South Africa to expel Whites from farms

Argus

On 3/12/2018 at 8:58 PM, SpankyMcFarland said:

Let’s not panic yet. This may not be nearly as bad as it sounds. South Africa has had its share of scares before and still survives. 

It must be bad if one is getting murdered or may have to face being murdered one day. 

I heard that Australia is about to give white South Africans fast track visas into that country. Will Canada do the same? I doubt it. I believe that those white South Africans will have a tough time trying to get into and pass the immigration door of Canada. Personally, I believe that the reason for that will be because of their skin color. Just saying. 

On 3/14/2018 at 7:43 PM, jbg said:

Your post is at best a half-truth and at worst a lie. Most of the 6,000,000 were killed by EInsatzgrupen (mobile killing squads), overwork, disease, cold and heat. They were placed in the camps to die. The fact that most didn't die of gas, the most vivid method of killing, is of no importance.

Australia just recently is going to allow fast track visas into that country to those white South Africans seeking safety from being murdered. I wonder what Canada will do for those white South Africans? I say that they will not be welcomed in Canada. Why? I believe it will be because of the color of their skin that will keep them from immigrating to Canada. Hey, you never know. 

On 3/6/2018 at 8:14 PM, H10 said:

So if someone stole your house or car you'd be fine with them keeping it?

I understand that Australia is about to give white South Africans fast track visas into that country because of the necessity to do so. Will Canada do the same? I don't think so. Why? Because it may have something to do with their skin color. Our politically correct puppet on a string politicians do not want any more British or European immigration into Canada. They prefer the ones that come from those third world countries instead. It is quite obvious to see when one looks at the amount of who and where most of Canada's new immigrants are coming from. 

So tell me. Would you like to see Canada take in as many white South Africans as we can to help save those people from being possibly murdered? 

7 hours ago, taxme said:

But you are still avoiding the question. Why did the Germans want to get rid if the Jews? There must have been a reason for them to want to go after the Jews, uhmm?  Over. 

But the point is why is the CBC purposely avoiding the truth about the murders of whites in SA? This is serious chit. To be blunt, the blacks are going to need the aid of the white people that they are killing in order to solve their water problems. The leaders are not worried about water. They will get all the water they need with no problems. Screw the people. Those leaders will be more interested in control and power and go after their tribal enemies. That is how I see things going on in SA now.

You had better believe that the CBC is bias and is racist towards white people. They are always on the lookout for any white person who may say or do anything that appears to be racist. Anytime they can attack or mock white people they will. My opinion. 

I don't claim to be an expert on the reasons why.  You can read some of it on this link if you wish.

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007167

Antisemitism in History: Nazi Antisemitism

Within the context of the economic depression of the 1930s and using not only racist but also older social, economic, and religious imagery, the Nazi party gained popularity and, after seizing power, legitimacy, in part by presenting "Jews" as the source for a variety of political, social, economic, and ethical problems facing the German people.

Inspired by Adolf Hitler's theories of racial struggle and the "intent" of the Jews to survive and expand at the expense of Germans, the Nazis, as a governing party from 1933-1938, ordered anti-Jewish boycotts, staged book burnings, and enacted anti-Jewish legislation. In 1935, the Nuremberg Laws defined Jews by race and mandated the total separation of "Aryans" and "non-Aryans." On November 9, 1938, the Nazis destroyed synagogues and the shop windows of Jewish-owned stores throughout Germany and Austria (Kristallnacht). These measures aimed at both legal and social segregation of Jews from Germans and Austrians.

Kristallnacht, the initiation of World War II in 1939, and the invasion of the Soviet Union in 1941 marked the transition to the era of destruction, in which genocide would become the key focus of Nazi antisemitism. To justify the murder of the Jews both to the perpetrators and to bystanders in Germany and Europe, the Nazis used not only racist arguments but also arguments derived from older negative stereotypes, including Jews as communist subversives, as war profiteers and hoarders, and as a danger to internal security because of their inherent disloyalty and opposition to Germany.     Unquote

17 hours ago, blackbird said:

I don't claim to be an expert on the reasons why.  You can read some of it on this link if you wish.

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007167

Antisemitism in History: Nazi Antisemitism

Within the context of the economic depression of the 1930s and using not only racist but also older social, economic, and religious imagery, the Nazi party gained popularity and, after seizing power, legitimacy, in part by presenting "Jews" as the source for a variety of political, social, economic, and ethical problems facing the German people.

Inspired by Adolf Hitler's theories of racial struggle and the "intent" of the Jews to survive and expand at the expense of Germans, the Nazis, as a governing party from 1933-1938, ordered anti-Jewish boycotts, staged book burnings, and enacted anti-Jewish legislation. In 1935, the Nuremberg Laws defined Jews by race and mandated the total separation of "Aryans" and "non-Aryans." On November 9, 1938, the Nazis destroyed synagogues and the shop windows of Jewish-owned stores throughout Germany and Austria (Kristallnacht). These measures aimed at both legal and social segregation of Jews from Germans and Austrians.

