Would Canada want America destroyed?

YES or NO....... simple answer to a simple question.....

I know Canada and the rest of the world cannot destroy America because that would spell doom for the rest of the world and let's be honest..... America is not destroying itself..... otherwise Google wouldn't be in America. So, if Canada and the rest of the world could destroy America and Americans with it, with minimal casualties, would it?

Yes.... or no......

1 hour ago, paulagnes1745 said:

I know Canada and the rest of the world cannot destroy America because that would spell doom for the rest of the world and let's be honest..... America is not destroying itself..... otherwise Google wouldn't be in America. So, if Canada and the rest of the world could destroy America and Americans with it, with minimal casualties, would it?

Yes.... or no......

Why would anyone want to destroy the USA? To destroy the USA would be to destroy Canada's most important trading partner? Only a fool would want to shoot himself in the foot like that.

On 9/28/2018 at 8:25 PM, paulagnes1745 said:

Yes.... or no......

What is wrong with you? Everything you post is stupid sh*t about destroying America. It looks to me like you need help with your derangement. America is Canada's closest allie and friend, so no, we don't wish for demented crap like destroying America. Now give it a rest.

• Like 3

I think Canada is probably one of our best--if not the best--friend we have. Canada is in Afghanistan with the NATO forces, they're a member of NATO and they do good deeds for America. They stand by us. There's some cultural differences and some banter---FRIENDLY banter I mean--between Canadians and Americans, none of it hostile, all of it in good fun. I'd say we (the US) make fun of them more than they make fun of us. (E.g., the song "Blame Canada" in the South Park movie.)

After all, you wouldn't want to destroy Canada, would you? Hell No. I wouldn't either. I look forward to visiting one day and meeting Canadians in real life.

Terminate this thread before you embarrass the rest of us, please!

Edited by JamesHackerMP
  • Like 1

On 10/2/2018 at 12:55 AM, AngusThermopyle said:

What is wrong with you? Everything you post is stupid sh*t about destroying America. It looks to me like you need help with your derangement. America is Canada's closest allie and friend, so no, we don't wish for demented crap like destroying America. Now give it a rest.

NO! I will not give it a rest until I see Estados Unidos wiped off the map

No political agenda, not doing this for revenge, no jealousy here...... I just want it gone because I want to see what would happen to the anti-Americans, would they finally be happy?

What kind of a world it would be like without them, would it be happier, peaceful...er?

Or would these anti-Americans eat their words and just go to hate who ever comes in next?

6 hours ago, paulagnes1745 said:

...Or would these anti-Americans eat their words and just go to hate who ever comes in next?

Of course...they would just find something else to bitch about, especially Canada (because there would be no more American TV to watch).

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, bigdro said:

I am a BIG fan of Canada.  I am willing to do whatever it takes to get our friends to the north to like us.

Don't worry about it.  Barring a few insane xenophobes we're good.

5 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Nice to hear this once in a while...The majority of us feel the same way about the U.S.

I would suggest you might be under a heavy dose of good ole american sarcasm. The phrase, "whatever it takes to get our friends to the north to like us" just screams out we don't really care. Personally, if Canada weren't around it'd be a pain to learn Spanish just so I can find another source of endless entertainment. 

Edited by paxamericana
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, paxamericana said:

I would suggest you might be under a heavy dose of good ole american sarcasm. The phrase, "whatever it takes to get our friends to the north to like us" just screams out we don't really care. Personally, if Canada weren't around it'd be a pain to learn Spanish just so I can find another source of endless entertainment. 

I like most Americans....

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, paxamericana said:

I wasn't being sarcastic!

• Like 1

On 10/7/2018 at 1:23 AM, Queenmandy85 said:

No. Bush_Cheney is right. No Big Bang Theory. No Elementary. 

Yup, TV viewing choices would change significantly were the U.S. to disappear. In any case, why would we want to "destroy" America? Most Canadians do not feel oppressed by the presence of the U.S., although we sometimes get irritated by the imperious behavior of its government. On top of our economic and often familial links, English-speaking Canadians share a language and in many respects a culture with our American neighbors. What advantage could we possibly gain by obliterating that reality? As an Australian I met in Europe several years ago told me, the one thing many Australians envy about Canada is its proximity to the U.S., a perspective we might take the time to ponder.

Edited by turningrite