The Slow Painful Death of the Trump Administration

Things just keep on getting worse and worse for Donald Trump.  It is hard to see how the President is going to get out of the current situation what with top aides being sent to jail and the Mueller net seemingly widening to take in more and more of his associates.  The only situation that seems unresolved is whether Mueller will go after the President now or wait until after he is out of office in 2021.  And, of course, there is still the question of what the Democratically controlled House of Representatives will do, especially given the obvious animosity between the President and the Democratic House leader. 

Mueller is doing a good job of making things look like something, but he still doesn't have a case against Trump judging by all these arrests.

Trump associates are in jail for things that don't have anything at all to do with Russian collusion. To this date the only person who is known to have paid foreigners and Russians for the purpose of election meddling is Hillary Clinton.

The NDA that was signed by Cohen is not proof of campaign finance violations, regardless of Cohen's testimony. It's perfectly legal for Trump to get an NDA signed, and the fact that Cohen got his sentence reduced for saying that the NDA was purely for political reasons is almost worthless in court because Cohen's credibility is zero.

The CIA can say whatever they want about the emails that Wikileaks released, but the net result of all that was just that the truth got out. Assange said that the info was leaked, and who's to say that he's lying? More than 50% of Democrat voters favoured Sanders, and IT personnel at the DNC had access to all those emails. Is it unlikely that a Bernie supporter leaked those emails? Hillary was caught cheating in the primaries, cheating at the Presidential debates, and paying Russians for information which to this date still is still considered inaccurate. Trump has only been accused of things which aren't any closer to being proven after two years. 

The Republicans were the ones who warned of Russian interference in advance. Obama was the one who told Romney that "The 1980's called, they want their foreign policy back" regarding the supposed end of Russian animosity. All I've see against Trump so far is a highly-political group of FBI misfits, most of whom have been fired or demoted, chasing windmills. General rule of thumb - if James Comey doesn't like you, you're probably an awesome person.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2018 at 1:35 PM, WestCanMan said:

Mueller is doing a good job of making things look like something, but he still doesn't have a case against Trump judging by all these arrests.

Trump associates are in jail for things that don't have anything at all to do with Russian collusion. To this date the only person who is known to have paid foreigners and Russians for the purpose of election meddling is Hillary Clinton.

The NDA that was signed by Cohen is not proof of campaign finance violations, regardless of Cohen's testimony. It's perfectly legal for Trump to get an NDA signed, and the fact that Cohen got his sentence reduced for saying that the NDA was purely for political reasons is almost worthless in court because Cohen's credibility is zero.

All I've see against Trump so far is a highly-political group of FBI misfits, most of whom have been fired or demoted, chasing windmills. General rule of thumb - if James Comey doesn't like you, you're probably an awesome person.

Actually every new arrest generated by the Mueller investigation seems to indicate that Trump was indeed involved in illegal activities.  I find it bizarre that the President seems to be above the law as long as he is in power.  That is certainly a major weakness in the US system, given the nature of a man like Trump. 

And Mueller's investigative team is far from a group of misfits.  From all reports Mueller put the best agents he could find on the case.  The ring seems to be closing in on the President and he is slowly running out of wiggle room.  It appears to me that the only reason decision to be made is whether or not to got after the President now through the process of impeachment or wait until he is out of office and then proceed with a normal criminal case.  

19 minutes ago, Iznogoud said:

Actually every new arrest generated by the Mueller investigation seems to indicate that Trump was indeed involved in illegal activities.  I find it bizarre that the President seems to be above the law as long as he is in power.  That is certainly a major weakness in the US system, given the nature of a man like Trump.

No,  it is by design and necessary for separation of powers in the U.S. republic form of government.   Otherwise, the president and other elected officials would be subjected to the criminal and civil whims of their enemies.   The impeachment and trial process exists to remove the president in an orderly, political coup. 

President Bill Clinton was impeached, and faced several civil lawsuits after he left office, costing the Clintons millions in debt.