Kristallnacht, the initiation of World War II in 1939, and the invasion of the Soviet Union in 1941 marked the transition to the era of destruction, in which genocide would become the key focus of Nazi antisemitism. To justify the murder of the Jews both to the perpetrators and to bystanders in Germany and Europe, the Nazis used not only racist arguments but also arguments derived from older negative stereotypes, including Jews as communist subversives, as war profiteers and hoarders, and as a danger to internal security because of their inherent disloyalty and opposition to Germany.     Unquote

The Germans realized that there was a Jewish problem for them and decided to react to try and solve that problem. You would probably do the same also to whomever may be trying to cause problems for you. It's human nature that we all must fight to survive and protect what is ours or else just lay low and let your neighbor run roughshod over and conquer you. A weak and cowardly position to take. History tells us and is well known that Jews in the past have been kicked out of many countries. The Jews must have been doing something naughty and not nice to piss off a country and it's people enough that they had to expel them from their lands. What more can I say. 

On 3/16/2018 at 5:45 PM, taxme said:

I understand that Australia is about to give white South Africans fast track visas into that country because of the necessity to do so. Will Canada do the same? I don't think so. Why? Because it may have something to do with their skin color. Our politically correct puppet on a string politicians do not want any more British or European immigration into Canada. They prefer the ones that come from those third world countries instead. It is quite obvious to see when one looks at the amount of who and where most of Canada's new immigrants are coming from. 

So tell me. Would you like to see Canada take in as many white South Africans as we can to help save those people from being possibly murdered? 

Well the PM has not supported Dutton on it, and Dutton is generally viewed by most Australians as a racist buffoon who will likely succeed the current prime minister and quickly be voted out.  In speaking with Australians they tell me this is what the Aussies call "branch staking" a process in Australia where politicians try to let in and legalize a large number of foreigners to vote in their favor so they can try to win, as Dutton is from the Liberal party and has it has a history of doing this.  They say most white south Africans are very much Liberal voters so they want them in to bolster their falling numbers as they are projected to lose the next election.  Sympathy in Australia for a rich group of foreigners who stole land from African natives who are quiet poor given Australia's own history, is very low.  The general view is that they are getting what they deserve for apartheid and colonialism and all the mass murders like in Sharpesville.  The other thing he told me is that working class Australians would rather not bring in a group of white, wealthy, educated people who speak good English to compete against them for jobs.They also point out the errible record Dutton has and his statement on economic migrants and blocking the Rohinga, real refugees from coming to Australia.  Many feel it is a step backwards to the racist white australia policy.  However, I personally do not care what Australia does.  I view it as a good thing because it will relieve the pressure from SA and allow the white population there an out to leave and make it easier to take the land back because you do not have  a large population who cannot leave and will fight you.

Well most of those farmers are Dutch.  Our immigration system is non-racial.  The white south africans who can come here, already did.  They just in general do not have the money to come here.  If we are taking in people based on who is murdered most, we'd have to take in people from Rohinga, Darfur, Sudan, Congo, Central America (with the highest murder rate in the world) and much more black south Africans than white farmers.  Black male young south africans are 3 times more likely to be murdered than a farm worker or farmer.  Further there is no breakdown by race of the farm murder victims.  Additionally, data suggest the farm murder rate in SA for white farmers is just .2 per 100k people, which makes it 10 times lower than the average in Canada, so they will leave a relatively safe place for a more dangerous place.  Additionally, this is why Afriforum declined to take Australia's offer.  They are not interested in leaving 10000 ha farms and 3 servants to come to canada an work a small 100 or 50 or 25 acre lot and have to do all the work themselves and be indebted until death.  White South Africans have an unbelievable sweet deal, free land stolen from Africans, near free labor with no minimum wage, who would leave that to have to pay for land and labor in Canada?

I do not think white south african boers would integrate well into our society, mainly due to their extreme conservativism and racist views.  Australia is a better place for them, and our climate is very different.

20 hours ago, taxme said:

The Germans realized that there was a Jewish problem for them and decided to react to try and solve that problem. You would probably do the same also to whomever may be trying to cause problems for you. It's human nature that we all must fight to survive and protect what is ours or else just lay low and let your neighbor run roughshod over and conquer you. A weak and cowardly position to take. History tells us and is well known that Jews in the past have been kicked out of many countries. The Jews must have been doing something naughty and not nice to piss off a country and it's people enough that they had to expel them from their lands. What more can I say. 

Just breathtaking.

58 minutes ago, jbg said:

Just breathtaking.

The Israelis realized that there was a Muslim Arab problem for them and decided to react to try and solve that problem. You would probably do the same also to whomever may be trying to cause problems for you. It's human nature that we all must fight to survive and protect what is ours or else just lay low and let your neighbor run roughshod over and conquer you. A weak and cowardly position to take.

Edited by marcus

59 minutes ago, jbg said:

Just breathtaking.

Just FYI - these folks are happy to stand with the Jews when it's useful (eg. arguing against other types of immigrants such as Muslims) but they use other races & religions as a tool and are really only loyal to their religion and skin colour - not humanity.

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:02 PM, taxme said:

The Jews must have been doing something naughty and not nice to piss off a country and it's people enough that they had to expel them from their lands. What more can I say. 

Kind of like you must have done something naughty to piss off almost every other poster on this site so its people  want to expel you?

Edited by Argus