Jump to content

Is the term "settler" appropriate?


Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, taxme said:

Indeed, there  were many people involved in the slave trade but all the left wing liberal media like to talk about is the white involvment in the slave trade business. 1. The native Indians could not bring in foreign firms and use their resources to get rich because the native Indians at the time did not even know that white people existed until the white man showed up. Duh. 

True, but in North America it was a white dominated and run thing, other than the jews I'd suppose.  The whites kept Africans in slavery for so many centuries after they had left the old world, it is obvious why whites are thought of  as the slavers.  The natives would not have been rich at that time in the sense with think of, but then again the Aztec's sure did have a lot more gold than the whites.  So even if they didn't know somethings the whites knew, they would have had enough gold to eventually modernize their country, no different than what the arabs did in the 1990s-2000s.  Poor places with widespread illiteracy but resource rich so could bring in foreign firms to mine their resources and got rich off of royalties.

 

15 hours ago, taxme said:

2. Well, we are here now so live with it. Maybe if you don't like it here now maybe it is you who should leave? At least white people did something with the place that has benefited you, eh? The native Indians can't go back to anywhere because they were born here. They were not immigrants just like me. We both were born here. 

White people only raped the earth.

 

15 hours ago, taxme said:

3. Indeed, there has been many different races of people of different backgrounds that were involved in the slave trade business. But all I ever hear from the left wing anti-white liberal media is that slavery was the creation of white people. And because of it many white people now go around an have been made to feel guilty over what other white people did in the past. White people should not feel guilty for what others did in the past. They had nothing to do with it. Should white people fell guilty over what Stalin did to his people and his trying to dump communism on the world? It is only people like yourself who are always out there trying to make white people feel guilty about past white sins. Enough already. I am pretty sure that native Indians and other races of people had their own versions of Stalin. Whites were the cruelest my azz. What the Muslims do to other non-Muslims and even their own is dam cruel. White people don't go around chopping heads off or throwing gays off of roofs blindfolded. You better start to think before you speak. Curious? Are you white? Just asking so I know as to where and to whom I am dealing with here. Over to you.

I'm not sure who created slavery, but whites were among the most brutal in their practice of it.  Also whites practiced it for a long time and were running the institution in the Americas and that is where we are.  White people should feel guilty about slavery and colonialism and land theft because it was wrong and they continue to benefit off of it today.  Whites do that back then and they use to do it.  Are you forgetting the white muslims in yugoslavia?

 

15 hours ago, taxme said:

4. What the hell are you talking about? Whites indeed had plenty to do with stopping slavery. Hello or goodbye. :unsure: 

No, they didn't.  Whites fought very hard to maintain slavery in the face of global opposition.  Let us not forget that France, England and Spain all invaded Haiti after the late 1700s to try to REINSTITUTE slavery after it had been abolished!  

 

15 hours ago, taxme said:

5. It was with white brains, intelligence, ingenuity, creativity, artistic and generally very good and hard workers that have made North America wealthy. Indians didn't even have or use money to do business with. And what the hell did Indians do that you would consider to be greater than what white men/women have done to North America anyway? The white people did not come to North America to loot because at the time they did not know as to what there was too loot. They were just looking for a new land to discover to live and build on and which made Indian lives more civilized and made better for them all. Sure white people did bad things but white people are not the exception to doing things bad. Why don't you tell us about some of the bad things non-whites have done to their own people and the world? Go ahead make your day. :D

It was not white brains or intelligence, over 90% of the whites coming here were illiterates, the smart and rich whites stayed in Europe because the Americas was a dangerous, lawless, violent, disease ridden uncouth place by European standards back then.  Indians had gold, ie Aztecs.  Aztec pyramids are pretty good, living in peace and harmony. Not mass murdering and genocide people from other continent. Not being racist.  Not enslaving and murdering hundreds of millions of people across 3 continents.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, eyeball said:

FIFY.

 

Image result for Braveheart picks a fight

Shit or get off the pot.

I had my shit and it felt good. I feel much lighter now. :D  Referring to me as though I am an immigrant or settler even though I was born here in Canada is nothing more than a pile of bull shit. Now it is time for you to get off the shitter and quit with your left wing liberal bull crap. Don't try and make the white man angry. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, H10 said:

True, but in North America it was a white dominated and run thing, other than the jews I'd suppose.  The whites kept Africans in slavery for so many centuries after they had left the old world, it is obvious why whites are thought of  as the slavers.  The natives would not have been rich at that time in the sense with think of, but then again the Aztec's sure did have a lot more gold than the whites.  So even if they didn't know somethings the whites knew, they would have had enough gold to eventually modernize their country, no different than what the arabs did in the 1990s-2000s.  Poor places with widespread illiteracy but resource rich so could bring in foreign firms to mine their resources and got rich off of royalties.

