InCel rebellion, Toronto

jacee

12 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

It's too bad we had to give them a name and thereby an identity, essentially making it a thing like a group that "rejects" can belong to.

Well they do identify as right-wing and you seem to have some good people on that side so...I thought you guys had a big tent.

42 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Well they do identify as right-wing and you seem to have some good people on that side so...I thought you guys had a big tent.

Nope, try again. It does not move me. I do not know if they are right wingers. Maybe they are all mentally ill with the same syndrome. I'm sure you might at least have a little understanding of that?

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Nope, try again. It does not move me. I do not know if they are right wingers. Maybe they are all mentally ill with the same syndrome. I'm sure you might at least have a little understanding of that?

It is what it is.  The syndrome is all to familiar and easy to understand given the alt-right conspiracy shit you see around here and elsewhere, most of which increasingly dominates what used to constitute a more rational mainstream space.

Governments should be dedicating more resources and expertise to help police and security officials track the incel movement the same way they analyze other terrorist networks, according to Clarke.

Clarke warns of a growing overlap between so-called incels and far-right extremism, like white supremacists, that is helping to indoctrinate young men online at an earlier age with a media diet of racist, misogynist and hateful propaganda.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6956735/incel-violence-far-right-extremism-expert/

Like I said it's your tent maybe you should air it out and deal with it.

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

It is what it is.  The syndrome is all to familiar and easy to understand given the alt-right conspiracy shit you see around here and elsewhere, most of which increasingly dominates what used to constitute a more rational mainstream space.

What I see around here is you politicizing something that need not be. Maybe you need to see some of your own alt-left conspiracy shit a little more clearly. You think it's invisible, but the stink gives it away.

11 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

What I see around here is you politicizing something that need not be.

Hey it's your ideology that is forever hanging its shingle out there as the best thing since...everything.  Like you said it's just too bad that's what rejects are attracted to. Own it.

Maybe you need to see some of your own alt-left conspiracy shit a little more clearly. You think it's invisible, but the stink gives it away.

What alt-left? There's no alt-left, according to you dolts we all still subscribe to the same olde fashioned mouldy nonsense Stalin and Mao did.

Like yeah I just look so forward to the day when I can give up my land and the house I built out of wood I gathered and milled myself and raised my kids in too Jinping instead of bequeathing it to my grandkids like any other completely normal western person would.

Yer a fricken' Moonbat and it's easy to see why bats of a...'feather' flock together. 

16 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Hey it's your ideology that is forever hanging its shingle out there as the best thing since...everything.  Like you said it's just too bad that's what rejects are attracted to. Own it.

What alt-left? There's no alt-left, according to you dolts we all still subscribe to the same olde fashioned mouldy nonsense Stalin and Mao did.

Like yeah I just look so forward to the day when I can give up my land and the house I built out of wood I gathered and milled myself and raised my kids in too Jinping instead of bequeathing it to my grandkids like any other completely normal western person would.

Yer a fricken' Moonbat and it's easy to see why bats of a...'feather' flock together. 

I read the wikipedia page on Incels, maybe you should do that so you'll know more what it's about. They screw their won heads up, kind of like what people do to each other in Lord of the Flies.

There are incel women too. Or maybe a better way to put it is,

People who are socially dysfunctional, awkward, kinda dumb and sometimes poor. Plus a combination of the following: ugly, fat, smelly or just a generally shitty attitude about life.

My question is, why can't the male and female incels just get together? Is it perhaps they don't think the other is "good enough" for them, and are waiting for their trophy bride?

As the real man in this relationship, I'll tell you what these lads truly need. There's nothing wrong with them, that a good shit-kicking would not solve. Given regularly, if necessary.

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

I read the wikipedia page on Incels, maybe you should do that so you'll know more what it's about. They screw their won heads up, kind of like what people do to each other in Lord of the Flies.

People who are socially dysfunctional, awkward, kinda dumb and sometimes poor. Plus a combination of the following: ugly, fat, smelly or just a generally shitty attitude about life.

My question is, why can't the male and female incels just get together? Is it perhaps they don't think the other is "good enough" for them, and are waiting for their trophy bride?

As the real man in this relationship, I'll tell you what these lads truly need. There's nothing wrong with them, that a good shit-kicking would not solve. Given regularly, if necessary.

Well I'm as giddy as a little girl in fairy wings you said which sounds a lot like someone with a generally good attitude and as I pointed out you're the one who's always skulking around with a huge hunk on your shoulder.  Have fun kicking the crap out of yourself I guess meanwhile I'll be trying my best to enjoy life while it's there to enjoy. Told the grandkids we'd all pile into the pick-up and go look for a bear tomorrow. They got so giddy they all fell down.

Edited by eyeball

6 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

alt-left is "the left" which is anyone who disagrees with an alt-right poster on some aspect of public policy...

I think alt-left is better described as the loony left.  Those who think universities should be safe spaces for people who don't want to hear things they disagree with, those who think a man is a woman if he says he is, and those who think asking someone where they are from is racist.

Not those who think the welfare state and socialized medicine are good things.

53 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I think alt-left is better described as the loony left.  Those who think universities should be safe spaces for people who don't want to hear things they disagree with, those who think a man is a woman if he says he is, and those who think asking someone where they are from is racist.

Not those who think the welfare state and socialized medicine are good things.

You're speaking of virtually the entire Academic community of every university in Canada. As well as the entire union leadership cadre of Canada. A big chunk of our media, artistic and political elites would fall into that category, as well.

I make this point to suggest there simply is no comparison between the influence of a tiny population of furtive alt-right types living in trailers and their dad's basement and that of the loony left.

Edited by Argus

On 5/21/2020 at 3:23 AM, jacee said:

Involuntary celibates - Incels - want relationships, but they're ... rejects. 

They hate women for rejecting them.

Yes, but would they hate them if they DIDN'T reject them?

20 hours ago, eyeball said:

As far as I'm aware they have no political ideology of any sort. I don't frankly see how they fit on the political spectrum. They appear to be angry outcasts and losers with poor social skills, and probably low IQs. Such people have always been outcasts. They just didn't have a web site to find like-minded awkward, angry young men to agree with them before.

Edited by Argus

2 hours ago, Argus said:

You're speaking of virtually the entire Academic community of every university in Canada. As well as the entire union leadership cadre of Canada. A big chunk of our media, artistic and political elites would fall into that category, as well.

No, I think most of them are just cowards who dare not oppose the orthodoxy.

On 5/21/2020 at 11:43 PM, OftenWrong said:

I think they've had plenty of that.

Bullies do pick on the socially awkward kids, likely a part of the problem.

Edited by jacee

8 hours ago, jacee said:

I don't believe "a good shit-kicking" by a 'Chad' is going to fix any Incels who are  inclined to violence against women.

Quite the opposite. 

If someone doesn't understand once you give them a beating, you do it again, and even harder.