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Iznogoud said:

From all reports Mueller put the best agents he could find on the case.  The ring seems to be closing in on the President and he is slowly running out of wiggle room.  It appears to me that the only reason decision to be made is whether or not to got after the President now through the process of impeachment or wait until he is out of office and then proceed with a normal criminal case.  

Strzok? Orr? McCabe? Are you f'n kidding me? It's a whole laundry list of people who donated to the DNC, showed blatant bias & intent to overturn the result of the election, and got fired or demoted for their serious malfeasance. 

That's the worst response to a question that I have ever seen in my life, and it won't be topped until the day that someone comes along and says that Gretzky rode Dave Semenko's coattails.

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:54 PM, Iznogoud said:

Things just keep on getting worse and worse for Donald Trump.  It is hard to see how the President is going to get out of the current situation what with top aides being sent to jail and the Mueller net seemingly widening to take in more and more of his associates.  The only situation that seems unresolved is whether Mueller will go after the President now or wait until after he is out of office in 2021.  And, of course, there is still the question of what the Democratically controlled House of Representatives will do, especially given the obvious animosity between the President and the Democratic House leader. 

If it was anyone else I would think he would have been tossed by now. This  guy seems to be Teflon. The more dirt they find on him the more his supporters love him. The other day he orchestrated a tough guy wall talk with his Democratic opponents baiting them during a photo op. They should have known better but he quite deliberately baited them and began to talk directly to American people about the wall and portray the Democrats as bad people. I think he succeeded.

I think in some ways he's insane, mentally disturbed, etc. but he is a deliberate manipulator. He knows how to play the cameras. The man simply has to puff his face and say no, over and over and people love him in the US thinking he's tough.  This ridiculous fiasco he started with the detention of the Chinese CEO of Hua Wei to bargain with China was for his audience. Look how tough I am in the middle of negotiations I will arrest one of their big shots and demand better access to soya bean markets. That's what gets  him votes. He did the same thing with us orchestrating the aluminum and Wisconsin milk fake issues. Americans worship rudeness and in your face arrogance and attitude against others. They love it. They never understand their swagger is viewed as a joke in the rest of the world and breeds loathing. This he will go at it on his own against the world crap, what is that? With Global Markets so inter-twined and his own mega national corporations demanding that who is he fooling.? Go it alone, who Coca Cola? MacDonald's? Dupont?  Exxon?  Colgate Palmolive Is he kidding?

The US is one weird political area. It was strange watching people at the Bush funeral get little brown envelopes and look shocked and all of them Republican and Democrat looking like someone was after them all.

Man its weird. How is someone in this office for such a short period and has managed to fire so many people calling them all liars and idiots and no one says, but Donald you hired them if everyone is an idiot and liar, what does that make you? Americans seem to love this guy. 

Edited by Rue

You seem to be correct about Trump's mental state.  I have had two relatives with early onset dementia and he resembles them in many ways.  Even some of his long time acquaintances state that he is not the man he used to be.  I am old enough that I can remember Trump from four decades ago when he was appearing on Letterman and PBS and he certainly seemed a lot more rational than he is now. 

In the meeting with Schumer and Pelosi Trump seemed to have walked into a trap.  Apparently the GOP was planning on blaming any government shutdown on the Democrats, but Trump took ownership of the shutdown, completely undermining the GOP position. 

As for this Huawei fiasco, Trump may also have undermined his position on that by commenting that he might want to use Meng Wanzhou as a bargaining chip.  If the Canadian courts see it as such it is entirely possible they will toss out the extradition order on the grounds that it is pure politics. 

20 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Strzok? Orr? McCabe? Are you f'n kidding me? It's a whole laundry list of people who donated to the DNC, showed blatant bias & intent to overturn the result of the election, and got fired or demoted for their serious malfeasance. 

That's the worst response to a question that I have ever seen in my life, and it won't be topped until the day that someone comes along and says that Gretzky rode Dave Semenko's coattails.

I don't believe that the agents you mentioned are involved in the investigation.  Strzok certainly is not.  Apparently Mueller has assembled a team of agents that members of Trump's entourage refer to as "killers."  Trump is in serious trouble and his actions in recent weeks show it. 

