Castro: Cuba is Heaven on Earth

August1991

I see that the Left is continuing its tradition of defending the world's most murderous tyrants - Stalin, Mao, Hussein,  Kim Il Jung, Castro, etc - as long as those tyrants oppose the government of the USA.

And they wonder why Americans don't trust them when it comes to national security...

With the exception of Kim Il Jung yeah! :D

I also see that the right is continuing its tradition of demonizing anyone that it sees fit for economic reasons.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No not all, the vast majority.

Prove it! Or at the very least, make an attempt to.

Piss or get off the pot.......

Okay if I could bet you money, and take you on a trip to Little Havana, I would. We both know that is not possible.

The Americans don't keep tabs on Cuban immigrants the way that they do with mexicans, and the cuban government couldn't care less just as long as they stay in America. Either way there is absolutely know way to prove it on the internet except through rationality.

Okay if I could bet you money, and take you on a trip to Little Havana, I would. We both know that is not possible.

The Americans don't keep tabs on Cuban immigrants the way that they do with mexicans, and the cuban government couldn't care less just as long as they stay in America. Either way there is absolutely know way to prove it on the internet except through rationality.

Blah blah blah blah :rolleyes: Put up or shut-up!!!

I see that the Left is continuing its tradition of defending the world's most murderous tyrants - Stalin, Mao, Hussein, Kim Il Jung, Castro, etc - as long as those tyrants oppose the government of the USA.

You missed the biggest tyrant; G W Bush.

More intelligent remarks from Stoker. Maybe one day he will have something intelligent to say. I have me doubts

• 2 weeks later...

caesar wrote:

And Cuba has a very low aids population and good medical.

Oh really? Let's take a look at some photos from Cuban hospitals.

Whoops. Caesar is busted again. :lol:

You missed the biggest tyrant; G W Bush.
Oh yeah. Liberating 50 million people (and more to come) is so tyrannical. I can imagine what you think of Ronald Reagan - a man who liberated 170 million Eastern Europeans.

But one of the biggest tyrants is Paul "We lead the world!" Martin.

QUOTE (Montgomery Burns @ Mar 5 2005, 02:49 AM)

I see that the Left is continuing its tradition of defending the world's most murderous tyrants - Stalin, Mao, Hussein,  Kim Il Jung, Castro, etc - as long as those tyrants oppose the government of the USA.

And they wonder why Americans don't trust them when it comes to national security... 

show one post defending Kim Il Jung

As for the world"s most murderous tyrants; add Bush to that list.

By the way, I am not a leftist but I certainly am not right wing extremist like many on this forum.

QUOTE (Montgomery Burns @ Mar 5 2005, 02:49 AM)

As for the world"s most murderous tyrants; add Bush to that list.

By the way, I am not a leftist but I certainly am not right wing extremist like many on this forum.

It is Canadians that understandable do not trust the USA when it comes to national security; ours or theirs.

The terrorists did not enter the USA via Canada; most were legally in the USA; some were trained to fly but not land???? in the USA.

I can imagine what you think of Ronald Reagan - a man who liberated 170 million Eastern Europeans.

Yeah, and single handedly too. Nobody else had a thing to do with that one. Just like the Americans won WWII. No team work there either I guess eh? Nothing like some good ole revisionist history lessons.

But one of the biggest tyrants is Paul "We lead the world!" Martin.

And just how many people has he killed lately to be put in the same category as Stalin, Pol Pot, Hilter etc.? I think you have got your partisan hat screwed on too tite.

Oh and Dubya? Spreadin' freedom Bush-style only means 100,000 civilian dead and counting.

Oh really? Let's take a look at some photos from Cuban hospitals.

Whoops. Caesar is busted again.

Oh yeah; real good reliable source you have.

They are a poor nation; thanks to US sanctions as the Cubans threw out the US backed regime that makes Castro look like a saint. Their hospitals may not be fancy but at least they are trying and caring.

Fortunata:

And just how many people has he killed lately to be put in the same category as Stalin, Pol Pot, Hilter etc.? I think you have got your partisan hat screwed on too tite.

