Mount Ida British Columbia Vortex

Mount Ida British Columbia Vortex

By Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone

http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/mountidabc...ex03mar05.shtml

March 3, 2005

Since the Mount Ida Vortex started on February 17, 2005, the strength of the vortex has varied between ten degrees and four degrees deviation. The period of the variation is about four days, I will need more cycles to plot a more accurate graph. It is not a sine wave. On February 27, 2005, the deviation increased three degrees in five hours and remained at eight and nine degrees deviation for forty hours. During that peak three earthquakes happened off the west coast of Vancouver Island.

The strongest earthquake was 4.9. On March 1, 2005, the deviation dropped from 8 to 4 degrees in less than an hour. That minimum lasted a day and returned to eight degrees deviation on March 2, 2005. On a rough graph, the cycle looks like a "square wave". In electronics, a square wave is a simple on-off-on-off cycle, but since the deviation is never turned "off" there is a more complex action happening. There are also smaller cycles buried within the four day cycle.

The Okanagan/Shuswap has a large fault line underlying the lakes, but there are few earthquakes. The largest are about 4 on the Richter Scale. Mount Ida is an old volcano which at one time many have stood as high as 10,000 feet but is now less than half that height due to repeated ice ages rounding off its cinder cone. The highest point is the 5400 foot west peak which is a basalt/pumice dyke two miles west of the volcanic ash east peak. The east peak, composed of softer material, is now 4900 feet.

The vortex appears to be four miles in radius centered on the magmatic plug beneath the east peak. I initially guessed that the vortex was smaller, one hundred yards in diameter, similar to the Oregon Vortex in Gold Hill Oregon. Performing a Google search on the Oregon Vortex, it still exists and covers about 3/4 of an acre. Tom Brokaw of NBC News reported on the vortex in 2003.

Without surveying equipment and sensitive magnetometers, it is hard to plot the extent of the Mount Ida Vortex. My house is located is nearly four miles due north of the east peak and on a bench on the edge of the mountain. The vortex "wall" is just north of our house. The fluctuations in magnetic intensity also makes the plotting of the "wall" difficult.

The Adam's Lake First Nation's tribe have much to say about Mount Ida. There are legends about a doorway opening up to the inner world once every Fall and people of the inner world coming out and telling tribe members about the coming winter. Also green orbs of light are seen when the doorway is open. Most UFO sightings in the Shuswap Lake region are at Notch Hill near Tappen BC, fifteen miles northwest of Mount Ida. Several years ago, a man saw a number of green lights coming out of Mount Ida. Brian Vike of [email protected] , reports the southern interior of British Columbia has had a great increase in UFO sightings over the past couple of years. As this vortex event started in late winter, it may or may not be part of the Fall doorway to the inner world legend. Regardless of the UFO reports and Indian legends, there is an extremely strong magnetic field pulsating from Mount Ida.

I have no idea on the dates and durations of previous vortex events. No doubt the current magnetic anomaly is not unique. This sort of magnetic phenomena is unexplained in textbooks. It is a magnetic tornado totally different from magnetism used in electric motors. As this vortex cycle started spontaneously and there is no apparent seismic/magmatic activity under Mount Ida, it is most likely either a tributary affect of the planetary magnetic field or a hyperdimensional free-energy event.

I will email all my compass readings on March 10 2005.

Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/wrappingyou...ht29nov04.shtml

This Awareness indicates it is always helpful to anyone, wherever they live, that they wrap their home, cover their home with White Light spheres, visualizing the light going above the home and into the ground below the house, from all directions, and spin these circles so that they create three spheres.

Spin each circle to create three spheres from each direction ( height, width and length in a clockwise direction) each so that there are nine layers of White Light around your home (or any object). This will give your home great protection for long periods of time. Every so often you may reinforce these spheres, either by repeating the action or at least by remembering that they are there. The remembrance of their presence reinforces them.

Mount Ida was a picturesque backdrop for the lovely town of Salmon Arm, with the town nestled up against the mountain's northern slope at the north end of the Salmon River Valley. Sadly, like much of the Salmon River Valley, Mount Idea was shorn of much of its beautiful mantle of evergreens by the devastating forest fires of the late 1990s. Years later, the blackened scars of that blaze are still visible on the hills throughout the area, and it may be years more before the region regains the beauty it had when I first visited.

That said, there's no vortex. There's no such thing as a vortex. Nobody wants to "educate-yourself.org" about such nonsense and drivel.

Wilhelm Reich was an incompetent crackpot, not a scientist.

Orgones do not exist.

Crystals are just crystals.

Mobius Coils are just a waste of wire.

The trails behind jet-planes are water-vapor and exhaust, not mind-controlling chemicals.

Cell-phone towers do not transmit mind-control waves.

For goodness sake, make some effort to learn the difference between reality and science fiction.

-kimmy

Wilhelm Reich was an incompetent crackpot, not a scientist.

Orgones do not exist.

Crystals are just crystals.

Mobius Coils are just a waste of wire.

The trails behind jet-planes are water-vapor and exhaust, not mind-controlling chemicals.

Cell-phone towers do not transmit mind-control waves.

Yes, but are you wearing your tin foil hat? If you aren't then I can't trust you because the Illuminati are controlling you with their Mind Beams. It would be very silly of me to trust an Illuminati automaton.

Please remember when you make your tinfoil hat to do it standing on one foot while facing the planet Pluto on the summer solstice balanced on the tip of a pyramid - this will maximise the effects.

You stand on your left foot and be sure that all your toes are pointing south.

It is important that you complete this task as soon as possible so that you can escape the influence of the Mind Beams. Then you can become 'educated' as to what has really been going on.

In the meanwhile you can get around this problem by milking a goat at midnight and coating your current tin foil hat with that product at precisely nine am using two goose feathers which have been boiled in cat fat. Its the only way.

Guys I am telling you the protection of three spheres of white light will put your tin foil hat to shame, infact...for portable usage I reccomend putting it on your tin foil hat.

My connections with the Gnomes of Zurich indicate that the Illuminati may be working on a Negative Orgone Cannon that will blast through your White Light Spheres like a hot knife through butter. If they have that, they won't even need chem-trails to throw your Aura out of alignment! We might all have to seek out Power Vortexes to keep from being disconnected from Positive Orgone Energy. I'm pretty worried.

Well, I'm pretty worried about the rest of you. Personally, I expect to spend at least a week this summer on a houseboat on Shuswap Lake, near the Mount Ida Power Vortex, basking in Positive Orgone Energy (and sunshine) and absorbing White Light (and alcohol) and getting my Aura re-aligned. My Aura is going to be SO aligned by the time I'm done! :D

But the rest of you, I'm a little worried about.

-kimmy