The transgender insanity movement

Argus

It seems Spain has now embraced the trans orthodoxy, with all the vicious bullying and threats and de-platforming for anyone daring to disagree as we've seen over here.

In Catalonia, the law on male violence has already been reformed. Campaigners say that this change now means that men who identify as women may be able to enter domestic violence shelters for victims. This is a worrying precedent and could put some of the most vulnerable women in society at further risk of harm. Yet in Spain, as in Britain, few are willing to go public against this emerging trans orthodoxy. 

It's not hard to see why this reluctance exists. Spanish author Lucía Etxebarria, who did speak out in defence of JK Rowling, has faced intimidation, harassment and abuse:

'There was a defamation campaign, then they started accusing me of plagiarism. There were death threats but the worst was that they found a picture of my 17-year-old daughter and circulated it. Suddenly my daughter received millions of messages in her Instagram account. Even at school she was receiving threats.'

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/spain-s-transgender-wars-are-turning-nasty

7 minutes ago, Argus said:

It seems Spain has now embraced the trans orthodoxy, with all the vicious bullying and threats and de-platforming for anyone daring to disagree as we've seen over here.

In Catalonia, the law on male violence has already been reformed. Campaigners say that this change now means that men who identify as women may be able to enter domestic violence shelters for victims. This is a worrying precedent and could put some of the most vulnerable women in society at further risk of harm. Yet in Spain, as in Britain, few are willing to go public against this emerging trans orthodoxy. 

It's not hard to see why this reluctance exists. Spanish author Lucía Etxebarria, who did speak out in defence of JK Rowling, has faced intimidation, harassment and abuse:

'There was a defamation campaign, then they started accusing me of plagiarism. There were death threats but the worst was that they found a picture of my 17-year-old daughter and circulated it. Suddenly my daughter received millions of messages in her Instagram account. Even at school she was receiving threats.'

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/spain-s-transgender-wars-are-turning-nasty

Apparently, in the UK, rape is a crime that can only be committed by a man.

How dare they find this woman guilty of rape...?

https://metro.co.uk/2021/01/18/trans-woman-jailed-for-15-years-for-raping-another-woman-13921362/

• 3 months later...

I personally, don’t think it would be considered insanity. I do understand how most straight people would see this as something insane. People will do as they please regardless of what society says. Why does it matter to people what others decide to do with their bodies? Shouldn’t we just be happy that they’re happy and comfortable in their own skin?

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2021 at 9:25 AM, Michael Hardner said:

What does that mean ?  Nobody denies peoples' sex it's their gender that is at issue.

There is only two genders. Male and female. Believe it or not. :D

23 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I'm glad you put it that way because lots of people choose 'not'.

Lots of people can choose as many genders as they want to be or become but the facts are there. There can be no denying it that there are just two genders. Male and female. Without both, males and females genders, there would be no humans on earth today. Believe it or not.

This trans gender chit is all just that. Chit. It's all the leftist liberal Marxists do all the time is to keep dreaming up more bull chit to try and divide the sheeple out there who fall for this made up transgender bull chit. 

My personal opinion is that if one wants to be called transgender or gay or lesbian then go for it. Just keep your bloody gender mixed up in the head sexual preferred orientation to your dam self. I do not need nor want to hear about it. I am heterosexual but you do not see me running around and trying to point out, hey, look at me, I am heterosexual. Although sometimes I think that heterosexuals should one day have an Heterosexual Day and have their own heterosexual parades.

Works for me. :D

• 1 month later...

Europe continues to lead the way on bloody idiocy with this trans business. Today a high court judge ruled against a female prisoner who had challenged housing men in womens prisons so long as they claim they're women too. No evidence is required other than the claim that they feel like a woman. No previous history of having acted or dressed or told anyone they felt like a woman is required either. Don't want to go to mens prison? Simple, just claim you're a girl!

The judge ruled barring all trans women from female prisons would ignore their right to live as their chosen gender.

Women's prisons can house inmates who were born male but identify as female, regardless of whether they have gone through any physical transformation or have obtained a gender recognition certificate

The judge said he "fully understood" the concerns of FDJ, and that women prisoners "may suffer fear and acute anxiety" if housed with a transgender woman who has male genitalia.

Get that? He "fully understands" their fear of rape, but in the end, he doesn't think that's nearly as important as letting men who self-identify as women live however they want to, even if they've been convicted of sexual offenses against women. So if you're housed in a cell with a 'woman' twice your size with a big cock, well, you'll just have to cope. Too bad, so sad.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57692993

Edited by Argus

6 minutes ago, Argus said:

Europe continues to lead the way on bloody idiocy with this trans business. Today a high court judge ruled against a female prisoner who had challenged housing men in womens prisons so long as they claim they're women too. No evidence is required other than the claim that they feel like a woman. No previous history of having acted or dressed or told anyone they felt like a woman is required either. Don't want to go to mens prison? Simple, just claim you're a girl!

