Israel's Discriminatory so-called Justice System

marcus

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Ah yes...yea olde "Won't somebody think of the children??"

Tell me....what would happen to you if you slapped an RCMP officer? 

Would you get a reward?

If you explained that the RCMP officer was on your door stoop...so hitting him was okay.....would that work in keeping you out of lock-up?

Be honest, now...

My grandmother actually did slap a police officer after he had pulled her over and was charged with assault.  It was thrown out of court.

The comparative sentences indicate a probable miscarriage of justice, but what I'm really interested in is your contention she deserved a harsh sentence because someone else lost a war.

12 minutes ago, TTM said:

My grandmother actually did slap a police officer after he had pulled her over and was charged with assault.  It was thrown out of court.

The comparative sentences indicate a probable miscarriage of justice, but what I'm really interested in is your contention she deserved a harsh sentence because someone else lost a war.

You're welcome to slap the cop that comes to your door. Report back with results.

4 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Ah yes...yea olde "Won't somebody think of the children??"

Tell me....what would happen to you if you slapped an RCMP officer? 

Would you get a reward?

If you explained that the RCMP officer was on your door stoop...so hitting him was okay.....would that work in keeping you out of lock-up?

Be honest, now...

No you'd get more time in prison for slapping an RCMP officer compared to an RCMP officer killing someone.  Disproportional punishments.

But then we will get ' you are free to ...'

42 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

No you'd get more time in prison for slapping an RCMP officer compared to an RCMP officer killing someone.  Disproportional punishments.

But then we will get ' you are free to ...'

Goodness knows you'd rather be told what to do. But, the reality is that you're free to NOT commit crimes.

39 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Goodness knows you'd rather be told what to do. But, the reality is that you're free to NOT commit crimes.

Correct, and murder is also a crime, that was the charge against the Israeli soldier. But the sentence was one month less than what you get for slapping a soldier. Hence the thread talking about disproportionate sentences for crimes. One set of rules for Israeli soldiers, and one set of rules for Palestinians.  Now, I am not disagreeing wiht you that people are not free to commit crimes. I am 100% with you on that, but that is not the question raised in the OP.

On 3/22/2018 at 9:56 AM, marcus said:

Most people already know of Israel's discriminatory treatment of Palestinians. This discrimination was highlighted very recently when the Palestinian teenager, Ahed Tamimi was taken in and sentenced for slapping an IDF soldier who wouldn't leave her property, especially after her cousin was shot in the head earlier in the day.

Here is a recent comparison:

29497743_10156809922599381_4810651431373

Elor Azaria - Israeli soldier convicted of killing a wounded Palestinian by shooting him in the head. He'll be out in May, having served 9 months.

Ahed Tamimi - Palestinian teenager arrested after slapping a heavily-armed Israeli soldier in her backyard, soon after her cousin is shot in the head by Israeli soldiers. She's getting 8 months.

Justice served.

More on Ahed Tamimi's sentencing:

Link

Israel will always be treated as a pampered pouch in the world and be free to do whatever they please. The USA, Canada and Britain will never say anything negative about Israel. Why? Because the last I heard was that Israel owns those countries. When was the last time you heard an American, Canadian or a British politician ever criticize or condemn Israel for anything that they say or do? If a politician from one of those countries did criticize Israel for anything, well there goes their political careers down the drain. Israel must always be seen as the good guy, and the rest of the world as bad. My personal opinion of course. :)

4 hours ago, taxme said:

Israel will always be treated as a pampered pouch in the world and be free to do whatever they please. The USA, Canada and Britain will never say anything negative about Israel. Why? Because the last I heard was that Israel owns those countries. When was the last time you heard an American, Canadian or a British politician ever criticize or condemn Israel for anything that they say or do? If a politician from one of those countries did criticize Israel for anything, well there goes their political careers down the drain. Israel must always be seen as the good guy, and the rest of the world as bad. My personal opinion of course. :)

The sun must have risen from the west this morning because I seem to agree with something that taxme says. Well at least partly. Yes there are very strong jewish lobby groups in the US and Europe and rumor has it that a US president cannot be elected without their support (of course this is a rumor only otherwise idiots like Carter and Obama would not have been elected right?).

Now as I am unbiased i also look at the Israeli point of view. They won the war. They built and defended their country so of course they enjoy more rights in their own land for which their fathers fought and some died and there is no doubt in my mind the Jewish minorities in arab/muslim countries are being treated worse than Palestinian minorities in Israel. What am I saying even arabs and muslim majority are treated worse by their own governments than Israelis treat Palestinians!!!!

