When is America going to totally destroy itself?

Just now, loveistheonlyway said:

Yeah... but I prefer if you white and black and Asian people do it though.

I'm busy, and not particularly inclined to anyway.

Who would the Blue Jays play?

Because I don't subscribe to such views.  Granted, nobody's perfect, but the notion that human history could be any better/different than it is right now is not one I am on board with. 

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

Because I don't subscribe to such views.  Granted, nobody's perfect, but the notion that human history could be any better/different than it is right now is not one I am on board with. 

According to Canadians, Europeans, Quorans and others, if America never existed, the world would be a better place........ how about you make that happen since you live in a rich 1st world country?

Me, I live in a third world crappy country that can't even defeat its own evils, so I can't do anything. Hey, you never know, my poor country might become a rich country when they are gone.

2 minutes ago, loveistheonlyway said:

Me, I live in a third world crappy country that can't even defeat its own evils, so I can't do anything. Hey, you never know, my poor country might become a rich country when they are gone.

Wales?  Scotland?

13 minutes ago, loveistheonlyway said:

No, somewhere in Asia. Are you kidding me, those places are heaven compared to where I live.

Borrow a kid and get yourself to the Rio Grande.  You'll be working nights at a 7/11 in El Paso before you know it.

21 hours ago, loveistheonlyway said:

So I keep asking the world if America is evil, why doesn't the world destroy it but so many keep saying that's not necessary because they are destroying themselves anyways...... but when? It's not going to take too long right?

Trump is doing  a very good job, hopefully he gets a 3rd term, China has already surpassed USA economically under Trump and diplomatically USA allies are turning to China.  Probably in 30-50 years.

3 hours ago, loveistheonlyway said:

But Quora is full of smart people with PhDs and master degrees and successful careers so therefore they are right....

Evidently not...

17 hours ago, H10 said:

Trump is doing  a very good job, hopefully he gets a 3rd term, China has already surpassed USA economically under Trump and diplomatically USA allies are turning to China.  Probably in 30-50 years.

30-50 years? Dear God, can we shorten that? I think I'd be dead before that happens.

Hey, I've been talking to some guys on this other site and they say that it's only a minority that hates them, is that true? What good response should I give them? Also this bcsapper says that he hopes that, that never happens. Can you talk to him please and make him realize the truth?