 

White people only raped the earth.

 

I'm not sure who created slavery, but whites were among the most brutal in their practice of it.  Also whites practiced it for a long time and were running the institution in the Americas and that is where we are.  White people should feel guilty about slavery and colonialism and land theft because it was wrong and they continue to benefit off of it today.  Whites do that back then and they use to do it.  Are you forgetting the white muslims in yugoslavia?

 

No, they didn't.  Whites fought very hard to maintain slavery in the face of global opposition.  Let us not forget that France, England and Spain all invaded Haiti after the late 1700s to try to REINSTITUTE slavery after it had been abolished!  

 

It was not white brains or intelligence, over 90% of the whites coming here were illiterates, the smart and rich whites stayed in Europe because the Americas was a dangerous, lawless, violent, disease ridden uncouth place by European standards back then.  Indians had gold, ie Aztecs.  Aztec pyramids are pretty good, living in peace and harmony. Not mass murdering and genocide people from other continent. Not being racist.  Not enslaving and murdering hundreds of millions of people across 3 continents.

Why don't you just be honest here and admit that you hate white people. No matter how I much I have showed you that non-whites were just as bad and inhuman to their own or other people you walk right back to blaming white people again as the real problem. If you are white why do you want to attack and mock and try to make yourself look bad. Leave that for non-whites to do. Like I have said many times, white people are their own worse enemy. BTW, are you white? Just asking if you dare? 

PS:  Apparently in some Arab and African countries slavery still goes on to this very day. But yet all you seem to want to do and cannot seem to get away from is constantly want to harp on how white people were ONCE slave owners. We are not slave owners anymore. Get with the times will you, liberal. If you want to go after slave owners than go after those Arab and African slave owners of today. I doubt it that you would ever do that. You probably fear being called a racist so it is much easier to attack white people as slave owners because you know that you will have the back of the left wing liberal media in Canada, right? 

White people used the earth for their needs to live and survive on. There are plenty of nonwhite people from all over the world who are raping the earth for their own use to live and survive on. So, what's your point here? Maybe you should think before you speak. It does work well you know to do so. 

It sure looks like Africans and Arabs invented slavery. The white people were no more or no less as brutal or inhumane to their slaves than African or Arab slave owners were to their people. What? Do you think that African and Arab slave owners took their slaves out to dinner every night and read them stories before bed time? 

What more do you want white people to do for what they have done? We already kiss their butts and have tried to make up for their past white sins but all we still get today is more reminding and constantly attacked for our past sins by those same people and you every day. Enough already. You already have made this white man start to get angry over this constant blaming me for what others did centuries ago. Are you trying to ignore the fact as to what is happening to white people in South Africa where women are being raped and hundreds of white South African farmers have and still are being murdered by the black South Africans? Their white lands are being stolen by the communist black government. 

Africans and Arabs are still fighting to keep slavery alive in some of their countries. I never see or hear from our politicians or the left wing lying liberal media in Canada ever show any global opposition to what is still going on today. Why don't you try and expose this more? 

In those days an education was not the norm or all that necessary to have but neither was it in non-white countries either. it's always been that way that the elite never ventured beyond their homes. And that happens in all countries black or white to this day as in the past. Hello. In those days it was dangerous for anyone to go off and search for new land to visit. You are being a racist here because you constantly want to try and promote hatred and maybe even violence towards white people. As we already know thanks to your not so bright wisdom here that whites were not all acting like angels in the past but neither were non-white leaders like Genghis Khan who marched across many countries and enslaving and murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent people and did commit genocide of other people in his conquest for world domination. It's time for you to wake the hell up and try and get the other side of the story for a change and quit with the hatred that you appear to have against white people. White people have done plenty of good and great things for world kind but people like yourself appear to want to look for the bad things only about what white people have done in the past and never the good. Enough already of your racism.    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/1/2018 at 4:37 PM, taxme said:

Why don't you just be honest here and admit that you hate white people. No matter how I much I have showed you that non-whites were just as bad and inhuman to their own or other people you walk right back to blaming white people again as the real problem. If you are white why do you want to attack and mock and try to make yourself look bad. Leave that for non-whites to do. Like I have said many times, white people are their own worse enemy. BTW, are you white? Just asking if you dare? 

We live under a system of global white supremacy, whites are in charge of running the whole world into the ground.