BTW using insults to make a point weakens your argument.  I prefer to respond with facts so I will not reply in kind.  Interesting that you used the Semenko-Gretzky allusion.  I had tickets to the Oilers during that era. 

Inside Trump’s legal team: Trying to protect the president from Mueller’s ‘killers’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-legal-team-trying-to-protect-the-president-from-muellers-killers/2017/12/11/57e180c0-dc74-11e7-b859-fb0995360725_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.54a67cb8f548

23 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

No,  it is by design and necessary for separation of powers in the U.S. republic form of government.   Otherwise, the president and other elected officials would be subjected to the criminal and civil whims of their enemies.   The impeachment and trial process exists to remove the president in an orderly, political coup. 

President Bill Clinton was impeached, and faced several civil lawsuits after he left office, costing the Clintons millions in debt.

I see, well that makes sense.  It is interesting though that Canadian politicians don't feel it necessary to have the same protection.  Would I be wrong in thinking that the US is unique in this circumstance, or do other democracies also offer protection to their national leaders?

2 hours ago, Iznogoud said:

I don't believe that the agents you mentioned are involved in the investigation.  Strzok certainly is not.  Apparently Mueller has assembled a team of agents that members of Trump's entourage refer to as "killers."  Trump is in serious trouble and his actions in recent weeks show it. 

BTW using insults to make a point weakens your argument.  I prefer to respond with facts so I will not reply in kind.  Interesting that you used the Semenko-Gretzky allusion.  I had tickets to the Oilers during that era. 

Inside Trump’s legal team: Trying to protect the president from Mueller’s ‘killers’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-legal-team-trying-to-protect-the-president-from-muellers-killers/2017/12/11/57e180c0-dc74-11e7-b859-fb0995360725_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.54a67cb8f548

Strzok was a lead investigator when the Russian collusion investigation started. He was only behind Mueller and McCabe.

His texts before the investigation showed an extreme bias against Trump, and for Hillary, and he even mentioned to his lover Lisa Page that he didn’t feel like there was anything to the Russian collusion story, although he promoted Hillary’s dossier as legitimate at the FISA court to start the whole thing off. He was removed from the investigation but he’s still in the FBI. They have no scruples.

McCabe was fired for tampering with witness statements.

Bruce Orr was the #4 guy, his wife Nellie worked for Fusion GPS and they did a lot of the background work with the foreign agents, from Russia and Britain. After it was found out that C Steele was leaking his own fiction to news outlets to corroborate his own story the FBI cut him loose, but Bruce Orr kept him involved. The FBI never disclosed to the FISA court that the supposed corroboration of Steele’s dossier came from Steele as well. 

When people talk about how the Russian collusion noose is tightening on Trump, just because his lawyer committed bank fraud and tax fraud, it’s either lying (as in the case of CNN) or ignorance (usually as a result of watching CBC or CNN).

7 hours ago, Rue said:

If it was anyone else I would think he would have been tossed by now. This  guy seems to be Teflon. The more dirt they find on him the more his supporters love him. The other day he orchestrated a tough guy wall talk with his Democratic opponents baiting them during a photo op. They should have known better but he quite deliberately baited them and began to talk directly to American people about the wall and portray the Democrats as bad people. I think he succeeded.

I think in some ways he's insane, mentally disturbed, etc. but he is a deliberate manipulator. He knows how to play the cameras. The man simply has to puff his face and say no, over and over and people love him in the US thinking he's tough.  This ridiculous fiasco he started with the detention of the Chinese CEO of Hua Wei to bargain with China was for his audience. Look how tough I am in the middle of negotiations I will arrest one of their big shots and demand better access to soya bean markets. That's what gets  him votes. He did the same thing with us orchestrating the aluminum and Wisconsin milk fake issues. Americans worship rudeness and in your face arrogance and attitude against others. They love it. They never understand their swagger is viewed as a joke in the rest of the world and breeds loathing. This he will go at it on his own against the world crap, what is that? With Global Markets so inter-twined and his own mega national corporations demanding that who is he fooling.? Go it alone, who Coca Cola? MacDonald's? Dupont?  Exxon?  Colgate Palmolive Is he kidding?

