Ford-Kavanaugh Sexual Assault Allegation

10 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Looks like a triggered snowflake threatened Judge Kavanaugh's life on social media....now jobless:

These psychopaths are all coming out!! 

Mind you....the Dems had set the tone when some of them vilified him, and practically branded him guilty! 

"I BELIEVE HER."  Publicly making that statement even prior to hearing what Kavanaugh had to say, says it all!

The irony - a lot of the senators who spoke at that hearing doesn't deserve to be in the Senate.  They are liars, biased, partisan, manipulative  - they don't have the integrity at all!   And, there's no question about it!  

Not to mention their temperament is not suitable for their position, since their common sense and better judgement, were easily overcomed and clouded by their emotions! 

Lol!  These Senators were supposed to be there giving the "job interview," and therefore they're there to JUDGE whether Kavanaugh is suitable or not!   And yet, they let their temperament get in the way! :lol:   And they're pointing at the so-called temperament of Kavanaugh - who was there not as a judge, but someone who's fighting for his life!   

So.....either these Democrats think we're all idiots.....or, they're idiots and they don't know what they're on about!

All these glaring facts are going over the heads of the sheeples..... who simply mimic what the Democrats say!   Not one of them, had said anything original, or had shown that they've at least made some serious thinking about this!  They're all just rehashing and regurgitating the talking points by talking moron heads!

There should be a campaign against these Democrat Senators!  I don't know much about your system - but is there any way they can be made to face the music?  Like an inquiry of some sort?   To get them on the defensive?

Edited by betsy

On 10/8/2018 at 5:15 PM, Queenmandy85 said:

I've been thinking, once it became clear that Kavanaugh would meet resistance from the Democrats, the GOP should have re-nominated Garland. The Democrats would have had a hard time opposing him. It should have go through smoothly and it would have spared Dr. Ford, Justice Kavanaugh and his family, and the US a lot of pain. President Trump would have his victory and the Court would be spared any hint of controversy.

Since when do people knowingly  cater to the corrupt? 

Especially now that we know these Democrats have no integrity - and they themselves had displayed the very things that they accuse Kavanaugh - biased, partisan, liar, with questionable temperament! 

Let me re-post this part:

The irony - a lot of the senators who spoke at that hearing don't deserve to be in the Senate.  They are liars, biased, partisan, manipulative  - they don't have the integrity at all!   And, there's no question about it!  

Not to mention their temperament is not suitable for their position, since their common sense and better judgement, were easily overcomed and clouded by their emotions! 

Lol!  These Senators were supposed to be there giving the "job interview," and therefore they're there to JUDGE whether Kavanaugh is suitable or not!   And yet, they let their temperament get in the way! :lol:   And they're pointing at the so-called temperament of Kavanaugh - who was there,  not as a judge, but someone who's viciously defamed and fighting for his life!   

Those Senators were at that hearing to make a judgement - and yet, they let their emotions overrule common sense and better judgement!  And they're pointing their fingers at Kavanaugh???

And the thing is, THEY DISPLAYED ALL THOSE at that hearing!  So..................there isn't even any doubt about it!  

They don't have any integrity at all!

The GOP ought to come up with ways to put those Senators on the firing line!  They should be grilled and questioned

Edited by betsy

Whoa, all I said is that if President Trump nominated a candidate that already had the support of the Democrats, the confirmation would have been less acrimonious. Mr. Garland had been nominated once, by the Democrats, so they would not be in a position to oppose him.  I made no judgement on the Senators, although it is my opinion that there neither party came off with any dignity. As to who belongs in the Senate, that is a question that rests with the American voters.

Edited by Queenmandy85

27 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Whoa, all I said is that if President Trump nominated a candidate that already had the support of the Democrats, the confirmation would have been less acrimonious. Mr. Garland had been nominated once, by the Democrats, so they would not be in a position to oppose him.  I made no judgement on the Senators, although it is my opinion that there neither party came off with any dignity. As to who belongs in the Senate, that is a question that rests with the American voters.

I've been thinking, once it became clear that Kavanaugh would meet resistance from the Democrats, the GOP should have re-nominated Garland. The Democrats would have had a hard time opposing him.

It's bad enough that GOP would back down nominating whom they think is best for the job (just because there'll be resistance from the Dems),  but to suggest that the GOP should've re-nominated  Garland - a Democrat nominee - that's catering!

Who's got the majority?   Why should the majority capitulate, and nominate a Democrat nominee?  :lol:

Acrimonious - that's part of the game!  Whoever Trump appoints will be met with resistance!

