Will Canadian leaders tape their resignations for

Will Canadian leaders tape their resignation for NESARA the way Bush and Cheney have done in the US?

Some people wonder “how” Bush and Cheney were forced to do the videotapes of their resignation speeches which will be broadcast during the first 15 minutes of the NESARA announcement process. Today I did some research and am explaining “how” they were forced to cooperate.

In January 2001, when Bush and Cheney took over their offices in the White House, they were told that they needed to be filmed doing their resignations speeches which would be broadcast during the NESARA announcement. Both Bush and Cheney were well aware of NESARA before the November 2000 presidential election, as was Al Gore. In typical Bush and Cheney fashion, they initially refused to cooperate with the filming of them doing their resignation speeches.

This matter was then taken to World Court and the Court ruled that Bush and Cheney were legally required to cooperate with the filming of their resignation speeches so the tapes would be ready when NESARA was announced. Bush and Cheney are not expected to be in D.C. when NESARA is announced and for this reason, their resignation speeches had to be taped ahead of time.

In March 2001 World Court issued an order to Bush and Cheney to cooperate with the filming of their resignation speeches. Again, Bush and Cheney refused to cooperate.

The World Court then used White Knights’ intelligence information regarding bank accounts Bush and Cheney had with large amounts of money on deposit in major European banks. The World Court sent out court orders requiring these banks to provide details of all the accounts Bush and Cheney had in these banks and the amounts of funds in each account. The Court learned that 18 banks had a total of about 20 banks accounts belonging to Bush and Cheney and they each had about $2 Trillion total on deposit in these accounts.

The World Court then prepared court orders to freeze all these accounts and sent these orders to the European banks notifying the banks to standby for the final instruction from the Court to freeze these bank accounts belonging to Bush Jr. and Cheney. The Court also told the banks to freeze these accounts instantly if there were any efforts to transfer funds out of these accounts. The Court had to send these orders to the banks ahead of time in order to have the ability to freeze these funds as punishment for Bush Jr. and Cheney if they didn’t follow the Court’s orders again.

Finally in early June 2001, the World Court sent an order to Bush Jr. and Cheney which included a list of all their bank accounts in the 18 European banks and informed Bush and Cheney that their funds in these bank accounts were being frozen until Bush and Cheney did their resignation speeches on film. The Court gave Bush Jr. and Cheney one week to cooperate with filming the resignation speeches and stated that the Court would fine both Bush Jr. and Cheney about one million dollars a day for every day over one week that Bush and Cheney delayed doing their resignation speeches filming process.

Bush Jr. and Cheney stalled and did not do the resignation speeches filming in the week the Court had given them. Consequently, early in the second week, the Court began confiscating millions from Bush Jr.’s and Cheney’s accounts as fines for Obstruction of Justice. After stalling all through the second week and confirming that the Court had confiscated millions from their accounts, at the beginning of the third week Bush Jr. and Cheney finally cooperated in the filming of their resignation speeches. We will see these resignation speeches broadcast during NESARA’s announcement.

I don’t have the details of how the corrupt politicians of Canada, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, Germany, or any other countries are going to be removed. Each country has White Knights who have been working on various strategies to clean up their governments. All I do know is that this will happen and is supposed to happen within 4 to 12 months after NESARA’s announcement.

What a great day when we see the true NESARA law announcement! NESARA Yes! NESARA Now!

http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/why_bus...esignations.htm

At first I was rolling my eyes, thinking "good lord... more of this crap?"

But actually it's quite fascinating.

As we've seen repeatedly over the past few months, there seem to be people with an almost obsessive need to believe they live in a fantasy world. There are many different versions, but there seem to be many common elements. In each of these fantasies we see a secret ruling cabal (they might be Illuminati, or 12-foot tall lizards from space, or The Shadowy Men Conspiracy... if those aren't all one and the same!) We see the terrible weapons these secret rulers possess to enforce their will... invisible mind-control machines, secret police, "chem trails", mass hypnosis transmitted through TV or from radio waves from cell-phone towers or satellites, childhood immunizations, a media that is keeping The Truth hidden from the masses. We see true believers who know that they are among the few who have to power to resist, while the masses remain unknowing of the real threat. And we see that these few freedom fighters possess the secret weapons that can bring the secret rulers to their knees. Power crystals to protect against mind-control rays! Orgone cannons to destroy chem-trails and clouds of mind-controlling fumes! Psychic powers that keep them one step ahead of enemy agents. The power to spread their knowledge through a secret network (or, at least, the Internet.)

