South Africa to expel Whites from farms

Argus

34 minutes ago, taxme said:

...What say you? 

All is fair in love, war, and politics.

The liberal extremists never learned that playing to Trump's style of aggressive attacks gives him the advantage...plays his style of game....that he won.

South Africa would surely be a s***hole to Trump !

8 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

All is fair in love, war, and politics.

The liberal extremists never learned that playing to Trump's style of aggressive attacks gives him the advantage...plays his style of game....that he won.

South Africa would surely be a s***hole to Trump !

It all just shows that the lying liberal MSM are desperate and have lost the battle and think that attacking Trump's family will give them some extra points. Never have I ever seen such losers as those in the MSM. They truly are nothing more than a bunch of actors and activists starring in their own movie called "Let's Get Trump". Hey, who knows, maybe Hollyweird will give them an award if they call what they report a movie. Hey, you never know. 

I think that to many people SA is a chit hole. I am pretty sure that Trump still thinks that America has become and still is a chit hole. Hopefully, Trump can clean out that toilet of chit heads and flush them down into the sewer where they all belong. 

Edited by taxme

19 hours ago, taxme said:

One story went that the bodies of most of the Jews were made into soap and lamp shades. Are you serious enough to believe that this was true? According to Hitler he believed that the Jews were an enemy to Germany and to the German people. Hitler would know better than you and me on that one because you and me were not there at the time or were you? 

As the true story goes there was no gas chambers other than the ones that were used to destroy the dead or their clothes from the diseases that ravaged the camp. Do a little more reading and research before you speak. Google it for yourself. Any historical event needs and should be questioned. How would you or I know what is true or not if we did not question and even deny that something took place? Are you just willing to take what you get from one side of the story and go with it without first checking out what the other side of the story has to say? That is dumb for sure. 

Indeed Stalinist Russia did murder millions of gentiles and Jewish Russians. But the Jews always seem to want to only focus on the Nazi's. We see this over and over again nightly on TV stories about Hitler and Nazi's and more Hitler and Nazis's. They need to give it up or do they want to give it up? It is my opinion the the Jews appear to fear nazism more than they fear communism. Why is that? 

You are no expert on what took place during the war and the holocaust and neither am I an expert. We do our reading and research and we come up with what we think to be the true and real facts. So far the stories that I have read on the internet appear to be true and factual. What more can I say except that I will say no more because I am going to be told that I am off topic and rightly so. I will not be replying to you anymore on this subject. Bye-bye. 

Why would they gas a dead body?

3 hours ago, taxme said:

If someone were able to lift up my house and steal it away(good luck with that)or steal my car I would call the police. What would you do? 

What if the police refused to arrest the perpetrator.  They knew where he was and who he was, they just refused to do anything.  And the courts as well refused to do anything.

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Africa was a huge continent and the whites took land that was not being used by anyone just like most of the new immigrants of today from the third world that are taking land away from the white people that was once white property. White people are not being compensated for that land that is being taken from them. These immigrants are pretty much kicking the white people off the lands that they once owned by taking up all the land around them and where most white people do not feel comfortable being around them. Would you yourself feel comfortable and stay in a community where all the people moving into your neighborhood were all non-white and stay when all other whites around you were moving away? I don't think that the blacks at the time of the Boers arrival were living in homes like the Boers were building and living in or anywhere near what you and I are living in today. 

I think you are trying to refer to the 1600s or 1700s.  While it is true that Africans did not use every square inch of the continent, that didn't mean they did not own it.  No one is using most the area in Canada today, I haven't been in my own back yard in months, no one is using it, no one lives in our national parks and most of our country is uninhabited land.  I haven't been to my vacation home up north in 4 years, no one is using it.  Should someone be allowed to steal my back yard and vacation home?  Neither the Boers nor the Africans were living in houses like we did, in fact, most people in Canada in the 1700s were living in mud huts.  Come to think of it, I've seen the kind of houses the Persian immigrants are building, some of them are far more big than any white person I seen live in, should they get to steal our land because they have bigger houses than we do because 5 families live in 1 house in their culture?  Immigrants are driving high real estate prices along with foreign investors.

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Besides, you and I have no real idea as to what really took place in those days when the the Boers went to SA. We can only go by what some historians and the so-called media tell us took place. How do we really know as to whether the SA blacks were or were not in some way compensated for the land that the Boers ended up living on. Anyway times are a changing and the blacks are getting their lands back and that should make all the leftist justice warrior liberals quite happy and tickled pink over that. 

