political decisions

alamb

I apologize if this message is off topic.

I am taking a college class that requires me to conduct online surveys. As a result, I have created a short online survey on political decisions. The survey is short and should not take more than three or four minutes to complete. If any of you would be willing to participate in my survey, it would be greatly appreciated. I am not collecting any personal information, nor will you be spammed.

If you are willing to participate, please click the following link

http://sitemaker.umich.edu/jginges2/social_attitudes_survey

If you have any questions/comments about the survey, post them here, and I’ll respond to them.

Thank-you for you help,

Amanda Lamb

I apologize if this message is off topic.

I am taking a college class that requires me to conduct online surveys. As a result, I have created a short online survey on political decisions. The survey is short and should not take more than three or four minutes to complete. If any of you would be willing to participate in my survey, it would be greatly appreciated. I am not collecting any personal information, nor will you be spammed.

If you are willing to participate, please click the following link

http://sitemaker.umich.edu/jginges2/social_attitudes_survey

If you have any questions/comments about the survey, post them here, and I’ll respond to them.

Thank-you for you help,

Amanda Lamb

good luck,I wish you all the best

I think I participated previously in a variation of that survey.

I believe it attempts to test how people distinguish between their own personal beliefs and their perception of a group's beliefs. (I frankly think the "Country X" scenario is silly, inexact and misguided. How can an entire "Country X" threaten a small group of people? What "military response" is planned? The scenario is weak and probably leads to wrong results given the experiment's purpose to determine how religion influences an individual's desire to match personal opinions with perceptions of a group's opinion.)

If you are curious about a different (IMV much better) series of experiments concerning how individuals perceive groups, read this.