Pope already killed years ago by illuminati and

First I shall speak about Pope John Paul. The Pope so beloved and respected by many throughout your world was cloned several years ago when it became clear to the dark souls that he was a liability. Seeing that he was determined to hinder their aim of retaining their power over religious believers, they ended the physical life of the light being John Paul. Since his soul elected not to enter the clone, he transitioned to Nirvana and has worked diligently to bring light to all souls on Earth.

In accordance with his soul contract and conscious desire, John Paul wanted to lift the people of the world above the confinements of the church dogma that was controlling them through deceit, and that did not serve the purpose of the dark souls who were bent on maintaining the status quo. Consider: What single influence during the past two millennia has been more divisive and has wielded more control over lives than religion, especially the Roman Catholic Church with its strategically established infallibility of its highest authority, the Pope? Although the clones that have been carrying on in the name of the Pope have publicly shown his gentleness, humility and loving spirit, it was to beguile, not to show the way to true spiritual growth. None of the reforms John Paul intended have come to pass. At the time of the downloading of his intelligence, knowledge, and experiential memories into the first clone, the clone was programmed to suppress John Paul’s divine inspiration to allow ancient records hidden in the Vatican to come forth and to share with the world's poor the vast wealth amassed by the church.

Speaking now of Terri Schiavo, her soul left her body within a few weeks of the onset of her comatose condition. Living in a vegetative state was not part of Terri's soul contract—had it been, her soul would have remained with the body—and no discarnate soul wished to transfer, or “walk in,” to the body. Her physical reactions were the body's life force responding to others' interaction with her, but there was no real mental recognition, only primitive physical responses. It is understandable that those closest to Terri in either love bonds or nursing attendance interpreted her responses as a full life force—i.e., spirit, mind and body—because they had no awareness that her soul could choose, much less that it did so choose many years ago, to move onward into a world of activity and evolvement. It is distasteful—let me say that more strongly—it is despicable that Terri was used as a political and legal mechanism, and it has been sad for us to see the prolonged agony of her parents and their family. I am choosing not to speak of her husband as I don't see how I could without appearing to be judgmental, and I am not judging him. Someday he will do that himself.

Personally, I do not believe that the Pope was a soulless clone at the time of his death last week. At the time of his death I sensed a powerful fluctuation in the Force at the time, which I believe was because a great spiritual presence was released from earthly bonds, although it could be that a planet has been blown up in a galaxy far far away.

-kimmy

Personally, I do not believe that the Pope was a soulless clone at the time of his death last week. At the time of his death I sensed a powerful fluctuation in the Force at the time, which I believe was because a great spiritual presence was released from earthly bonds, although it could be that a planet has been blown up in a galaxy far far away.

-kimmy

Or maybe you were just hung over?