Even the conservatives won't vote Reform

Orchard belongs in the Green party.

I remember back in the Charletown Accord days, Orchard was out speaking for the No side in BC. I was firmly at the time on the No side but after hearing his presentation he moved my vote to yes. I am very thankful we don't have to deal with him in the Conservatives anymore. If the Liberals want him and his anti free trade politics, take him.

Actually the NDP (Layton) have had discussions with David as he has tried the rounds.

Orchard has a lot of absolutely superb ideas, unfortunately however, he is a one-man band, which in politics doesn't work very well.

No, David needs to be where he is right now, out in left field, but all by himself. :lol:

The "real" conservatives see through this washington consensus group masquerading as conservatives.

Why I wont vote conservative by David Orchard

Wait... David Orchard won't be voting conservative?! :blink:

That's unheard of. I imagine next you'll be telling us that they've invented machines that can go to the moon or carriages that don't need horses. You kids with your outlandish ideas.

-k

Guest eureka

That speaks volumes for your principles, Willy. You voted against Charlottetown because you didn't like Orchard not because it was designed to make the federal government irrelevant.

Am I mistaken or did Orchard not get a fairly substantial measure of support from conservatives in the leadership race? Would not that suggest that the antagomism of the "Right Wingers" here is no more than sour grapes.

Eureka,

First off, it was my high school that Orchard was speaking at and my thoughts on politics have matured. To be clear he was working on the No campaign and came off like a Kook. He switched my vote to yes.

Orchard had 10% support in the leadership race. Over the years he signed up a very loyal following into the party. They even had a name the Orchardits. His politics are out of step with as I can tell every political party. They were focused on revisiting free trade and building localized green economies.

The "real" conservatives see through this washington consensus group masquerading as conservatives.

David Orchard is your idea of a "real conservative"? Oh boy. :lol:

What's your idea of a real liberal, Fidel Castro?

I do hold this to be true...the 9th amendment to the constitution would say this, although imunating from the constitution, you may not construe to remove or disparge any other right of an american citizen, I find the federal government did so and too did something that even effected the churches that we as we the people house eqaully here, yet to get a terrorist, would it not still be true that flesh to flesh we can still be that very same flesh that wou7ld hold this country together has still undone the true essence of what the original colonists themselves would have done to stop terrorism? yes I would vote yes, remove the dollar and make a terrorist a torrist, remove the resndable bills laws imunating from the constitution and resend them somewhere that would be eqaul with the colonists and us again, worrying about a communist would get a man to worry forever unless we here truely had the imunities and the priveleges of the 14th amendment to apply, the constitution is clear, we as the people here may not remove the 9th or construe it to where we could not petition the government even by an election and be null in our out right course to get our freedom back....the colonists would approve even a mayor of any city to approve and use the same same signatures as the orirginal colonists would and again eqaul this nation back removing that thing that constues the sight of everone from the ills we presently face and get it done...each second we would wait would definately give a birth here or a death here a judgement for them to awaken here and be uneqaul here removing the declaratition of independence too...so get this out before fidel castro has to help us to remove this ill from us here good people in ours own eyes but how would the world truely see us chasin someone when we could not even know how homeland security was? they should know they are a terrorist themself! not I as I type here could be construed twisted hidden from the trueness that in 1776 the colonist beat that devil and had a nation a country profisised in scriptures as the one that would never be fire upon and we now see that the churches have not got the kingdom now and why? the money is blinding us all here andf true it should we all woke to this and did not know how to the 9th requires it be removed the church would anyone here would if they just knew how much those originals ones never wanted those signatures removed! so pass this around and get it done the mayors are as powerful as the president and surely would know that they are we her and me here they elect the president and it would be the proper process to do this too...as soonas possible too I will ad George

David Orchard is your idea of a "real conservative"? Oh boy. :lol:

What's your idea of a real liberal, Fidel Castro?

I do hold this to be true...the 9th amendment to the constitution would say this, although imunating from the constitution, you may not construe to remove or disparge any other right of an american citizen, I find the federal government did so and too did something that even effected the churches that we as we the people house eqaully here, yet to get a terrorist, would it not still be true that flesh to flesh we can still be that very same flesh that wou7ld hold this country together has still undone the true essence of what the original colonists themselves would have done to stop terrorism? yes I would vote yes, remove the dollar and make a terrorist a torrist, remove the resndable bills laws imunating from the constitution and resend them somewhere that would be eqaul with the colonists and us again, worrying about a communist would get a man to worry forever unless we here truely had the imunities and the priveleges of the 14th amendment to apply, the constitution is clear, we as the people here may not remove the 9th or construe it to where we could not petition the government even by an election and be null in our out right course to get our freedom back....the colonists would approve even a mayor of any city to approve and use the same same signatures as the orirginal colonists would and again eqaul this nation back removing that thing that constues the sight of everone from the ills we presently face and get it done...each second we would wait would definately give a birth here or a death here a judgement for them to awaken here and be uneqaul here removing the declaratition of independence too...so get this out before fidel castro has to help us to remove this ill from us here good people in ours own eyes but how would the world truely see us chasin someone when we could not even know how homeland security was? they should know they are a terrorist themself! not I as I type here could be construed twisted hidden from the trueness that in 1776 the colonist beat that devil and had a nation a country profisised in scriptures as the one that would never be fire upon and we now see that the churches have not got the kingdom now and why? the money is blinding us all here andf true it should we all woke to this and did not know how to the 9th requires it be removed the church would anyone here would if they just knew how much those originals ones never wanted those signatures removed! so pass this around and get it done the mayors are as powerful as the president and surely would know that they are we her and me here they elect the president and it would be the proper process to do this too...as soonas possible too I will ad George

Uhmmmmmmmm...