Jump to content

Looking for Anti-American Canadians


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, GostHacked said:

I do not like the US government for very valid and world impacting reasons... The financial crisis of 08 which had global impact...  And it would be nice if the US government had some values to stand up for. I am sure they have values, but it seems to go against what the American people think are good values.

The US government has been owned lock, stock and  barrel by Wall Street for quite some time.  IF the US had any of its original values still in tact, the financial crisis would have been the end of Wall Street.   Instead, they rewarded them for their treachery by handing over the keys to the bank.  The US government has screwed Main Street almost to death.  I hate that.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, cannuck said:

The US government has been owned lock, stock and  barrel by Wall Street for quite some time.  IF the US had any of its original values still in tact, the financial crisis would have been the end of Wall Street.   Instead, they rewarded them for their treachery by handing over the keys to the bank.  The US government has screwed Main Street almost to death.  I hate that.

 

The business of America has always been business...it is not something that happened over time with a "Wall Street".

Main Street has screwed over plenty of people as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, cannuck said:

The US government has been owned lock, stock and  barrel by Wall Street for quite some time.  IF the US had any of its original values still in tact, the financial crisis would have been the end of Wall Street.   Instead, they rewarded them for their treachery by handing over the keys to the bank.  The US government has screwed Main Street almost to death.  I hate that.

In 2008 the politicians in Iceland over there put the globalist banksters in jail. Unlike in America where they were rewarded and given a free pass out of jail by the American government. America is truly owned by Wall Street lock, stock and barrel. America has lost it's moral and decent values that once made it so great. I believe that Trump is trying to change all of that. Trump despises the federal globalist bankster reserve. And they hate Trump because they cannot control him. So they use their corporate controlled fake and lying media to try and destroy Trump every day with lies. Shameful batards.  :unsure:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/1/2018 at 8:58 PM, bcsapper said:

You have insecurity issues, don't you?  Low self esteem?

As for Pax's assertion, there are 12.  Mostly in Ontario.

We know who they are, and we're keeping an eye on them.

Someone told me once that a good port of the Canadian people hated the American people.  I found that very upsetting.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

The business of America has always been business...it is not something that happened over time with a "Wall Street".

Main Street has screwed over plenty of people as well.

What you, and a lot of other people worldwide do not understand is that Wall Street creates no wealth, adds no value from 99% of its activities.  It is not "business", it is banking that merely re-distributes wealth just as does any welfare scheme.  The difference is: given a barely regulated environment, they not only re-distribute wealth, but inflate the money supply at an impossible rate and pass that bill on to the taxpayer.   Wealth can only be adding value to a resource, or delivering a service required to do so.   Main Street does that for the most part.

Take a look at WHO has been at the root of fiscal, monetary and economic policy for decades from both sides of the Uniparty:  Goldman Sucks every time.   Again, not business, finance.  Same guys and gals who own the central bank.   THIS is what will kill off the US as the leading economy in the world.

Edited by cannuck
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, bigdro said:

Someone told me once that a good port of the Canadian people hated the American people.  I found that very upsetting.

Hopefully, you are learning that you shouldn't be blindly influenced by what "someone" tells you. Think for yourself. If something bothers you - research it - consider what people say who are in favour, as well as those who think otherwise.....and come to your own conclusion - and be prepared to alter your position based on new information.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, bigdro said:

Someone told me once that a good port of the Canadian people hated the American people.  I found that very upsetting.

I used to be like you once, green eye about our Canadian little "brother". Then I realized they are just disgruntled because they have a mouse elephant mentality, they hate how everything we do have massive influence on them while not having a say in the matter. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, bigdro said:

Someone told me once that a good port of the Canadian people hated the American people.  I found that very upsetting.

It's your government we can't stand. But this is so typical - patriots don't differentiate between a government and the people they rule. I can't stand my government either and I get accused of hating Canada, see how it works? My brother is an American and he can't stand our government's either.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, cannuck said:

  Wealth can only be adding value to a resource, or delivering a service required to do so.   Main Street does that for the most part.

 

I disagree....wealth is also a state of abundance, as in the case of capital.   Fundamentally, Wall Street (and Bay Street) are markets for capital, a valuable resource to many in capitalist systems.

 

Quote

Take a look at WHO has been at the root of fiscal, monetary and economic policy for decades from both sides of the Uniparty:  Goldman Sucks every time.   Again, not business, finance.  Same guys and gals who own the central bank.   THIS is what will kill off the US as the leading economy in the world.

 

Sorry, but finance is part of business, and it is part of Main Street too.    I don't worry about what will kill off the Canadian economy either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, paxamericana said:

I used to be like you once, green eye about our Canadian little "brother". Then I realized they are just disgruntled because they have a mouse elephant mentality, they hate how everything we do have massive influence on them while not having a say in the matter. 

 

Agreed...for some (not all) Canadians, the resentment stems from this circumstance...economic dependence and cultural influence without equal control or consideration.   Americans largely ignore Canada with indifference, while Canada looks south intently to see every twitch of the elephant.   

Americans are their government starting at local levels...Canadians who distinguish their hate for America in such a way are just fooling themselves.   It has been this way from the very beginning, when those American rebel bastards kicked their monarchy right in the ass.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, paxamericana said:

I used to be like you once, green eye about our Canadian little "brother". Then I realized they are just disgruntled because they have a mouse elephant mentality, they hate how everything we do have massive influence on them while not having a say in the matter. 

