Ford-Kavanaugh Sexual Assault Allegation

2 hours ago, Don Jonas said:

And if we determine that Ford lied (and again, those 3 people just said they don't remember. You're thinking they said it didn't happen

No, I'm not saying they said it didn't happen!  By saying they don't recall such party that Ford had described - they didn't CORROBORATE her claim!  her claim remains un-corroborated.

There was a refutation too.

Leland Keyser's statement is the most important of the three!   There's no reason for her to lie - and yet, she refuted Ford's claim that she (Keyser) was there.   No matter how the Democrats try to spin that - that is a flat-out refutation!   Sheeples just accept the Dems spin without any question -and then, they baaaaaa the same spin in forums! :D   And they get clonked by those who can think for themselves!

Keyser had issued in a sworn statement that she doesn't recollect EVER BEING in a party that was also attended by Kavanaugh, with or without Ford.

That might be a little bit more complicated to understand, Don.........but there it is.

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wilber said:

Good enough for me, put him on the supreme court for life. 

I hope so. 

He was about to be confirmed when this was sprung ......Feinstein kept this in her sleeves for two months.  All this fiasco is to delay - a desperate bid to stop his confirmation!

Edited by betsy

22 minutes ago, Wilber said:

Yup, you get what you deserve and Americans deserve a frat boy drunk and possible sexual assaulter on their Supreme Court. Put him in while the standards are still low.

Well........12 years sitting as a federal judge, there's never been any complaint about being drunk, or about his temperament, or about any improprieties with women!

The standards can't get any lower with the Democrats!  This is what Dem Blumenthall said in that hearing:

The senator asked Kavanaugh if he was familiar with "Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus" which is a legal principle that dictates jurors can rule a witness to be false in everything if he says one thing that is not true. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/408857-rep-sen-blumenthal-lied-for-years-should-reconsider-questioning-kavanaughs

Blumenthall was caught blatantly  lying in 2010!  :lol:

Richard Blumenthal’s Words on Vietnam Service Differ From History

“We have learned something important since the days that I served in Vietnam,” Mr. Blumenthal said to the group gathered in Norwalk in March 2008. “And you exemplify it. Whatever we think about the war, whatever we call it — Afghanistan or Iraq — we owe our military men and women unconditional support.”

There was one problem: Mr. Blumenthal, a Democrat now running for the United States Senate, never served in Vietnam.

But what is striking about Mr. Blumenthal’s record is the contrast between the many steps he took that allowed him to avoid Vietnam, and the misleading way he often speaks about that period of his life now, especially when he is speaking at veterans’ ceremonies or other patriotic events.

Sometimes his remarks have been plainly untrue, as in his speech to the group in Norwalk. At other times, he has used more ambiguous language, but the impression left on audiences can be similar.

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/18/nyregion/18blumenthal.html

Someone remembered about his lies:

Cotton to Blumenthal: You don't have credibility to question Kavanaugh

"@SenBlumenthal lied for years about serving in Vietnam, which is all you need to know about his courage & honesty," Cotton, who is not on the Senate Judiciary Committee, tweeted during the questioning. "Maybe he should reconsider before questioning Judge Kavanaugh’s credibility."

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/408857-rep-sen-blumenthal-lied-for-years-should-reconsider-questioning-kavanaughs

So - direct your finger at those who support Democrats, if you're talking lowest - DEPLORABLE - standards!  What's happening is bigger than just having Kavanaugh confirmed.   We're seeing Democrats blatantly ignoring human rights.  Kavanaugh has the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty.  

Maybe, the full implication of what the Dems are doing to this guy - and to democracy - hasn't sunk in yet.   I urge you to sit down and contemplate on it.

Edited by betsy

20 minutes ago, Wilber said:

Yup, you get what you deserve and Americans deserve a frat boy drunk and possible sexual assaulter on their Supreme Court. Put him in while the standards are still low.

and, apart from sitting for 12 years as a federal judge.....he's been given a high rating by ABA.

Here's the letter from the American Bar Association that gave him a high rating in August 2018, for its evaluation of the qualities of integrity, professional competence and judicial temperament!  He's WELL -QUALIFIED! Read it!

https://www.americanbar.org/content/dam/aba/uncategorized/GAO/2018-8-31-BrettKavanaughratingletter.authcheckdam.pdf

I see no reason why he shouldn't be confirmed!

Edited by betsy

47 minutes ago, Wilber said:

Good enough for me, put him on the supreme court for life. 

