Who controls Canada and its politicians?

have just returned from another "interesting" trip to speak in eastern Canada, stronghold of the Bronfman family, where the disasterous duo, Richard Warman of the Ontario Green Party and Bernie Farber of the Bronfman controlled Canadian Jewish Congress, once again failed miserably to prevent me speaking - much as they tried.

(http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles3/warmanfarberfailure.html)

For facts and factoids about the Bronfman family go to:

http://www.davidicke.net/tellthetruth/fact...nfmandeath.html

Read all about Edgar Bronfman Sr. here:

http://www.texemarrs.com/031997/jeru.html

Hilarious ecerpt from "Them: Adventures With Extremists" by Jon Ronson.

Beset by lizards

Wheels had already been set in motion. The Canadian hate crimes unit had been alerted. So had the media. The coalition had also written to the former Canadian prime minister, Brian Mulroney, to inform him that David Icke was accusing him of being a reptilian, child-sacrificing paedophile. But so far, to the coalition's bafflement, Mulroney had declined to initiate legal action. Indeed, every individual accused of reptilian paedophilia by David Icke had so far failed to sue, including Bob Hope, George Bush, George Bush Jr, Ted Heath, the Rothschild family, Boxcar Willie, the Queen of England, the Queen Mother, Prince Philip, Kris Kristofferson, Al Gore and the steering committee of the Bilderberg Group.

"Why do you think that is?" David Icke had asked me when I interviewed him about this matter in London. Then he turned to my notepad and thundered, "Come on, Ted Heath! Sue me if you've got nothing to hide! Come on, George Bush! I'm ready! Sue me! I'm naming names! Come on, Jon? Why are they refusing to sue me?"

There was a silence. "Because they are twelve-foot lizards?" I suggested, smally.

"Yes!" said David. "Exactly!"

A friend of mine just lent me this book, but I haven't got around to it yet. How fortuitous that one of its subjects should (allegedly) come my way right here on MLW! I'll be sure to crack it as soon as I get home.