Ford-Kavanaugh Sexual Assault Allegation

I watched John Oliver go on a twenty minute diatribe saying that Trump "lied about whether or not it rained during his inauguration speech". Trump said it didn't rain during his speech and it actually didn't rain during his speech. So John Oliver was lying about someone just to call him a liar. He even showed an accompanying picture of Melania holding an umbrella over Trump's head, but that wasn't during his speech. Sorry but I'm not watching his video.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I watched John Oliver go on a twenty minute diatribe saying that Trump "lied about whether or not it rained during his inauguration speech". Trump said it didn't rain during his speech and it actually didn't rain during his speech. So John Oliver was lying about someone just to call him a liar. He even showed an accompanying picture of Melania holding an umbrella over Trump's head, but that wasn't during his speech. Sorry but I'm not watching his video.

http://time.com/4641165/donald-trump-inauguration-rain/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-rain-speech-inauguration-president-us-sign-prophecy-a7538686.html

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/article127715709.html

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/01/20/famed-evangelist-sees-rain-at-trumps-inauguration-as-a-sign-of-gods-blessing

Uh-oh.

Swetnick, Avenatti Referred for Criminal Investigation

Providing False Statements, Obstructing Congressional Investigations, and Conspiracy All Violate Federal Law

Grassley referred Swetnick and Avenatti for investigation in a letter sent today to the Attorney General of the United States and the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The letter notes potential violations of 18 U.S.C. §§ 371, 1001 and 1505, which respectively define the federal criminal offenses of conspiracy, false statements and obstruction of Congress. The referral seeks further investigation only, and is not intended to be an allegation of a crime.

The referral methodically details the issues with Swetnick’s allegations as relayed by Avenatti, the immediate diversion of committee resources to investigate those allegations, the subsequent contradictions by both Swetnick and Avenatti, the lack of substantiating or corroborating evidence, and the overarching and serious credibility problems pervading the presentation of these allegations.

Swetnick made her allegations in a sworn statement to the committee on September 26. In an October 1 interview with NBC News, however, Swetnick specifically and explicitly back-tracked or contradicted key parts of her sworn statement on these and other allegations. In subsequent interviews, Avenatti likewise cast serious doubt on or contradicted the allegations while insisting that he had thoroughly vetted his client.

Last month, Grassley referred for criminal investigation an individual who made false sexual-assault allegations against Justice Kavanaugh, which were then investigated by committee staff before the individual recanted the claims on social media.

Go get 'em!   If Avenatti is found guilty - he should also be disbarred! 
Edited by betsy

• 2 weeks later...

Another Jane Doe liar bites the dust.....no apology to Justice Kavanaugh is expected !

A woman who made graphic allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh has admitted to investigators that she fabricated them to “get attention.”

Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley has referred Judy Munro-Leighton to the Justice Departement and FBI for investigation into potentially materially false statements and obstruction.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kavanaugh-accuser-admits-she-fabricated-184414094.html

12 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Another Jane Doe liar bites the dust.....no apology to Justice Kavanaugh is expected !

I'm on my way to the fitness club - I usually watch a bit of CNN on the cross-trainer. Looking forward to the non-stop reporting of this.

On 10/24/2018 at 9:07 PM, WestCanMan said:

One can only expect lies from that pathetic gang of left wing liberal/demoncratic liars in the leftist liberal fake and phony media. They just cannot seem to get it thru their pretty much empty brain that they are a bunch of crybaby morons. One has to wonder as to how this moron Oliver got so far in life with so little. Someone must have felt sorry for that loser and gave him a useless job. :lol:

• Like 1

On 10/25/2018 at 12:47 PM, WestCanMan said:

Just because more people say it doesn’t make it true Argus. I guess you know what your sources are good for. 

His sources are good for nothing. it seems like that guy despises conservative minded people like you and me. And he likes to pretend that he is a conservative. What a joke. Just saying. :)

Edited by taxme
  • Like 1

On 10/26/2018 at 4:10 AM, betsy said:

Uh-oh.