The US is one weird political area. It was strange watching people at the Bush funeral get little brown envelopes and look shocked and all of them Republican and Democrat looking like someone was after them all.

Man its weird. How is someone in this office for such a short period and has managed to fire so many people calling them all liars and idiots and no one says, but Donald you hired them if everyone is an idiot and liar, what does that make you? Americans seem to love this guy. 

If you can watch CNN without your BS filter turned on you will believe anything Rue.

You name the time of day, I will pvr ten minutes of CNN, and I’ll find you at least one obvious lie. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Iznogoud said:

I see, well that makes sense.  It is interesting though that Canadian politicians don't feel it necessary to have the same protection.  Would I be wrong in thinking that the US is unique in this circumstance, or do other democracies also offer protection to their national leaders?

The process and immunity for political leaders is not unique to the United States...I think Brazil impeached a president in 2016 and found her guilty at trial.   Other nations have a variation of the same mechanism for removing elected and appointed officials.   More often the same goal is achieved by resignation from office under severe pressure to do so.

An infamous political bumper sticker during the Clinton investigation stated, "At Least Nixon Resigned".

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Strzok was a lead investigator when the Russian collusion investigation started. He was only behind Mueller and McCabe.

His texts before the investigation showed an extreme bias against Trump, and for Hillary, and he even mentioned to his lover Lisa Page that he didn’t feel like there was anything to the Russian collusion story, although he promoted Hillary’s dossier as legitimate at the FISA court to start the whole thing off. He was removed from the investigation but he’s still in the FBI. They have no scruples.

McCabe was fired for tampering with witness statements.

Bruce Orr was the #4 guy, his wife Nellie worked for Fusion GPS and they did a lot of the background work with the foreign agents, from Russia and Britain. After it was found out that C Steele was leaking his own fiction to news outlets to corroborate his own story the FBI cut him loose, but Bruce Orr kept him involved. The FBI never disclosed to the FISA court that the supposed corroboration of Steele’s dossier came from Steele as well. 

When people talk about how the Russian collusion noose is tightening on Trump, just because his lawyer committed bank fraud and tax fraud, it’s either lying (as in the case of CNN) or ignorance (usually as a result of watching CBC or CNN).

I suspect you may be using FOX News as a source.  All of the mainstream news channels (CBC, CTV, BBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, seem to disagree with you as do a majority of the world's leading newspapers.  But we will see, especially once the House of Representatives begins to use its subpoena powers. 

5 hours ago, Iznogoud said:

I suspect you may be using FOX News as a source.  All of the mainstream news channels (CBC, CTV, BBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, seem to disagree with you as do a majority of the world's leading newspapers.  But we will see, especially once the House of Representatives begins to use its subpoena powers. 

Did all of those news channels say ahead of time that McCabe was in hot water? Strzok? Nope. They either “didn’t know or didn’t tell”, and it’s one or the other. But seeing as Fox was reporting on it do you think it’s possible that they didn’t know? Not at all. Don’t you think that they have an obligation to check into a story as big as “assistant FBI Director might get fired for malfeasance”? So why would they collectively ignore such a big story, and also downplay it after the fact? Why can’t they see James Comey’s obvious history of lying, leaking, denying, covering for Hillary to the point of being a complete disgrace to his office, and feigning ignorance? In his recent testimony under oath he just claimed to not remember anything over and over. 100 times, plus. Yet he’s treated like a paragon of virtue by the liberal msm. 

The whole slew of FBI malfeasance is just one instance where Fox News was head and shoulders above that enire group. It happens all the time. If you think those news agencies that you mentioned are anything less than liberal propaganda outlets then your head is way deep in the sand. I think that anyone with an average ability to reason who watches news on a regular basis has to remain intentionally ignorant to follow that garbage.

Haven’t those other stations been saying that Trump was “on the verge of impeachment” for over a year now? It’s been a year since Von Jones was caught on camera saying that Russian collusion was a big nothingburger. Who’s right, Jones when he’s off-camera or all those networks? Seems like Jones and Fox are still the ones in the catbird seat.

