Israel's Discriminatory so-called Justice System

marcus

4 hours ago, taxme said:

I do despise Arabs/Jews.  But I have never said that I hate Jews/Arabs. 

Given where it came from, is a piece of shit with a kernel of corn in it actually one and the same thing?

Queue the disingenuity in 3...2...1...  

Edited by eyeball
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Israeli soldiers kill 60 Palestinian civilians and injured hundreds more.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-44131466

Israel has been accused of showing no restraint. Europe called for independent investigations into what Palestinians called "crimes against humanity" by Israelis while Israel blames it on Hamas.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

12 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Israeli soldiers kill 60 Palestinian civilians and injured hundreds more.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-44131466

Israel has been accused of showing no restraint. Europe called for independent investigations into what Palestinians called "crimes against humanity" by Israelis while the Israelis blames it on Hamas.

It's amazing to me how something so one-sided is pushed to be seen as two-sided.

Palestinians, especially the ones in Gaza are held in an open-aired prison. They have no control over their borders, air and the sea. They have no control over what goes in and out of their tiny piece of land. They are surrounded by a trigger happy military who is backed by a criminal government.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hudson Jones said:

It's amazing to me how something so one-sided is pushed to be seen as two-sided.

Palestinians, especially the ones in Gaza are held in an open-aired prison. They have no control over their borders, air and the sea. They have no control over what goes in and out of their tiny piece of land. They are surrounded by a trigger happy military who is backed by a criminal government.

It is two sided because there is always a two side to everything. You say Palestinians are surrounded by a  military which in my view has little or no respect for the lives of civilians but also you ignore the fact that Israel is also surrounded by a very fierce enemy who if they get their way much more than 60 civilians will be massacred. I condemn the actions of Israelis and at the same time recognize the situation that Israel is,  though it does not justify killing unarmed but very angry/violent civilians by a country who claims to be a democracy and civilize.

That said My post you quoted was supposed to be informative based on what has been reported in the news media. I was surprised that after such bloodshed and going on for a while not a single poster on this forum condemned or even commented about that.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

27 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

It is two sided because there is always a two side to everything. You say Palestinians are surroounded by a  military which in my view has little or no respect for the lives of civilians but also you ignore the fact that Israel is also surrounded by a very fierce enemy who if they get their way much more than 60 civilians will be massacred. I condemn the actions of Israelis and at the same time recognize the situation that Israel is,  though it does not justify killing unarmed but very angry/violent civilians by a country who claims to be a democracy and civilize.

That said My post you quoted was supposed to be informative based on what has been reported in the news media. I was surprised that after such bloodshed and going on for a while not a single poster on this forum condemned or even commented about that.

When I say "two-sided", I mean the narrative created is that it's 50/50. Tit for tat. This is not the situation.

Israel is surrounded by people who hate them. Some of this hate can be seen as justified, considering what the Israeli government has been doing to the Palestinians. However, the countries surrounding Israel are not a threat to Israel. Perhaps many decades ago, but this is not the case. There is coordination between most of the countries surrounding them. Hamas is a product of the decades long occupation. They came to be in the early 90's. A group like Hamas would either not exist or it would be non-relevant if Israel did not treat the Palestinians the way it does.

When the Jews were imprisoned in Auschwitz and other ghettos, there were groups who rose against the Nazis. Hamas and other groups are no different.

Between 1941 and 1943, underground resistance movements developed in approximately 100 ghettos in Nazi-occupied eastern Europe (about one-fourth of all ghettos), especially in Poland, Lithuania, Belorussia, and the Ukraine. Their main goals were to organize uprisings, break out of the ghettos, and join partisan units in the fight against the Germans.

Link

4 minutes ago, Hudson Jones said:

Always the first to excuse bloodshed and crimes against humanity! Way to go buddy!

All that matters is reality...the reality of raw, hard power.   Go arrest the criminals..."buddy".

So Trump was quite correct when he declared that moving the American embassy to Jerusalem is merely a recognition of reality. A hard, mean reality, but an indisputable reality nonetheless. And running into live ammunition won't change it.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/gaza-macdonald-1.4663641

1 hour ago, Hudson Jones said:

When the Jews were imprisoned in Auschwitz and other ghettos, there were groups who rose against the Nazis. Hamas and other groups are no different.

Link

Yes this is true but different situation. Jews were rounded up randomly for being jews and then murdered. This is not what Israel is doing to Palestinians. Maybe some may argue the Israelis have taken away their homeland and treating them badly but they are not picked up for being Palestinians and sent to extermination camps. Also those groups fought sgainst the German soldiers and did not blow up randomly German civilians.

I read this piece today:

President Donald Trump said on Monday that he was working directly with God, “as well as with several of His best right-wing pastors,” to hasten the “end-times” events prophesied in the Bible.