We are talking about 1913-1991, we know because people were alive, it was well documented, there are photos and videos.

3 hours ago, taxme said:

"Why did white people take land from people is such an immoral and indefensible manner" is very simple. Because it was there and not being used. There was plenty of room for all to live and play together in harmony. And what do you want old whitey to do? Give up everything they have and built and just walk away and go back to Europe? I don't think so. That might happen in another few decades or so when old whitey will be in the minority in North America but for now we are here to stay whether you like it or not. The root of the problem is that white people of today are always being blamed for what others did to others in the past. It's not my fault that I was born here. I had nothing to do with that. But I am here and I am getting quite fed up with all this white bashing that keeps going on. Maybe the root to the white people's problems is that they have allowed too many non-whites to immigrate to North America. Just saying. 

Not being use doesn't permits white to come in and take it.  Most people in my nice suburb are workaholics, they rarely use their property like their backyard or their grill. To any neutral observer or wanderer, it would appear to not being used, they don't have to use their backyard, doesn't make it right to steal.    If there was enough room for all to live and play together then there wouldn't have been all those colonial era wars.  Maybe the root of white people's problem is greed.  Stealing others land, then stealing others labor, then being to lazy to work their own stolen lands so they get immigrants to do it, then they complain about a society being white minority.

8 hours ago, H10 said:

Why would they gas a dead body?

Because many prisoners in the camp that died were infected with an outbreak of some kind of a disease that caused thousands of deaths. By gassing the dead bodies they hoped to kill whatever it was that was killing many prisoners to keep it from spreading. 

8 hours ago, H10 said:

What if the police refused to arrest the perpetrator.  They knew where he was and who he was, they just refused to do anything.  And the courts as well refused to do anything.

I think you are trying to refer to the 1600s or 1700s.  While it is true that Africans did not use every square inch of the continent, that didn't mean they did not own it.  No one is using most the area in Canada today, I haven't been in my own back yard in months, no one is using it, no one lives in our national parks and most of our country is uninhabited land.  I haven't been to my vacation home up north in 4 years, no one is using it.  Should someone be allowed to steal my back yard and vacation home?  Neither the Boers nor the Africans were living in houses like we did, in fact, most people in Canada in the 1700s were living in mud huts.  Come to think of it, I've seen the kind of houses the Persian immigrants are building, some of them are far more big than any white person I seen live in, should they get to steal our land because they have bigger houses than we do because 5 families live in 1 house in their culture?  Immigrants are driving high real estate prices along with foreign investors.

We are talking about 1913-1991, we know because people were alive, it was well documented, there are photos and videos.

Not being use doesn't permits white to come in and take it.  Most people in my nice suburb are workaholics, they rarely use their property like their backyard or their grill. To any neutral observer or wanderer, it would appear to not being used, they don't have to use their backyard, doesn't make it right to steal.    If there was enough room for all to live and play together then there wouldn't have been all those colonial era wars.  Maybe the root of white people's problem is greed.  Stealing others land, then stealing others labor, then being to lazy to work their own stolen lands so they get immigrants to do it, then they complain about a society being white minority.

The Boers did not really steal the land they just built it up to what it is today. The blacks were not kicked off any land. The land pretty much still belonged to the black South Africans they just were not giving the keys to run the city or countryside. You are living the good life because of white people. You cannot deny that If white people never discovered North America or Africa those people living on those continents back then would still be living like their ancestors did way before the white man came along. They should be thankful that white people came along, not continue with the whining and crying all the time.

The Boers built up SA. Look at cities like Capetown, SA today. A modern city existing in the 21st century for now. If the Boers never went to SA those buildings and all the infrastructure that we see there today would not be there at all. The white people did something with the place and now the blacks will benefit from it. So quit with your liberal tears. Why should anyone think that the Boers should not be the ones to run SA seeing that the Boers built up SA. The black South Africans would not have a clue as to how to keep the city up and running if the Boers let them run the show and did nothing but watch. 

Everybody is greedy in some way, even you. We all would love to get our hands on all the money or materialistic products that we could get our hands on. White people are not alone when it comes to greed. Our so-called stealing of land and doing something with it has sure made a lot of people rich, white and non-white. Now the new non-white invaders are starting to take over white man's land without our permission just like you said the white people did in SA. I personally don't believe that the native Indians in Canada are going to like it when the white people become the minority in Canada. Those welfare checks from the government won't be coming in anymore like they are now. Where most of the new immigrants are coming from today they do not have a welfare system in their countries like we have in Canada. Those days will be gone. It won't be the white people that will take those checks away from the Indians. 