Diane Feinstein was saying that this investigation would nab Trump almost two years ago, and even she had to admit that there was no link yet. Funny to see her and Chuck Schumer so interested in impeachment when they voted against Clinton’s impeachment, despite the fact that he was caught lying under oath and witness tampering.

The house getting subpoena powers won’t make a difference because the FBI already has subpoena powers. Also, the house subpoenas are basically just butt-wipe. Hillary had evidence destroyed after she was subpoenaed and no one was charged with anything. The Republicans used house subpoenas repeatedly on the Dems and they take months to comply and then they send everything out so redacted that it’s basically useless.

Did all your vaunted news stations lie to you when they came out with the big story that there was proof that Sessions was caught lying?

He said “I never had any conversations with Russian government officials or agents about colluding with Russia”. They showed a tape of him saying that, then said that he lied because “he was caught talking to Kislyak”. Is that a lie? Not at all. It’s only a lie if he talked about collusion, and he did not. They knew that. He didn’t lie, and yet they called him a liar. How pathetic is that? If I called you a liar right now for saying something that we both knew wasn’t a lie that would be bad. When a “news” agency does it it’s a dealbreaker for me. 

Those guys all act like Trump is the first president to separate families at the border. Obama did it too. When he was president he even released children back into the custody of human smugglers. Check it on Snopes if you don’t believe me.

I was at a local function in my community and Lib MP John Aldag’s assistant was there representing him while he was in Ottawa. She was chatting with a group of people beside me, saying how pathetic it was that Trump was separating families at the border. I knew some of them, so I chimed in and said “It’s nothing new, they did that when Obama was President too”. She said that wasn’t true, so I said “Yes it is true, the pictures used to initially break that story were taken in 2014 when Obama was president”. The old hag said again that wasn’t true so I got out my phone and started to opened up the Global news story to show her and she just walked away instead of looking. 

How pathetic is it when members of our own government are even mislead by our news? Should they really be that dishonest in their reporting? Re the stupid old lady, I totally get why the average Joe would think something was true just from watching one news source, but when information is so readily available how can a government representative be so wrong, and make such an inaccurate and serious accusations against the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?

This fake news situation is completely out of hand. I talk to people all the time who just utterly refuse to face facts right in front of their faces because they are so well-programmed. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

What crimes? Does someone have evidence that crimes were committed? 

Last I saw there still wasn’t a shred of evidence that any crime was ever committed. Do you have a link showing otherwise?

Only several hundred news articles that you could google just as easily as I can.  Haven't you been watching the news?  Trump has been directly implicated in the Cohen case.  It is very likely that he would be joining his friend in prison if he wasn't president. 

In any case here is one of them.  I suspect more will follow.  The circle is closing on "Individual 1."

Trump inaugural committee under criminal investigation, sources say

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/13/politics/trump-inauguration-spending-investigation/index.html

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Did all of those news channels say ahead of time that McCabe was in hot water? Strzok? Nope. They either “didn’t know or didn’t tell”, and it’s one or the other. But seeing as Fox was reporting on it do you think it’s possible that they didn’t know? Not at all. Don’t you think that they have an obligation to check into a story as big as “assistant FBI Director might get fired for malfeasance”? So why would they collectively ignore such a big story, and also downplay it after the fact? Why can’t they see James Comey’s obvious history of lying, leaking, denying, covering for Hillary to the point of being a complete disgrace to his office, and feigning ignorance? In his recent testimony under oath he just claimed to not remember anything over and over. 100 times, plus. Yet he’s treated like a paragon of virtue by the liberal msm. 

The whole slew of FBI malfeasance is just one instance where Fox News was head and shoulders above that enire group. It happens all the time. If you think those news agencies that you mentioned are anything less than liberal propaganda outlets then your head is way deep in the sand. I think that anyone with an average ability to reason who watches news on a regular basis has to remain intentionally ignorant to follow that garbage.

Haven’t those other stations been saying that Trump was “on the verge of impeachment” for over a year now? It’s been a year since Von Jones was caught on camera saying that Russian collusion was a big nothingburger. Who’s right, Jones when he’s off-camera or all those networks? Seems like Jones and Fox are still the ones in the catbird seat.