The apocalyptic prophecy, popular with white evangelical Christians who also happen to be the president’s base, states that the world will turn black with evil, people will descend into a swamp of immorality and violence, and the boastful, arrogant, and unholy will reign. At that point, Jesus Christ will appear, scold the masses, then whisk all true believers up to heaven with him in what conservative Christians call “The Rapture.”

https://extranewsfeed.com/trump-works-directly-with-christians-to-fast-track-end-times-prophecy-6001a7bafad8

This is quite scary times. According to this prophecy the non-believer non christians place is in hell.

Apparently evangelical christianity in US is a big business worth $1.2 trillion.

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Israelis are proud to be blamed for Israel....now 70 years old.

Are you pretenting or you are really so dumb to misunderstand my post? I was clearly meant that if there are terrorist actions against Israel that is because they have been so brutal to Palestinians that they created the hate that Palestinians blowing themselves up to kill Israrlis.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

13 minutes ago, kactus said:

....This is quite scary times. According to this prophecy the non-believer non christians place is in hell.

Apparently evangelical christianity in US is a big business worth $1.2 trillion

Not so scary...non-Christians have their own version of hell.

Canada/Trudeau are trying real hard to keep evangelical business in the U.S. (see NAFTA).

2 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Are you pretenting or you are really so dumb to misunderstand my post? I was clearly meant that if there are terrorist actions against Israel that is because they have been so brutal to Palestinians that they created the hate that Palestinians blowing themselves up to kill Israrlis.

Stupid is as stupid does....are there any five star hotels in Gaza ?

2 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

N but there are lots of stars among palestinians in Gaza.

Good, because the complete and utter desperation of failed Palestinian policies and leadership have been exposed for all to see.

Hard power has won....the world has not acted to save Gaza...from itself.

12 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Stupid is as stupid does....are there any five star hotels in Gaza ?

The materials embargo kind of prevents them from even building basic shacks to live in. And even when they do, Israel will claim 'no permit' and bulldoze the area. Then give permits to Isrealis to live in gated guarded outposts (they call them settlements hahaha) in the occupied territories.

1 hour ago, Hudson Jones said:

These Israeli cowards are shooting children, doctors and paramedics. Including this Canadian doctor - The paramedic who helped him didn't survive the sniper shot:

As cowards as Israeli soldiers are for shooting unarmed civilians and paramedics and there is no doubt about that they are indeed cowards but those who shoot at their own people are at least 10 times more coward.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:22 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

And you know this brutality against Palestinians how? When did you witness it? You and Hudson Jones et al, pose. None of you have a clue what has gone on in Gaza, the West Bank or Israel. Not a clue. If you did you would realize more Palestinians each and every minute of the day are tortured by Hamas, the PA and fellow Palestinians than any Israeli.

You would know that if you stopped pretending and posing.

The reality is terrorism didn't just suddenly happen because the IDF decided on their own in a vacuum to abuse Palestinians. Absolute bullshit. Israel has never acted ina  vacuum and your response and you can dance your way out of it all you want makes the ridiculous suggestion that Palestinian terrorism was and is simpy the result of IDF abuse Horse shit.

It is absolutely true, the IDF has at times used excessive and questionable force using your reference of assuming you can compare how the IDF acts as to what you think should be the standard for police in all nations. The fact is you have no clue how the IDF operates and why it has ended up doing what it does. Not a clue because you've never been to Gaza, you've never been to the West Bank, you have never been up against an enemy that uses  Palestinians as shields and agents of t error. Y ou've bever been given a uniform and a weapon and told, defend your people from in-coming terrorists against an enemy who is invisible. That enemy is invisible because Palestinians choose to allow themselves to be used for that cloack of invisibility. Not all Palestinians but sufficient numbers so that the IDF has no clue who it is fighting.

You don't grasp it. You don't get that enemy is dressed as an old woman or could be someone with crutches, in a wheel chair or in am ambulance. You don't grasp children carry bombs, weapons.

You haven't a damn clue that during the last weeks as civilians are whipped up like trained monkeys at the Gaza border, Hamas, Islamic Jihad and other terror cells use that as cover to shoot at IDF and try penetrate the border.

This is not a fantasy world where a country does sweet phack all as terrorists use their own civilians as cover to try shoot IDF border security and penetrate the border.

You have no clue what Gaza is. Read the horseshit. We have expert Hudson Jones claiming its an open air prison.

In fact it was Gamel Abnel Nasser who created it as an open air prison to imprison Palestinians not Israel. When Egypt withdrew, Palestinian terrorists chose to turn it into a new prison. I was phacking there. I helped build roads so that Palestinians came into Israel to work everyday. I was there when Israel sent in construction equipment and advisors and helped Palestinians build schools, mosques, apartments, where were you? Where was Hudson Jones?