Hey, you never know. 

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎07 at 3:52 PM, H10 said:

Maybe the root of white people's problem is greed.  Stealing others land, then stealing others labor, then being to lazy to work their own stolen lands so they get immigrants to do it, then they complain about a society being white minority.

White people are no different than people of other colours.  They are still people behind the skin colour.  If you live in Canada, you have all the benefits of living here without discrimination.  Why do some countries in Africa discriminate against white people?

Edited by blackbird

15 hours ago, blackbird said:

White people are no different than people of other colours.  They are still people behind the skin colour.  If you live in Canada, you have all the benefits of living here without discrimination.  Why do some countries in Africa discriminate against white people?

If this country was 90% native Indian like Bolivia, or even 66% mestito like Venezuela, we both know that anyone not native would be packing their bags.  How many times did the native tribes try to drive out white settlers?

Whites came into African nations as unwanted invaders who basically ram-roded and ran rough shod over already existing countries, stealing their land and resources, mass kidnapping out people and sinking their economies by paying and arming historic rivals to fight.  Even after they had won the wars and the nations were destroyed they followed it up with a series of genocides, colonial apartheid type laws and kicking people out of their houses.  They then tried to grab literally every resource and refused to share even a small amount with a majority population.

As such you end up having a democracy where a government literally cannot even function because every inch of land, every mine, every rail, every road, every means of production is owned by white monopoly capitalist.  As such revolution becomes the only way to even get on track to some kind of a functioning country in the long run.  I don't even really think this is racial.  Even Canada had to have land reform when the absentee British land owners in PEI and eastern Canada prevented the government from being functioning.

It is basically like why the french revolution happened.  Rich people took everything, left the majority with nothing to lose by insurrection and rising up and killing the elites.  When you take everything from a people out of greed, it may be a good short term strategy for looting, but long term it is entirely unsustainable.  Because when you have nothing to lose, you have literally everything to gain by fighting, you cannot fall any lower,it doesn't even matter if you die at that point, because you realize you probably are going to die anyways if you do nothing.

Now had the Europeans tried paying for the land, not genociding, enslaving, raping, maiming, killing pillaging and destroying civilizations.  Then I believe it would have been possible for a multi-racial African state like South Africa to survive.  If South Africa had followed the USA, and Canada in the 1960s with civil rights, they'd probably not be having this issue now.  The whites in the USA was more clever, by having affirmative action policies before they were fighting a domestic war, they were able to bring in the African American population to be more aligned with the whites long term goals.  the country is not perfect, but by permitting some power sharing, they avoid a major crisis.

On 3/8/2018 at 3:03 AM, taxme said:

Because many prisoners in the camp that died were infected with an outbreak of some kind of a disease that caused thousands of deaths. By gassing the dead bodies they hoped to kill whatever it was that was killing many prisoners to keep it from spreading. 

What disease?

On 3/8/2018 at 3:46 AM, taxme said:

The Boers did not really steal the land they just built it up to what it is today. The blacks were not kicked off any land. The land pretty much still belonged to the black South Africans they just were not giving the keys to run the city or countryside. You are living the good life because of white people. You cannot deny that If white people never discovered North America or Africa those people living on those continents back then would still be living like their ancestors did way before the white man came along. They should be thankful that white people came along, not continue with the whining and crying all the time.

If this is what the boers believe it will be only to their own detriment.  There is a series of well documented wars, where the Africans literally tried to stop the Boers from entering the lands, the boers refused, shot and murdered their way in and basically won the battle.

White people did not discover America or Africa, there were millions of people living there already.  It is actually whites who live a good life because of Africa, because but for the Africans they kidnapped and enslaved to build their economy, these European states would never have grown beyond the dark ages they were in.  It was Mali which was the richest country in the world during the middle ages while Europe was in a dark age.  Africa would have retained its wealth and stability and be in a good position to move into the modern period but for white invasions.

The Boers built up SA. Look at cities like Capetown, SA today. A modern city existing in the 21st century for now. If the Boers never went to SA those buildings and all the infrastructure that we see there today would not be there at all. The white people did something with the place and now the blacks will benefit from it. So quit with your liberal tears. Why should anyone think that the Boers should not be the ones to run SA seeing that the Boers built up SA. The black South Africans would not have a clue as to how to keep the city up and running if the Boers let them run the show and did nothing but watch. 