It seems to me that a fan of Jung's theories might suggest there was something archetypal at work here. This mythology, with a few changes of details, seems to have been with us for a while. Neo's quest to destroy The Matrix... Mulder and Scully's efforts to find The Truth... Luke Skywalker's battle agaist the Dark Side... Frodo's quest to throw The Ring into Mount Doom... and now our brigade of Internet heroes trying to bring NESARA into law. Perhaps this belief in secret conspiracies of hidden enemies is at the root of other things like the persecution of Jews or the Salem Witch Trials. There seems to be something almost built into us that seeks to find a cause to identify with and an enemy to fight against, and in the absense of anything more substancial, witches and Illuminati and 12-foot tall lizards from space seem to be sufficiently compelling adversaries for some.

-kimmy

CANADA is about to share the benefits of the most humanitarian and revolutionary event the world has ever seen.

NESARA brings PEACE, WORLDWIDE PROSPERITY and INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC BENEFITS.

As USA is the bastion of FREEDOM in this world, NESARA has to be implemented there first. Canada follows the next day

http://sandiego.indymedia.org/en/2004/04/103726.shtml

CANADA is about to share the benefits of the most humanitarian and revolutionary event the world has ever seen.

NESARA ........

You cannot seriously expect me to swallow this crap. I have read some of this stuff that you have posted and well, there is nothing to back any of this up from what I see. I will check things out some more and keep an eye on it. Sources cannot be confirmed ect. And you expect Bush and Cheney to step down? ARe these the same people that rigged both elections for Bush/Cheney? Or is there another hidden power in place here?

This would have to be a global event and would have to happen simultaneously in every country across the globe to be effective. What about those countries that are not going to take part in this event? How will this affect them and in turn affect us for NOT taking part in this act.

Am I the only one who's never heard of NESARA?

Edit: now I know why I've never heard of it, it's a flower-power operation. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go smoke some pot and trip out on the stars.

The "National Economic Security And Reformation Act" - NESARA - provides major benefits to Americans including:

* Forgives credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities

* Abolishes income tax

* Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales tax revenue for government

* Increases benefits to senior citizens

* Returns Constitutional Law

* Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days after NESARA's announcement

* Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities od special interest groups

* Creates new US Treasury currency, "rainbow currency," backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals

* Returns Constitutional Law to all our courts and legal matters.

* Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law

* Eliminates the Federal Reserve System

* Restores financial privacy

* Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law

* Ceases all aggresive, US government military actions worldwide

* Establishes peace throughout the world

* Initiates first phase of worldwide prosperity distribution of vast wealth which has been accumulating for many decades

* Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes

* Enables the release of new technologies such as alternative energy devices

This must be done by the Green party or something. Damn you! You had my hopes up with the words "Bush, Cheney, and Resignation." in the same sentence! DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!

Setting aside for the moment that these changes would require massive amendments to the constitution which requires the support of 3/4 of the states, does anyone seriously think any politician is going to vote for a bill that would curtail his power?

This stuff is hilarious. Lets see, NESARA is going to restore financial privacy, yet manages to locate Bush and Cheney's bank accounts through "White Knights' intelligence" and coerces them into making false tapes of their resignation speeches by holding their funds hostage? NESARA is going to eliminate income tax, forgive credit card and mortgage debt, reduce all sales taxes to a flat rate non essential new item only tax, and yet increase senior citizens incomes, redistribute all wealth throughout the world, and release enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes? Where is this money coming from? Oh, yeah, Bush and Cheney's private accounts, which somehow are exempt from the financial privacy previously cited.

My personal favourite is establish peace throughout the world. Is there a game plan? Can it be shared with the rest of us?

And who is going to institute these massive changes? Have candidates been selected for an election, or is the democratic process going to be conveniently sidestepped? It seems to be implied that this "ACT" is American, but yet it will be implemented in other countries as well. Is it being debated in our House of Commons without us ever knowing about it? And most important, is Speilberg going to make the movie, or will it be Terantino????

Well in all fairness most of the trouble we have in the world is the American foreign policy's fault. Al Qaeda is their fault, they sent troops into Afganistan to beat the Soviets and when they were beaten they just bailed, leaving all the weapons they had given the afgans, leaving their infrastructure destroyed, their society poor, and their government in chaos.