That’s just not true. We’re well aware of our position in the world and the impact of the US on us and whe world, for better and worse.  I don’t think Canadians’ positions on US policy are very different from mainstream Americans’ positions, though we tend to be more supportive of Democrat approaches than Republican.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

I disagree....wealth is also a state of abundance, as in the case of capital.   Fundamentally, Wall Street (and Bay Street) are markets for capital, a valuable resource to many in capitalist systems.

 

 

Sorry, but finance is part of business, and it is part of Main Street too.    I don't worry about what will kill off the Canadian economy either.

Wealth that is created from nothing is NOT abundance, it is pent up inflation and increase in taxpayers' liabilities (all fiat currency and the money supply are direct liability to the citizens).  The market for capital (IPOs and POs) are far less than 1% of Wall/Bay street activities.  The vast majority of their transactions are purely speculative gain at best, or in the case of derivatives, synthetic instruments representing a bet on a bet (thus the "money for nothing" part of Casino Capitalism).  The shift in access to finance from entrepreneurial companies making things to financial agencies playing the M&A games and such means that money from the Street holding control of boards is likely to result in management by financiers and "finance friendly" execs (busy robbing shareholders blind with their stock options plans) these days.

You don't worry about such things because you are not likely responsible to anyone for the success of your business and their investment.  I do not enjoy that luxury.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, cannuck said:

You don't worry about such things because you are not likely responsible to anyone for the success of your business and their investment.  I do not enjoy that luxury.

 

Wrong...been there...done that.   Being sufficiently capitalized was just one of the basics.   Didn't need cross border business to succeed.

If you don't like the game as it is set up....then quit...and stop whining.

Lots of others will continue with the status quo...Wall Street and Main Street.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

That’s just not true. We’re well aware of our position in the world and the impact of the US on us and whe world, for better and worse.  I don’t think Canadians’ positions on US policy are very different from mainstream Americans’ positions, though we tend to be more supportive of Democrat approaches than Republican.  

Conservatism in america is on the decline, to take its place is a bunch of degenerates who support a welfare state, think that sexual promiscuity (hook up culture) will lead to a happier life, think that identity politics should take precedent over good governance, large shift away from traditional family values. 

Picture of the tolerant left poster child antifa...in portland

antifa-in-portland-august-4-2018.jpg

Edited by paxamericana
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, paxamericana said:

Conservatism in america is on the decline, to take its place is a bunch of degenerates who support a welfare state, think that sexual promiscuity (hook up culture) will lead to a happier life, think that identity politics should take precedent over good governance, large shift away from traditional family values. 

Picture of the tolerant left poster child antifa...in portland

antifa-in-portland-august-4-2018.jpg

I also worry about protecting family values and having a healthy, productive society, but what is the formula that’s going to lead to the greatest amount of participation in the American dream?  Republican policy tends to leave out the bottom segments of society, those who most need a leg up. I’m not saying welfare is the answer, but education, community development, and programs such as job training and higher minimum wages can help.  So can universal healthcare. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Republican policy tends to leave out the bottom segments of society, those who most need a leg up. I’m not saying welfare is the answer, but education, community development, and programs such as job training and higher minimum wages can help.  So can universal healthcare. 

Actually republicans mostly agree with you the only problem is that they are not willing to use government in this capacity. We believe these things should be handled by of government like religious institution, friends family. Keeping a small limited government is the point, encouraging people to love thy neighbor and family, build a sense of community so they take care of you. Like back when the country was founded.

Edited by paxamericana
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, paxamericana said:

Actually republicans mostly agree with you the only problem is that they are not willing to use government in this capacity. We believe these things should be handled by of government like religious institution, friends family. Keeping a small limited government is the point, encouraging people to love thy neighbor and family, build a sense of community so they take care of you. Like back when the country was founded.

Can’t there be both?  I’ve always liked the idea of government matching private donations, so government spending really represents public sentiment. 

Edited by Zeitgeist
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

I also worry about protecting family values and having a healthy, productive society, but what is the formula that’s going to lead to the greatest amount of participation in the American dream?  Republican policy tends to leave out the bottom segments of society, those who most need a leg up. I’m not saying welfare is the answer, but education, community development, and programs such as job training and higher minimum wages can help.  So can universal healthcare. 

Have you not been paying attention to what Trump has been doing for the American people yet? More jobs created, unemployment down, wages up, markets up, many communist rules and regulations eliminated helping people to start up a new business without so much government interference anymore and so much more. It was the Obama regime that kept the little man down. We can see that Antifa is made up of a bunch of communist thugs who are supporting the democrats. We do not see Republican conservatives carrying on like those communist red guards do. Trump is trying to make America great again. It is the demoncrats that are trying to make America un great and business as crooked as usual. A vote for the demoncrats is a vote for the swampsters. A vote for Trump is a vote for making America great again. Now if Canada only had a politicians that did really want to make Canada great again. :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,744
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Mark Partiwaka
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • phoenyx75 went up a rank
      Rookie
    • paradox34 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • DACHSHUND went up a rank
      Rookie
    • CrazyCanuck89 earned a badge
      First Post
    • aru earned a badge
      First Post
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...