The judge ruled barring all trans women from female prisons would ignore their right to live as their chosen gender.

Women's prisons can house inmates who were born male but identify as female, regardless of whether they have gone through any physical transformation or have obtained a gender recognition certificate

The judge said he "fully understood" the concerns of FDJ, and that women prisoners "may suffer fear and acute anxiety" if housed with a transgender woman who has male genitalia.

Get that? He "fully understands" their fear of rape, but in the end, he doesn't think that's nearly as important as letting men who self-identify as women live however they want to, even if they've been convicted of sexual offenses against women. So if you're housed in a cell with a 'woman' twice your size with a big cock, well, you'll just have to cope. Too bad, so sad.

Obviously he doesn't understand at all.  Ivory towers.

On 7/2/2021 at 9:20 AM, Argus said:

So most violence perpetrated against men is by other men.  Yet, they house men together despite how terrified they may be.  

Having said that, I disagree with the judge: If an individual has been convicted of violence against a woman, that individual should not be imprisoned with women - whether its a male identifying as female, and to be fair, biological women.  

23 hours ago, dialamah said:

So most violence perpetrated against men is by other men.  Yet, they house men together despite how terrified they may be.  

That's a pretty disingenuous argument unrelated to this one. Men are used to living together. How do you think some 120lb female housed in a cell with a 200lb man who simply claims to be female is going to feel? Especially if 'she' is in there for sexually assaulting women? Half of trans prisoners have convictions for sexual assault.

23 hours ago, dialamah said:

Having said that, I disagree with the judge: If an individual has been convicted of violence against a woman, that individual should not be imprisoned with women - whether its a male identifying as female, and to be fair, biological women.  

The judge never said that. He said he trusts the prison system will manage things properly but that the fear or even the danger to women weren't nearly as important as trans rights.

I can accept, at any rate for present purposes, that the unconditional introduction of a transgender woman into the general population of a women's prison carries a statistically greater risk of sexual assault upon non-transgender prisoners than would be the case if a non-transgender woman were introduced.

Many people may think it incongruous and inappropriate that a prisoner of masculine physique and with male genitalia should be accommodated in a female prison in any circumstances. More importantly for the Claimant's case, I readily accept that a substantial proportion of women prisoners have been the victims of sexual assaults and/or domestic violence. 

I also readily accept the proposition ... that some, and perhaps many, women prisoners may suffer fear and acute anxiety if required to share prison accommodation and facilities with a transgender women who has male genitalia, and that their fear and anxiety may be increased if that transgender woman has been convicted of sexual or violent offences against women.

the subjective concerns of women prisoners are not the only concerns which the Defendant [the Justice Secretary] had to consider in developing the policies: he also had to take into account the rights of transgender women in the prison system.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-court-judgement-that-confirms-women-pay-for-trans-rights

• 2 weeks later...

Over the years, I've both lived in and worked in University residences and yes, there are always women using the men's washrooms. No one ever objected.

As for male to female transition, a friend of mine reminded me of the saying, "Don't judge me until you've walked 1.6 kilometres in my heels."

Is it just transgender people some have an issue with or is it heterosexual crossdressers, transvestites, gay crossdressers, or drag queens as well?  Each of them occupy a select sub-section in the community. 

3 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Over the years, I've both lived in and worked in University residences and yes, there are always women using the men's washrooms. No one ever objected.

As for male to female transition, a friend of mine reminded me of the saying, "Don't judge me until you've walked 1.6 kilometres in my heels."

Is it just transgender people some have an issue with or is it heterosexual crossdressers, transvestites, gay crossdressers, or drag queens as well?  Each of them occupy a select sub-section in the community. 

I don't think most people have an issue with transgender people. Some people have an issue with anyone who's different, but they can't be helped. 

But a man isn't a woman just because he says he is. 

And women's rights are at least as important as a transgender person's rights.

I don't think your other examples are the same thing.

3 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Women were always welcome in men's washrooms anyway. 

We know there aren't enough washrooms for women.

That may be over soon since now apparently leftists want to take all the urinals away.

In their view a man must sit down to pee.

8 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

That may be over soon since now apparently leftists want to take all the urinals away.

In their view a man must sit down to pee.

I always sit down at home. 

But if they want me to use a toilet bowl when I'm out, they better be prepared to clean any splashes.

Edited by bcsapper

3 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

I could do that.

Apparently not. 

The only information I can find on "leftists want to take urinals away" is a single story about a building in Portland.  Clearly this is your attempt at misinformation. 

Found another news story about installing urinals for women.  I suppose you'd like to blame this on "leftists" too.

#partisanstupidity 

Edited by dialamah

52 minutes ago, dialamah said:

#partisanstupidity 

Good work, glad you are now well educated on the matter.

But rest assured, no matter how much you hardcore lefties natter on, I will exercise my human rights as a male, and stand up to go pee.