NDP Leaders Son Looks Sketchy

58 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yes, that's is the vaunted personal accountability that we hear about in Conservatives.  ie. we hear about it, but we don't see it

Bullshit. You see it more often in conservative politicians than those on the Left. You sure don't see it in Trudeau. As for Wynnn - what a laugh. She and her party threw away tens of billions of taxpayer dollars to try and get themselves re-elected. Has she ever apologized for a damn thing? Have they apologized for Ornge? For the gas plants? For the green power fiasco? Have they admitted they were wrong on anything?

And Ford is not really a conservative.  He's more of a half-assed populist. I doubt he has any sort of coherent ideological beliefs.

Edited by Argus

52 minutes ago, Argus said:

1) Bullshit. You see it more often in conservative politicians than those on the Left. 

2) And Ford is not really a conservative.  He's more of a half-assed populist. I doubt he has any sort of coherent ideological beliefs.

1) Politicians.  Right.  Enough said.

2) Not a true Scotsman ?

31 minutes ago, betsy said:

Is that photo above.....the real thing?   It hasn't been altered ?

I can assure you it's the real thing. Look at the consistency between the photos. The second photo shows a new tattoo on the neck that's similar.

Lots of photos of her son on the internet. Those are the tattoos he's got. What kinda mother lets her kid get tattoos like that? Wouldn't a responsible mom notice after the second or third tattoo and put a stop to it? The kid looks like a fruitcake, but hey liberalism says hey "let's tolerant everything" and boast our lifestyle. Lets be proud of our sons who piece their cheeks and make their hair look like a chick. You might see a progressive role model, but what I see is a stupid parent who caused a "Failure to Launch". Parental neglect is obvious. Just look at her son.

Edited by Robert Greene

There is enough truly scary stuff about the NDP and their radical candidates other than the guy's T-shirt.    The NDP is far more radical now with more than enough reasons not to vote for them.

As for the lawsuit, IMO it's extortion and of course the timing is highly suspicious, I wonder who put her up to it or if somebody paid her to do it.  I know nothing about the finances but her claims about wanting more of the insurance money doesn't seem right as whoever is the beneficiary gets the dough so it's between her and the insurance company. 

https://globalnews.ca/news/4252483/renata-ford-estate-lawsuit-doug-ford-randy-ford/

“Renata’s lawyers have been clear to us throughout this campaign, that either we hand over money or they would go public with these false claims, and that is exactly what they have done with three days to go until the election.”

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

if she ignores her son for smoking crack, then come back and talk to me.

If that's a dig at Doug....well, it's not the same.   Doug isn't a parent of Rob. 

I don't know what's going on in Horvath's home.....so I best not get into that.

Edited by betsy

Why would it have to be the same thing? This thread is just about throwing character questions out there to see if they stick. As it stands, I think attacking anybody who exposes that your mayor brother is a crackhead and enabling his behaviour is worse than having a grown son who has tattoos. It's not like anybody who was ever a parent would say they have control over whether their children do that. You have to have never had kids to draw that conclusion.

7 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Why would it have to be the same thing? This thread is just about throwing character questions out there to see if they stick. As it stands, I think attacking anybody who exposes that your mayor brother is a crackhead and enabling his behaviour is worse than having a grown son who has tattoos. It's not like anybody who was ever a parent would say they have control over whether their children do that. You have to have never had kids to draw that conclusion.

I'm not denying she loves her kid. I'm saying if she was too stupid to raise him, shes going to be too stupid with Ontario's economy.

Everyone is trying to brush him off as a kid with a few tattoos. There is nothing normal about his tattoos. He's got about 10 of them, and they feature dark Satanic/Gothic symbolism. He's deliberately holding a machete in his right hand. He's deliberately showing off his stomach in the picture with the word "ALONE" in capital letters. He's got a piercing through each cheek. Andrea is sitting beside him in the second picture, and doesn't seem to care about his hairstyle. This is the kind of political correctness, anything goes we don't need in Canada. A smart parent is going to have a positive influence on their child. I can assure you, if I had a child, they would have their life together, because I would make my kid is surrounded by people of good influence.

Yes Rob ford did some shady stuff, but Doug is the best thing we have going to stabilize the debt, and bring prosperity back to Canada. How often do you hear politicians say "I love saving taxpayers money." This is his identity, Doug ford is all about bringing efficiency to government and cutting cost. If he gets in, you better believe subways are going to get built. If he gets in forestry and mining are going to flourish. If he gets in the corruption at hydro 1 is going to stop. He's going to be one of the most fiscally responsible politicians Canada ever known.Rob had issues, but Doug stood up for him because he loved his brother. Doug is a sober stable person. He's the best we got.

Edited by Robert Greene