Hamas fires rockets, - Israel bombs Gaza

I guess this is where our 50 million Trudeau gave to Hamas went  - on rockets with which to kill Jews.   This is going to go on forever unless Israel puts a stop to it by moving into Gaza and not leave until everyone connected to Hamas is gone. 

Hamas fires rockets, Israel bombs Gaza despite talk of truce
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-israel-palestinians/hamas-fires-rockets-israel-bombs-gaza-despite-talk-of-truce-idUKKBN1KT1IK

GAZA/SDEROT, Israel (Reuters) - Palestinians fired dozens of rockets into southern Israel and Israel launched scores of air strikes in Gaza as fighting entered a second day on Thursday despite efforts to broker a truce to end months of simmering violence.

Video of Israelis running to bomb shelters  https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1027265911647088641/pu/vid/352x640/RdWt9kXFptHYoU8r.mp4?tag=5

Edited by scribblet
  • Like 1

ACCORDING TO ISRAEL MOSSAD

Hey @BBCWorld. You're welcome to report this even though it's not our job to tell you.

23 wounded Israelis have been treated at Barzilai Medical Center in Ashkelon incl 4 pregnant woman. Children in the area are suffering trauma and will require ongoing psychological treatment.

Yes. It all started with Hamas rockets. 

This has nothing to do with the open air prison created by Israel on these Palestinians.

You seem so hot and bothered when Israelis are targeted, but not when Palestinians are killed. Who have been killed in much, much larger numbers by the Israelis. Including medics, reporters and unarmed protestors.

Your hypocrisy and selective outrage is a joke.

18 hours ago, scribblet said:

Hey @BBCWorld. You're welcome to report this even though it's not our job to tell you.

Hey scribblet. You 're welcome to report that 3 Palestinians killed in Israeli counter attack...............

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/palestinians/gaza-woman-and-her-daughter-killed-in-israeli-retaliatory-strike-1.6363006

That is if the murder of a pregnant women and a toddler matters if they are Palestinians!!!!.

Tragic that they were killed but if Hamas didn't regularly toss rockets into Israel they would still be alive.  Not to mention the incendiary bombs they toss starting fires which destroys agriculture.  Too bad the 50 million Trudeau gave to Hamas isn't used for food and welfare of the people.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scribblet said:

Tragic that they were killed but if Hamas didn't regularly toss rockets into Israel they would still be alive.  Not to mention the incendiary bombs they toss starting fires which destroys agriculture.  Too bad the 50 million Trudeau gave to Hamas isn't used for food and welfare of the people.  

I think this is what bothers me the most - we send billions of dollars to these countries and we KNOW they don't use it to help their citizens.  Why do we keep doing it?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, scribblet said:

Tragic that some Israelis got wounded but if Israel hadn't occupied Palestinian lands and badly treated refugee Palestinians and killed many civilians on their side then there wouldn't be so much hatred against them or a war. And I guess you have some inside information what the 50 million was spent on? Do you have agents among Hamas reporting on how the aids are spent?

Hamas in fact has made many schools and hospitals for Palestinians not that I am defending this Arab terrorist group as I do not like them any more than you do however, a political commentator and analysis must be fair in analysis and comments and see the facts as they are on both side without being biased against one side otherwise will lose credibility.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

46 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Tragic that some Israelis got wounded but if Israel hadn't occupied Palestinian lands and badly treated refugee Palestinians and killed many civilians on their side then there wouldn't be so much hatred against them or a war. And I guess you have some inside information what the 50 million was spent on? Do you have agents among Hamas reporting on how the aids are spent?

Hamas in fact has made many schools and hospitals for Palestinians not that I am defending this Arab terrorist group as I do not like them any more than you do however, a political commentator and analysis must be fair in analysis and comments and see the facts as they are on both side without being biased against one side otherwise will lose credibility.

The Arabs started the Arab-Israeli War. Don't start a war then lose. See Germany for graphic example.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

The Arabs started the Arab-Israeli War. Don't start a war then lose. See Germany for graphic example.

