China's Economic Agression

A recently released white house goverment report list 50 ways in which china seek to dominate the global economy with predatory trade practices. This is a very comprehensive list of their current trade practices and has been reviewed by the CIA and other intelligence analyst before being released. Another sign that this report is accurate is that the Chinese were initially denying the existence of Dr. Navarro and has now back tracked saying he does exist while trying to discredit him. Interestingly enough they've also gone through great lengths to cover up their Made in China 2025 initiative that they touted proudly a few years back. I encourage readers to read through the list and decide for them selves if they don't think free trade is a good idea. China's trade practices is the opposite of that, they're not only not free but are also extremely predatory, seeking to monopolize other countries' industry through unfair trade practices. Also attached is a lecture on the issue in case you want to just listen. 

The solution? Adopt free trade, fast. This is the real reason for Trump's tariffs. 

"OTMP outlines how China aggressively seeks to acquire American technology and intellectual property through multiple vectors including: physical and cyber theft, forced technology transfers, evading United States export controls, export restraints on raw materials, and investments in more than 600 high-technology assets in the United States worth close to $20 billion."

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/FINAL-China-Technology-Report-6.18.18-PDF.pdf

NavarroMatrix.png

Edited by paxrom

2 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Ask US corps why they love doing business in China. It's not predatory when the USA loves to outsource to cheaper labour markets. It's by design!

Because we want to do free trade? That help lift mexico out of poverty? Sending american business there as well? Your argument is skewed.

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 12:45 PM, paxrom said:

Because we want to do free trade? That help lift mexico out of poverty? Sending american business there as well? Your argument is skewed.

The idea that economy is based on a system of objective “scientific” laws, completely independent of human morality and spirituality, failed to pass the history tests.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Cum Laude said:

The idea that economy is based on a system of objective “scientific” laws, completely independent of human morality and spirituality, failed to pass the history tests.

If you're talking about the "guiding hand" economics is as close as you're going to get to god . 

On 7/11/2018 at 1:45 PM, paxrom said:

Please tell me how my argument is skewed? Has Mexico gotten out of poverty yet?  Interesting that decades of outsourcing by American corporations helped China become the powerhouse it is today.  That's under the guise of 'globalization'. I am sure you understand this, but ignore it to continue trolling.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GostHacked said:

Please tell me how my argument is skewed? Has Mexico gotten out of poverty yet?  Interesting that decades of outsourcing by American corporations helped China become the powerhouse it is today.  That's under the guise of 'globalization'. I am sure you understand this, but ignore it to continue trolling.

China's rise if managed properly is of great benefit to the world and for the US. Mexico is better off today then they were 10 or 20 years ago. Same as china. America doesn't believe in a zero sum game. But we do believe in a rule based order, one that is fair for all nation. Trump is merely re-establishing this balance to be more fair for americans. 

If you don't have a sense of humor then that's your loss. 

3 hours ago, paxrom said:

China's rise if managed properly is of great benefit to the world and for the US. Mexico is better off today then they were 10 or 20 years ago. Same as china. America doesn't believe in a zero sum game. But we do believe in a rule based order, one that is fair for all nation. Trump is merely re-establishing this balance to be more fair for americans. 

Oh I have a sense of humour as anything Trump gets a laugh out of me. He's my favorite train wreck.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2018 at 9:38 PM, paxrom said:

A recently released white house goverment report list 50 ways in which china seek to dominate the global economy with predatory trade practices. This is a very comprehensive list of their current trade practices and has been reviewed by the CIA and other intelligence analyst before being released. Another sign that this report is accurate is that the Chinese were initially denying the existence of Dr. Navarro and has now back tracked saying he does exist while trying to discredit him. Interestingly enough they've also gone through great lengths to cover up their Made in China 2025 initiative that they touted proudly a few years back. I encourage readers to read through the list and decide for them selves if they don't think free trade is a good idea. China's trade practices is the opposite of that, they're not only not free but are also extremely predatory, seeking to monopolize other countries' industry through unfair trade practices. Also attached is a lecture on the issue in case you want to just listen. 

The solution? Adopt free trade, fast. This is the real reason for Trump's tariffs. 

"OTMP outlines how China aggressively seeks to acquire American technology and intellectual property through multiple vectors including: physical and cyber theft, forced technology transfers, evading United States export controls, export restraints on raw materials, and investments in more than 600 high-technology assets in the United States worth close to $20 billion."

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/FINAL-China-Technology-Report-6.18.18-PDF.pdf

NavarroMatrix.png

Well, according too many people and politicians out there they all seem to feel that Russia is more of a threat to America than China is. Russia has nothing on China when it comes to threats to America. All this bull chit about Russia is just that all bull chit and people eat that bs up with political correct gravy on it.