Where were you when Hamas blew it all up and started lighting Palertinians on fire and pulling out their bowels and throwing them half dead all over the place to warn other Palestinians not to be friends with anyone in Israel..where were you?

Where were you? What makes you arm chair geniuses think you get it?

Palestinians choose their fate. They have had the choice and were given the choice to live peacefully as neighbours with Israel. They bloody well did for years until Paldestinians funded by Iran and Saudi Arabia and charities financed by Palestinians in Canada  and fake charities collecting money from genius leftists in Canada and elsewhere sent them money for weapons.

What the phack do you think Gaza is? Who do you think Hamas is? What do you think Hamas does every day to its people? Why are you still on this same bull shit script that Palestinians are victims of Israel? They are victims of their own inability to say enough is enough to the Arab League of Nations. Iran, Saudi Arabia, and terrorist fundamentalist Muslims.

Its a victim of its own choices and embrace of fundamentalist extremist Muslim religious ideology that can not ever recognize a Jew as an equal to a Muslim let alone having a nation.

Palestinian is a piece of sess pool of its own making. Itsintelligentsia left long ago. You want to blame Israel join the club. Before you could use Israel as the couched reference people simply blamed JEWZ. Now you can use the word ISRAEL instead of JEWZ and what you think the exercise in blaming JEWZ for the probkems of others has changed?

Never. It never changes.

Make no mistake, the IDF is not perfect. It operates in a world of violence and does things your bleeding heart world does not understand because you have no clue what goes on in Gaza or the West Bank and think you can play the usual holier then thou superior gentile with his civilized ways calling Israelis savages

Well hey why not just say Israelis put Palestinians in big boiling pots and run in circles around the pots screaming out oooga booga. Been there done that. I used to watch Jonhy Quest cartoons. Everyone but everyone other that the people you grew up with have bones in their noses and are savages. Got it Bwana Sahib.

Here is the thing. Israel is Jews. Its Jews who say to you never again...never again will you....any Muslim nation, any Christian nation, anyone like you posing as being in the position of being able to morally judge-can or will tell such Jews what they should do and how they should behave.

Israel could give a flying phack what you think. Act all morally righteous sitting in your country where your leader thinks he's sensitive putting ob black face and singing mammy to Africans as he did in India with that costume display and dancing. Yassuh Mistuh Justin yooze a rel fren of us, Yooz undahstan us Sahib Justin.

Save your sheltered standards,

There is a declared state of war against Israel going on.  Its being fundd by Iran and there are over 300 active terror cells operating in Gaza alone. Go find out their names.

In the next summer weeks, hundreds more Palestinian civilians will die. This is precisely what Hamas wants. It can have them splashed on its newspods and idiot gullible Westerners will pee pee and cluck cluck on cue about how bad JEWZ are and not stop for one phacking second to ask...what responsibility does hHamas, the PA, Iran, the Arab League, the terror cells and the Palestinian people have in this? Why is it only limited to focusing on IDF actions.

Why?

18 hours ago, Rue said:

And you know this brutality against Palestinians how? When did you witness it? You and Hudson Jones et al, pose. None of you have a clue what has gone on in Gaza, the West Bank or Israel. Not a clue. If you did you would realize more Palestinians each and every minute of the day are tortured by Hamas, the PA and fellow Palestinians than any Israeli.

Why is it only limited to focusing on IDF actions.

Why?

So the 60+ civilians who were killed just in the LATEST Israeli army massacre is just a rumor or children's story or false news created by anti-semetics??? I point out the word latest because in many many instances before many thousands of Palestinian civilians have been shot dead by IDF or defenseless women and children bombed to death by IDF. That is how we know it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that IDF is committing a genocide of some sort.

As for Hamas and Hezbolah and Islamic Jihad you mentioned are torturing or killing more palestinians than IDF,  you are NOT doing the IDF any favor by comparing them with well recognized and well acknowledged terrorist murderous organizations (so no reason to preach to the preacher as everyone knows and acknowledges this fact) and reaching the conclusions that since IDF kills less innocent women and children then IDF is the good guy!!!!!!. Israel is so called democracy (or at least recognized as one by its Western allies), it is expected better of them not to be at the same level as Hamas and Hezbolah. It is not good to compare Israeli actions to proven muderous organizations and therefy justifying their murderous actions. 

Read about my conversation with my Russian GF. She justified that Russians did not do evil by raping innocent defenseless German women after capture of Berlin by saying that Nazis did the same to innocent defenseless Russian women. Yes they were Nazis I said in response. It was expected of them but Russians proved that they are as bad as Nazis. Same with IDF and the terrorist organizations that you mentioned.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015