 

On 7/1/2018 at 4:37 PM, taxme said:

PS:  Apparently in some Arab and African countries slavery still goes on to this very day. But yet all you seem to want to do and cannot seem to get away from is constantly want to harp on how white people were ONCE slave owners. We are not slave owners anymore. Get with the times will you, liberal. If you want to go after slave owners than go after those Arab and African slave owners of today. I doubt it that you would ever do that. You probably fear being called a racist so it is much easier to attack white people as slave owners because you know that you will have the back of the left wing liberal media in Canada, right? 

Of course it does, the largest number of slaves in Africa are the 200,000 African children enslaved by the French white chocolate companies on cocoa plantations.

 

On 7/1/2018 at 4:37 PM, taxme said:

White people used the earth for their needs to live and survive on. There are plenty of nonwhite people from all over the world who are raping the earth for their own use to live and survive on. So, what's your point here? Maybe you should think before you speak. It does work well you know to do so. 

 

Whites are number 1 in planet raping, looking at  all the top polluters per capita, WHITE!

On 7/1/2018 at 4:37 PM, taxme said:

It sure looks like Africans and Arabs invented slavery. The white people were no more or no less as brutal or inhumane to their slaves than African or Arab slave owners were to their people. What? Do you think that African and Arab slave owners took their slaves out to dinner every night and read them stories before bed time? 

To be fair, the Africans did not have chattel slavery but the Arabs were brutal, but the Arabs never genocided slaves like whites did.  Also how does bad arab behavior justify evil white behaviour?

On 7/1/2018 at 4:37 PM, taxme said:

What more do you want white people to do for what they have done? We already kiss their butts and have tried to make up for their past white sins but all we still get today is more reminding and constantly attacked for our past sins by those same people and you every day. Enough already. You already have made this white man start to get angry over this constant blaming me for what others did centuries ago. Are you trying to ignore the fact as to what is happening to white people in South Africa where women are being raped and hundreds of white South African farmers have and still are being murdered by the black South Africans? Their white lands are being stolen by the communist black government. 

Pay back the indians, africans who you stole land from and enslaved.  White people in SA set themselves up for that for centuries of murdering, looting, and killing natives, the locals know them best, they are probably getting what they deserve.  I seen two white guys in SA kidnap a native throw him in a coffin then slap a rattle snake and toss it into the coffin and bury the man alive.  I use to live beside a white south africa who use to brag to me about all the locals and natives he use to kill, maybe they really do deserve what they are getting.

On 7/1/2018 at 4:37 PM, taxme said:

Africans and Arabs are still fighting to keep slavery alive in some of their countries. I never see or hear from our politicians or the left wing lying liberal media in Canada ever show any global opposition to what is still going on today. Why don't you try and expose this more? 

I believe it was on CNN but of course the whites who invaded libya for its oil won't use those same powers to stop slavery, so it shows that whites are willing to murder non-whites for money but not to even get non-whites freedom from slavery.

On 7/1/2018 at 4:37 PM, taxme said:

In those days an education was not the norm or all that necessary to have but neither was it in non-white countries either. it's always been that way that the elite never ventured beyond their homes. And that happens in all countries black or white to this day as in the past. Hello. In those days it was dangerous for anyone to go off and search for new land to visit. You are being a racist here because you constantly want to try and promote hatred and maybe even violence towards white people. As we already know thanks to your not so bright wisdom here that whites were not all acting like angels in the past but neither were non-white leaders like Genghis Khan who marched across many countries and enslaving and murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent people and did commit genocide of other people in his conquest for world domination. It's time for you to wake the hell up and try and get the other side of the story for a change and quit with the hatred that you appear to have against white people. White people have done plenty of good and great things for world kind but people like yourself appear to want to look for the bad things only about what white people have done in the past and never the good. Enough already of your racism.    

Who did Genghis Khan genocide?

White people have done more bad than good to most people, including other white people, look at czech and ukraine and food apartheid?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

The epitome of missing the point is two people arguing about which skin colour is to blame for world problems.

It should be which sex, right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, H10 said:

We live under a system of global white supremacy, whites are in charge of running the whole world into the ground.

 

Of course it does, the largest number of slaves in Africa are the 200,000 African children enslaved by the French white chocolate companies on cocoa plantations.

 

 

Whites are number 1 in planet raping, looking at  all the top polluters per capita, WHITE!

To be fair, the Africans did not have chattel slavery but the Arabs were brutal, but the Arabs never genocided slaves like whites did.  Also how does bad arab behavior justify evil white behaviour?