Go get 'em!   If Avenatti is found guilty - he should also be disbarred! 

And this fool Avenutty is still out there trying to continue to make an ass of himself. Are there no more intelligent common sense liberals out there anymore? Everyday it looks more and more like they are getting dumber by the day. Thanks to Avenutty Stormy owes Trump plenty of money from being lied to by Avenutty. Avenutty says that together we will get Trump but it backfired on the poor old hooker. Stormy owes money while Avenutty takes her money. Why this fool is still around and making speeches is beyond me. :unsure:

28 minutes ago, Centerpiece said:

I'm on my way to the fitness club - I usually watch a bit of CNN on the cross-trainer. Looking forward to the non-stop reporting of this.

Why is it that every where one goes CNN is always being shown on TV like in airports and fitness clubs like yours? Where is FOX News for a change? The communist brainwashing continues. You should ask the owner to put FOX News on for a change. LOL. I am pretty sure that will not happen. But you should try it anyway and check his reaction and reply. Just a suggestion. Let me know if you do. :)

13 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Hopefully she gets nailed for this. There needs to be a message sent to liars like her that this will not be tolerated anymore. 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Hopefully she gets nailed for this. There needs to be a message sent to liars like her that this will not be tolerated anymore. 

Agreed...attention is now focused on how did this leftist Jane Doe from Kentucky get her fake accusation letter postmarked in San Diego ?

12 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Agreed...attention is now focused on how did this leftist Jane Doe from Kentucky get her fake accusation letter postmarked in San Diego ?

This only should show all Americans that the leftist liberal demoncrats are a real danger to America. They all despise what Trump is doing for the America and the American people and they will try anything to get him "fired". A vote for the demoncrats is a vote for more people like that loser to carry on with their lies and their false accusations against anyone who is a conservative. The demoncrats are not what they say they are. The democratic party of today has truly gone communist and wacky. My opinion. 

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Why is it that every where one goes CNN is always being shown on TV like in airports and fitness clubs like yours? Where is FOX News for a change? The communist brainwashing continues. You should ask the owner to put FOX News on for a change. LOL. I am pretty sure that will not happen. But you should try it anyway and check his reaction and reply. Just a suggestion. Let me know if you do. :)

They have FOX News as well. I find watching CNN a bit helps me work up a sweat.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

This was the OP:

1) Is this a political hit-job or a legitimate issue? [re: Biden]

2) Rank the hypocrisy level of the left-wing media, the Democrats and the Hollywood elites on a scale from 1-100. [considering both incidents]

(CNN and the Dems didn’t care about Clinton’s rapes or sexual harassment, although the allegations were more specific, had more credible evidence, and in some cases resulted in civil settlements. What’s more is that the Dems ruthlessly slandered Bill’s accusers but now they’re saying that “all victims need to be believed”. 

The Hollywood elites pretend to care about this victim, but they gave Roman Polanski an Oscar and a huge round of applause after he fled the country to escape justice after he raped a child that was incapacitated from the quaaloods that Polanski gave them).

3) Is it possible for someone to be a victim of a “harrowing event” like an attempted rape, and yet the victim and witnesses can not remember specific things like the time, location and date? [the victim knows the exact date and time, so this question isn't applicable]

4) Is it totally bogus that they’re demanding that Ford won’t testify until the FBI investigates the story, despite the fact that rape cases by civilians are out of their jurisdiction, and the statute of limitations has expired? They’re also trying to get the defendant to testify first, which goes against a defendant’s right to a proper chance for their own defence.... [I forgot about this aspect of it. The Dems are the scummiest of the scum.]

Only fair to ask the same questions about the allegations vs Biden.

1) IMO this Biden accusation isn't much better than the Kavanaugh one. There's more evidence etc, but I just don't see the point of someone doing this 27 yrs later.

2) the Dems hypocrisy is at 20 now, 10/10 x 2. Where are all the losers who said: "All women need to be believed"?