Diane Feinstein was saying that this investigation would nab Trump almost two years ago, and even she had to admit that there was no link yet. Funny to see her and Chuck Schumer so interested in impeachment when they voted against Clinton’s impeachment, despite the fact that he was caught lying under oath and witness tampering.

The house getting subpoena powers won’t make a difference because the FBI already has subpoena powers. Also, the house subpoenas are basically just butt-wipe. Hillary had evidence destroyed after she was subpoenaed and no one was charged with anything. The Republicans used house subpoenas repeatedly on the Dems and they take months to comply and then they send everything out so redacted that it’s basically useless.

Did all your vaunted news stations lie to you when they came out with the big story that there was proof that Sessions was caught lying?

He said “I never had any conversations with Russian government officials or agents about colluding with Russia”. They showed a tape of him saying that, then said that he lied because “he was caught talking to Kislyak”. Is that a lie? Not at all. It’s only a lie if he talked about collusion, and he did not. They knew that. He didn’t lie, and yet they called him a liar. How pathetic is that? If I called you a liar right now for saying something that we both knew wasn’t a lie that would be bad. When a “news” agency does it it’s a dealbreaker for me. 

Those guys all act like Trump is the first president to separate families at the border. Obama did it too. When he was president he even released children back into the custody of human smugglers. Check it on Snopes if you don’t believe me.

I was at a local function in my community and Lib MP John Aldag’s assistant was there representing him while he was in Ottawa. She was chatting with a group of people beside me, saying how pathetic it was that Trump was separating families at the border. I knew some of them, so I chimed in and said “It’s nothing new, they did that when Obama was President too”. She said that wasn’t true, so I said “Yes it is true, the pictures used to initially break that story were taken in 2014 when Obama was president”. The old hag said again that wasn’t true so I got out my phone and started to opened up the Global news story to show her and she just walked away instead of looking. 

How pathetic is it when members of our own government are even mislead by our news? Should they really be that dishonest in their reporting? Re the stupid old lady, I totally get why the average Joe would think something was true just from watching one news source, but when information is so readily available how can a government representative be so wrong, and make such an inaccurate and serious accusations against the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?

This fake news situation is completely out of hand. I talk to people all the time who just utterly refuse to face facts right in front of their faces because they are so well-programmed. 

I'm not sure why you are fixated on two FBI agents that are no longer connected to the investigation.  Mueller is clearly the man in charge and he is a member of the GOP so the "evil Democrats" deflection does not work in his case.  And I am not sure what the immigration question has to do with Mueller's investigation - in fact it has nothing to do with it.  Mueller is investigating possible improprieties in the 2016 election not the refugee crisis on the US border. 

And you are wrong about the House of Representatives' subpoena powers.  It can summon anyone to testify under oath and in public.  It will really be interesting to see how Trump's associate's respond when they are required to testify before the House.   

And you appear to be completely delusional about news agencies reporting on Trump's possible misdeeds.  We are talking about news sources from multiple nations around the world.  They are not all left wing and in fact many of them like the BBC and CBC are well-regarded internationally.  FOX is so weak that a few years ago when Roger Ailes was still in charge he openly admitted that so-called "FOX News" was in fact entertainment. 

But you are right about the fake news situation being out of hand.  Unfortunately for Trump and his fans the fake news seems to be entirely generated by the President and his supporters. 

11 hours ago, Iznogoud said:

I'm not sure why you are fixated on two FBI agents that are no longer connected to the investigation.  Mueller is clearly the man in charge and he is a member of the GOP so the "evil Democrats" deflection does not work in his case.  And I am not sure what the immigration question has to do with Mueller's investigation - in fact it has nothing to do with it.  Mueller is investigating possible improprieties in the 2016 election not the refugee crisis on the US border. 

And you are wrong about the House of Representatives' subpoena powers.  It can summon anyone to testify under oath and in public.  It will really be interesting to see how Trump's associate's respond when they are required to testify before the House.   

