The transgender insanity movement

Argus

5 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Would you be comfortable walking into a mens room wearing a dress?

For me the answer is no. I would not feel comfortable.

In my experience, women don't mind using mens rooms. I've been cleaning a toilet in one stall while a woman was using the adjoining stall. I've shared a mens room several times with women. Men don't need to wear a dress to attack women. We had a voyeuer many years ago. He would hide in a stall in a womens washroom and peer over the partition. The last time he did it. he peered down at my Sargeant who arrested him. 

Seems you are making a case that supports men going into men's washrooms and women going to women's bathrooms.

You missed my point about science. Why should science be involved?

Why should it not be involved? We have things like Taxonomy for a reason.

I think we need to clarify some terms.

Transgender is where a person is born into the wrong body. That is gender dysphoria. The suicide rate is abnormally high in this group.

Transvestites are people who are sexually aroused by dressing up as the opposite gender.

The majority of trans people are cross dressers. They are predominantly straight (9 out of 10) and just enjoy dressing up and trying to pass. 

Drag Queens and Kings are usually gay and are just way too much fun for one gender.

It is none of society's business what you wear or what gender you are.

8 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Transgender is where a person is born into the wrong body. That is gender dysphoria. The suicide rate is abnormally high in this group.

Transvestites are people who are sexually aroused by dressing up as the opposite gender.

The majority of trans people are cross dressers. They are predominantly straight (9 out of 10) and just enjoy dressing up and trying to pass. 

Drag Queens and Kings are usually gay and are just way too much fun for one gender.

But is it when it comes to what public washroom you use?  Why do we have those little symbols?

I do agree with you as far as affirmative action is concerned. 

3 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Suicide rates among young First Nations people are also quite high. Abnormally high.

That's a fetish, not a gender classification.  And you wonder why people would feel uncomfortable with a man wearing a dress walking into a women's bathroom? If I see a man wearing a dress in a women's bathroom is most likely NOT a trans person and I am simply using your own notions to show that.

I've DJ'd events for drag queens. Good times, the crowds love it, it's an event, a show.  But most of them were gay men. Drag Queen was an occupation for them. Nothing really 'trans' about them at all.

5 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

You tough guys are really something. What if there was no bathroom? Then you'd have no place to sit down and go pee.

Wait men sit down to pee?  In an emergency any bathroom will do. HOWEVER I will use the men's washroom where I can. But this is just a part of a much bigger issue.

To the question of men dressing up as women to go into a ladies washroom to commit sexual assault, how would he get away? If the victim is giving a description of, "He was wearing blue jeans and a grey bunny hug," that could be fifty guys. "He was wearing a blue, flower patterned skirt, with a white turtle neck sweater and a blonde shoulder length wig," well that kind of narrows it down. Men who go into womens washrooms with crimminal intentions don't dress up as women. It attracts too much attention.

Edited by Queenmandy85

21 hours ago, GostHacked said:

As for your speculation on trans people getting attacked more is nothing but speculation until you get some solid statistics. So yes, gender dysphoria exists. I also think we are really seeing societal dysphoria heavily conditioned by social media.  

Here you go, let's start the discussion:

https://www.stonewall.org.uk/comeoutforLGBT/lgbt-in-britain/hate-crime

Two in five trans people have experienced a hate crime or incident because of their gender identity in the last 12 months 

That's a pretty high number.  What groups deserve more attention, do you think ?  I would say Muslims and Jews do also but a lot of people can't even get their minds around a government statement about Islamophobia, let alone doing something to protect members of our community.

29 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

That's a pretty high number.  What groups deserve more attention, do you think ?  I would say Muslims and Jews do also but a lot of people can't even get their minds around a government statement about Islamophobia, let alone doing something to protect members of our community.

Everybody deserves protection from crime.  That's what the justice system is for. 

Government statements about Islamophobia are ridiculous and self serving, and don't really apply.  Your link is from the UK.  A government statement about Infidelophobia might be more appropriate but I'm not holding my breath.

I never knew you were trans.  I'll still argue with you.

14 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

1. Everybody deserves protection from crime.  That's what the justice system is for. 

2. Government statements about Islamophobia are ridiculous and self serving, and don't really apply. 

3. Your link is from the UK.  A government statement about Infidelophobia might be more appropriate but I'm not holding my breath.

4. I never knew you were trans.  I'll still argue with you.

1. So much trust in government.  I love it !  Human Rights Commissions and Carbon Taxes too, I bet.

2. No, they're not.  Someone walked into a Mosque in Quebec and killed six people and the most discussion on here was that Justin Trudeau was going to make Shiria Law mandatory or some wacky shit.  

3. Sure. The UK is similar enough in this respect I should think. Should I get a link on trans rights in Saudi Arabia ?  If I find you the obvious results from some Canadian survey, what does that give me ?

4.Not trans.

7 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. So much trust in government.  I love it !  Human Rights Commissions and Carbon Taxes too, I bet.

2. No, they're not.  Someone walked into a Mosque in Quebec and killed six people and the most discussion on here was that Justin Trudeau was going to make Shiria Law mandatory or some wacky shit.  

3. Sure. The UK is similar enough in this respect I should think. Should I get a link on trans rights in Saudi Arabia ?  If I find you the obvious results from some Canadian survey, what does that give me ?

4.Not trans.

1) HRCs and carbon taxes are ridiculous too.  There's no hope for HRCs, but if they made carbon taxes big enough to make a difference I could see them.  Oh, wait, France!  I forgot about that.  I never said I had trust.  I said that's what they are for.  If they do a bad job, they should at least do it equally.

2) Yes they are.  They are intended to get votes from immigrants, nothing more.  The people who died in that mosque were exactly as deserving as every other victim of terrorism or random homicide.  Which is, not at all.  You can't get any less than that.

