When is America going to totally destroy itself?

17 hours ago, H10 said:

Trump is doing  a very good job, hopefully he gets a 3rd term, China has already surpassed USA economically under Trump and diplomatically USA allies are turning to China.  Probably in 30-50 years.

Hey, why wait, 30-50 years? If the entire world hates them, go to China now and you know what, kill them all while you're at it? For as long as they exist....... for as long as even a single one of them exists....... the world will always have problems, get rid of them, no more problems. No more America, no more problem.

On 7/2/2018 at 1:15 AM, loveistheonlyway said:

30-50 years? Dear God, can we shorten that? I think I'd be dead before that happens.

Hey, I've been talking to some guys on this other site and they say that it's only a minority that hates them, is that true? What good response should I give them? Also this bcsapper says that he hopes that, that never happens. Can you talk to him please and make him realize the truth?

Most whites are pro-trump, simply because he displays a racist attitude, the rest don't matter.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/4/2018 at 12:45 AM, H10 said:

Most whites are pro-trump, simply because he displays a racist attitude, the rest don't matter.

That is a racist thing for you to say. Are you a racist and against white people? Your racist attitude sure shows it. 

On 7/11/2018 at 2:18 AM, loveistheonlyway said:

Sooooooo....... when is the world going to destroy America?

America does not need to wait for the rest of the world to try and destroy America. The American liberals and democrats themselves along with Hollywood and the entertainment industry are doing there dam best to try and destroy America from within. Americas enemies are the ones that were born and raised in America. They hate themselves and America. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2018 at 5:52 PM, taxme said:

The American liberals and democrats themselves along with Hollywood and the entertainment industry are doing there dam best to try and destroy America from within.

be careful with that one.  The US's largest export - and one of its top foreign exchange earners - is entertainment.

16 hours ago, cannuck said:

be careful with that one.  The US's largest export - and one of its top foreign exchange earners - is entertainment.

The liberals and democrats are using the Hollywood and entertainment industry to spread their liberalism and anti-Trump message. At one time Hollywood and the entertainment industry was all about entertainment but now it has become a tool to spread the Hollywood liberal elites political opinions and points of view. All such awards shows in Hollywood today cannot leave out Trump in every awards shows they produce and put out on TV these days. Hollywood is not entertainment all that much anymore. It's all about politics now. Pathetic.

19 hours ago, taxme said:

The liberals and democrats are using the Hollywood and entertainment industry to spread their liberalism and anti-Trump message. At one time Hollywood and the entertainment industry was all about entertainment but now it has become a tool to spread the Hollywood liberal elites political opinions and points of view. All such awards shows in Hollywood today cannot leave out Trump in every awards shows they produce and put out on TV these days. Hollywood is not entertainment all that much anymore. It's all about politics now. Pathetic.

It's all about the Golden Rule = follow the gold.   Politics is all about the access to control of the money.

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:18 AM, loveistheonlyway said:

Sooooooo....... when is the world going to destroy America?

America is too powerful to destroy, and anyway, what's the rush, since it will destroy us all  within a lifetime?    Hating the weirdoes is silly - it is just to sink to their own level.    Cultivate your garden, if they haven't stolen it.   Yorkshiremen who admire the nuthouse do well to escape elsewhere:  Bradford is the racist capital of the world, outside 'Israel'.

12 hours ago, Penderyn said:

America is too powerful to destroy, and anyway, what's the rush, since it will destroy us all  within a lifetime?    Hating the weirdoes is silly - it is just to sink to their own level.    Cultivate your garden, if they haven't stolen it.   Yorkshiremen who admire the nuthouse do well to escape elsewhere:  Bradford is the racist capital of the world, outside 'Israel'.

:)

Edited by bcsapper
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction - Blaise Pascal

19 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Mikel Jollett nails it.  The disparity is provocative to say the least.

There you go again MH. Another anti-white racist scumbag calls another white man a racist and you have to post it. You will never be able to convince me that you do not have a bit or maybe even a lot of anti-white racism in you. C'mon, when are you going to admit it? Jollett is just your typical anti-white racist moron plain and simple and that black man that he talks about did more to create hatred and division among races than Trump ever could or would. Nice try but your bs does not get by me and allowed to continue on without a white man's challenge. 

It's okay to be white. :) 

4 hours ago, taxme said:

1. ...racist scumbag calls another white man a racist and you have to post it. 

2. that black man that he talks about did more to create hatred and division among races than Trump ever could or would.  

3. It's okay to be white. :) 

1.  Racists exist and calling them out doesn't make you racist. That''s a snowflake's quivering statement if I ever heard one: "Don't call me RACIST just because I AM ONE"

2.  Fft.  Trump had someone throw out people protesting his rallies.  As it turned out those people were black and they were beaten on by the crowd before being thrown out... then arrested.  Not the racists that beat the black man, but the BLACK MAN was arrested.

3.  Not to be a white racist though.  Not to look under every chair for Jews, and call out people for being Jewish when they aren't... 