Paul Martin didn't say anything to Jean Chretien when his family was raking in blood money from France's TotalFinaElf oil company (who were in bed with Saddam). Millions of Iraqis died because of Martin's silence.

And you claim I am partisan, when you make an outlandish claim of Bush spreading democracy costing 100,000 civilian lives. Let me guess. You are quoting the very vague Lancet report, or you get all your news from the CBC.

Notice anything going on in the Mid East lately? Did you hear about the 800,000 to 1.3 million Lebanese demanding freedom (the country only has 3.75 million people)? That would be the equivalent of 8 million people protesting in Ottawa, or 73 million Americans protesting in Washington, D.C.

Egypt? Saudi Arabia? Did you hear about the thousands of Iranians protesting yesterday and chanting for Bush? Iraq? Afghanistan?

Even the death cult (Palestinians) had elections!

What did Canada do to contribute to this? If it was up to Canada, these people would still be killed, tortured, and thrown into mass graves - and Canada would have been greedily taking Saddam's blood money.

Oh, and Reagan didn't singlehandedly force the collapse of the USSR, but he was a BIG factor. Why do you think he is so idolized in Eastern Europe? If it wasn't for Reagan, the USSR would still be here today. And I suspect that you would like that. You leftists have never forgiven him (or the US) for forcing the collapse of your beloved communist USSR.

That is why you have aligned yourselves with the Islamofascists. Revenge for the collapse of the Berlin Wall.

And when did the balance tip in WWII? When Canada entered the war and attacked a country that did nothing to them and didn't pose any threat to them whatsoever?

Or was it a combination of the US entering the war and Hitler's doublecrossing of Russia on the Eastern front?

caesar:

Oh yeah; real good reliable source you have.

Sources. Eleven of them. All from Cubans.

It's Kim Jung Il and you must live in a cave. :o

KIM JUNG IL ENDORSED JOHN KERRY FOR PRESIDENT!!

Whatsa matter? Didn't the CBC report that? :rolleyes:

Oh and you're a leftist, a hardcore leftist. I've seen enough of your posts on this forum.

I see that the Left is continuing its tradition of defending the world's most murderous tyrants - Stalin, Mao, Hussein, Kim Il Jung, Castro, etc - as long as those tyrants oppose the government of the USA.

Leftists who support dictators for these reasons are as represntative of the left as Stormfront or other neo-Nazi organizations are representative of the right.

Paul Martin didn't say anything to Jean Chretien when his family was raking in blood money from France's TotalFinaElf oil company (who were in bed with Saddam). Millions of Iraqis died because of Martin's silence.

Say, wasn't that around the same time that Dick Cheney's Halliburton was kicking millions back to Saddam so they copuld keep pumping oil? Why yes, yes it was.

Notice anything going on in the Mid East lately? Did you hear about the 800,000 to 1.3 million Lebanese demanding freedom (the country only has 3.75 million people)?

What of the other 1 million who rallie din support of Assad and Syria? Of course, I can't expect someone who gets their info from Fox to know jack all about Lebanon.

Egypt? Saudi Arabia?

Egypt where U.S. client Mubarak is finally allowing someone to run in oppossition to him in an election he will surely win? Saudi Arabia, which is allowing small, regional elections wherein women will still not be allowed to vote and only half of the officials will be elected (the rest appointed by the absolute monarchy in opower)?

I'm reminded of August 1991's line about the left confusing the symbol with reality. That's exactly what all the election-fetishists on the right are doing: confusing voting with real democracy.

Even the death cult (Palestinians) had elections!

Ooh a little racism to go with your disinformation. Nice.

What did Canada do to contribute to this? If it was up to Canada, these people would still be killed, tortured, and thrown into mass graves - and Canada would have been greedily taking Saddam's blood money.

Yeah: and Canada was all alone, I'm sure.

:rolleyes:

Oh, and Reagan didn't singlehandedly force the collapse of the USSR, but he was a BIG factor. Why do you think he is so idolized in Eastern Europe? If it wasn't for Reagan, the USSR would still be here today. And I suspect that you would like that. You leftists have never forgiven him (or the US) for forcing the collapse of your beloved communist USSR.