The Boers did not build SA.  SA was built off of African labor, the Boers were largely rural illiterate farmers and when they came to SA they didn't even know how to farm, they were starving at first and engaging in cannibalism and relied on handouts from the African locals.  Most of the large industry in SA is not even in Capetown but the one that is doesn't come from Boers but Africans like Ramaphosa who is a mining magnet or the British whites.  Black south africans run most the cities in SA, they are the majority of the population, capetown has had several black mayors and ironically it has ran out of water on the watch of the white one.  Angola is even more developed than SA and doesn't have Boers or any real white population.

Everybody is greedy in some way, even you. We all would love to get our hands on all the money or materialistic products that we could get our hands on. White people are not alone when it comes to greed. Our so-called stealing of land and doing something with it has sure made a lot of people rich, white and non-white. Now the new non-white invaders are starting to take over white man's land without our permission just like you said the white people did in SA. I personally don't believe that the native Indians in Canada are going to like it when the white people become the minority in Canada. Those welfare checks from the government won't be coming in anymore like they are now. Where most of the new immigrants are coming from today they do not have a welfare system in their countries like we have in Canada. Those days will be gone. It won't be the white people that will take those checks away from the Indians. 

Hey, you never know. 

The native Indians will learn to fleece the next wave of immigrants like they did the last one, one things Indians are good at is guilt tripping other races into giving them free stuff.

9 hours ago, H10 said:

If this country was 90% native Indian like Bolivia, or even 66% mestito like Venezuela, we both know that anyone not native would be packing their bags.  How many times did the native tribes try to drive out white settlers?

Whites came into African nations as unwanted invaders who basically ram-roded and ran rough shod over already existing countries, stealing their land and resources, mass kidnapping out people and sinking their economies by paying and arming historic rivals to fight.  Even after they had won the wars and the nations were destroyed they followed it up with a series of genocides, colonial apartheid type laws and kicking people out of their houses.  They then tried to grab literally every resource and refused to share even a small amount with a majority population.

As such you end up having a democracy where a government literally cannot even function because every inch of land, every mine, every rail, every road, every means of production is owned by white monopoly capitalist.  As such revolution becomes the only way to even get on track to some kind of a functioning country in the long run.  I don't even really think this is racial.  Even Canada had to have land reform when the absentee British land owners in PEI and eastern Canada prevented the government from being functioning.

It is basically like why the french revolution happened.  Rich people took everything, left the majority with nothing to lose by insurrection and rising up and killing the elites.  When you take everything from a people out of greed, it may be a good short term strategy for looting, but long term it is entirely unsustainable.  Because when you have nothing to lose, you have literally everything to gain by fighting, you cannot fall any lower,it doesn't even matter if you die at that point, because you realize you probably are going to die anyways if you do nothing.

Now had the Europeans tried paying for the land, not genociding, enslaving, raping, maiming, killing pillaging and destroying civilizations.  Then I believe it would have been possible for a multi-racial African state like South Africa to survive.  If South Africa had followed the USA, and Canada in the 1960s with civil rights, they'd probably not be having this issue now.  The whites in the USA was more clever, by having affirmative action policies before they were fighting a domestic war, they were able to bring in the African American population to be more aligned with the whites long term goals.  the country is not perfect, but by permitting some power sharing, they avoid a major crisis.

I think you pick the worst case scenarios in history.  But that is the history of the world.  Bad things happened, but they also happened in Europe, and throughout the world.  Mankind has been brutal.  But the answer is not violence or discrimination.  I believe Jesus is the answer and the King James Bible.  Answering unfairness or injustice with revolution or violence is a big mistake.  It will never end.  Society will just be corrupt and crime will continue on.   Those that live by the sword will die by the sword is a saying.  Jesus taught a different way in the King James Bible.  He taught to love thy neighbour as thyself.  Skin colour should not be a factor.   Man needs to be born again by the Spirit of God.  Salvation by faith in Jesus Christ through grace.  Ephesians 2:8  John 3:16

Edited by blackbird

5 hours ago, blackbird said:

I think you pick the worst case scenarios in history.  But that is the history of the world.  Bad things happened, but they also happened in Europe, and throughout the world.  Mankind has been brutal.  But the answer is not violence or discrimination.  I believe Jesus is the answer and the King James Bible.  Answering unfairness or injustice with revolution or violence is a big mistake.  It will never end.  Society will just be corrupt and crime will continue on.   Those that live by the sword will die by the sword is a saying.  Jesus taught a different way in the King James Bible.  He taught to love thy neighbour as thyself.  Skin colour should not be a factor.   Man needs to be born again by the Spirit of God.  Salvation by faith in Jesus Christ through grace.  Ephesians 2:8  John 3:16

Given that so much of the bad was done at the hands of christians waving bibles to native peoples, I do not think many people care about it.  Injustice is not solved by doing nothing and praying for pie in the sky after you die.  Justice comes from laws, legislation, acts, etc which undo the wrongs of the past.  If a man steals my car I don't pray for a pie in the sky, I go to find justice.  You cannot respond to a violent military like the ones of colonial days and apartheid days by just rolling over, that is how you get massacred.

