White Pride

All nations stole their land from someone. Trying to pretend that only white people did is historically ignorant. White nations are less racist, and have been for quite some time, you just only focus on the negatives that were committed by whites and know nothing about the negatives committed by other races, so you think White guilt is justified, instead of it just being self hating whites who have no historical perspective.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, taxme said:

This is a majority white country(for now)and all who enter this country must immediately assimilate into Canadian white culture.

If they choose to, fine, if not, you can't force them.

If you want to come here and carry on like you were back home, well then, go back home.

Sir, the reason why they came to Canada is so they can benefit from its prosperity and at the same time, offer their skills and talents to make Canada better. A Canada, that as I mentioned before, was not built by Western culture but by people from all over the world. A nation and way of life that you are enjoying, I might add.

Also sir...... does Canada open up its borders to everybody or does it only open it up to people who are talented and skilled and have something to offer to Canada's prosperity? If so, then why are you being so paranoid? They are there to make Canada better..... to make Canada great!

And if you are talking about the refugees from Syria...... well sir, remember..... it is you and your overlords down south who have caused it.

Here in BC, Asians and Sikhs carry on like they were back home. Unreal. 

So what? Don't like them, fine but leave them alone, especially when they leave you alone.

Again, have they shoved their way of life down your throat to the point you were asphyxiating? Have they? Come back to me when they have.

Canada did have at one time a mostly British culture that worked well for Canada.

All the British did was help you steal the natives land..... it wasn't them who built Canada to a healthy prosperous nation.

Let me get you straight on something here. I am not an immigrant. I was born here. 

Sir, you are. Regardless of whether you were born there or not is irrelevant.

If more immigration is supposed to be so great for Canada then why is our Canadian peso so low? Could it be because of too much immigration by chance?Then along came massive third world immigration and invasion which has done dik all for Canada. 

Oh my God...... there are a million factors for that and I doubt immigrants have anything to do with it. Hey, here's a good idea, maybe there's too many whites in your government? 

Then along came massive third world immigration and invasion which has done dik all for Canada. 

Yes and whose fault is that? The puppet and the puppet master?

Why would I want to assimilate myself into another culture that is foreign to me?

Have they forced you or at the very least asked you? If not, doesn't this reaffirm that you are simply being paranoid?

All new immigrants should be told that they must assimilate into Canadian culture.

Yes, assimilate into the Canadian culture which is built by people from different cultures.

Oh wait, do you mean the white "all people bow down to me and I will not do the same" culture?

What did they come here for if they want me to assimilate into their culture and not mine?

They came there so that they and their families can escape the harshness of their home country and build a new home, in peace and allow them to prosper; things that they would never have been able to do back from where they came from. Why on Earth would they want to destroy Canada when they have found the things that they've been needing and wanting right there?

What has the people from non-white countries done for Canada that was so great?

Cardiologists, neurologists, mechanical engineers, civil engineers, professors, teachers, accountants, police officers.... you know..... people that make Canada work and great......

psychiatrists...... someone you clearly need because of your paranoia or maybe you don't go to colored ones?

Canada would survive just fine without non white culture.

That's just the paranoia talking.

And sir, I am not whining, I simply want to make you aware that without these people, Canada would be a hollow shell of its former glory.

Edited by John Otis

Canada was built by western civilization, other immigrant groups do not deserve the same amount of credit as the British. Nice try, but the CBC propaganda machine lied to you. Just because the new wave of immigrants has been more diverse doesn't mean they built Canada from the beginning, the British deserve the lionshare of the credit.

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

........the British roots are of the highest importance.........

In the beginning it was, when they were helping you murder the natives. Today, the strength and unity of the people who are from different parts of the world are of the highest importance.

Without them, Canada's future is grim.

• Sad 1

Just now, John Otis said:

In the beginning it was, when they were helping you murder the natives. Today, the strength and unity of the people who are from different parts of the world are of the highest importance.

Murdering the Natives? No such thing happened in Canada. Native tribes backed either the French or the British depending upon their own goals.

3 minutes ago, John Otis said:

If by the beginning you mean most of Canada's existence and long before, then yeah. Without British roots, no immigrants would want to come to this frozen wasteland in the first place, the new immigrants are not more important than that, no matter what Liberals and their propaganda arm tell you.

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

If by the beginning you mean most of Canada's existence and long before, then yeah. Without British roots, no immigrants would want to come to this frozen wasteland in the first place, the new immigrants are not more important than that, no matter what Liberals and their propaganda arm tell you.

The Chinese helped out West with the railways and setting-up trading posts for gold rushes, etc. But, they were some real pioneer types willing to rough-it with the miners and work on the dangerous tunnel construction projects and such. 

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The Chinese helped out West with the railways and setting-up trading posts for gold rushes, etc. But, they were some real pioneer types willing to rough-it with the miners and work on the dangerous tunnel construction projects and such. 

Sure, but their contributions pale in comparison to the British, the French and the Indians, not taking anything away from them or their accomplishments, just stating facts.

