The Russia/USA Game

Perhaps war with Russia is the globalist ploy to depopulate the earth since the handwriting is on the wall. There are too many people and not enough resources to go around. The billionaires have been busily building their lavishly supplied underground bunkers and compounds in recent years, particularly in New Zealand, which is thought to be one of the safer locales in the event of nuclear war. It’s doubtful the billionaire globalists would go to that extent unless they knew something was on the horizon.:ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2018 at 2:39 PM, Thinkinoutsidethebox said:

Imagine, being a person with access to everything you could ever want today only to cause a nuclear winter and live in a hole in the ground for the next few generations. 

Yes, it's more conspiracy nonsense.  The billionaires of the world have accumulated wealth so that they can destroy it and hide in the ground.

If you have a ridiculous idea, then post it and people will pay attention.

On 3/17/2018 at 2:23 PM, Cum Laude said:

Perhaps war with Russia is the globalist ploy to depopulate the earth since the handwriting is on the wall. There are too many people and not enough resources to go around. The billionaires have been busily building their lavishly supplied underground bunkers and compounds in recent years, particularly in New Zealand, which is thought to be one of the safer locales in the event of nuclear war. It’s doubtful the billionaire globalists would go to that extent unless they knew something was on the horizon.:ph34r:

Now some here would call that just conspiracy nonsense. Get ready for it. But hey, you never know. G. Soros is a prime example of what screwballs with billions of dollars to play with are able to do with those billions. It may not come to nuclear war but it could come in some other form like chemical warfare or adding food poisoning additives into our foods. Lots of possibilities. If they want to depopulate the earth then maybe start with the third world. They are just about 80% of world population. They are the ones that are destroying the earth with their population explosion. Whatever something needs to be done about world population. 

Edited by taxme

12 hours ago, papokarlo said:

hi)

The globalist corporate American neo-con warmongers always need a bogeyman to keep the military industry up and running. Plus the banksters can make trillions from it. It is all just more bull chit again and it does appear as though America wants to start up the cold war against Russia again. I am pretty sure that the Russians had nothing to do with the poisoning of those two Russians but I am pretty sure that they were poisoned by the British government. Conspiracy maybe? OH NO. Conspiracies are not suppose to exist. And with the help of the corporate owned MSM they can get away with and keep pushing this fake and phony lie that the Russians were involved. What reason would the Russians want to try and kill these two? They were nobody's. Besides ex spies have been poisoned over and over somewhere and there is never a fuss over it. The West wnats war with Russia and if they keep up with this nonsense they may just get it. And of course we all should know by now who will pay for this war? We the people. The elites never suffer, they only profit from it. Wake up and smell the coffee people, it's all just more globalist bull chit. Global research is a great website for getting the other side of the story. Sorry for some here but it is not a Nazi website although some will try to make it appear so. Some people's kids. They never seem to want to learn anything or grow up. Just my opinion of course. Works for me. :D

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yes, it's more conspiracy nonsense.  The billionaires of the world have accumulated wealth so that they can destroy it and hide in the ground.

Yup, everything is ridiculous to some people but yet some of that so-called ridiculousness may just be true. But how are you going to know or find out if it is ridiculous or not if you have a closed mind and are only to willing to read and listen to one side of the story and not read and listen to the other side of the story? The world is full of one sided story people and it is those people who are the problem never the solution. They refuse to believe that there is another side to the story. That is enough common sense and logic for now. :D 

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:34 PM, taxme said:

Yup, everything is ridiculous to some people but yet some of that so-called ridiculousness may just be true. But how are you going to know or find out if it is ridiculous or not if you have a closed mind and are only to willing to read and listen to one side of the story and not read and listen to the other side of the story? The world is full of one sided story people and it is those people who are the problem never the solution. They refuse to believe that there is another side to the story. That is enough common sense and logic for now. :D 

True. Some people like Hardner think CNN, the Toronto Star and CBC, among others are the only beacons of truth. Sad, in my opinion, and that's why the brainwashed masses are easy prey.

• Thanks 1

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:35 AM, Michael Hardner said:

Well, Mr. Hardner, as far as the wealthy elite is concerned, they would love to bring us all down to the level of destitute poverty for then we would be far easier to control and would be far less likely to compete with them for power or resources. Those that are in these positions are there because they or their forefathers were able to eliminate their competition and establish monopolies in the fields that they controlled. What they fear, is that enough of us might wake up and realize how greedy they are, how much they have manipulated the systems, and that we might even try to level the playing fields to allow for competition in their enterprises. They do not tolerate this mentality and will do anything they can to neutralize us all. But you are free to believe what you've been programmed to believe. I choose to look at the world from multiple viewpoints. CNN and CBC provide an extremely narrow view, and quite frankly, much doctored "news".

You mean something like in the TV show Jericho that was on in 2006? Yeah, sure that makes sense.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0805663/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

There are other ways to fight the proletariat than blowing them up. Their corporations wouldn't function without them. Oh, and with money gone, how can they still be billionaires? Geeze. They've already got the world by the balls, why cut off the balls? Excuse my vulgar metaphor.

6 hours ago, GostHacked said:

I also don't think the Russians are this sloppy if they wanted to take someone out. Putin knows wtf he is doing.

