Is Ernst Zundell a victim? Why extradition?

Have you ever wondered why telling the truth about what happened in WWII is a crime in most European countries? Why is it that one is not allowed to do independent research into what really happened and question things, something which is only natural?

If what we are told is correct then why make it a crime to do independent research into the truth? Doesn't making it a crime imply people try to hide something here?

Who says that what we read in history books is true?

Who says what we are taught in schools is true?

Who says that what our governments tell us is true?

who says that what we read in papers is true?

Shouldn't the truth be most important to all of us and shouldn't we stimulate critical thinking and the questioning of things?

Isn't Ernst Zundell just another victim in the war waged by the Illuminati (those who control the world) against the truth?

People all over the world need to question things more and not just accept what they are being told.

Luckily The Light will soon shine again in this planet and the Illuminati will be history.

For example it has already been proven that the Diary of Anne Frank, which we all know, is a fake. It was not written by her. Even the Anne Frank Foundation in Amsterdam, the Netherlands has unofficially acknowledged this. So just another lie here exposed.

Why are so many Canadians dumping on Ernst Zundell?

Is his quest for independent research and challenging existing beliefs a bad thing? I think not. If the figures are true then he would only confirm that wouldn't he?

Why are so many Canadians dumping on Ernst Zundell?

Is his quest for independent research and challenging existing beliefs a bad thing? I think not. If the figures are true then he would only confirm that wouldn't he?

I do kind of agree with this part. Asking questions shouldn't be a crime in a free country.

But I don't believe in the Illuminati, the ZOG, the Gnomes of Zurich, the Stonecutters, the Shadow Men conspiracy, or any of the other mythical entities which are supposedly behind the scenes running all affairs.

(I do kind of believe that De Shawinigawwwn Mafia runs all of Canada from a golf-course in Quebec, but that's another issue...)

-kimmy

Have you ever wondered why telling the truth about what happened in WWII is a crime in most European countries?
What has telling the truth got to do with Ernst Zundel?
Why is it that one is not allowed to do independent research into what really happened and question things, something which is only natural?

If what we are told is correct then why make it a crime to do independent research into the truth? Doesn't making it a crime imply people try to hide something here?

Having lived through the war caused by the Nazis, the Europeans tend to be more sensitive to the propaganda and hate speech commonly employed by Nazis. There is nothing wrong with doing research on the Nazi era, of course, in Europe or in North America. The problem arises when the 'research' in question is so fundamentally flawed that one can only suggest that its findings were preordained by the author's Nazi mindset. This gives rise to the understandable belief that the 'research' in question is nothing more than a poorly constructed attempt to exonerate the Nazis due to the fascist beliefs of the author.

Now I have nothing particular against Nazis. That is to say, no more than I do against Communists. Both are wack jobs, tending towards emotional instability and the lower end of the IQ scale. But in my opinion the best treatment for them is laughter and ridicule, not laws.

For example it has already been proven that the Diary of Anne Frank, which we all know, is a fake.

Uhm, no it hasn't.

It was not written by her.

Yes, actually, it was.

Even the Anne Frank Foundation in Amsterdam, the Netherlands has unofficially acknowledged this.

No, it has not.

You come from Goebbels "big lie" school of propaganda, do you? Say it often enough and hope someone believes it? <_<

The Straight Dope on Anne Frank

Guest eureka

History is never true: it is a creation from known facts. But it is fact based as is the holocaust story. The only real question in that is whether it truly represents the total number killed by the Nazis since there were several million more "unregistered" Jews who may have also disappeared.

For Anne Frank, I, many years ago, worked in the same company as the gentleman who sheltered her. A man who was sickened by the constant spotlight and wanted only a quiet life.

The story is quite real and the deniers of that as well as the holocaust, deserve far more severe punishments than they are subjected to. To deny or trivialize the most heinous crimes in human history is as bad as participating in them. Perhaps worse, since it is done knowingly.

Zundels a freak as fas as I am concerned. I've seen the camps, graveyards and hundreds of pictures from the 40's in Europe. I have listened to my grandparents talk about how they hid jews and other "undesirables" through out the war. You don't all the facts from just one book. You need to lossen that tin foil up a bit paulpaul, it's starting to cut off circulation from your brain.