Are you so ignorant on history or it is your hate of Arabs or love of Israel which has blinded you. Be fair and unbiased in your history or you will discredit yourself in public.

Your starting time is when the Arabs started the war to get back their lost homeland.The Israelis started the war when after the WWII instead of taking a piece of the guilty (Germany) they started to land on what was called Palestine who had nothing to do with their sufferings and gradually under British (imperialism) protection their numbers increased to the extend that they declared an independent state of Israel. Then they form terrorist groups (one of them being headed by a future Prime Minister Menachem Begin) started terrorizing innocent civilian Palestinians in order to drive them out and they did drive out many thousands who became refugees in neighboring Arab states for many decades and still are. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT???

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Are you so ignorant on history or it is your hate of Arabs or love of Israel which has blinded you. Be fair and unbiased in your history or you will discredit yourself in public.

Your starting time is when the Arabs started the war to get back their lost homeland.The Israelis started the war when after the WWII instead of taking a piece of the guilty (Germany) they started to land on what was called Palestine who had nothing to do with their sufferings and gradually under British (imperialism) protection their numbers increased to the extend that they declared an independent state of Israel. Then they form terrorist groups (one of them being headed by a future Prime Minister Menachem Begin) started terrorizing innocent civilian Palestinians in order to drive them out and they did drive out many thousands who became refugees in neighboring Arab states for many decades and still are. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT???

The Arabs started the Arab-Israeli Wars.

No matter what you do, you can not re-write the Grand Mufti and his nephew. Not even your personal attacks on me can do that. Nor can you wish away the Khartoum Resolution and similar events. Most Arabs have made peace with Israel. Just not the terrorist PLO & Hamas...and Hezbollah, etc, of course. Most folks have no time to support Jew hating terrorists. That you do is your business.

If you're going to start a war like the Arabs did (and still do)...multiple time during my life alone...be sure to win. Even with the best Russian supplied weapons of the day, the Arabs were unable to achieve this. 

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

The Arabs started the Arab-Israeli Wars.

No matter what you do, you can not re-write the Grand Mufti and his nephew. Not even your personal attacks on me can do that. Nor can you wish away the Khartoum Resolution and similar events. Most Arabs have made peace with Israel. Just not the terrorist PLO & Hamas...and Hezbollah, etc, of course. Most folks have no time to support Jew hating terrorists. That you do is your business.

If you're going to start a war like the Arabs did (and still do)...multiple time during my life alone...be sure to win. Even with the best Russian supplied weapons of the day, the Arabs were unable to achieve this. 

You re-writing the history is not going to change the fact. You may fool some people some of the time but you cannot fool all people all of the time.

It is then Arab puppet regimes of Saudi, Egypt, Jordan, .... who have made peace with Israel not the people. Not that people elected those regimes.

So, if a group of people armed and strong enter you home and kick you and your family out and take over you house, you will not fight back because they are strong. Are you going to deliver your house to the gangsters on the silver platter because you are not as strong as them?, because that is what you are asking Arabs or more specifically Palestinians to do.

The Israelis have a strong Jewish lobby group that they buy American and European politicians. In fact they won't even be elected if they don't strongly support the state of Israel and its criminal actions, Not to mentions billions of dollars in aids taking away from American taxpayers to support criminal state of Israel. Not to mention that paid or elected politicians send poor American/Western troops to get killed in Iraq and Afghanistan to satisfy Jewish lobby groups in the West.

Listen I suggest you don't enter the discussion on Arab Israeli conflict or as I did above I will make revelations so that the public becomes aware fully of Israeli atrocities committed by Jewish state and supported by powerful Jewish lobby groups in the west who are powerful enough to determine the outcome of US presidential elections. The reason I suggest that is because I am not fond of Arabs myself and that is put it very mildly. In fact I can't believe I am commenting in support of Arabs. Price to pay to be fair.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

15 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You re-writing the history is not going to change the fact. You may fool some people some of the time but you cannot fool all people all of the time.