Putin is this arrogant and he likes letting everyone know it was him. That's why they used a nerve agent. If all he wanted was to kill the guy all he needed was a 22 bullet in the ear or a quiet strangle in the night. Very easy to do. No, this was sending a message from the guy with the world's worst case of small man syndrome.

5 hours ago, Cum Laude said:

Well, Mr. Hardner, as far as the wealthy elite is concerned, they would love to bring us all down to the level of destitute poverty for then we would be far easier to control and would be far less likely to compete with them for power or resources. 

I don't know about you, but if I had a 25,000 room mansion overlooking the sea I don't think I would want to trade that for a hole in the ground hiding from radioactive waste and eating freeze dried food. And that presumes the rich guy would know in advance when the war kicks off so he could run down into his hole and close up. Most likely he'd just die along with the rest of us.

So the idea is beyond stupid. It's brainless and idiotic.

On 4/7/2018 at 5:24 PM, Argus said:

Putin is this arrogant and he likes letting everyone know it was him. That's why they used a nerve agent. If all he wanted was to kill the guy all he needed was a 22 bullet in the ear or a quiet strangle in the night. Very easy to do. No, this was sending a message from the guy with the world's worst case of small man syndrome.

If he was a Russian agent why is the west so worked up? It seems to me they were doing us a favor... 

It appears he's retired so what was the point?

And nobody has a clue if Russia was even behind this in the first place.

On 3/20/2018 at 11:39 AM, Thinkinoutsidethebox said:

Imagine, being a person with access to everything you could ever want today only to cause a nuclear winter and live in a hole in the ground for the next few generations. 

Makes sense to me...

I'd better get out on my Harley while I still can.

On 4/7/2018 at 11:51 AM, Cum Laude said:

Well, Mr. Hardner, as far as the wealthy elite is concerned, they would love to bring us all down to the level of destitute poverty for then we would be far easier to control and would be far less likely to compete with them for power or resources. Those that are in these positions are there because they or their forefathers were able to eliminate their competition and establish monopolies in the fields that they controlled. What they fear, is that enough of us might wake up and realize how greedy they are, how much they have manipulated the systems, and that we might even try to level the playing fields to allow for competition in their enterprises. They do not tolerate this mentality and will do anything they can to neutralize us all. But you are free to believe what you've been programmed to believe. I choose to look at the world from multiple viewpoints. CNN and CBC provide an extremely narrow view, and quite frankly, much doctored "news".

It seems true greed has no boundary, the more money and/or power you have the more you want.

18 hours ago, Thinkinoutsidethebox said:

uIf he was a Russian agent why is the west so worked up? It seems to me they were doing us a favor... 

He was OUR agent in Russia. That's why the British traded one of the Russians spies for him.

It appears he's retired so what was the point?

That Putin is an arrogant megalomaniac and wants everyone to know not to mess with him.

And nobody has a clue if Russia was even behind this in the first place.

Yeah, you can buy Soviet nerve agents in practically every corner store. 

Edited by Argus

3 hours ago, Argus said:

He was OUR agent in Russia. That's why the British traded one of the Russians spies for him.

I think he was called a double agent. So who really knows where his loyalties lied.

3 hours ago, Argus said:

That Putin is an arrogant megalomaniac and wants everyone to know not to mess with him.

I would not mess with Putin. Trump would be easier to mess with.

3 hours ago, Argus said:

Well, if that ain't hyperbole, I don't know what is!

15 hours ago, Argus said:

I don't get that, "Russian" spy, doesn't mean he was a Russian spying on the English? Plus rumor has it he was a double agent so technically they were doing everyone a favor. 

So they played right into his hands by overdramatizing the incedent, makes sense :huh:

I bet you'd be surprised how easy it is to get this stuff, if there's a potential for profit... 

How do you think they got the sample for proof it was Russian? I doubt Putin just gave it to them. 

2 hours ago, Thinkinoutsidethebox said:

I don't get that, "Russian" spy, doesn't mean he was a Russian spying on the English? Plus rumor has it he was a double agent so technically they were doing everyone a favor. 

If he wasn't a British spy they would not have traded for his release.

So they played right into his hands by overdramatizing the incedent, makes sense :huh:

So they should have just ignored that there was a nerve agent used that could be hanging around on surfaces somewhere? Is that your suggestion?

I bet you'd be surprised how easy it is to get this stuff, if there's a potential for profit... 

Yes, that's why it's been used approximately NEVER for a murder or assassination in all of history.

Russia is a criminal regime and it's president is a cold-blooded killer without a soul.

Edited by Argus

55 minutes ago, Argus said:

If he wasn't a British spy they would not have traded for his release.

Everybody calls him a Russian spy... 

So they should have just ignored that there was a nerve agent used that could be hanging around on surfaces somewhere? Is that your suggestion?

Nope, clean it up, figure out what actually happened before making it an international incident... If Putin was looking for a whole lot of drama he got exactly what he wanted. The west now looks like a bunch of melodramatic, incompetent idiots. 

Yes, that's why it's been used approximately NEVER for a murder or assassination in all of history.

I have no idea and neither do you I assume. 

Russia is a criminal regime and it's president is a cold-blooded killer without a soul.

Hey, it's entirely possible. I bet the Russian population is as good or bad as any other. As far as Putin and company, they may have  ligitimate reasons for their actions, then again, maybe not... 

Are they worse than the US?