You're saying they should......... appease!

I hope people kick those Democrats out of the Senate!   That's what they deserve!

Edited by betsy

2 hours ago, betsy said:

It's bad enough that GOP would back down nominating whom they think is best for the job

We don't know what criteria was used.  Maybe it was "Must be a Republican Judge guaranteed to raise objections from Democrats, personal integrity and behavior irrelevant".

Do people here realize that democracy works by giving opposing views a voice in their government? The branches of government are designed as a system of checks and balances. Thanks to GOP meddling, and the Dems being not much better, that no longer exists. We have Trump suggesting it, the House writing it and the Court approving it. Nowhere, is there any person or branch saying "what if...".

Sexual misconduct or not, that's the danger in Kavanaugh; he's going to be another "yes man" for whichever GOP stooge is in charge at any given point in time. And since he's now appointed for life, and "we the people" have zero say in any of it, get ready for that proverbial pile of excrement to perpetually be hitting the fan.

17 hours ago, Centerpiece said:

Oh c'mon argus......I think a bit of senility might be wending it's way toward you........

No. I'm still entirely sane. Not sure about you, though. No one in the Trump camp can ever be said to be truly sane except for the wealthy. They're getting what they paid for, after all.

49 minutes ago, Argus said:

Well, you cater to Donald Trump, so that is a question you must ask yourself.

Never mind throwing your assumptions about Trump at me - that doesn't work.

In case it sailed over your head again, let me show you the evidence why I say the Dems are corrupt:

I'll post this again:

Especially now that we know these Democrats have no integrity - and they themselves had displayed the very things that they accuse Kavanaugh - biased, partisan, liar, with questionable temperament! 

The irony - a lot of the senators who spoke at that hearing don't deserve to be in the Senate.  They are liars, biased, partisan, manipulative  - they don't have the integrity at all!   And, there's no question about it!  

Lol!  These Senators were supposed to be there giving the "job interview," and therefore they're there to JUDGE whether Kavanaugh is suitable or not!   And yet, they let their temperament get in the way! :lol:   And they're pointing at the so-called temperament of Kavanaugh - who was there,  not as a judge, but someone who's viciously defamed and fighting for his life!   

Those Senators were at that hearing to make a judgement - and yet, they let their emotions overrule common sense and better judgement!  And they're pointing their fingers at Kavanaugh???

And the thing is, THEY DISPLAYED ALL THOSE at that hearing! 

So..................there isn't even any doubt about it!  

Edited by betsy

9 minutes ago, betsy said:

Never mind throwing your assumptions about Trump at me - that doesn't work.

In case it sailed over your head again, let me show you the evidence why I say the Dems are corrupt:

I'll post this again:

And the thing is, THEY DISPLAYED ALL THOSE at that hearing! 

So..................there isn't even any doubt about it!  

Don't these people understand that God himself chose Trump?  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Don't these people understand that God himself chose Trump?  :lol:

You mean....just like God chose the pagan King Cyrus?

One thing sure though - Trump's  definitely a mover and shaker.  The world is vastly different now in such a short time, since he came to power. 

Edited by betsy

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You better hope so.

I don't know why you're saying that. :)

You're the one who brought that up - so, it must be weighing heavily on your mind.

I suppose I should now say the appropriate thing:   you better hope not.  :lol:

Edited by betsy

12 minutes ago, betsy said:

I don't know why you're saying that. :)

You're the one who brought that up - so, it must be weighing heavily on your mind.

I suppose I should now say the appropriate thing:   you better hope not.  :lol:

Nope.  Doesn't weigh on my mind at all, I've just seen you conclude that Trump is God's chosen one, comparing him to Cyrus.

I just find it amusing how your values shift.

you better hope not

Religious threats of hellfire don't work on me.  We're all going to hell in someone else's religion.

Edited by Goddess
  • Thanks 1

Betsy, relax. The Democratic Senators and the GOP Senators are equally guilty of "biased, partisan, liar, with questionable temperament! "

The Democrats attacked Justice Kavanaugh and some of the Republicans attacked Dr. Ford.

It has absolutely no impact on any of us on this board except for our few American friends who contribute.

You use words like appeasment, catering and capitualation. When staffing the Court, they should be looking for co-operation and consensus to avoid politisizing the Court. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Betsy, relax. The Democratic Senators and the GOP Senators are equally guilty of "biased, partisan, liar, with questionable temperament! "

The Democrats attacked Justice Kavanaugh and some of the Republicans attacked Dr. Ford.