There were two main reasons the Soviet Empire fell - first was its own internal cannibalism, waste, and rot, and the second was decades of American Presidencies which opposed it. And Reagan's "tough" approach to Communism led to the U.S. crawling in bed with folks like Saddam Hussein and Ferdinand Marcos, and bolstered hardline elements within the Soviet Union.

As for that last ludicrous statement, there's plenty of reasons to hate Reagan. Like his inbridled stupidity.

Ronald Reagan claimed that the Russian language had no word for "freedom." (The word is "svoboda"; it's quite well attested in Russian literature.) Ronald Reagan said that intercontinental ballistic missiles (not that there are any non-ballistic missiles—a corruption of language that isn't his fault) could be recalled once launched. Ronald Reagan said that he sought a "Star Wars" defense only in order to share the technology with the tyrants of the U.S.S.R. Ronald Reagan professed to be annoyed when people called it "Star Wars," even though he had ended his speech on the subject with the lame quip, "May the force be with you." Ronald Reagan used to alarm his Soviet counterparts by saying that surely they'd both unite against an invasion from Mars. Ronald Reagan used to alarm other constituencies by speaking freely about the "End Times" foreshadowed in the Bible. In the Oval Office, Ronald Reagan told Yitzhak Shamir and Simon Wiesenthal, on two separate occasions, that he himself had assisted personally at the liberation of the Nazi death camps.

There was more to Ronald Reagan than that. Reagan announced that apartheid South Africa had "stood beside us in every war we've ever fought," when the South African leadership had been on the other side in the most recent world war. Reagan allowed Alexander Haig to greenlight the Israeli invasion of Lebanon in 1982, fired him when that went too far and led to mayhem in Beirut, then ran away from Lebanon altogether when the Marine barracks were bombed, and then unbelievably accused Tip O'Neill and the Democrats of "scuttling." Reagan sold heavy weapons to the Iranian mullahs and lied about it, saying that all the weapons he hadn't sold them (and hadn't traded for hostages in any case) would, all the same, have fit on a small truck. Reagan then diverted the profits of this criminal trade to an illegal war in Nicaragua and lied unceasingly about that, too. Reagan then modestly let his underlings maintain that he was too dense to understand the connection between the two impeachable crimes. He then switched without any apparent strain to a policy of backing Saddam Hussein against Iran. (If Margaret Thatcher's intelligence services had not bugged Oliver North in London and become infuriated because all European nations were boycotting Iran at Reagan's request, we might still not know about this.)

That is why you have aligned yourselves with the Islamofascists. Revenge for the collapse of the Berlin Wall.
:lol:

Blackdog wrote:

Say, wasn't that around the same time that Dick Cheney's Halliburton was kicking millions back to Saddam so they copuld keep pumping oil?

Seems to me that Cheney and the EVIL Halliburton saw the light. Shame that the woefully corrupt and greedy Chretien didn't.

What of the other 1 million who rallie din support of Assad and Syria? Of course, I can't expect someone who gets their info from Fox to know jack all about Lebanon.

First, it was 500,000, not 1 million. And second, most of those people were Syrians bussed in from Syria and Palestinians. Two high-ranking officials in Lebanon said so, and the brothers who run the Iraqthemodel blog, said that they could tell by the accents of the people who were being interviewed on TV. Of course, when you get your news from the taxpayer-funded, state-run, Soviet style CBC, you would not know this.

And calling a death cult a death cult is racism? Typical leftist logic. :rolleyes:

So Egypt and Saudi Arabia aren't free-flowing democracys yet? Damn that Bushitler! What's taking him so long? Doesn't he know that these always happen within a matter of days?! :rolleyes:

And the main reason that the USSR fell, was because Reagan knew they couldn't stand up to the US economically and that they could not match the weapons build-up of the USA.

But the left refuses to give him any credit. I am sure they are practicing for Iraq and Afghanistan.:

"Oh, Bushitler (Raygun) had nothing to do with it. They were both ready to collapse anyways from internal cannibalism." :rolleyes:

First, it was 500,000, not 1 million. And second, most of those people were Syrians bussed in from Syria and Palestinians. Two high-ranking officials in Lebanon said so, and the brothers who run the Iraqthemodel blog, said that they could tell by the accents of the people who were being interviewed on TV. Of course, when you get your news from the taxpayer-funded, state-run, Soviet style CBC, you would not know this.