And you appear to be completely delusional about news agencies reporting on Trump's possible misdeeds.  We are talking about news sources from multiple nations around the world.  They are not all left wing and in fact many of them like the BBC and CBC are well-regarded internationally.  FOX is so weak that a few years ago when Roger Ailes was still in charge he openly admitted that so-called "FOX News" was in fact entertainment. 

But you are right about the fake news situation being out of hand.  Unfortunately for Trump and his fans the fake news seems to be entirely generated by the President and his supporters. 

Of course it’s a big deal that the guy who started the investigation was just a disgruntled Dem supporter with a bone to pick. It’s a sad day when the FBI just starts an investigation on a person to see what they can find. That’s not how they’re supposed to work. They’re supposed to find out that a crime has been committed before they go all out with wiretaps and large-scale investigations.

For you to laugh that off just shows incredible bias and ignorance.

The CBC is not well-respected, and “Fox News” is not an entertainment show. The channel has opinion shows like Waters’ World etc that are entertainment, but Brett Baier is actually a very well-respected news anchor and you can check into that if you want.

CBC ran the $90K duffygate “scandal” for 3 years like it was headline news. The CBC is garbage and should be defunded..

11 hours ago, Iznogoud said:

Only several hundred news articles that you could google just as easily as I can.  Haven't you been watching the news?  Trump has been directly implicated in the Cohen case.  It is very likely that he would be joining his friend in prison if he wasn't president. 

In any case here is one of them.  I suspect more will follow.  The circle is closing on "Individual 1."

Trump inaugural committee under criminal investigation, sources say

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/13/politics/trump-inauguration-spending-investigation/index.html

What a joke. These aren’t “crimes” lol. You drink too much kool-aid. It’s people like you who get caught up hook, line and sinker following people like Hitler to round up Jews. 

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

What a joke. These aren’t “crimes” lol. You drink too much kool-aid. It’s people like you who get caught up hook, line and sinker following people like Hitler to round up Jews. 

Tell that to his campaign manager and national security advisor and lawyer who are already in jail. It must be embarrassing for you after all that Crooked Hillary nonsense. :lol:

19 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

What crimes? Does someone have evidence that crimes were committed? 

Last I saw there still wasn’t a shred of evidence that any crime was ever committed. Do you have a link showing otherwise?

Have you seen the final Mueller Report. Apparently a myriad of people around Trump have committed crimes. To assume Trump didn't is to have your head firmly inserted in the sand. 

1 hour ago, BubberMiley said:

Tell that to his campaign manager and national security advisor and lawyer who are already in jail. It must be embarrassing for you after all that Crooked Hillary nonsense. :lol:

They’re not in jail for those things Bubber. It must be embarrassing for you to say words. 

30 minutes ago, Boges said:

Have you seen the final Mueller Report. Apparently a myriad of people around Trump have committed crimes. To assume Trump didn't is to have your head firmly inserted in the sand. 

Trump is being investigated for Russian collusion, which never happened according to all the evidence that’s in thus far.

Manafort, Flynn and Cohen are indicted for things that had nothing to do with Trump. 

The only thing they have in common is that the FBI is bribing them with reduced sentences to get them to say things about Trump. 

2 top members of the team that was assembled to find Trump crimes have been fired or demoted for malfeasance.

There, now you’re up to speed.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Trump is being investigated for Russian collusion, which never happened according to all the evidence that’s in thus far.

Manafort, Flynn and Cohen are indicted for things that had nothing to do with Trump. 

The only thing they have in common is that the FBI is bribing them with reduced sentences to get them to say things about Trump. 

2 top members of the team that was assembled to find Trump crimes have been fired or demoted for malfeasance.

There, now you’re up to speed.

Trump is being investigated for a lot more than just Collusion. 

This talking point that Mueller hasn't proven the case only proves that Trump is trying to appeal to morons. 

In what Universe is Mueller obliged to make his evidence public before he's ready? We're only getting small samples based on court filings.

Remember the Flynn filing. Two whole other criminal investigations Flynn is assisting in a part from the Russia investigation were present, yes were redacted. 

Edited by Boges