I saw a list of his lies somewhere.   Like I say, a political party that lies about lying won't care.  He didn't deny being contacted by Trump's lawyers, so they planted him there to vote against impeachment.  

15 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I saw a list of his lies somewhere.   Like I say, a political party that lies about lying won't care.  He didn't deny being contacted by Trump's lawyers, so they planted him there to vote against impeachment.  

Perfect. Just drainin the swamp and replacing it with a cesspit.

22 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Supreme Court justices don’t vote on impeachment.  Maybe some of you shouldn’t be commenting on processes you know literally nothing about.  Kavanaugh is a Bush appointee to the federal courts.  He is a standard/traditional conservative/Republican type judge.  He has almost nothing to do with Trump world.  Stop the nonsense already.  This is another case of fake news.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Truth Detector said:

Supreme Court justices don’t vote on impeachment.  Maybe some of you shouldn’t be commenting on processes you know literally nothing about.  

Not directly but it can rule on whether Congress properly followed the rules of impeachment. Which as they are the court of final appeal, pretty much amounts to the same thing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Don Jonas said:

Actually you have no evidence at all that she's lying. You're just desperate and grasping at straws to save face because you know she has more courage and character than Kavanaugh or Trump or you could ever have.

Are you for real? What evidence do you actually have that shows that Kavanaugh is lying. If you do please show us all the proof that you have as to where she is telling the truth and Kavanaugh is lying? She seems to be having a big problem trying to do so herself. Were you there by chance and saw it all happen as told by her? No one has even come forward yet to back her claim. It is just her word against Kavanaugh. Even Mitchell the prosecutor that questioned her doubts her story. We all need to see the beef, chief. 

• Like 1

I guess Kavanaugh is the only frat guy to ever get drunk or throw ice...    wonder what would be found if they want through the history of all Senators and Congressmen/women 

Wait...I bet he even planned a big party or something newsworthy. 

25 minutes ago, Truth Detector said:

1. Supreme Court justices don’t vote on impeachment.  Maybe some of you shouldn’t be commenting on processes you know literally nothing about.   

2. Stop the nonsense already.   

Good point.  I don't know the process but I did see the important part: the little weasel evading questions about whether he spoke to Trump's lawyers.

I will gladly chase down the video of him denying the questions, if you promise to retract and apologize when I post it.  Then again, what am I thinking ?  Trump supporters stand behind a liar so their honour shouldn't be trusted.  Let's just agree to disagree on this one.

1 hour ago, Wilber said:

Under the reign of dictator Obamarama immorality and indecency had steadily got worse in America. The fools that voted for him are now showing us all today during these hearings as to just how low these demoncrats can and will go to hold on to their communist power. Obamarama really showed us all as to how low the standards can go under the liberal demoncrats. 

Yup, Americans sure did deserve what they received for eight years of the Obamarama communist regime. Mayhem and chaos and lies. 

12 minutes ago, scribblet said:

I guess Kavanaugh is the only frat guy to ever get drunk or throw ice...    wonder what would be found if they want through the history of all Senators and Congressmen/women 

Now that one beats them all. Kavanaugh went and threw some ice at someone? Down right dirtyand mean  thing to be doing to anyone. Fifty lashes with a wet noodle for Kavanaugh. That should teach him to never try that again. LOL. 

But it does appear as though some people in the demoncratic party would like us all to believe that they were all just a bunch of angel darlings in school and would never get drunk or maybe want to sexually assault some female, eh? Only conservatives are well known for doing such things. Shocking indeed. 

There is some male democrat running for some top job in Minnesota by the name of Keith Eliason who apparently had been quite sexually abusive towards his wife. This guy apparently beat his wife and dragged her off to bed by her hair. It is all a well known fact as to what he did to his wife because the police got involved and a police report was created and and an incident report filed. The question here is why is this guy still being allowed to run for this top job after this incident was exposed? Why are Feinstein and the other demoncrats being very quiet on this incident? Kavanaugh may have had a few too many during his youth but that does not mean that he is not qualified for the job. Only the demoncrats want to make it appear as though being drunk while in your youth is a really and truly bad thing to have done. 

• Like 1

Democrats don't believe her story...https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lawyer-who-cleared-ellison-of-domestic-abuse-allegations-is-partner-at-firm-that-donated-500g-to-dems

and there's Cory Booker the Senator who admitted to groping a high school friend after he kissed her, says it doesn't matter if Judge Kavanaugh is innocent or guilty.

Up until now, I thought that some of Trump's anti-media rhetoric was exaggerated and some hyperbole.   However, the media's handling of the Kavanaugh story has vindicated much of what Trump has said about them.  

