What a Joke

:P

What a joke those cowardly Liberals on Parliament Hill are. Not only that, the President of the Pinocchio Club of Canada ( You have to be a LIberal to become a member ) Paul Martin publicly proved it yesterday.

Once again these turkeys are spending more of our taxpayer dollars by requesting the RCMP to investigate who committed this fraudulent scam ( adscam )against the Liberal Party aka Liars Club. The answer is obvious and real, it is the Liberal Party of Canada aka Pinocchio Club of Canada that committed this fraud under Jean Chretien, Paul Martin ad nauseum against the Canadian Taxpayers.

Anyone, anywhere who doesn't believe this truth is a member of the Pinocchio Club of Canada.

:D

Further to my post I met someone a half hour ago who works in the RCMP and this person told me that:

" The adscam inquiry under John Gomery is there to discover who, what why when and how this adscam took place, identify publicly the culprits and the activities.

The stupidity of the Liberal Party to request an RCMP investigation is 100% nonsense because there already is an official investigation going on paid for by the taxpayers.

Paul Martin is desparately trying to camaflage the inquiry by saying the Liberal Party is not at fault when it has already be proven that it is at fault."

Stupidity at its best, Lying at its best and Fiberals at their worst!!!!!

And if you were being accused of something what would be your reaction?

Do you actually think the Liberals should sit back and take all of this even if some of it is false?

HINT: The guy who is making these accusations has already been accussed of fraud!

HELLO are you actually that narrow minded? :huh:

Since when has it become stupid to try to defend your party or yourself for that matter.

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!

Since none of us know the full facts as well as the Liberals; let them and the RCMP be the judge of that. The RCMP would not do furthur investigating without just cause. Why do you Conservative supporters like to jump to conclusions and wild fantasy scenarios instead of waiting for the truth to surface. Are you afraid that you need to get your licks in now before the truth surfaces.

I think we can only conclude (at this point) that the Liberal members in charge of this money handout are guilty of gross negligence.

Why are you unable to find something positive to say about your own party platform. Nothing there; I guess. Ho hum; what's new.

Why are you unable to find something positive to say about your own party platform. Nothing there; I guess. Ho hum; what's new

I have a lot to say that is positive about my party. For starters i am very glad that they do not support a budget bill that was designed to tax carbon emmisions, a bill that even environmental groups do not support saying "it is unnecessarily devisive". I am glad they are pressing for an end to "soft diplomacy" toward Iran with regards to the Kazemi Case. I am glad they support our military, have fresh political thinking, are not about a larger government, more taxes and more interference in joe everyman's life.

I am also very happy about the fact that my party does not frilously insult our largest trading partner. (note that it was only after Carolyn Parish mentioned that she did not care about her party, that she was thrown out, not because she frequently insulted the us ie. stomping on bush dolls, calling the president stupid, etc).

The Liberals know everything about this scam because they created it. The Liberal Party is totally responsible for this scam because they wanted the money to be returned to their party coffers which happened and this money was Canadian taxpayers money so what is your problem idiot boy? Another scam artist spin doctor from the Fiberal Party of Canada. Hell Pinocchios nose is miles short of the Fiberals and their supporters. Liars ha ha ha that is a polite way of stating it!! There is no longer a Liberal Party of Canada it is now known as the FIBERAL PARTY OF CANADA, what an insult to Canadians!!

Further to my post I met someone a half hour ago who works in the RCMP and this person told me that:

" The adscam inquiry under John Gomery is there to discover who, what why when and how this adscam took place, identify publicly the culprits and the activities.

The stupidity of the Liberal Party to request an RCMP investigation is 100% nonsense because there already is an official investigation going on paid for by the taxpayers.

Paul Martin is desparately trying to camaflage the inquiry by saying the Liberal Party is not at fault when it has already be proven that it is at fault."

Stupidity at its best, Lying at its best and Fiberals at their worst!!!!!

Anyone else noticed how the right wing nuts on this forum seem to have all sorts of connections and personal experiences with what goes on in the "Fiberal" government?

And despite all of this first hand experience and evidence, they can't construct a compelling case against the "Fiberals," preferring to just rant and rave like lunatics, making up more and more "first hand experiences" to post on discussion boards.

Really though, between 1 or 2 of the right wingers on this forum, there seems to be more ties to, and knowledge of, the Liberal party than even the PM has.

Bare faced liars, indeed.

Fiberals bare face liars you got it right. Good for you.

The expensive Gomery investigation is proving that the Fiberals are just that Fiberals and they created this scam and ripped off Canadians.

So in short will you continue to support liars like the Fiberals are or will you vote if that is still of interest or just quit because of the BS that exists within that party?

HINT: The guy who is making these accusations has already been accussed of fraud!

HELLO are you actually that narrow minded? :huh:

Fortunately, the gist of his investigations should be fairly easy to ascertain. For example, you can trace who paid invoices of certain companies doing certain things. Not to put too fine a point on it. We will also be able to tell for sure if certain people he paid were doing other work at the time for - other organizations. The truth of much of what he claimed can be verified.