Those who live by the sword, will die by the sword, however, those who live by neither will certainly die regardless. I am not a followerer of Jesus, however, I believe he has a good message.  after the land is taken, and banks nationalized, I think it will be time to call it a day.

49 minutes ago, H10 said:

Given that so much of the bad was done at the hands of christians waving bibles to native peoples, I do not think many people care about it.  Injustice is not solved by doing nothing and praying for pie in the sky after you die.  Justice comes from laws, legislation, acts, etc which undo the wrongs of the past.  If a man steals my car I don't pray for a pie in the sky, I go to find justice.  You cannot respond to a violent military like the ones of colonial days and apartheid days by just rolling over, that is how you get massacred.

Those who live by the sword, will die by the sword, however, those who live by neither will certainly die regardless. I am not a followerer of Jesus, however, I believe he has a good message.  after the land is taken, and banks nationalized, I think it will be time to call it a day.

No, I don't think Christians waving bibles were the ones who committed crimes.  That is not what missionaries or ministers do.  They are not soldiers or military men.  There have been many other people who went to other countries for their own reasons.   I am just reading a history book now of the first European (French) settlers who came to Canada in the 1600s.  Some of the Indian tribes were very hostile (Iroquois) and tried to destroy them.  People who tried to settle in various countries often faced hostile natives and people who did not want the settlers.  This is how countries and continents were settled.  It doesn't mean people should not have settled there.  Everyone had to come from somewhere else at some point in time.  Everyone descended from Adam and Eve according to the Bible. (Genesis)

The  original manuscripts of the Holy Scriptures were written by men who were inspired by God to write what they wrote.  This was preserved down through the ages and translated into the English language King James Version in 1611.  The message of the Bible  has nothing to do with exploiting natural resources or conquering people or illegal acts.  The missionaries brought the gospel to people in many countries and continents who had not heard about it.  There are Christians in some of the most undeveloped countries in the world in all continents.

Taking land or nationalizing banks and industries sounds more like a Communist revolution which is a very bad thing.  100 million people were killed by the Communist revolutions in the 20th century.  It was a failure.  The bible says the human heart is wicked.  Revolutions do not change the heart.  The people involved will be still corrupt and apt to do evil things.

God forbids taking property away by people that do not own it.  It would be a form of stealing.  Not to mention violence being criminal or crimes against humanity.  Many countries in Africa fought civil wars and killed each other by huge numbers.  Remember Rwanda.  That was not very long ago.   All this is barbaric and does not solve anything.  Christians do not believe in revolutions or taking things by force that do not belong to them.  Only the Bible has the answers for life and eternity.  If one wishes to be part of God's family, he needs to be born again.  That is how one becomes a child of God and receives eternal or everlasting life.   The Bible is central to that.  The New Testament and the gospel of John is a good place for a person to start if one wishes to find out how to receive eternal life.

"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him."  John 3:36

Edited by blackbird

On 3/9/2018 at 11:17 PM, blackbird said:

No, I don't think Christians waving bibles were the ones who committed crimes.  That is not what missionaries or ministers do.  They are not soldiers or military men.  There have been many other people who went to other countries for their own reasons.   I am just reading a history book now of the first European (French) settlers who came to Canada in the 1600s.  Some of the Indian tribes were very hostile (Iroquois) and tried to destroy them.  People who tried to settle in various countries often faced hostile natives and people who did not want the settlers.  This is how countries and continents were settled.  It doesn't mean people should not have settled there.  Everyone had to come from somewhere else at some point in time.  Everyone descended from Adam and Eve according to the Bible. (Genesis)

I just watched on CNN how Christians carrying bibles went into the rhineland under the popes directions and murdered all the jews, then ran down to turkey to palestine and killed off all the muslims. The bible carrying guys were no different than the kuran ones, crazy and killing.