Rex Murphy gets it 

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex-murphy-the-most-obvious-creeps-in-the-kavanaugh-circus-are-the-journalists

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Good point.  I don't know the process but I did see the important part: the little weasel evading questions about whether he spoke to Trump's lawyers.

I will gladly chase down the video of him denying the questions, if you promise to retract and apologize when I post it.  Then again, what am I thinking ?  Trump supporters stand behind a liar so their honour shouldn't be trusted.  Let's just agree to disagree on this one.

No need Michael - here's everything you'll need. Can we expect an apology from you? Then again, what am I thinking! 

Here's the original questions from the Democrat - where Kavanaugh is rightly scratching his head trying to figure out where the "Gotchya" will come from....

https://globalnews.ca/video/4430586/kavanaugh-asked-if-he-discussed-russia-probe-with-anyone-from-trumps-lawyers-firm

Here's the follow up question that allows Kavanaugh to fully clarify his answer - clear as a big, fat bell.

https://globalnews.ca/video/4430909/kavanaugh-says-he-does-not-recall-conversations-about-mueller-at-trumps-lawyers-law-firm

.....and here's the legal firm in question - "corroborating" everything Kavanaugh said. Give your torch and pitchfork a rest Michael.

Trump lawyer Marc Kasowitz denies Kavanaugh ever spoke to anyone at the firm about Mueller probe, contradicting Sen. Kamala Harris claim

• "There have been no discussions regarding Robert Mueller's investigation between Judge Kavanaugh and anyone at our firm," a spokesman for Marc Kasowitz said in a statement first provided to CNBC on Thursday.
  • Kasowitz, a personal attorney for President Donald Trump, threw cold water on Sen. Kamala Harris' questioning of Brett Kavanaugh, denying he had any contact with his firm, Kasowitz Benson Torres.
  • Harris had grilled Kavanaugh on Wednesday about whether he had any contact with members of Kasowitz's firm regarding Mueller's special counsel investigation into whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russian operatives during the 2016 presidential election.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/06/marc-kasowitz-denies-kavanaugh-ever-spoke-to-anyone-at-his-firm.html

Edited by Centerpiece
  • Like 2

Kavanaugh lied about being a drunk.  If that wasn't enough, the latest evidence that shows him being unconcerned about disturbing neighbours during one of his binge drinking/puking parties would be enough to disqualify him from any tax payer funded job above the grade of Off-Leash Park Cleaner III. 

Edited by bcsapper
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they selfishly disturb their neighbours' sleep - Not Blaise Pascal

2 hours ago, scribblet said:

Too bad he couldn't be honest about it like that and decided he would be better off lying and being evasive about it. 

2 hours ago, scribblet said:

You're standards for supreme court justices don't seem to include anything they may have done in college. That's fine with me as long as it is the SCOTUS and not our court. Americans deserve it.

11 minutes ago, Wilber said:

You're standards for supreme court justices don't seem to include anything they may have done in college. That's fine with me as long as it is the SCOTUS and not our court. Americans deserve it.

If they have lead an exemplary life and career since then, I'm inclined to think that way.  Certainly getting drunk is common so can't see that being a factor.  Uncoroborated accusations are iffy, especially the timing and so on, so yeah.....

56 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Kavanaugh lied about being a drunk.  If that wasn't enough, the latest evidence that shows him being unconcerned about disturbing neighbours during one of his binge drinking/puking parties would be enough to disqualify him from any tax payer funded job above the grade of Off-Leash Park Cleaner III. 

Is this satire?  Getting drunk in college is disqualifying from any job now except park cleaner?  Who says?  When did people become such prudes?  I thought conservatives were puritanical!  If that actually was disqualifying, nobody would have any jobs besides cleaners.  You people need to seriously get a life already.

Imagine Justin Trudeau having to go through a similar committee grilling about Rose Knight to confirm his fit for PM. What do you think a mean-spirited group like these Democrats would be able to dig up. Drunken parties? Check. Drug use? Check. Sexual inappropriateness? Check. Other sexual encounters? Anything's possible when all it takes are uncorroborated stories. Lying about his education qualifications? Well, he has - so.....check. And all this is already known without any serious digging and aggressive questioning. How many "ers" and "ums" do you think we'd be hearing? Just an example of how easy it is to ruin someone's life. Of course, Trudeau is only the Prime Minister of Canada.

Lots of hypocrites trolling the forum.

Edited by Centerpiece