Bush government behind 9/11 will come out in 2005

Last year Stanley Hilton, lawyer for many families of victims of 9/11 already filed a lawsuit in Federal Court accusing the Bush government of orchestrating, ordering and executing the attacks of 9/11. Footage has already shown that the planes that flew into the buildings were not commercial planes cause they had no windows. The second plance even had missiles attached to the bottom of the plane that were launched into the tower seconds before the plane hit the building.

This year everything will come out cause the Light is getting stronger.

go to www.letsroll911.org and see al the footage material yourself.

you can also go to www.educat-yourself.org and go to current news and look for the footage that was recentyl show to citizens of Sacramento California, USA

There is no terrorism, no Al Qaida and other crap. All is done by the Illuminati. The media is completely on it and has promised not to write the truth in exchange for power, money etc .

Just wait and see. Bush will be out of the White House before this year is over and everyone will know the truth about 9/11 and that is only the start.

All your lifes will be turned upside down including all your belief systems.

Paulpaul; try a little mainstream media sources. You and your sources seem to be playing without a full deck.

This is a surprise to you? Given his support for worldwide conspiracy theories re holocaust denial I'm not surprised he believes this ludicrous nonsense about 911.

I saw the French author who wrote a book (which became a best-seller in France - surprise!) claiming that the US committed 9-11. He claimed that it was a missile that was fired into the Pentagon, not Flight 77.

He was on Fox News' O'Reilly Factor (The No-Spin Zone).When Bill O'Reilly calmly asked the author what happened to Flight 77 and the hundreds of people who were on the plane, the author blanched, then collected himself, nodded his head and said, "Yes, Mr. Bush has a lot of explaining to do."

Classic. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

this is a surprise to you? Given his support for worldwide conspiracy theories re holocaust denial I'm not surprised he believes this ludicrous nonsense about 911.

This is exactly what I was conteemplating. What if the United States were truely behind 9/11 and the general public simply refused to believe the evidence proven in this court trial and web sites.I do understand the concern in trusting every media site and some lawyes but given the evidence i also believe the subject should be investigated.

one American looking for assylum from own country plz call xxx.xxx.xxxx"

Don't call us; we'll call you

Sorry couldn't resist.

While I do not believe Bush and cronies would do anything like that described having a hand in 9/11; I do think he did take advantage of the situation to engineer a long wish attack on Iraq.