Looking for Anti-American Canadians

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Why do you think that ?  You should inform yourself that there are all kinds of opinions in the world.  Even people who think that a PENGUIN makes a great team mascot !  :D Can you BELIEVE THAT ? :D

Better than a bloody chicken...

bradford-city-mascot-billy-bantam-pictur

Edited by bcsapper

14 hours ago, paxamericana said:

Lets just say there's more than one hater in Canada. Fact is, this whole forum are full of people like that. They come here to complain about us. 

You've been trying to troll ever since you joined this forum.  Fact is people here do not hate America or Americans. However your government is absolute shit and that is where the problem lies. It's just a shame the rest of the world recognizes that, but a good deal of US citizens cannot.

On 10/31/2018 at 8:26 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Why do you think that ?  You should inform yourself that there are all kinds of opinions in the world.  Even people who think that a PENGUIN makes a great team mascot !  :D Can you BELIEVE THAT ? :D

What's wrong with the Pens mascot? :(

11 minutes ago, bigdro said:

Is that true Canadian people?

You have insecurity issues, don't you?  Low self esteem?

As for Pax's assertion, there are 12.  Mostly in Ontario.

We know who they are, and we're keeping an eye on them.

11 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Fact is people here do not hate America or Americans. However your government is absolute shit and that is where the problem lies. It's just a shame the rest of the world recognizes that, but a good deal of US citizens cannot.

You're proving my point, Canadians don't hate americans you just hate our government , foreign policy when we put America first, and  conservative value we stands for because we ain't about that communitarian way of life. So basically you're only hating half of our country.

Edited by paxamericana

On 10/22/2018 at 9:47 PM, Carbon882 said:

Does anyone know of or want to form a group of Anti-American Canadians? I really want to get involved about what we can do as soon as possible.

Grow up.

• Thanks 1

On 10/22/2018 at 9:19 PM, Carbon882 said:

The United States is becoming a threat, they are becoming Authoritarian. They are imprisoning people for cheap labor, abusing human rights more and more as well as removing civil protections.

They threatened to Ruin Ontario's Economy and there are people in the United States who want Alberta to succeed. The United States will also want our Water supply and are gonna be increasingly desperate for it in the near future.

The world is very volatile in times like these so I think talking with like minded people would be a good place to start on figuring out what to do.

You must be referring to China or North Korea, right? They are a bigger threat to America than Canada could ever be. Wanting to start a hate America group is only going to add to more volatility in the world. Wake up and get real, will you. :wacko: 

In Canada we have a prime mistake that is even more dangerous and volatile to Canada and Canadians than Trump will be. Maybe you should start an anti liberal group instead. Now that would be putting your time to better use. Think about it. :D 

On 10/22/2018 at 10:57 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

I don't think this thread is dangerous, because Canadians consume so much American media and culture, even their anti-American rhetoric comes from the....United States.

Yup, and the CBC is getting all excited over the coming American midterm elections that they will be covering it all for two days. What would the Canadian Communist Broadcasting Corporation do without America to piss on. The CCBC can't piss on Andrew Scheer all that much because he is already one of them and one of their favorite other liberal party in Canada. 

On 11/1/2018 at 8:18 AM, GostHacked said:

You've been trying to troll ever since you joined this forum.  Fact is people here do not hate America or Americans. However your government is absolute shit and that is where the problem lies. It's just a shame the rest of the world recognizes that, but a good deal of US citizens cannot.

The Canadian liberal government is absolutely full of shit. Our Canadian problems lie with that feminist PM of yours, and the rest of the world recognizes it. Obviously you haven not yet. Sad indeed. There are no doubt plenty of trolls here. Maybe you and me are some of them? :lol:

21 hours ago, paxamericana said:

You're proving my point, Canadians don't hate americans you just hate our government , foreign policy when we put America first, and  conservative value we stands for because we ain't about that communitarian way of life. So basically you're only hating half of our country.

I do not like the US government for very valid and world impacting reasons. Like the lies to get into Iraq after 9/11. The financial crisis of 08 which had global impact. The USA would also prefer to side with Saudi Islamic terrorists than associate with Canada.

And it would be nice if the US government had some values to stand up for. I am sure they have values, but it seems to go against what the American people think are good values.

2 hours ago, taxme said:

The Canadian liberal government is absolutely full of shit. Our Canadian problems lie with that feminist PM of yours, and the rest of the world recognizes it. Obviously you haven not yet. Sad indeed. There are no doubt plenty of trolls here. Maybe you and me are some of them? :lol:

No problem, you missed many other posts in many other places where I take Justin T to task, as well as our own government. I really hope he is ousted on the next election. He is a hyperventilating SJW feel good pussy that is simply riding his family name. Nothing more.

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 1:19 AM, Carbon882 said:

The United States is becoming a threat, they are becoming Authoritarian. They are imprisoning people for cheap labor, abusing human rights more and more as well as removing civil protections.

They threatened to Ruin Ontario's Economy and there are people in the United States who want Alberta to succeed. The United States will also want our Water supply and are gonna be increasingly desperate for it in the near future.

The world is very volatile in times like these so I think talking with like minded people would be a good place to start on figuring out what to do.

WTF...dude even eyeball is not this crazy....sorry eyeball love you like a brother....but seriously you need to grab a shovel and starting digging yourself a bunker , grab all those that think like you and lock the door.....

• Haha 1