It has absolutely no impact on any of us on this board except for our few American friends who contribute.

You use words like appeasment, catering and capitualation. When staffing the Court, they should be looking for co-operation and consensus to avoid politisizing the Court. 

You're missing the point!  Focus on the hearing, and the irony of it all!  And, no.  I didn't see any Republicans attacking Dr Ford.

Kavanaugh was demonized, even before that circus!

Kavanaugh is well-qualified! Only a month before that circus, he's been given the highest rating by the  American Bar Association for his approach in judging  and judicial temperament!   He's been a federal judge for 12 years - and there wasn't a single complaint about the way he judged!

Yes, I used words like appeasement, catering and capitulation - they're very apt words to describe what you suggested!

Edited by betsy

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

Nope.  Doesn't weigh on my mind at all, I've just seen you conclude that Trump is God's chosen one, comparing him to Cyrus.

I just find it amusing how your values shift.

Religious threats of hellfire don't work on me.  We're all going to hell in someone else's religion.

Stay on topic, or create your own!  

Edited by betsy
  • Haha 1

While they are both guilty of partisan hyperbole in this case,  It's the Democrats who win that one.   Kavanaugh is actually seen as a moderate, better Kavanaugh than others on the list.  and..  before any tries to say it, he did not say  that contraceptives were 'abortion inducing drugs'  something else the media got wrong.  

GOP Senators have to have security/protection due to death threats, threats of violence and harassment and even a threat of rape,  from  screaming mobs of unhinged liberals.  They've all gone nuts. 

1 hour ago, scribblet said:

While they are both guilty of partisan hyperbole in this case,  It's the Democrats who win that one.   Kavanaugh is actually seen as a moderate, better Kavanaugh than others on the list.  and..  before any tries to say it, he did not say  that contraceptives were 'abortion inducing drugs'  something else the media got wrong.  

GOP Senators have to have security/protection due to death threats, threats of violence and harassment and even a threat of rape,  from  screaming mobs of unhinged liberals.  They've all gone nuts. 

Let's see if these whiners actually get out and vote - or whether most is just staged outrage.....we'll know soon enough.

22 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Pffft... unhinged ?  I think your sensibilities are too delicate.  It's going to get much worse.  

And can you blame them really ?  It's brinksmanship, very simple.

They're unhinged. They've always gone low but this is a step too far now.

Hillary is openly calling for an end to "civility" as if they even knew what that was before. The open hostility of the Dems and the leftists in Hollywood etc has already resulted in one Senator being shot, another assaulted in his own back yard, and several members of the trump Government facing hostility all over the country. You say it's going to get much worse, that's a really pathetic thing for you to say Michael Hardner, because there's no cause for it to get worse. 

It's not just Hillary either, Booker and Maxine Waters have been endorsing this crap for a while now. Class, class, class.

They're even praising Antifa on CNN (Chris Cuomo is anyways). It's completely out of hand. The government, or even the opposition, should never even condone much less openly call for these types of actions. There's no good reason. They're disgusting hypocrites whose only chance to get votes is to stoke division within the country.

Honestly: "You guys chose Trump instead of Hillary the snake" isn't a reason for open hostility. That's a time of rejoicing.

Can you imagine a government led by Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, Chuck Schumer, Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi et al? That's even worse than having Trudeau, Climate Barbie and the snivelling sycophants of our own government, and it takes a lot for me to admit that a government could be worse than our own. 

What the Democrats tried to do with Kavanaugh, and what they've been doing ever since the election, is a disgrace to Democracy.

I knew that Hillary was the type of person who should never get near the levers of power after I saw her first interview after Bill's Monica Lewinski confession - she's pure greed & lust for power with no hint of humanity or conscience. I've tried to dig up that interview a few times on google and it doesn't come up, it's like they scrubbed it. Incredibly revealing of the heartless person that she is.

The whole Democrat party seems to be of the same ilk. There's nothing I like less than a hypocrite, and the Dems and their Hollywood elite useful idiots who stand behind the likes of Bill Clinton, Roman Polanski, Keith Ellison and Ted "Killer" Kennedy have absolutely no room whatsoever to talk about someone like Kavanaugh, who doesn't even have a shred of evidence against him in his entire lifetime. Just a vague accusation from stupid liberal bimbo straight out of Palo Alto School for the Politically Challenged. That's actually like a character reference in my books.

Edited by WestCanMan
Forget to mention Kennedy. Sorry for duplicate post