals will just use conservatives as fun things to play with just as long as the conservatives do as they are told to do. And even then the liberals will still try to destroy conservatives in anyway they can. Conservatives are fools if they think that they could ever get in the good books of liberals. Sadly, there are so many conservatives who think that kissing and trying to make up with liberals will work for them. Idiots. :rolleyes:

I feel bad for the workers who aren't getting paid because of a political stunt. But this is fascinating theatre. 

Trump all but admitted that he can't back down on this Wall BS because he'll lose his base. Keeping the dream alive for a useless wasteful wall is more important to Trump than serving the 2/3s of Americans that don't care about it.

He'll suspend funding to the areas of the government that have nothing to do with border security to hold the rest of the country hostage.

How does any sane person think that's a sound strategy?

His base will beat the drum about the "promised" wall yet totally believe the lie that Mexico was going to pay for it. It's confounding stupidity. 

Edited by Boges

7 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Very necessary even before tariffs were imposed....one more Yankee owned auto plant is gone forever in Canada.

And four in the good ol’ US of A.  GM lost a billion dollars due to these tariffs. How could the US government do this to US Steel in Canada?  Talk about shooting yourselves in the feet...Canada has a 25% tariff on Chinese steel, so no excuse for your country’s self-distructive mistreatment of Canada.  Belligerent and unintelligent US leadership at work. 

Edited by Zeitgeist

10 hours ago, Iznogoud said:

Oh there is plenty on Hillary Clinton, it's the desire to prosecute one of their own that is the real issues. She escaped the charges of top secret info on her personal servers that she used for government purposes (illegal). It's not incompetence that got Hillary off, it was the broken system that takes care of their own regardless of them being a Rep or a Dem.