If majority of Canadians has a negative view of America, why are they still allied?

8 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

We maintain close relations despite the problems like most families. Most Canadians value the relationships.  Severing ties would be weird, antisocial, and not what most people want.  I don’t know any Canadians who “hate the Americans”.  Such a posture would be immature and foolish.  I do worry about the capacity of certain politicians to damage relations.  

NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

GOD DAMN EVERYTHING!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

8 hours ago, romeoromeo said:

NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

GOD DAMN EVERYTHING!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

You’re clearly not a serious person and you probably haven’t seen real hardship.  Learn about Pol Pot, Stalin, Auswitz, Treaty of Versailles, Spanish Civil War, rise of fascism, etc.   Then put forward considered responses or get out of the kitchen. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

You’re clearly not a serious person and you probably haven’t seen real hardship.  Learn about Pol Pot, Stalin, Auswitz, Treaty of Versailles, Spanish Civil War, rise of fascism, etc.   Then put forward considered responses or get out of the kitchen. 

I found your post to be quite reasonable. I can't figure out what bizarre response ("WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?") intends to address. As the person who posted the response also started this topic, I can only surmise that he or she wants to hear from those who agree with the idea of cutting all ties with the U.S. and not from those who challenge the logic of what appears to be a rather unrealistic notion. In any case, I wish the moderators on here would restrict what in many cases appear to amount to 'ad hominem' responses and attacks. Perhaps they don't have the time or resources to review every post?

Edited by turningrite

On 11/12/2018 at 2:30 PM, Wilber said:

Did you always get along with your siblings?

I prefer to try and get along with intelligent people. You know, those people who will always use common sense and logic rather than live off of emotionalism and foolish lying leftist liberal  babble. I would hope that all of your siblings are able to think and do not talk as foolish as you do at most times. But hey, what more can I say. :D

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, taxme said:

I prefer to try and get along with intelligent people. You know, those people who will always use common sense and logic rather than live off of emotionalism and foolish lying leftist liberal  babble. I would hope that all of your siblings are able to think and do not talk as foolish as you do at most times. But hey, what more can I say. :D

Sure you try and get along. Your posts here are just one long continuing rant about lefties and liberals.

16 minutes ago, Wilber said:

Sure you try and get along. Your posts here are just one long continuing rant about lefties and liberals.

I am trying to get along with you. The lefties and the liberals are the enemy of we the people. If you think that they give a shit about you than you do need help. Personally. liberalism is a form of mental illness. Liberals appear to be quite ill at most times. They preach tolerance but do not practice tolerance. They preach love but they prefer to spread hatred, racism and division. The only thing that I can recall where the federal government gave Canadians anything was gay marriage and more hate laws to try and shut down anyone who dares to question or challenge political correctness, liberalism or communism and not to forget more taxes and more government. As long as the leftist liberals keep doing what they are doing to Canada with all of their leftist liberal programs and agendas I will always attack them  That is what a true patriotic nationalist does. So, maybe you can tell me as to what the leftist liberals have ever done for we the people of Canada? I sure wish you would give me some examples to go on? Go ahead make your day. 

On 11/14/2018 at 12:40 PM, Wilber said:

It's as I expected. You cannot tell me at least give me a couple of things that make Canada so great. If you were so Canadian you should have a lot to point out as to what makes Canada a great country but obviously you cannot find anything. I suppose it is a lot easier for you to bash patriotic nationalist conservative Canadians like me or Americans than it is to come up with something more concrete. In my opinion most Canadians cannot even point out anything as to what makes Canada so great. But hey, what more can I say. :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2018 at 2:08 PM, GostHacked said:

The tariffs the USA is putting on other nations will have harmful effects on you as a person.  The Media also told me that Obama was a great president. I disagree.  Some of what Trump is doing I like, and some of it is outright retarded.

Care to elaborate? I too admit I dislike some of Trump policy even though I'd still vote for him.