And I'm sure the Christian Maronite/Druze anti-Syrain "grassroots" had no outside help padding their numbers? Riiiiight.

And calling a death cult a death cult is racism? Typical leftist logic.

No: calling a race a "death cult" is racism.

So Egypt and Saudi Arabia aren't free-flowing democracys yet? Damn that Bushitler! What's taking him so long? Doesn't he know that these always happen within a matter of days

Nor will they ever be.

And the main reason that the USSR fell, was because Reagan knew they couldn't stand up to the US economically and that they could not match the weapons build-up of the USA.

Yawn.

But the left refuses to give him any credit. I am sure they are practicing for Iraq and Afghanistan.:

"Oh, Bushitler (Raygun) had nothing to do with it. They were both ready to collapse anyways from internal cannibalism."

I'd give credit where credit is due. This not one of those times.

As for Bush (how odd that you keep refering to your exalted leader as "Bushitler"), you're right Bush was responisible for tyoppilin he governments of Iraq and Afghanistan. Using military force, he attacked one country that posed no threat to the U.S. and then overthrew another government in an attempt to catch a terrorist who subsequently escaped, then set up a regime that has no control over any of the country outside the capital.

And I'm sure the Christian Maronite/Druze anti-Syrain "grassroots" had no outside help padding their numbers? Riiiiight.

And your proof is where?

If that show of support for democracy is so upsetting to you, I can just imagine your rage at the 25% of the Lebanese population who were at the latest rally.

No: calling a race a "death cult" is racism.

Palestinians are not "a race." And calling a death cult a death cult is not racism.

Nor will they ever be.

Not if the left has anything to do with it.

As for Bush (how odd that you keep refering to your exalted leader as "Bushitler"), you're right Bush was responisible for tyoppilin he governments of Iraq and Afghanistan. Using military force, he attacked one country that posed no threat to the U.S. and then overthrew another government in an attempt to catch a terrorist who subsequently escaped, then set up a regime that has no control over any of the country outside the capital.

I am mocking you and your ilk by calling Bush "Hitler", just like you leftists always do.

As for the rest of your dribble...

*Yawn*

... typical leftwing talking points that have proven to be false over and over and over again. But I just have to respond to this comment:

Using military force, he attacked one country that posed no threat to the U.S.

You mean like Canada attacked Germany - a country that posed no threat whatsoever to Canada?

I Miss Trudeau:

Honestly, what point would reporting this serve? Do you think that most people,if they heard it, would make some sort of connection between Kim Jung Il and John Kerry that you seem to have?

It might show who (Kim) supports Kerry.

(If you want to bother registering to Financial Times, you can read the entire article)

But I can understand why you would not want the media to report this...

Black Dog:

As for that last ludicrous statement, there's plenty of reasons to hate Reagan. Like his inbridled stupidity.

Oh the irony. "Inbridled" stupidity? There is no such word as "inbridled."

And they mock Bush (but not Chretien) for his mangled syntax...

And this person with the "inbridled" stupidity was smart enough to whip Carter 489-49 and Mondale 525-13.

The only reason why the left passionately hates "Raygun" is because he helped the collapse of their beloved communist USSR.

Oh by the way; Osama bin laden did support Bush. try search: Osama bin laden supports Bush

Scoop: Osama Bin Laden Supports Bush Re-election

... More. Osama Bin Laden Supports Bush Re-election. ... "Intelligence Asset" Osama

bin Laden supports Bush Reelection. by Michel Chossudovsky ...

Guest eureka

Monty!

You forgot the exclamation point after "Oh the irony." A comma after Oh might have been helpful, too.

"They" mock Bush." Who mock Bush?

There could be a couple more, but who wants to quibble?

eureka:

Monty!

You forgot the exclamation point after "Oh the irony." A comma after Oh might have been helpful, too.

"They" mock Bush." Who mock Bush?

There could be a couple more, but who wants to quibble?

When one has no chorent point tomake, one always attacks placement of commas or exlamation points.

Who do you think mocks Bush for mangled syntax?