It is then Arab puppet regimes of Saudi, Egypt, Jordan, .... who have made peace with Israel not the people. Not that people elected those regimes.

So, if a group of people armed and strong enter you home and kick you and your family out and take over you house, you will not fight back because they are strong. Are you going to deliver your house to the gangsters on the silver platter because you are not as strong as them?, because that is what you are asking Arabs or more specifically Palestinians to do.

The Israelis have a strong Jewish lobby group that they buy American and European politicians. In fact they won't even be elected if they don't strongly support the state of Israel and its criminal actions, Not to mentions billions of dollars in aids taking away from American taxpayers to support criminal state of Israel. Not to mention that paid or elected politicians send poor American/Western troops to get killed in Iraq and Afghanistan to satisfy Jewish lobby groups in the West.

Listen I suggest you don't enter the discussion on Arab Israeli conflict or as I did above I will make revelations so that the public becomes aware fully of Israeli atrocities committed by Jewish state and supported by powerful Jewish lobby groups in the west who are powerful enough to determine the outcome of US presidential elections. The reason I suggest that is because I am not fond of Arabs myself and that is put it very mildly. 

The Arabs started the Arab-Israeli Conflict. Not Israel.

I realize just being Jewish is casus belli enough to justify eternal war with Israel as far as Islam goes. But the governments of most Arab nations STILL made peace with Israel...much to your chagrin, I note.

The terror groups Hamas, PLO, Hezbollah etc have not made peace...obviously...otherwise they'd be out of work.

Edited by DogOnPorch

I don't seem to get through to you. The Arab governments especially those who made peace with Israel so not represent their people. They are NOT elected governments but dictatorships. They made peace in order to satisfy their boss (the West mainly US politicians under pressure by powerful Jewish lobby groups who pay them or elect them). And you ignored the rest of my post because you had no response or did not wish more revelations on a public forum.

8 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I don't seem to get through to you. The Arab governments especially those who made peace with Israel so not represent their people. They are NOT elected governments but dictatorships. They made peace in order to satisfy their boss (the West mainly US politicians under pressure by powerful Jewish lobby groups who pay them or elect them). And you ignored the rest of my post because you had no response or did not wish more revelations on a public forum.

The Arabs started the Arab-Israeli War. Nothing you can say can change this bit of history.

In 1948, he Arabs COULD have said...we got what we wanted and the Jews got theirs...but no. The Arabs decided on WAR. Following a Nazi will do that...

They lost...

Don't start wars and lose. See Nazi Germany as to why.

1967...let's try again...same result.

1973...third time's the charm?? Nope

...etc...good luck next time.

Edited by DogOnPorch

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

The Arabs started the Arab-Israeli War. Nothing you can say can change this bit of history.

In 1948, he Arabs COULD have said...we got what we wanted and the Jews got theirs...but no. The Arabs decided on WAR. Following a Nazi will do that...

They lost...

Don't start wars and lose. See Nazi Germany as to why.

1967...let's try again...same result.

1973...third time's the charm?? Nope

...etc...good luck next time.

Yes re-write the history and make the starting date as 1948 which in reality is years before that when Jews moved to Palestinian lands and took it years before that under British imperialistic protection but intelligent readers will not be fooled. Any state based on force will not last forever some will be destroy sooner (like Nazi Germany) and some later (like Israel will be unless they change their behavior toward Palestinians like shooting paramedics and killing women and children). I personally have supported Israel all my life especially in my childhood for personal reasons rather than which side is right however, I will not stand a one sided assessment and biased comments and will speak of the truth.

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Yes re-write the history and make the starting date as 1948 which in reality is years before that when Jews moved to Palestinian lands and took it years before that under British imperialistic protection but intelligent readers will not be fooled. Any state based on force will not last forever some will be destroy sooner (like Nazi Germany) and some later (like Israel will be unless they change their behavior toward Palestinians like shooting paramedics and killing women and children). I personally have supported Israel all my life especially in my childhood for personal reasons rather than which side is right however, I will not stand a one sided assessment and biased comments and will speak of the truth.

