Conservatives Silent on Homosexuality

3 hours ago, bcsapper said:

I always thought snowflakes were those who objected to others speaking their minds.  I guess it could also apply to those who are afraid to do so too.

There are a lot of weird conservative wimpy types now.  They can't stand it when people say they don't like something.  They absolutely freak out and jump on the table if people call them racist, for saying racist things.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

There are a lot of weird conservative wimpy types now.  They can't stand it when people say they don't like something.  They absolutely freak out and jump on the table if people call them racist, for saying racist things.

Yeah, well, they would, wouldn't they.  I bet they get more upset than those who get the same treatment for not saying racist things.  Usually all that takes is pointing out the facts.

I am a retired Peace Officer. The uniform I wore for 25 years was an abomination in the eyes of the Lord according to the Bible. According to the Bible, when I eat bacon, shrimp cocktail or a ham and cheese sandwich, I am just as much a pervert as a homosexual. Why are Taxme and Betsy not  asking why the Conservative Party resisting these perversions?

• Thanks 1

On 12/8/2018 at 11:43 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Not really.  The problem is usually that the term racist is thrown around so much that's its lost all its meaning.  Everything is racist now.   If liberal wimpy types hadn't over used it for ridiculous reasons, it may actually still carry some weight.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Truth Detector said:

Not really.  The problem is usually that the term racist is thrown around so much that's its lost all its meaning.  Everything is racist now.   If liberal wimpy types hadn't over used it for ridiculous reasons, it may actually still carry some weight.

Indeed, the liberals have overplayed the word racist. Cry wolf too many times and nobody will pay attention to you anymore. It still surprises me today that there are still people out there who will listen to a liberal anymore as all they have left to argue with now is to call people whom they disagree with words like racist or some other ridiculous name. Bloody crybaby losers. :D

7 hours ago, Truth Detector said:

If it didn't still carry weight, racists would not scream like scalded cats when their racism was called out.

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

If it didn't still carry weight, racists would not scream like scalded cats when their racism was called out.

Non-racists just object, with unassailable logic.

The next time it happens, we should just listen.

19 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Etymology gets them upset ?  Ok then...

It is more like you and your leftist liberal ilk and their crazy points of view and the constant misuse of certain words is what can get most people upset. :P

19 hours ago, dialamah said:

Your dam right that white people should scream like scalded cats when they are called racist by those brainless leftist liberals with all the dribble that they constantly drool from their foul mouths. What else do you expect from white people when they constantly get called racist when they are not one bit racist. Call me racist all you want to but that word does not scare me off anymore. I take being called a racist as a compliment because I know that when I am being called a racist I must be right in what I am saying and winning. :D

I would hazard a guess that the majority of Canadians do not want to hear or know nor care about homosexuals and their perverted lifestyle. Matter of fact I think that they are getting quite sick and tired of the whining and crying that goes on and is said by these people of perversion. Personally, homosexuality should have stayed in the closet where it truly does belong. Have you ever seen where heterosexual people have resorted to pushing the straight life yet? And if one did, as many have done today and in the past, were/are immediately attacked by the lame duck leftist liberal media and politically correct politicians. If one is a homosexual well good for them. I just do not want to hear from them anymore. Go away. B)

Why is it when conservative criticize anything that contribute to the deterioration of marriage, we get called out as racist. Things that detract away from raising a child to be fully functioning members of society is called degeneracy. The question regarding gays is what to do about it, it's been around for ages? Should we encourage it by allowing a official recognition by the state? What is wrong with the rejection of that idea? Regarding the transgender community. Look these people are suffering from a mental illness called gender dysphoria, it should be treated as such. It does no good to tell someone with a mental illness that they are fine and the rest of society should accept them and their perception of reality. Sure gender means we carry a blend of trait from both stereotype, but to say that you are a woman in a man's body does not make you a woman. Sex reassignment surgery does not make you a woman, it is not a vagina, it is a wound that never heals. Anyone who allow their kids (under 18) to a knife because they "feel" a certain way should be put in jail for child endangerment. The bathroom bill was meant to protect not public bathrooms but locker rooms where there is a shared common space to undress. But it's much easier to call us racist for pointing these things out... Oh don't even get me started on sports, I'll die from aneurysm. 

https://nypost.com/2018/02/25/transgender-boy-wins-girls-state-wrestling-title-for-second-time/

"Beggs is in the process of transitioning from female to male and taking a low dose of testosterone."

180226-trans-boy-wins-girls-wrestling-feature.jpg

GroupMe_20181211_172617.jpeg

Edited by paxamericana
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, paxamericana said:

Why is it when conservative criticize anything that contribute to the deterioration of marriage, we get called out as racist. Things that detract away from raising a child to be fully functioning members of society is called degeneracy. The question regarding gays is what to do about it, it's been around for ages? Should we encourage it by allowing a official recognition by the state? What is wrong with the rejection of that idea? Regarding the transgender community. Look these people are suffering from a mental illness called gender dysphoria, it should be treated as such. It does no good to tell someone with a mental illness that they are fine and the rest of society should accept them and their perception of reality. Sure gender means we carry a blend of trait from both stereotype, but to say that you are a woman in a man's body does not make you a woman. Sex reassignment surgery does not make you a woman, it is not a vagina, it is a wound that never heals. Anyone who allow their kids (under 18) to a knife because they "feel" a certain way should be put in jail for child endangerment. The bathroom bill was meant to protect not public bathrooms but locker rooms where there is a shared common space to undress. But it's much easier to call us racist for pointing these things out... Oh don't even get me started on sports, I'll die from aneurysm. 

https://nypost.com/2018/02/25/transgender-boy-wins-girls-state-wrestling-title-for-second-time/

"Beggs is in the process of transitioning from female to male and taking a low dose of testosterone."