When Trump met with the leader of China all the doom and gloom crybaby fools did not say anything bad about their meeting. Trump was not called a traitor for doing so yet China spies on America all the time. It's bloody sad to see how so many people and politicians and the lying liberal media go all ballistic over the Trump and Putin meeting but yet stay so quiet on the China meeting. I guess that may be due to the fact that far too many people in America have to much money wrapped up in and with China. Bloody hypocrites are everywhere in America. 

On 7/16/2018 at 7:17 AM, paxrom said:

I don't know for certain as to whether Mexico is better off today or not but why then do so many Mexicans want to try to enter America legally or illegally if life is suppose to be so much better and great in Mexico now? I think that there is something wrong with this picture you painted.

It is Trump that is trying to make America great again thru fair trade and I have no problem with that. I have more of a problem and worry more about China than Russia. Just saying. 

41 minutes ago, taxme said:

I don't know for certain as to whether Mexico is better off today or not but why then do so many Mexicans want to try to enter America legally or illegally if life is suppose to be so much better and great in Mexico now? I think that there is something wrong with this picture you painted.

It is Trump that is trying to make America great again thru fair trade and I have no problem with that. I have more of a problem and worry more about China than Russia. Just saying. 

People coming "through" mexico are from impoverish south american countries not part of the nafta deal.

52 minutes ago, paxrom said:

People coming "through" mexico are from impoverish south american countries not part of the nafta deal.

Well, if Mexico is doing so great why are those South Americans trying to get to America so bad? The one thing I like about the Mexican immigration laws is that if you are caught illegally in Mexico one can end up going go to jail or be deported from whence they came. The Mexican government does not play silly immigration games with illegals like America and Canada does all the time where once they enter our countries it costs us hundreds of millions to try and get rid of them if we can ever get rid of them at all.

Shout asylum or refugee and the taxpayer has to prepare themselves for more of their tax dollars being wasted and washed down the immigration drain. Why do Western countries always play this silly ass immigration game with illegals all the time when all they should be allowed to do is pick up these illegals and send them back home. Trump wants to change the immigration law and be able to do just that. No more getting to stay in America for months or years while the illegals fight and wait to see if they can stay.

Illegals are criminals and that says it all. They should not be entitled to any rights because they are not citizen's of the country that they entered illegally. How can refugees be given the same rights as citizen's have is beyond me. But this is what our puppet on a string politicians do and always like to show that they have no problem with flouting the law when it is politically correct and convenient for them to do so. Let an American or Canadian try to enter Mexico illegally and see what happens? You will no doubt find yourself in a jail cell with members of some Mexican cartel while the illegals that enter America or Canada get to pretty much live in luxury. Western countries are such sucker countries and the rest of the world knows it. :(

On 7/19/2018 at 5:02 PM, paxrom said:

It's my understanding that the number of Mexican citizens entering the U.S. as illegal migrants has dropped over the past several years. As such, perhaps Mexico's participation in NAFTA has had beneficial impacts that Trump seems unwilling to recognize. Also, I believe that the NAFTA labor mobility provision applies mainly to educated professionals, who are the least likely to migrate illegally to the U.S. in any case. The best defense against mass illegal migration along America's southern border is a prosperous and stable Mexico.

Edited by turningrite
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, turningrite said:

It's my understanding that the number of Mexican citizens entering the U.S. as illegal migrants has dropped over the past several years. As such, perhaps Mexico's participation in NAFTA has had beneficial impacts that Trump seems unwilling to recognize. Also, I believe that the NAFTA labor mobility provision applies mainly to educated professionals, who are the least likely to migrate illegally to the U.S. in any case. The best defense against mass illegal migration along America's southern border is a prosperous and stable Mexico.

Lets be honest here, we've been stealing canadians too, leading to massive a brain drain. We will see how the new negotiation play out. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, turningrite said:

... The best defense against mass illegal migration along America's southern border is a prosperous and stable Mexico.

No, as many of the illegals entering the U.S. from Mexico are from other Central/South American nations.  Mexico is just for passing through.

1 hour ago, paxrom said:

Lets be honest here, we've been stealing canadians too, leading to massive a brain drain. We will see how the new negotiation play out. 

Canada is also the biggest source of illegal overstays in the U.S. (100,000+).   About twice as many Canadians emigrate legally to the U.S. than Americans going to Canada each year...and the U.S. has 10X the population !

The numbers for China are off the charts.

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

No, as many of the illegals entering the U.S. from Mexico are from other Central/South American nations.  Mexico is just for passing through.

If Mexico were prosperous, wouldn't a lot of Central Americans seek to settle there?

On 7/22/2018 at 2:10 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

No they are coming to Canada THEN going to the USA, It's easier.