The transgender insanity movement

Argus

18 minutes ago, RedDog said:

☺️

The bathroom peacock strutting parade party comes to a crashing halt the second a mentally ill man pretending to be a woman tries to enter a women's restroom where my step daughter is. :)

Ok... but you're in there checking or ?  Ok.. you're not pretending to be a lady, got it ?

1 hour ago, RedDog said:

☺️

The bathroom peacock strutting parade party comes to a crashing halt the second a mentally ill man pretending to be a woman tries to enter a women's restroom where my step daughter is. :)

How does she feel about you following her into public restrooms to check everyone's gender?

2 hours ago, RedDog said:

☺️

Oh oh look out, the washroom police are gonna get you for that comment.

Some brutal 280 pound perv can go in wearing a miniskirt and a curly wig, but not you Dad.

You're just being a problem right now!

;)

20 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

What about all the people who transition from female to male? You are focused on only half the equation. Why is a person's gender important to anyone else?

Nobody cares. First because they're not seen as threatening to men. Second, because they don't get involved in sports in an unfair way. Third because there don't seem to be very many of them.

I’ll say it again. DNA doesn’t lie. It’s one or the other and I don’t see male Lions thinking they’re female adopting cubs and pretending they’re a “family”. We need to stop making excuses for mental illness and focus on getting help where needed rather than folding the tents for every silly folly that blows in the wind.

Bruce Jenner can peacock all he likes and even saw off his pee pee, but he’s a male with male DNA.

Edited by RedDog

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Nobody cares. First because they're not seen as threatening to men. Second, because they don't get involved in sports in an unfair way. Third because there don't seem to be very many of them.

I can't see a male to female trans as being threatening to men. I agree sports is an issue that needs more thought but it is not a major problem. The transgender people I know just want to live their lives like the rest of us. As for female to male, how do you know there are not many of them?

2 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I can't see a male to female trans as being threatening to men. I agree sports is an issue that needs more thought but it is not a major problem. The transgender people I know just want to live their lives like the rest of us. As for female to male, how do you know there are not many of them?

The male to female trans are threatening to WOMEN, not men. That's the issue, males invading female spaces.

• Thanks 1

On 12/2/2018 at 2:40 PM, Argus said:

The transgender movement has moved with lightning speed amid ferocious hostility towards anyone who stands in its path. It increasingly demands more accommodation, largely at the expense of women, demands men who are 100% physically and biologically male, and have no medical or psychological evidence to the contrary, be considered 100% female. No proof is needed or necessary, and anyone who suggests that such 'women' not be allowed into womens changing rooms, bathrooms, or showers, is merely a hatemonger and bigot who needs to be relentlessly attacked.

In days of old, when you could say "Men are not women" and not be accused of hate speech and bigotry.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/11/meghan-murphy/

When women got to compete against each other in sports, and didn't have to compete against men who simply claimed they were women.

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/transgender-woman-track-cycling-1.4863381

When no one ever gave a thought to the idea that male rapists should be sent to womens prisons.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6169813/Rapist-Karen-Whites-ex-girlfriend-says-gender-change-sham.html

What a deeply messed up country.

3 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

As many women have told me, men are jerks. 

Some certainly are. So are some women. Men have the added problem of being able to apply a lot more physical force while being jerks.

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

What a deeply messed up country.

This is happening all over the western democracies.

I don't quite understand why the question of trans people competing and what to do in washrooms is seen as such an upsetting issue to some.  I think most people in the world, including the tiny percentage of trans people, can just move on with it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

This is happening all over the western democracies.

I don't quite understand why the question of trans people competing and what to do in washrooms is seen as such an upsetting issue to some.  I think most people in the world, including the tiny percentage of trans people, can just move on with it.

I guess it's because you're a man.

Just now, dialamah said:

I see a lot more men complaining than women.

On here sure.  There are a lot more men than women on here. 

But we support women, that's the important thing.

We get into trouble for it sometimes, like we do when we support Muslim women, what with the whole "ulterior motive" thing, but I can assure you, at least from my perspective, there are no ulterior motives.

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I can see why some women are upset, but I don't see why this stupid topic stays in the news for years.

Because every time one of them complains, some nutcase calls them a TERF and tries to kill them.

Or at least shut them up somehow, anyway. 

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

Yeah, this seems unlikely.  You're probably too close to it.

I'm pretty far, so I say move on.

Do we have that right?  Being far from it, and all?

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

I think that the culture wars are fake politics.  They should all get a chat room.

I don't think I know what that means. 

It might mean very little to you, but what about those to whom it means a lot?  Should you be so dismissive of them?

18 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Really only arriving at this decision now.  Five years of debate on this where it crowds out all other topics might be enough.

I don't see that.  We've had many topics that far outshone this one in the last five years.

This is kind of an outlier.  Pop back in every now and then to see how things are going when we are tired of arguing about Trump and Climate Change.