Crybabiesin political forums

38 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. As predicted, you refuse to give the source so as predicted I will Google it.  Aaaand.... DAMN, girl, that must be one dank and rich racist theory because I couldn't even find it ! :D

2. Yeah, I can't find anything.  Seems like maybe you're making this theory up.  Disappointing.

3. "Goggle"... yeah, you are descending into a dustbed of bad spelling and nonsense.  Pretty boring now...

As usual when you cannot get me on anything your last resort will be is to attack me on some spelling errors that I make. There are plenty of members here that make spelling errors also but yet it is only me that you seem to want to attack when it comes to spelling errors. Why do you constantly keep acting like a full of chicken shit fool all the time? Try sticking with the topic at hand. I know that it is very hard for you to do but at least give it a try for gawds sake or else why don't you just go away if you do not lik seein mi spilng erorss. This white guy and his terrible EGLISHES spilnig erorors will do just fine without you around here anymore. Goodbye.   Don't let the door bang you on the ass on the way out. :lol:

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

1. As usual when you cannot get me on anything your last resort will be is to attack me on some spelling errors that I make. There are plenty of members here that make spelling errors also but yet it is only me that you seem to want to attack when it comes to spelling errors.

2. Try sticking with the topic at hand. 

1. Yeah, I ran out of things to get you on but your spelling errors are the funnest ones !

2. What is that ?

I really want a link to the one white mother theory :D

On 8/17/2018 at 4:31 PM, Michael Hardner said:

1. Yeah, I ran out of things to get you on but your spelling errors are the funnest ones !

2. What is that ?

I really want a link to the one white mother theory :D

1. You ran out of things to say the first day you arrived here. Please do always point my erorrs out to me. The world is depending on you. LOL.

2. What is what, zio man? That Merkle is not a Jewish? What? 

The theory is that any child that is born to a white woman will always end up looking white. Wow, shocker, eh? :lol:  

Edited by taxme

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Obama ?

Obama is not Jewish is he? 

I will tell you as to why I believe that you are Jewish. Only Jewish people would get all upset at anyone who would call Merkle Jewish. No one else cared less about my calling Merkle Jewish. Only you. If I called her a non practicing catholic would that have upset you?  Just wondering. 

18 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Upset ?  You are absolutely ADORABLE.  You are like Richie Rich !  Except racist ! :D :D:D 

I know that I am adorable. Every white female racist that I meet tells me this. :P  I wish that I were rich as Richie Rich was supposed to be. You have to be a cartoon character. You cannot be for real. LOL. LOL.

19 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

24Cover-popup.jpg

That's Obama with his mom.... guess your theory just died... too bad it was so intelligent and well-considered too !

It is a well known fact that if a white woman marries a black man the children will turn out looking pretty much black. I have noticed this on the streets of Canada every day. The picture you posted already pointed that out to you and me and others here. Geez, you really do have a problem with speaking or posting pictures before you think, don't you? It would appear as though you need to work real hard on trying to appear more intelligent in what you say. Your post was not well considered. :D Come to think of it Obama was somewhat of a nasty pirate. Obama did plunder and steal the wealth of America from the American people. 

You just get so emotional at times over nothing. :rolleyes: 

Spell check time. LOL.

Edited by taxme

19 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Upset ?  You are absolutely ADORABLE.  You are like Richie Rich !  Except racist ! :D :D:D 

So, here is your spelling test for today. Can you spell the word  - countless?  You have five seconds starting now. GO. :D

4 hours ago, taxme said:

It is a well known fact that if a white woman marries a black man the children will turn out looking pretty much black 

The theory is that any child that is born to a white woman will always end up looking white. Wow, shocker, eh?

These two things were posted by the same dummy exactly one day apart...

20 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

These two things were posted by the same dummy exactly one day apart...

Imagine someone posting something two days apart and mentioning those two things days apart. Geez, who would ever do a stupid thing like that? I know of a dummy who has actually done the same thing here also. You know the dummy that cannot spell the word "countless" right or write. What a dummy he is. Just saying. :P  

20 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1) Every white woman has a white baby.

2) Obama.

3) Your brain with gurgling noises coming out.

4) A quiet sunset.

1. :rolleyes:

2. :D

3. :lol:

4. :P

5. Time for a very long coffee break, countess. LOL. 

On 8/23/2018 at 5:44 PM, Michael Hardner said:

When you are right, you're right.

Yup, I am right as always. Now go have a nice long coffee break and then take an old man nap, countess. Pleasant nightmares.  :D  

• 7 months later...

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nyralucas

• Jeary earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Venandi went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • Gaétan earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • Dictatords earned a badge