Or how about this. The Institute of Historical Review has requested to look at what we have been told for decades again.

http://www.rense.com/general53/dave.htm

Don't believe what history books tell you. They are full of lies. Listen to your gut feeling and instinct. Those are never wrong

my gut feelings and instincts are never wrong your right, and they are currently screaming Bull Shit.

For those of you interested in reading why more and more historians and engineers worldwide are questioning what we have been told for decades.

read the stuff on this link and educate yourself.

http://www.rense.com/general62/meth.htm

Cites from known Holocaust deniers, especially those affiliated with neo-Nazis, can hardly be taken at face value. Your cites are thus meaningless, as is the rest of the drivel you have thus far posted.

No, I have never heard of it being a crime to investigate the facts behind WW2.

I do not support free speach for reactionary white supremacists. If I had it my way, he'd be executed.

Perhaps it has not occured to you, but if you are so violently opposed to the free speech of people whose opinions you dislike that you want them murdered then you do not actually support free speech at all.

Paulpaul;

It is a crime to promote hate and that is exactly what Ernst Zundel was all about. At least he is now in a country where it will not be tolerated. It took far to long to ship him back where he came from. Maybe others of the same mindset would like to join him?

Canada on the other hand may have gone too far in many areas of accomodation, particularly where it relates to confering more rights for convicted criminals than it does for their victims. That is one reason why it took so long to deport Ernst, he was conferred rights under the Charter he never should have had. We have become too politically correct to the point that minorites are now deciding for the majority what Canadian society is going to look like.

We have allowed our politicians to transfer their responsibilities for law making to an appointed, unaccountable judiciary, and they now sit back and simply say they have no choice but to go along because a Charter that we had no say in designing or implementing demands this. What ever happened to responsible and accountable politicians?

Institute for Historical Review (IHR): Outlet for Denial Propaganda

(Note how the IHR web site is a copy of the ADL's)

Similarly, IHR professional staffers and Editorial Advisory Committee members, even those with academic degrees, have participated extensively in pro-Nazi and anti-Jewish activities.  For example, Mark Weber, who currently serves as director of the organization, was an activist in the neo-Nazi National Alliance during the 1970s, and an officer in the Cosmotheist Church, founded by National Alliance leader William Pierce, during the 1980s. Additionally, the late Revilo P. Oliver, a retired professor of Classics and an IHR editorial advisor, was a regular contributor to the neo-Nazi periodical, Liberty Bell. Robert Faurisson, an IHR editorial advisor who bills himself as a Professor of Literature at the University of Lyon-2 in France, was actually removed from his academic post as a result of his anti-Semitic activities, and has been convicted on three occasions of violating French hate-crime laws.

Embattled bigots

Holocaust denial depends on the embrace of a mass conspiracy theory -- the allegation that Jews, academics, historians and others falsified or maliciously distorted all testimonies, reports and pictures of the Holocaust. Holocaust deniers explain Jewish motivation behind the "Zionist conspiracy" as a means to gain power and influence. In Carto's opening speech to the 1981 IHR convention, he asserted that "Zionists" are "predators" who exploit the "guilt" of Western society and "offer us expiation for the sins of our fathers by giving us the magnificent opportunity to contribute to the building of God's promised land for God's chosen people with our tax money." The IHR's game plan is simple; by legitimizing "debate" over the settled historical veracity of the Holocaust, deniers hope to sow the seed of doubt, which in turn will foster anti-Semitism in the form of resentment against those who have promoted this "hoax": the Jews.

Why "revisionism" isn't.

"Revisionists" depart from the conclusion that the Holocaust did not occur and work backwards through the facts to adapt them to that preordained conclusion. Put another way, they reverse the proper methodology described above, thus turning the proper historical method of investigation and analysis on its head

Response to the Institute for Historical Review and Zundel

Last week a French university announced it would suspend a professor for 5 years after he expressed support for reinvestigation what really happened in

WWII

guess what?

My gut is telling me that you are blowign this way out of proportion and there may be something a little more than a passing expression of support. care to back your statement up from a LEGITIMATE source.

Don't believe what history books tell you. They are full of lies. Listen to your gut feeling and instinct. Those are never wrong

Then you don't want to know what my gut feeling and instinct is telling me about you.

Cough up a link that shows that the

"Anne Frank Foundation in Amsterdam, the Netherlands has unofficially acknowledged" that the Anne Frank diary is a fake.

Put up or shut up.