Doug Ford - leader of Ontario PCs

3 hours ago, ?Impact said:

Even if you try and excuse his drug dealing past as youthful errors (he stopped when he was 22), you can't ignore the way he used his radio pulpit to bully and destroy other people with lies (just like Trump). He is a bad person - period. The one difference between him and his late brother is at least Rob was somewhat genuine despite his flaws.

I never listened to his radio show. I don't have any information on what he said, who he bullied, or whether any of it was justified. He's not a guy I would choose to spend any time with and wasn't a guy I supported. But  I know the Wynne government has been a disaster for Ontario and I want them gone. 

Edited by Argus

2 hours ago, GostHacked said:

How the hell do these corrupt idiots keep getting into positions of power?

People like betsy and Argus choose to ignore facts to support their partisan ways.

9 minutes ago, Argus said:

But  I know the Wynne government has been a disaster for Ontario and I want them gone. 

Then vote for someone else. I think the last time I voted Liberal in an Ontario election was the early 80`s

1 hour ago, ?Impact said:

People like betsy and Argus choose to ignore facts to support their partisan ways.

Then vote for someone else. I think the last time I voted Liberal in an Ontario election was the early 80`s

And yet you are by far and away the most fanatic, zealous defender of each and every single Liberal policy and action on this web site.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

It seems moral decency is irrelevant to them. 

Yes, because the Ontario Liberals embody moral decency. :lol:

It's all fine for you to turn your nose up at DoFo. But if Wynne plays the deplorables card, they will lose. 

If DoFo sticks to Patrick Brown's platform, they have an excellent shot at winning. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ?Impact said:

The last time I voted for a mainstream party in Ontario, it was the Mike Harris Progressive Conservatives. If Elliott (or Mulroney or Allen whoever she is) won then I would have spent some time considering the party because I do want to get rid of the Liberals. With Ford winning however they will not get my consideration.

You were voting liberal no matter who won, at least be truthful about it.

1 hour ago, Boges said:

Yes, because the Ontario Liberals embody moral decency. :lol:

It's all fine for you to turn your nose up at DoFo. But if Wynne plays the deplorables card, they will lose. 

If DoFo sticks to Patrick Brown's platform, they have an excellent shot at winning. 

I think if I were from Ontario, I'd vote for Andrea Horwath. I can't see how anybody could justify voting for Doug Ford after the fiasco of attacking the  police and the Star for speaking the truth about his crackhead brother, and then enabling him until he died. But deplorables do what deplorables do.

19 hours ago, Argus said:

You mean Wynne or Ford?

Both.  I cannot trust Ford, as he was most likely involved in that botched drug deal that got his brother caught up in. I recall someone died there.  Now he may be different from his brother , which I sure hope he is,  but I really doubt he is any better.

And Wynne has been dragging this province down for some time, and I am not sure how much lower it can get.

2 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Both.  I cannot trust Ford, as he was most likely involved in that botched drug deal that got his brother caught up in. I recall someone died there.  Now he may be different from his brother , which I sure hope he is,  but I really doubt he is any better.

And Wynne has been dragging this province down for some time, and I am not sure how much lower it can get.

Fake news. And  for people to say they will not vote con because of ford, never had any intentions of voting con. Quit lying.

8 minutes ago, PIK said:

Fake news. And  for people to say they will not vote con because of ford, never had any intentions of voting con. Quit lying.

What a bunch of complete and utter bullcrap. I have voted PC more recently than any other mainstream party, and want change in Ontario. I will not vote for Ford however because of his scumbag past. Anyone that doesn't recognize that is willfully blind.

9 minutes ago, PIK said:

What am I lying about? I would not vote PC anyways, nor would I vote Liberal, nor will I vote for the NDP.  But when you put someone like Ford to go against Wynne, we are in a real state of trouble.  This is part of the problem. We don't get to choose the leader of the party, we elect the party, they select the leader.

• Like 1

Oh no  Ford is in.....well, IF the GTA voters, vote for him than its on their heads and one would think they had enough with the bro. being a laughing stock of the world.  Doug says he go to the border and say we r open for business.... wasn't he in the drug trade in the past?  IF liberals who don't like what Wynn could switch over to the NDP,  maybe we could get a minority or majority NDP. Doug also says he going to do this and do that and he better say HOW and how much its going to cost and when he comes to the debt...he seems the kind of leader that would hit working class pocket  hard.

53 minutes ago, PIK said:

I know that's your go-to response whenever you are faced with facts you don't like. You even said that when the Star reported on the video and called them liars, and you turned out to be completely wrong and didn't even have the balls to admit it. The reality is Price said Anthony Smith was murdered because of the video. It's not a stretch to suspect that the Fords might have been involved.

2 hours ago, Topaz said:

Oh no  Ford is in.....well, IF the GTA voters, vote for him than its on their heads and one would think they had enough with the bro. being a laughing stock of the world.  Doug says he go to the border and say we r open for business.... wasn't he in the drug trade in the past?  IF liberals who don't like what Wynn could switch over to the NDP,  maybe we could get a minority or majority NDP. Doug also says he going to do this and do that and he better say HOW and how much its going to cost and when he comes to the debt...he seems the kind of leader that would hit working class pocket  hard.

The drug trade, ya selling hash to friends in the 80's If that is all you have topaz keep it to yourself. I see today the city of TO has a debt problem, I wonder why. Anything is better than wynne.

22 hours ago, ?Impact said:

No, I rarely defend their actions. I simply point out how outrageous the claims from others are.

Suuure. You're the only guy on the internet who thinks Trudeau's trip to India was a roaring success.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

I know that's your go-to response whenever you are faced with facts you don't like. You even said that when the Star reported on the video and called them liars, and you turned out to be completely wrong and didn't even have the balls to admit it. The reality is Price said Anthony Smith was murdered because of the video. It's not a stretch to suspect that the Fords might have been involved.

Show me the evidence. This is no different than the guy that tried to pump fake news about harper and bush importing drugs.The clintons had people knock off and you were probably clinton supporters.

4 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Yes, Rob Ford's right-hand man Price told police that Anthony Smith was murdered for creating the cell phone video of Rob Ford.

He might have been killed for creating the video. Who knows? As I recall the video there were a number of people in it, and like him, they were probably involved in the drug world and probably didn't appreciate being shown on TV smoking crack. Does this guy say the Fords gave the order to kill him? Not that I ever heard.

25 minutes ago, Argus said:

He might have been killed for creating the video. Who knows? As I recall the video there were a number of people in it, and like him, they were probably involved in the drug world and probably didn't appreciate being shown on TV smoking crack. Does this guy say the Fords gave the order to kill him? Not that I ever heard.

He didn't say the Fords were responsible. He said he was killed because of it. That doesn't mean the Fords weren't responsible. You'd think that would be something you'd want to be sure about before voting for him though.

http://o.canada.com/news/national/anthony-smith-may-have-been-killed-because-of-rob-ford-crack-video-documents

31 minutes ago, PIK said:

Show me the evidence. This is no different than the guy that tried to pump fake news about harper and bush importing drugs.The clintons had people knock off and you were probably clinton supporters.

You've been calling Hillary Clinton a murderer for years, even though that story was completely debunked. You'd think this much more suspicious story would pique your interest, especially after you went to bat for them by calling the crack video a fake and then wound up having them make a fool of you when it turned out to be real.