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

11 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

You're welcome to slap the cop that comes to your door. Report back with results.

Answered ... similar case, was dismissed.  Unless your contention is that there is something fundamentally different between slapping a cop at your house vs your car, which is an interesting concept.

11 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

As for justice and starting wars...ask the average German woman at the end of WW2 if she deserved the treatment she got. Where's the justice?

(pause to wring hands)

If you can provide a similar case, I'd ask, but then again she'd likely be dead of old age by now.  And when she says no, it wasn't fair that she got thrown in jail for slapping a soldier for as long as a soldier got for unlawfully killing a German, the point of this exercise would be what exactly?

7 hours ago, blackbird said:

I see there are a couple die-hard anti-Semites on this thread with the usual propaganda.  Waste of time.

Blah-blah. Everybody is suppose to be anti Jewish when they dare to question or challenge anything that has to do with Israel or Judaism. Why is that, BB? Since when did questioning or challenging any person or group makes them out to be something anti whatever? I need you to explain this one to me. And just where am I spreading propaganda here? How is asking a question somehow considered promoting propaganda? 

On ‎26‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 6:28 AM, DogOnPorch said:

The Arabs are also free to discuss terms. But coming to terms with the Israelis isn't Islam's goal.

It is interesting how the shift from German to Zionist has in no way changed the Nazi propaganda or the refusal to look at anything but the interestsof the Master Race, which ever it may be..

8 hours ago, taxme said:

Blah-blah. Everybody is suppose to be anti Jewish when they dare to question or challenge anything that has to do with Israel or Judaism. Why is that, BB? Since when did questioning or challenging any person or group makes them out to be something anti whatever? I need you to explain this one to me. And just where am I spreading propaganda here? How is asking a question somehow considered promoting propaganda? 

When you start spewing about "globalist Zionist bankers", that's a pretty good sign of where your heart's at

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, TTM said:

If you can provide a similar case, I'd ask, but then again she'd likely be dead of old age by now.  And when she says no, it wasn't fair that she got thrown in jail for slapping a soldier for as long as a soldier got for unlawfully killing a German, the point of this exercise would be what exactly?

I seriously doubt you know or understand HOW the Arab-Israeli conflict started...or even WHEN.

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

I seriously doubt you know or understand HOW the Arab-Israeli conflict started...or even WHEN.

The current Israeli-Arab conflict started with the creation of modern Israel. Without an Israel, there is no Israel-Arab conflict.  That might be better described as a Jewish-Arab conflict.

How it was started was Jews said 'This is Israel'.  Some did not like that notion, and started the war.

You are welcome.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

It all started when the Jews stole the land that the Jews are living on now from the Palestinians. Thus, there ends your lesson for today.  :D 

5 hours ago, TTM said:

When you start spewing about "globalist Zionist bankers", that's a pretty good sign of where your heart's at

There are plenty of people and groups out there who believe that what I am suppose to be "spewing" here about globalist zionist banksters is true. So, who should one believe? You tell me? 

8 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Are you going to bring this back around to fairness in the sentencing any time soon?  You may have a point in there somewhere, but all I see is non sequiturs 

3 hours ago, taxme said:

There are plenty of people and groups out there who believe that what I am suppose to be "spewing" here about globalist zionist banksters is true. So, who should one believe? You tell me? 

A good rule of thumb is not to listen to the ones with shaved heads and bent-arm cross tattoos.  Or wearing sheets and pointy belaclavas

16 hours ago, taxme said:

It all started when the Jews stole the land that the Jews are living on now from the Palestinians. Thus, there ends your lesson for today.  :D 

Zionists didn't steal the land. They bought it.

19 hours ago, GostHacked said:

The current Israeli-Arab conflict started with the creation of modern Israel. Without an Israel, there is no Israel-Arab conflict.  That might be better described as a Jewish-Arab conflict.

How it was started was Jews said 'This is Israel'.  Some did not like that notion, and started the war.

You are welcome.

Incorrect.

13 hours ago, TTM said:

Are you going to bring this back around to fairness in the sentencing any time soon?  You may have a point in there somewhere, but all I see is non sequiturs 

I didn't think you had a clue.

As for fairness and war. Start a war then lose, you get EVERYTHING you deserve.