The British left because they were sick of their troops being shot in the back by Zionist Nazis.   They had previously destroyed the power of the Native forces, so the nazi imperialists were able to take power and begin the 3 and a half reichlette.   Until we stop them, the road to death camps is clear, and awaits only a second trump victory.

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Sure...let's go back a few more years...to 1920.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1920_Nebi_Musa_riots

Guess what? The Arabs started THAT, too.

The Arabs started the Arab-Israeli Conflict.

Your attempts to re-write history won't work with me. 

43 minutes ago, Penderyn said:

The British left because they were sick of their troops being shot in the back by Zionist Nazis.   They had previously destroyed the power of the Native forces, so the nazi imperialists were able to take power and begin the 3 and a half reichlette.   Until we stop them, the road to death camps is clear, and awaits only a second trump victory.

Arab Legion troops pose with their flags during the 1948 War.

603299059_NaziPalestina.jpg.7db40cebb1ce094ad2b3e6b2cb25153b.jpg

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Goddess said:

I think this is what bothers me the most - we send billions of dollars to these countries and we KNOW they don't use it to help their citizens.  Why do we keep doing it?

But but but... we must defend what we stand for, at all costs.

On 8/10/2018 at 10:07 AM, scribblet said:

The other side is Israel using barriers to cut Palestinians off and steal those agricultural areas.

Giving money to them is kind of useless since Israel has a embargo on the areas and controls and restricts a lot of things going into the occupied territories. They can't even buy some of the materials needed to build houses, because Israel claims dual-use and can be used for terrorism. A broad and vague application of the tactic.

On 8/10/2018 at 8:11 AM, Goddess said:

we send billions of dollars to these countries and we KNOW they don't use it to help their citizens.  Why do we keep doing it?

Some others like Scribblet have a habit of making comments without backing them up. When questioned, they either don't respond or try to change the subject.

If you could, please back it up with links as I have not been able to find anything that matches Scribblet's comments - Here are a couple of questions:

1) How much is Canada sending to Hamas?

2) How do we know it's going to Hamas and not to the Palestinians?

3) How do you feel about the over $4 billion+/year the U.S. sends to Israel which has resulted in the killing of thousands of Palestinians, hundreds of thousands of maimed Palestinians and billions of dollars in homes leveled?

Edited by marcus
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, marcus said:

Some others like Scribblet have a habit of making comments without backing them up. When questioned, they don't respond.

Perhaps you could let me know.

If you could, please back it up with links as I have not been able to find anything that matches Scribblet's comments - Here are a couple of questions:

1) How much is Canada sending to Hamas?

2) How do we know it's going to Hamas and not to the Palestinians?

3) How do you feel about the over $4 billion+/year  the U.S. sends to Israel?

1. Millions and millions.

2. UNRWA hides missiles for Hamas in their schools.

3. All nations that signed onto the Camp David Accords get US bucks. Not just Israel. Why didn't your guys sign again?

22 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Sure...let's go back a few more years...to 1920.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1920_Nebi_Musa_riots

Guess what? The Arabs started THAT, too.

The Arabs started the Arab-Israeli Conflict.

Your attempts to re-write history won't work with me. 

Arab Legion troops pose with their flags during the 1948 War.

Reveal hidden contents

603299059_NaziPalestina.jpg.7db40cebb1ce094ad2b3e6b2cb25153b.jpg

Most peoples fight back when foreign Nazis steal their land, as you know.

1 hour ago, Penderyn said:

Most peoples fight back when foreign Nazis steal their land, as you know.

Founder of the Palestinian Cause with Himmler. Arafat's uncle Haj Amin. The Grand Mufti was one of the main instigators of the Final Solution. You're free to support these guys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amin_al-Husseini

mufti-de-jerusalem-e-general-nazista.thumb.jpg.49489522a42b177d58494f3193e2b19b.jpg

• Like 1