180226-trans-boy-wins-girls-wrestling-feature.jpg

I would be embarrassed to win under those circumstances.  Forget the discussion on Trans rights for a moment.  Where is her shame?

As for gay people, I disagree with you completely.

26 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I would be embarrassed to win under those circumstances.  Forget the discussion on Trans rights for a moment.  Where is her shame?

I'm not religious so I don't have any qualms with gays over marriage regarding religion. My concern is the family unit, from a goverment/public policy perspective,. are gay couple able to raise their kids just as effectively as hetero couples if so then fine, marry away. Kids aren't for everyone but that's the point of marriage, it's meant to bring about a union that will produce functioning members of society. Unless of course you don't believe in the institution of marriage. 

Edited by paxamericana

30 minutes ago, paxamericana said:

I'm not religious so I don't have any qualms with gays over marriage regarding religion. My concern is the family unit, from a goverment/public policy perspective,. are gay couple able to raise their kids just as effectively as hetero couples if so then fine, marry away. Kids aren't for everyone but that's the point of marriage, it's meant to bring about a union that will produce functioning members of society. Unless of course you don't believe in the institution of marriage. 

I'm married, but I don't care if other people get married or not. I'm not religious either.

Gay people have as much right to marry and have kids as anyone else, as far as I'm concerned, and basing my views on some of the kids I've met who were brought up by heterosexual parents, I would say gay couples would be at least as capable as anyone else.

14 hours ago, paxamericana said:

Kids aren't for everyone but that's the point of marriage, it's meant to bring about a union that will produce functioning members of society.

No. Traditional marriage is the union between a man and a woman's estate. A traditional marriage is an arrangement to improve the family's status. It is disheartening to see any move to return to a union in which women are nothing more than chattle. Modern marriage is an experiment in a union based on love.

As for children, a loving home, regardless of gender, is a basis for them to thrive.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

As for children, a loving home, regardless of gender, is a basis for them to thrive.

I tend to agree.  However, the absolute best situation for a child is a home with a mother and a father.  But that doesn't mean a situation that isn't that is bad.  Just not ideal.

On 12/11/2018 at 3:12 PM, bcsapper said:

As a straight person I know that I would totally disagree with you on homosexuality. Homosexuality is not normal and no matter how anyone tries to explain it away as normal they will never be able to convince me that I am wrong in my opinion about homosexuality. Seeing two men cuddling or kissing up together is just not normal. Why would that be seen as normal? 

6 hours ago, taxme said:

As a straight person I know that I would totally disagree with you on homosexuality. Homosexuality is not normal and no matter how anyone tries to explain it away as normal they will never be able to convince me that I am wrong in my opinion about homosexuality. Seeing two men cuddling or kissing up together is just not normal. Why would that be seen as normal? 

Normal doesn't require your approval.  The fact that it is so, and has been so as long as we've been a species, means that it is normal.

16 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Normal doesn't require your approval.  

You don't understand how conservatives work.  If you object to their reality you are a 'snowflake'.  If they object to something it's because they have monopoly on what is 'normal'.  

A sex-assaulting lying president is 'normal'.
A corrupt drug-dealer premier is 'normal'.
Race baiting, immigrant baiting, and gay baiting people into committing violence is very normal and acceptable as you are attacking non-normal, as they define it.

And they shriek and jump on the table if you say 'happy holidays' or offer them a Starbucks cup that doesn't have baby Jesus and a donkey on it.  
They are quite sensitive.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

You don't understand how conservatives work.  If you object to their reality you are a 'snowflake'.  If they object to something it's because they have monopoly on what is 'normal'.  

Race baiting, immigrant baiting, and gay baiting people into committing violence is very normal and acceptable as you are attacking non-normal, as they define it.

And they shriek and jump on the table if you say 'happy holidays' or offer them a Starbucks cup that doesn't have baby Jesus and a donkey on it.  

Well, I've voted conservative since Maggie gave me a raise.  (Although I might vote for Rachel next year, just to be different.  I am a lefty, after all) 

I think conservatives are like Muslims.  Some of them are bad.  Most of them are just like me. 

While I agree with your contempt of certain politicians, I have to say I would include completely useless Prime Ministers in that group as well.  I've known two in recent times, with a third looking likely)

Edited by bcsapper

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

You don't understand how conservatives liberals work.  If you object to their reality you are a 'bigot-racist'.  If they object to something it's because they have monopoly on what is 'virtuous'.  

A  elitist lying president is 'normal'.
A corrupt drone striking own citizens premier is 'normal'.
Virtue signaling, open borders, and identity politics legislating people into compelled speech is very normal and acceptable as you are attacking non-normal, as they define it.

And they shriek and jump on the table if you say 'merry Christmas' or offer them a Starbucks cup that have baby Jesus and a donkey on it.  

I've edited for you, thanks. 

Edited by paxamericana

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

I think conservatives are like Muslims.  Some of them are bad.  Most of them are just like me. 

You've no idea what fundamental Islam is do you? The majority of Muslim practice Islam as it is spelled out in the Koran. Any deviation from the holy book is considered sacrilegious. Good luck with reconciling those philosophy with the enlightenment Judaeo Christian West. The humanities and social sciences have been hi-jacked by post modern marxist, they could care less about your individual identity. All they preach is rights while dispensing with thousand of years worth of wisdom borne out of the Judaeo Christian West call logos aka responsibility of self and meaning derived from stoicism. 

Justice warrior prof...

Edited by paxamericana