Your motivations are so clear to anyone who cares to look...

16 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1.  Racists exist and calling them out doesn't make you racist. That''s a snowflake's quivering statement if I ever heard one: "Don't call me RACIST just because I AM ONE"

2.  Fft.  Trump had someone throw out people protesting his rallies.  As it turned out those people were black and they were beaten on by the crowd before being thrown out... then arrested.  Not the racists that beat the black man, but the BLACK MAN was arrested.

3.  Not to be a white racist though.  Not to look under every chair for Jews, and call out people for being Jewish when they aren't... 

Your motivations are so clear to anyone who cares to look...

1. That lefty liberal snowflake scum bag would never call a non white person a racist. Guaranteed. And that is what I was really trying to point out here. Don't go calling people who appear to be racist to you as being a racist person like you do all the time with me. Because I am pro white does not make me a racist except to maybe people like yourself and that ilk that you belong too.

2. So, if one goes to a Trump rally or any other rally and all that person wants to do is cause a disturbance well Trump or anyone else can have that trouble maker thrown out. The supporters of Trump did not go to a Trump rally just to have to listen to a Trump hater shouting his/her head off at Trump. I have watched many white people being shoved around by the Trump crowd at a rally and then removed out of the arena. Hey, if a white or black guy goes to a rally too make trouble then expect trouble for yourself. If you want to cause a disturbance at any rally then there is a good chance that one will get thrown out or arrested for their efforts. Of course you just had to throw in a black guy being pushed around and removed from the Trump arena event, eh? You have to make sure that you get your racist attack the white people again crap. You really do appear to be very anti-white. Why is that? Please explain.

3. It's okay to be white. And if one is black or white or green and they want to be racist well that is there business and none of your business. Got to get that old Jewish crap nonsense in there again, eh? Personally, I do believe that you are Jewish just like Merkle. A DNA test would show if you are Jewish or not. But we know that is not going to happen as there is no way that we can see or get the results here anyway. Lucky you. LOL.  Your motivations are so clear also to anyone who cares to check into them. As the old saying goes "you may be able to fool me some of the time but you cannot fool me all of the time". Just remember that, countess. :D

39 minutes ago, taxme said:

1.  Because I am pro white does not make me a racist except to maybe people like yourself and that ilk that you belong too.

2. So, if one goes to a Trump rally or any other rally and all that person wants to do is cause a disturbance well Trump or anyone else can have that trouble maker thrown out. 

3. And if one is black or white or green and they want to be racist well that is there business and none of your business.  

1. No, you have expressed sentiments as I indicated, so I will keep my judgements thanks.

2. And assaulted, and then charged.

3. No, I will call that out too.

14 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. No, you have expressed sentiments as I indicated, so I will keep my judgements thanks.

2. And assaulted, and then charged.

3. No, I will call that out too.

1. What you need to do is to try and get your chit together and get things right for a change. Your expressed lefty liberal sentiments appears to be all screwed up and messing up your judgements all the time. Try and think before you speak for a change. It really does work.

2. Hey, as I already said, if one wants to go to a rally and try to stir up chit there well there is a good chance that something will happen to one.

3. So, why do you have this fascination or paranoia with racists anyway? If one wants to be  a racist than so let them be a racist. You do not have to like them and there is no one forcing you to like them. I does not bother me if someone black or white or Muslim wants to be a racist or hates infidels. I do not lose sleep over it. There are many more concerns for me to bitch about rather than worry about someone being a racist. You must have a lot of time on your hands to want to get your knickers all in a tangle over some guy who is a racist. They don't have to like or love everybody they see like you appear to want to be. You can call it out all you want but I do not think that they are that many people out there who really care or get all upset anyway about your concerns over racism. I certainly do not. But that is just me. :D 

20 minutes ago, taxme said:

1. If one wants to be  a racist than so let them be a racist.

2. There are many more concerns for me to bitch about rather than worry about someone being a racist.  

1. Please don't censor me.

2. Demonstrably untrue as you have accused me in the last few posts even today.

22 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Please don't censor me.

2. Demonstrably untrue as you have accused me in the last few posts even today.

1. I would never censor you like you would love to censor me. Besides you are just too much fun. I would miss you here. But once again I will ask you. Where is it any of your business if someone wants to be a racist?  What's it to you anyway?  Please don't try to censor the question. 

2. Clarify or show me please? 

29 minutes ago, taxme said:

1. I would never censor you like you would love to censor me. Besides you are just too much fun. I would miss you here. But once again I will ask you. Where is it any of your business if someone wants to be a racist?  What's it to you anyway?  Please don't try to censor the question. 

2. Clarify or show me please? 

Perhaps you should ask the objects of your racism. After all, your racism is about other people, not you.

Edited by Wilber

31 minutes ago, Wilber said:

Perhaps you should ask the objects of your racism. After all, your racism is about other people, not you.

Explain a bit more of what you are trying to say or point out here. Just curious.