Bush and Cheney indicted by Federal Grand Jury

Okay, so if this happened three days ago, why isn't it in the MSM? Every web article I've been able to find all point to tomflocco.com as the source. Incidently, all of the web sites that are referencing this credulously are sites run by people who would love to see Bush/Cheney et al get tossed in the slammer. Chock this one up to wishful thinking.

If you would have any doubts as to the validity of this read the interview citizen S had with the US attorney's office about this news.

go to: http://citizenspook.blogspot.com/

Oh, well.

If Citizen Spook says it's true, you know it must be true.

That was hilarious. The guy writes this absolute screed of a blog entry wherein he quotes people saying that no indictments were handed down, and then goes into this long analysis to prove that that's not what they said at all. I didn't even get to the interview you mentioned, because it the whole thing just looked crazy.

Thanks, but no thanks. I think I'll wait for my own sources to confirm your story.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the latest new about the state of affairs in the US plus the latest news on NESARA

August 14 , 2005 By Patrick H. Bellringer

Looking at our world today it appears that there is very little goodness anywhere and that the Darkness is becoming ever darker! Our news media today gives no news but only selected stories filled with fear. The planned annihilation of the Iraqi people continues and the noise of saber rattling against Iran grows ever louder.

Hope lies in the occasional ray of Light that breaks through the Media “chinking” to lighten our space. Patrick Fitzgerald’s Chicago, USA Grand Jury probe into U.S. Government fraud and treason is one such ray of Light. Sorcha Faal reporting from Russia on the intrigue of the U.S. Military coup is another ray of Light.

There is information coming from all parts of our world at this time that indicates the Darkside’s One World Order is coming apart at the seams. G.W. Bush sought asylum in Saudi Arabia and is now hiding on his ranch at Crawford, Texas surrounded by National Guard troops and Secret Service agent to protect him. Twice this past week Bush has tried to stop Fitzgerald’s Grand Jury probe into his evil doings by the use of explosives, but to no avail, thanks to French Intelligence, some good CIA and the Forces of Light.

Yesterday, a reader wrote, “It is extremely hard to stay positive about anything in this world with the constant news of the criminal activities and other horrors from our unelected cheaters, err, I mean leaders. Please, anything about NESARA’s progress or first contact would be greatly appreciated.” With this in mind my wife, Anne, and I turned to our old friend Christ Michael/Hatonn for help.

I include here an excerpt from the communication given to us.

[Quoting]: Greetings! I AM Christ Michael, known to you as Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Creator Son of the Nebadon Universe…..

NOW—for the NESARA news. We have not been idle, little ones, but very busy dealing with the Darkside. They have brought out more plans and explosives, and evil deeds that must be dealt with, or after the announcement they will try it again. The coup is going on, but not as you see on T.V. or even the internet. Sorcha Faal has some facts, but not the whole Truth. Know that this situation with arresting Bush is going on as planned, and he is running scared. The Star People and other White Knights are working hard, and all is under control. The announcement should have been yesterday, Friday, but we held off a bit until a few little skirmishes are dealt with. I know you are anxious and waiting as are others, but all is well. I know you can’t see why the announcement just can’t be made on the Capricorn, but that, too, took some time to have those 3D people agree. It wasn’t until the demolished announcement center that they finally agreed to go aboard ship. This all takes “Earth time” as you know it. Yes, we are behind schedule as to the announcement and the First Contact and Second Coming, but by dealing with these skirmishes diminishes them happening later and makes the change one of wonder and joy.

It is now time for Mother Earth to Ascend, along with those who have chosen to go with her. This has been eons in coming, and a few more hours or days is all we have to go. Rest easy, keep up your prayers and petitions and your work. All is in my hands and my “crew”. When? Anytime, my dear ones, anytime now.

I, Creator God-Christ Michael-your old friend Hatonn-take a short leave but am in your thoughts. You are my crew. SALU! [End quoting]

My friends, keep hope alive! Do not let fear and doubt rule your day. These are times for patient endurance and the knowing of peace within the heart. We are but a step away from the beginning of our most glorious Golden Age of Peace, Freedom and Abundance. Aho!