3) I'm not disputing the survey.  Although I could, having done some.  One needs a certain amount of trust, and that trust is usually proportional to sympathy.

4) Sorry, your mistake. (<benign, humorous intent based on your post)

6 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

1) HRCs and carbon taxes are ridiculous too.   

2) Yes they are.  They are intended to get votes from immigrants, nothing more.  The people who died in that mosque were exactly as deserving as every other victim of terrorism or random homicide.  Which is, not at all.  You can't get any less than that. 

1) Sorry  -  were you saying the justice system was ridiculous ?  I thought you were reassuring us all that it was there to help us.  So, for example, if there was a serial killer in Toronto's gay village we could all count on the cops being on the case.

2) A real pretzel of a sentence.  You at once are impugning motives for a government statement about special violence and stating that there's nothing to worry about.  I guess you aren't Muslim.  

17 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1) Sorry  -  were you saying the justice system was ridiculous ?  I thought you were reassuring us all that it was there to help us.  So, for example, if there was a serial killer in Toronto's gay village we could all count on the cops being on the case.

2) A real pretzel of a sentence.  You at once are impugning motives for a government statement about special violence and stating that there's nothing to worry about.  I guess you aren't Muslim.  

Well, I said HRCs and carbon taxes are ridiculous.   You are the one who said (implied) that the justice system was ridiculous.  Because I said it should treat citizens equally, I think.

I'm not currently a victim of crime either.  I would hope to get the same consideration as a Muslim if I was, though.

Do you disagree with my position on the Liberals motives with that motion?  If so, fine.  We disagree.

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ok, so they seem to include other gender types in that report. I do see the ones specifically for Trans and I think that also needs a more succinct definition of what 'trans' is.

The sample group is 5000 which includes all of these gender types.

I often see this form of rationale and it seems to me to effectively call for status quo response.

It's called perspective. If First Nations people experience more hate, then that might be a bigger issue to tackle before we tackle the LBGQT (how many more letters should I add)?

I'd also like to see stats for Canada and compare.

What's the point ?  You seem to be implying that this person would dominate because they were born a man but I don't see that as being true, after taking a few minutes to look at it.  

Yep, that person was born a man and is at least a foot taller than the women in that picture and has them by about 100, possibly 150 lbs. That person in physical contact sports would destroy most women.  As in many sports, things would only change once severe injuries are sustained on a regular basis.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

To the question of men dressing up as women to go into a ladies washroom to commit sexual assault, how would he get away? If the victim is giving a description of, "He was wearing blue jeans and a grey bunny hug," that could be fifty guys. "He was wearing a blue, flower patterned skirt, with a white turtle neck sweater and a blonde shoulder length wig," well that kind of narrows it down. Men who go into womens washrooms with crimminal intentions don't dress up as women. It attracts too much attention.

Based on your notion 9/10 of those men dressing as women that enter the bathroom would not actually be trans, but simply cross dressing men.

2 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Drag is more than an "occupation." It is a calling.

Then any occupation is also a calling.   Ru Paul is a perfect example, as he does not dress like that 24/7. He has made an entire career out of the character Ru Paul. As I said, I've worked with these people a few times. The first time was more than 25 years ago. 

14 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Based on your notion 9/10 of those men dressing as women that enter the bathroom would not actually be trans, but simply cross dressing men.

I have used the word "trans" to cover the entire spectrum of the community from Cross dressing to transvestite to drag queens and finally transgender. Transgender people become the other gender permanently, as much as possible. Male to female SRS in the 1990's cost in the neighbourhood of $20,000 to $25,000. I know of one person who spent $120,000. Female to male surgery including is a lot more expensive. Some provinces cover all or part of the cost. The Canadian Forces will cover the cost for its members.

Before we make light of Cross dressers, think of some of the more well known people who are members of that segment of thecommunity. Long serving Director of the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation, J. Edgar Hoover, famous actor in westerns Randolph Scott (the epitome of the rugged cowboy) and the Chief of the German Imperial General Staff before the Great War. Cross Dressers make up about 3 out of 1000 men. 

10 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Cross Dressers make up about 3 out of 1000 men. 

Whenever I think of a cross dresser I just imagine someone who's really annoyed because their pants don't fit when they try to put them on.

1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I have used the word "trans" to cover the entire spectrum of the community from Cross dressing to transvestite to drag queens and finally transgender. Transgender people become the other gender permanently, as much as possible. Male to female SRS in the 1990's cost in the neighbourhood of $20,000 to $25,000. I know of one person who spent $120,000. Female to male surgery including is a lot more expensive. Some provinces cover all or part of the cost. The Canadian Forces will cover the cost for its members.

Lumping them all into one category is going to inflate your numbers which you had specifically mentioned trans people, which is really marginalization of the people who are trans-gendered.  Cross dressers, drag queens do not fit the description of 'trans' which really is only implied to people who are really transitioning from one gender (in this case really SEX) from another via hormone therapy and the medical process involved.  Some of that suicide rate is after the transition, because they end up regretting the medical procedure.

And yes it SHOULD be expensive. This is a voluntary medical procedure, not a necessary one.

1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Before we make light of Cross dressers, think of some of the more well known people who are members of that segment of the community. Long serving Director of the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation, J. Edgar Hoover, famous actor in westerns Randolph Scott (the epitome of the rugged cowboy) and the Chief of the German Imperial General Staff before the Great War. Cross Dressers make up about 3 out of 1000 men. 

I am not making light of cross dressers. I am simply using your own argument that 9/10 cross dressers are men who view it as a fetish.  Also cross dressing and transvestite mean the same thing.