Guest eureka

One thing about all this that could be amusing to any impartial observer is that it was the Conservatives under Mulroney that started the under the table payments to Quebec advertising agencies. How deep that went is not known since that has not yet entered this political fight. But, it has been known for a long time now.

The Liberals seem to have refined the Conservative trough and to have given it the designation of a program.

Fortunately, the gist of his investigations should be fairly easy to ascertain. For example, you can trace who paid invoices of certain companies doing certain things. Not to put too fine a point on it. We will also be able to tell for sure if certain people he paid were doing other work at the time for - other organizations. The truth of much of what he claimed can be verified.

Until and unless it is confirmed. Don't treat rumours as facts. We are not supposed to discuss that illegally released editorialized testimony.

Until and unless it is confirmed. Don't treat rumours as facts. We are not supposed to discuss that illegally released editorialized testimony.

:wacko:

Since none of us know the full facts as well as the Liberals; let them and the RCMP be the judge of that. The RCMP would not do furthur investigating without just cause. Why do you Conservative supporters like to jump to conclusions and wild fantasy scenarios instead of waiting for the truth to surface. Are you afraid that you need to get your licks in now before the truth surfaces.

I think we can only conclude (at this point) that the Liberal members in charge of this money handout are guilty of gross negligence.

Why are you unable to find something positive to say about your own party platform. Nothing there; I guess. Ho hum; what's new.

why don't we let Gomery be the judge of that?

So in short will you continue to support liars like the Fiberals are or will you vote if that is still of interest or just quit because of the BS that exists within that party?

I don't support the Liberal party, per se. What I support is the Liberal party AGAINST the conservative party. In my view, any decent person should be more concerned about the welfare and equal treatment of people than they are about money. This pretty much sums up why, even if all of the accusations about Adscam are true, I will continue to support the Liberals above the neanderthal theologians that comprise the Allian...err CPC.

This pretty much sums up why, even if all of the accusations about Adscam are true, I will continue to support the Liberals above the neanderthal theologians that comprise the Allian...err CPC.

I see indicators in the paper everyday that Canadians are starting to get tired of this CON servative lying and overreaction to hearsay.

Canadians aren't stupid and if they continually see a party ranting about another party and hardly ever talk about how they would do things better WELL they just end up thinking it's B.S.!

And that is exactly what most of this CON servative ranting is about TRIVIAL and in most cases lying B.S.!

The Lying Government aka Fiberals are coming apart at the seams and the Canadian Public will be made aware of it very shortly reference the adscam gasme.

And folks here is some of the TRUTH:

A Montreal advertising firm that received over $40 million in Adscam sponsorship contracts paid huge kickbacks to both the federal Liberal Party and the Bloc Quebecois. This information was divulged by senior executives of that particular company named Groupaction.

The executive said that the president of Groupaction , Jean Brault, made no secret around the company about where the kickback cash was going and for what.

Another senior executive from Groupaction Alain Renault said while the firm was getting millions of dollars in federal sponsorship money, it was secretly cutting cheques to the Parti Quebecois as well as the Liberal Party of Canada.

This is just the tips of many icebergs.

The above statements are not under the publication ban by John Gomery nor are they on any American internet site.

Even though I am not a supporter of The Conservative Party I would like to see them defeat that lying gang and be the next government for All Canadians. If they do a good job then lets reward them and if they don't then boot them out of office.

Regardless this current corrupt, lying, incompetent Fiberal Government has got to go.

be the next government for All Canadians

Even if the CPC get elected they will never be a government for ALL Canadians. Not even close.

well don't kid yourself, no one can ever or has ever formed a government for all the people, it is not as the though the liberals are such a government.

be the next government for All Canadians

Even if the CPC get elected they will never be a government for ALL Canadians. Not even close.

You can't have a government that apeases all people. If you do then you are not governing, you are just a hand-out machine. You need to have a government that makes decisions that are for the country, even if it pissed off some people.

We had a hand-out machine in NS, his name was JOHN BUCHANAN

One thing about all this that could be amusing to any impartial observer is that it was the Conservatives under Mulroney that started the under the table payments to Quebec advertising agencies.

You no doubt have some kind of evidence to support this.

This pretty much sums up why, even if all of the accusations about Adscam are true, I will continue to support the Liberals above the neanderthal theologians that comprise the Allian...err CPC.

I see indicators in the paper everyday that Canadians are starting to get tired of this CON servative lying and overreaction to hearsay.

Name these "indications" you see every day. I have seen NO indications Canadians are concerned about anything more than their money being stolen and Liberal cabinet minsters and MPs taking under the table bribes.

Most Canadians, unlike you, obviously, don't think bribery, theft, corruption, fraud and racketeering should be a normal part of politics.

You clearly haven't been paying much attention to what actually has been said in the open, including the interviews the Sun and Post have been conducting with people outside the Commision's gag order.

In any event, the gag order is there ostesibly to protect people's right to a fair trial. Given I named no names I don't see how that could apply.