Edited by Yzermandius19

5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Sure, but their contributions pale in comparison to the British, the French and the Indians, not taking anything away from them, just stating facts.

Certainly the majority of the initial toil was English, Welsh...and of course Scottish. But, the Chinese were willing to go anywhere and do anything to get ahead in Western Canada. Including hauling dangerous nitroglycerin into tunnels for blasting which was just this side of crazy to begin with...

Credit where it is due...

Edited by DogOnPorch

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Certainly the majority of the initial toil was English, Welsh...and of course Scottish. But, the Chinese were willing to go anywhere and do anything to get ahead in Western Canada. Including hauling dangerous nitro glycerin into tunnels for blasting which was just this side of crazy to begin with...

Credit where it is due...

Indeed. I disagree with nothing you said, thanks Chinese immigrants, you helped a little too. Mad dap, just not as much dap as I give to more important contributors is all.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Indeed. I disagree with nothing you said, thanks Chinese immigrants, you helped a little too., mad dap, just not as much dap as I give to more important contributors is all.

But, on the down-side, few Chinese at the time viewed Canada as anything but a way to make money to send back home...which is what the majority did. Another group often forgotten were the various waves of Germans and Eastern Europeans who built much of the prosperity in the Prairies. 

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

But, on the down-side, few Chinese at the time viewed Canada as anything but a way to make money to send back home...which is what the majority did. Another group often forgotten were the various waves of Germans and Eastern Europeans who built much of the prosperity in the Prairies. 

Yeah it was mostly Europeans, this "it was the non-whites who built Canada" narrative pushed by John Otis is hogwash.

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

Yeah it was mostly Europeans, this "it was the non-whites who built Canada" narrative pushed by John Otis is hogwash.

Well, the whole 'murdered all the natives' line should tell you how deep his knowledge of Canada is. Canada didn't have 'Indian wars' like the US did. The closest thing to that...and it was minor as these things go...was the Riel Rebellion of the Metis. But, those guys were about as 'Native' as my cat.

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Murdering the Natives? No such thing happened in Canada.

Hmmm. So the natives were like:

"You know what, I'll give you this land."

"And this one here too."

"And that one over there."

"Oh, you want that land, sure take it, it's yours."

"You know what, take it all, you little scoundrel, you can have it."

Edited by John Otis
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, John Otis said:

"And this one here too."

They took it from other tribes, Europeans took it from them, live by the sword, die by the sword.
/shrugs

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Canada didn't have 'Indian wars' like the US did.

Ah, I see now, so basically when the white people arrived on the continent, they asked the natives to move down south, which they did but then the US was created and the US basically had to deal with all the natives who moved from the north which led to this Indian wars you speak of, is that what happened?

I'm not familiar with the natives history in Canada, you see.

5 minutes ago, John Otis said:

Ah alright, I got it..... so basically the whites took advantage of a tribal feud?

Good, thing Japan wasn't the same, otherwise they would have been white.

The natives were taking each others land long before whites ever showed up, whites were just more advanced and were better at taking the land. That doesn't make white people extra evil and the natives saints who should be given "their" land back, completely faulty reasoning.

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 hours ago, John Otis said:

"And this one here too."

Canada is a VERY big place.

7 hours ago, John Otis said:

Here, another video for the paranoid white people. I like the point she makes at 2:31:

She thinks she's funny but she's not, and it makes her insufferable. Revolting sense of humor, she had one decent joke, about American/Aussie/Brits, and that was it, the rest of her jokes were literally nails on a chalkboard. Remarkable how she is popular on youtube, just goes to show, tons of people have really bad taste.

Edited by Yzermandius19

On 4/16/2019 at 10:31 PM, John Otis said:

Have you not been paying attention to the things I've said? It is because white people have committed horrible crimes and still do!

Let's not pretend that you have not benefited by the things your neighbor down south have done.

And sir, all this justification that "oh you see the natives, they stole this land too".... is just poor. What if I went to your house and said "this is my land now. How? Well it is because the person you bought it from stole this land"..... I guess by your logic, your property is mine too?

And plus, they are not called "natives" for noting.

Your people ARE living on stolen land..... you were not there first.... that is a simple fact that you cannot accept! Criminals will always try to justify their crimes and when caught, try to plead non guilty.

That is why, as a people who are living on stolen land, you must at least open your borders and allow them to practice whatever it is they were practicing at home and stop being paranoid. That is the very least that you can do!

You talk as if whites are victims here..... please don't make me laugh again.

You remind of the Black Pigeon Speaks from YouTube with your racist thoughts. Are you him? Isn't he a paranoid white Canadian too?

1. On the contrary. It is you that is not listening to what I have been saying here. I have pretty much been working all my life here in Canada, and paying my taxes to help benefit Canada for Canadians, and not to pay lazy asses who have done not a thing to make Canada great. Just whine all day long about how hard they have been done by endlessly. So, what have the native Indians done that equals that and where or what have the Indians ever done to make Canada great? Before the British came along, Indians always fought and killed one another. The British put an end to that. Indians were no angels either. Something you refuse to approve of. White people founded and settled and made North America what it is today and you are benefiting from it. Why are you still living in Canada if it bothers you that much. Go back from whence you came or where your ancestors came from. It is so easy-peasy to do. Bye-bye. 

