InCel rebellion, Toronto

jacee

14 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I meant that women have always had fears and concerns about encounters with men.  It's just funny that now men have fears and concerns about encounters with women.  And they don't like it.  

Because of the risk of being called a rapist for asking a woman on a date. A woman can sleep with a man, decide they did not like them, and claim rape. Maybe they should live wit the crappy choice of sleeping with someone and regretting it later, but calls it rape.  I've made some bad decisions and slept with women that I should not have. I would not say I was raped, I simply made some REAL bad choices. And by that, I know what I do NOT want in a woman for a long time relationship.

10 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

1) Ideology and politics is what bread these kinds of people. And that starts in schools.

2) I mean it's really problematic when stuff like transgender ideologies are being pushed onto kids as young as 5 when they have not even figured themselves out yet.

3) There is no need to cause more confusion by all these stupid pronouns ect. 

4) And that is giving rise to these other groups using another stupid term 'incels'. 

5)

is where you have NO IDEA that the school is implementing these ideologies..

You are doing that thing again where you ignore what I post and argue with me about something else that I am not even talking about.  Whatever.  I like you sometimes so I will respond.  But that's a favour I am doing for you.

1) 'Breed' not 'bread'.  Anyway, all schools trade in propaganda.  Go to a meeting, or maybe attend a recess with a megaphone to counter it, I don't know.

2) Bullshit.  You have been duped again.

3) People get to decide what they can be called.  I don't call you the names that I would like to, for example.

4) Whaaaa ?  Why is that now?  Is it because of all the women transitioning to male ?  WTF.  I believe that the market for hare brained ideas just crashed.

5) I know what you mean but I don't agree that telling a child to not beat up gay people is indoctrination into anything but being a human being.

You got what you wanted.

My point about government being unable to foment belonging is still there, if any other poster understands enough to comment.

17 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1) where do you encounter them ?

1) I don't.  I rarely socialize, and other than work and shopping, I never get out.  I do read about them in the papers and online, hear about them on the radio, see them on television, etc.

I guess if you twisted my arm I would agree I have encountered one or two on here, but at least half of them have gone now.  Shame really.

10 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

A woman can sleep with a man, decide they did not like them, and claim rape

Whereas a woman can agree to go on a date with a man, get raped and then be disbelieved/shamed/shunned.  Or killed.  Women have been living with this reality throughout history; only in the last 30 years have things begun to change in Western countries.  In other countries, women still are both the victims and the.perpetrators of their own rapes.

Yeah, women falsely accusing men of rape is wrong, so I am not supporting that.  But its also true that false accusations of rape constitute 2% to 10% of all rape accusations and that false rape claims very rarely result in jail time for men.  Even true rape claims often don't end up with men facing any significant jail time.  So the narrative that women routinely use rape charges to punish men is false, and only continues to try to discredit women whenever and however they can.  Perhaps men should spend a little more energy and effort on educating their sons/brothers/fathers on appropriate behavior rather than relying on "women are spiteful liars and should be avoided" rhetoric.

https://qz.com/980766/the-truth-about-false-rape-accusations/

2 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

1) I don't.  I rarely socialize, and other than work and shopping, I never get out.  I do read about them in the papers and online, hear about them on the radio, see them on television, etc.

2) I guess if you twisted my arm I would agree I have encountered one or two on here, but at least half of them have gone now.  Shame really.

1) So you have only heard about them but you insist they not a myth?  Like Incels, I think that they are a media... Um

.. discovery.

2) I don't remember them but I believe you.

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

1) So you have only heard about them but you insist they not a myth?  Like Incels, I think that they are a media... Um

.. discovery.

2) I don't remember them but I believe you.

See post above yours...

Edited by bcsapper

7 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

2) I guess if you twisted my arm I would agree I have encountered one or two on here, but at least half of them have gone now.  Shame really.

3 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

See post above yours...

OMG....is it you?

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

OMG....is it you?

Yes, but keep it to yourself.  That said, where do you get your information?  Is absolutely none of it reliable?

12 minutes ago, dialamah said:

How many gay couples with kids do you know?  How many have great kids compared to those with awful kids? 

My colleague at work has been married to her husband for over two decades and has four boys.  One of those boys is a problem child, 3 are not.  Another colleague has two kids, one great and one with issues. 

My niece, a single parent with 4 kids, has one over-achiever, one problem child and two who are just kids. 

Can you please put these anecdotes into your tidy socially acceptable boxes?

Can you provide quality scientific studies supporting your contention that most kids of gay couples have problems, compared to hetero couples. 

Can you provide quality scientific studies that show kids of single mothers are problem kids that doesn't actually point to poverty as being the issue, rather than parenting.

I believe kids do best when their parent(s) are loving, available, consistent and supportive - as well as being able to provide necessities of life.  Given that, kids can thrive whether they have one or two parents, or what gender those parents are. 