Pay back the indians, africans who you stole land from and enslaved.  White people in SA set themselves up for that for centuries of murdering, looting, and killing natives, the locals know them best, they are probably getting what they deserve.  I seen two white guys in SA kidnap a native throw him in a coffin then slap a rattle snake and toss it into the coffin and bury the man alive.  I use to live beside a white south africa who use to brag to me about all the locals and natives he use to kill, maybe they really do deserve what they are getting.

I believe it was on CNN but of course the whites who invaded libya for its oil won't use those same powers to stop slavery, so it shows that whites are willing to murder non-whites for money but not to even get non-whites freedom from slavery.

Who did Genghis Khan genocide?

White people have done more bad than good to most people, including other white people, look at czech and ukraine and food apartheid?

Hello liberal. It is not the average Joe and Mary six pack white people who are/were doing all of this so called raping and pillaging of the earth or starting wars or were involved in the slave trade business then and now. It has always been just a few white, black and Jews and corporate zionist bankster elites who are doing all of that today and who were involved with what happened in the past. Stop trying to blame the average white guy/gal who goes to work every day just to try and make ends meet and are being forced to live under those scum mentioned above. It is not the ordinary white guy/gal who has gone out there and started wars, pillaged the earth or got involved in the slave trade. The enemy you need to expose are the ones mentioned above and stop blaming the ordinary white person. Wake up and expose the real criminals and not the innocent ones. 

So, are you white? You did not answer in my last post? Why or what are you afraid of? Just asking. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I thought Eve settled that question.

 

Eve started it all. Dam woman now. Walk in front of a man naked and he is screwed and may eventually get screwed..  :D Men lack the strength to walk a way from a naked woman who smiles and leads him on to the fun place. LOL. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

The epitome of missing the point is two people arguing about which skin colour is to blame for world problems.

Isn't that the central point of all progressive thought these days?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, taxme said:

Hello liberal. It is not the average Joe and Mary six pack white people who are/were doing all of this so called raping and pillaging of the earth or starting wars or were involved in the slave trade business then and now. It has always been just a few white, black and Jews and corporate zionist bankster elites who are doing all of that today and who were involved with what happened in the past. Stop trying to blame the average white guy/gal who goes to work every day just to try and make ends meet and are being forced to live under those scum mentioned above. It is not the ordinary white guy/gal who has gone out there and started wars, pillaged the earth or got involved in the slave trade. The enemy you need to expose are the ones mentioned above and stop blaming the ordinary white person. Wake up and expose the real criminals and not the innocent ones. 

So, are you white? You did not answer in my last post? Why or what are you afraid of? Just asking. 

The average white benefits from this, when half the white population is on stolen land, and almost all whites benefit from stolen slave labor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Believing that is simply an act of avoiding a point. A typical cop-out.

Argus's point stands on its own. Irony is an underused rhetorical strategy these days and apparently isn't always understood or appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, H10 said:

The average white benefits from this, when half the white population is on stolen land, and almost all whites benefit from stolen slave labor.

So do other non-white races now benefit from it also. So, what's your point? Your hatred of white people is really starting to show? 

So, why are you afraid to tell me as to what your skin color is? I am not afraid to say that my skin color is white. There is nothing to be ashamed of because of your skin color. Are you ashamed of your color for some reason? You are what you are. It is a short and simple easy answer for you. I am just asking, again, that's all. :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/5/2018 at 4:13 PM, taxme said:

So do other non-white races now benefit from it also. So, what's your point? Your hatred of white people is really starting to show? 

So, why are you afraid to tell me as to what your skin color is? I am not afraid to say that my skin color is white. There is nothing to be ashamed of because of your skin color. Are you ashamed of your color for some reason? You are what you are. It is a short and simple easy answer for you. I am just asking, again, that's all. :) 

No.

We are all humans, it you who is playing identity politics with skin color.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/27/2018 at 4:11 PM, turningrite said:

White people in North America may in some cases describe their ancestors who moved here centuries ago as settlers, particularly if those ancestors farmed upon arriving. The most common designation for descendants who arrived over the past century and even for many who arrived well before that is "immigrant." My mother arrived in Canada in the early 1950s as a landed immigrant and never referred to herself as a settler.

Because the settlers came 100 years before. Once Canada was created, then settlers become immigrants.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/4/2018 at 3:39 AM, H10 said:

We live under a system of global white supremacy, whites are in charge of running the whole world into the ground.

I am just going to say you are talking out your ass. Corruption is worldwide, and it's not just a problem in 'white' nations. Whatever white nations mean.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/7/2018 at 7:01 AM, H10 said:

No.

We are all humans, it you who is playing identity politics with skin color.

It's okay to be white and not feel ashamed to say so that one is proud of their whiteness. I believe I now know what the color of your skin is. Just saying. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,719
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Ronaldo_
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...