2. I am a native because I was born here in Canada. Look up the word "native" and find out what the word means. Get back to me on that one, will you? 

3. So are you living on stolen land. You were not the first here. So, what's your point here? Maybe you should get off Indian land and leave the country. Are you just trying to show your hypocrisy here? I have not personally committed any crimes against any Indian. Duh!

4. I am not stopping any Indian from practicing their heritage and culture. Where have I ever said this anyway? Just what the hell are you trying to say here? :wacko:

5. You talk like Indians are victims here. They are not victims of anything. Their problem is that they cannot accept what happened in the past and still want to continue on with their constant victim hood nonsense. Indians have more rights in Canada than white people do. Hello? 

6. You just keep reminding me of those SJW leftist liberal bleeding heart, white guilt people who keep wanting to down grade their own white people. They hate their own white skin color. Ask me if I care about them? :D

On 4/16/2019 at 11:25 PM, John Otis said:

If they choose to, fine, if not, you can't force them.

Sir, the reason why they came to Canada is so they can benefit from its prosperity and at the same time, offer their skills and talents to make Canada better. A Canada, that as I mentioned before, was not built by Western culture but by people from all over the world. A nation and way of life that you are enjoying, I might add.

Also sir...... does Canada open up its borders to everybody or does it only open it up to people who are talented and skilled and have something to offer to Canada's prosperity? If so, then why are you being so paranoid? They are there to make Canada better..... to make Canada great!

And if you are talking about the refugees from Syria...... well sir, remember..... it is you and your overlords down south who have caused it.

So what? Don't like them, fine but leave them alone, especially when they leave you alone.

Again, have they shoved their way of life down your throat to the point you were asphyxiating? Have they? Come back to me when they have.

All the British did was help you steal the natives land..... it wasn't them who built Canada to a healthy prosperous nation.

Sir, you are. Regardless of whether you were born there or not is irrelevant.

Oh my God...... there are a million factors for that and I doubt immigrants have anything to do with it. Hey, here's a good idea, maybe there's too many whites in your government? 

Yes and whose fault is that? The puppet and the puppet master?

Have they forced you or at the very least asked you? If not, doesn't this reaffirm that you are simply being paranoid?

Yes, assimilate into the Canadian culture which is built by people from different cultures.

Oh wait, do you mean the white "all people bow down to me and I will not do the same" culture?

They came there so that they and their families can escape the harshness of their home country and build a new home, in peace and allow them to prosper; things that they would never have been able to do back from where they came from. Why on Earth would they want to destroy Canada when they have found the things that they've been needing and wanting right there?

Cardiologists, neurologists, mechanical engineers, civil engineers, professors, teachers, accountants, police officers.... you know..... people that make Canada work and great......

psychiatrists...... someone you clearly need because of your paranoia or maybe you don't go to colored ones?

That's just the paranoia talking.

And sir, I am not whining, I simply want to make you aware that without these people, Canada would be a hollow shell of its former glory.

You appear to be whining, and not me. Just fyi, in the beginning of Canada there were only white people in Canada, and the many decades after that whites were still the majority, and they settled and built this country long before massive non-white immigration was forced on the white people of Canada. It was not the white people that wanted massive third world immigration, and less white immigration. It was our traitor politicians who forced that communist program on the white people of this once great white nation which was started by old man commie Trudeau. Today, Canada is now a hollow shell of it's once great glory days. All looks well, but it is not. And as this country becomes less Western looking, Canada will then be on the path to and tribal ghettoes which we are starting to see happening in many parts of Canada today. Cities like in Richmond, BC are now majority Asian. 45% of the population of Vancouver is non-white and growing. Approx 30% of BC is non-white now and growing. Just some facts for you to ponder on. No paranoia here or racism. Just the facts,  ma'am. :D

7 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

She thinks she's funny but she's not, and it makes her insufferable. Revolting sense of humor, she had one decent joke, about American/Aussie/Brits, and that was it, the rest of her jokes were literally nails on a chalkboard. Remarkable how she is popular on youtube, just goes to show, tons of people have really bad taste.

What a racist biotch. If she hates white people so much then why doesn't she go back from whence she or her ancestors came from. She is the prime example of what white people can expect and will be facing when white haters like her take over a western country. They are already giving white people the finger in their own countries and she and her people are not even  in the majority yet. And with so many countries to choose from over there where she or her ancestors were born, they decided that they wanted to immigrate to some white country that has a total different culture and ways of doing things. What was wrong with India or Afghanistan anyway? They speak and think alike. I can tell you one thing. I would never emmigrate to any of those savage and backwards countries she mentioned. We are just starting to see what the western countries and their people have in store for them, and they ain't going to like it. Just my opinion. And there are some here who thinks that YouTube is just for conspiracy nuts. Deplorable. :(