I don't know a lot of gay couples , and I know even less that have children. So I cannot make any comparison.  Also I am not sure there are scientific studies. But in the end parents need to be parents, and a lot of parents these days are simply LAZY and cannot or DO NOT want to discipline their kids for bad behavior. That is also do to how they were raised by their parents. And hell we have systems in place that can take care of your kid if you don't want to (daycare school ect ect), for a price.

But here is one thing. A boy will benefit from having a father, because men will be able to explain things that a woman may not know about. And vice versa, meaning it's better for a mom to explain woman things to their daughter compared to a man. And I don't think I would get a lot of arguments against those notions.

I can really only five anecdotal evidence here of another family where the man is at home playing Mr. Mom while the mother is making the big bucks.  Now interesting for them she is the breadwinner and the dad stays home. He used to work, but they were spending

Well we have had decades or perhaps centuries of a traditional family and now over the last 50 years we have gone away with that with the plethora of family times types.  Social norms have changed and how we live generally is a lot different even to that of 20 years ago.

So the incels are a reaction to a problem in society. And we need to find out what that problem is to solve it. WHY are men reacting this way? But for the most part, it may be ignored because of modern feminism. Who the hell cares about what a man thinks or feels anyways?

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I get it on here.  I do use MSM but not to store my rage or fret about made up online groups.  InCels need to live IRL.

I had never heard of Incels until the latest one killed somebody.  I'm not surprised.  The world is going to hell so what's a few more demons?

What rage, or made up online goups?  You're losing me a bit.  The "OMG.... Is it you?" was confusing too.  My fault.  Like I said, I don't get out much.

Edited by bcsapper

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

They are making up new groups online.  If one from a new group gains infamy then the group is validated and earns a spot in the pantheon of fear.

I see.  Incel then.  Alt- right, Antifa, and... snowflakes?

9 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Sure.  Did any of these exist before Facebook did?

I don't think so.  I assume by Facebook you mean all social media.  The snapgrams and the twits as well.

I suppose it's because it just makes it all so much easier to be part of a like minded mob.

Edited by bcsapper

Interesting development ...

In the wake of the Toronto van murders, Jack Peterson was the most prominent defender of the anti-feminist ‘incels’ – until the community turned on him

In interviews with everyone from the BBC to Vice to the Daily Beast, Peterson attempted to defend his community while denouncing the violence committed in its name.

Despite these overt expressions of misogyny, Peterson said he had always seen them as darkly ironic. He suspected, he said, that the posters were non-violent – merely venting, and frustrated by a lack of social capital that he, too, shared.

He tried to paint the movement as not inherently violent or sexist.

The response from his own community shocked him.

Peterson had tried to tell the world that the incels didn’t hate women – only for the incels to cry foul.

“The response I got,” he says, was: “‘You’re misrepresenting us: we really do hate women. We’re not joking.’”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/19/incels-why-jack-peterson-left-elliot-rodger?utm_source=FB&utm_medium=KW&utm_content=canada_specific&utm_term=28&utm_campaign=pil&kwp_0=865142&kwp_4=2949986&kwp_1=1245719

He first found InCel discussions online at 11 years of age.

Hormonal pubescent boys can be ignorant, sexist and cruel in their discomfort. Most incel talk reminds me of them. Maybe much of it is them.

Most boys grow out of it. But if they become tied in to such discussions, maybe they don't.

I think there's a good argument to be made for making InCel sites, if not totally illegal (inciting hatred?) at least only for adults.

Edited by jacee
Add last quote

I don't really know anything about incels. But if you hate someone, the typical psychological response is for them to hate you back. 

These boys have figured out that society hates them - that's the message they got. So they tune out, turn on, drop out. Modern society wants nothing to do with them,

so they want nothing to do with modern society. They don't want jobs, they want nothing to do with that typical "relationship" crap that women

are so fond of, they don't care about school, or achievement, or any markers of success in modern society - they play video games and smoke dope. 

Now I'm pretty old so I don't really get what is going through these kids heads nowadaze. But it ain't good. 

If there's one thing I know, it's this: A mother should not scorn her own son. If a woman humiliates her little boyhe will become hostile, and violent, and debased. Period. ..." - Edmund Kemper (Mindhunter)

Edited by BuzzKillington

On 7/9/2018 at 8:30 PM, BuzzKillington said:

If there's one thing I know, it's this: A mother should not scorn her own son. If a woman humiliates her little boyhe will become hostile, and violent, and debased. Period. ..." - Edmund Kemper (Mindhunter)

Ok, but how about their Dads? Maybe they saw abusive fathers doing their thing and think that's how life is supposed to be.

We can also just blame them because they're grownups and make their own choices...

Edited by Wascana

• 1 year later...
On 7/9/2018 at 10:30 PM, BuzzKillington said:

They don't want jobs, they want nothing to do with that typical "relationship" crap that women

are so fond of,

Involuntary celibates - Incels - want relationships, but they're ... rejects. 

They hate women for rejecting them.