Why would they not be hostile to INVADERS! Duh, were the French glad when the Germans marched in?  O yes they were because they supported Hitler.  The Europeans should have stayed in Europe and not invade other nations and regions.  The fact south african natives were hostile to iinvaders alone justifies them booting them now.

The  original manuscripts of the Holy Scriptures were written by men who were inspired by God to write what they wrote.  This was preserved down through the ages and translated into the English language King James Version in 1611.  The message of the Bible  has nothing to do with exploiting natural resources or conquering people or illegal acts.  The missionaries brought the gospel to people in many countries and continents who had not heard about it.  There are Christians in some of the most undeveloped countries in the world in all continents.

King James had requested the bible be translated in a way that helped him and his objectives.  What about all those invader prophets?

Taking land or nationalizing banks and industries sounds more like a Communist revolution which is a very bad thing.  100 million people were killed by the Communist revolutions in the 20th century.  It was a failure.  The bible says the human heart is wicked.  Revolutions do not change the heart.  The people involved will be still corrupt and apt to do evil things.

Hundreds of millions were killed from Africa to the Americas and Australias under capitalism.  China is the largest economy and communist.

God forbids taking property away by people that do not own it.  It would be a form of stealing.  Not to mention violence being criminal or crimes against humanity.  Many countries in Africa fought civil wars and killed each other by huge numbers.  Remember Rwanda.  That was not very long ago.   All this is barbaric and does not solve anything.  Christians do not believe in revolutions or taking things by force that do not belong to them.  Only the Bible has the answers for life and eternity.  If one wishes to be part of God's family, he needs to be born again.  That is how one becomes a child of God and receives eternal or everlasting life.   The Bible is central to that.  The New Testament and the gospel of John is a good place for a person to start if one wishes to find out how to receive eternal life.

"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him."  John 3:36

The bible talks about justice, can you show me where the bible says it is wrong to retake your land, and why don't any jew, muslim or christian follow this as it relates to the holy land and israel and jerusalem.  Rwanda was not a civil war, it was a war between France and the Tutsi's.  France then used local hutus to try to murder their political enemies.  This is the finding from the Rwandan report created by a Washington Law firm.  I'm not christian, nor do I care of their beliefs.  My God is a vengeful God, a God of war who helps men who help themselves.  If I must face the wrath of God, to get what I want so be it.  Most Westerners are going to hell, how many churches did you build last year?

4 hours ago, H10 said:

I just watched on CNN how Christians carrying bibles went into the rhineland under the popes directions and murdered all the jews, then ran down to turkey to palestine and killed off all the muslims. The bible carrying guys were no different than the kuran ones, crazy and killing.

Why would they not be hostile to INVADERS! Duh, were the French glad when the Germans marched in?  O yes they were because they supported Hitler.  The Europeans should have stayed in Europe and not invade other nations and regions.  The fact south african natives were hostile to iinvaders alone justifies them booting them now.

King James had requested the bible be translated in a way that helped him and his objectives.  What about all those invader prophets?

Hundreds of millions were killed from Africa to the Americas and Australias under capitalism.  China is the largest economy and communist.

The bible talks about justice, can you show me where the bible says it is wrong to retake your land, and why don't any jew, muslim or christian follow this as it relates to the holy land and israel and jerusalem.  Rwanda was not a civil war, it was a war between France and the Tutsi's.  France then used local hutus to try to murder their political enemies.  This is the finding from the Rwandan report created by a Washington Law firm.  I'm not christian, nor do I care of their beliefs.  My God is a vengeful God, a God of war who helps men who help themselves.  If I must face the wrath of God, to get what I want so be it.  Most Westerners are going to hell, how many churches did you build last year?

I saw that on CNN also.  The Roman church was departed from Christianity and not a true church at that point.  Those crusaders going into the Rhineland and killing the Jews were not Christians.  They couldn't have been because that is not what the Bible or Jesus told Christians to do.  The Bible condemns killing people.  The Roman church has a history of persecuting genuine Bible believers.  They had a 500 year Inquisition when they tortured and killed anyone who disagreed or questioned anything that the Roman church said or taught.  True Christians have to follow the Bible and the teachings to be believed as Christians.  The Roman church has demonstrated down through the centuries they are not a true church.

It would be pointless to debate the wars over the holy land and Israel and Jerusalem if you do not believe and have some knowledge of the Bible.   Wars were often fought by people who were not Christians.  People do have a right to defend themselves and their property.

King James did not have the Bible translated to favour himself.  The King James Bible is based on reliable copies of the original Greek and Hebrew manuscripts.

The Holy Bible or Holy Scripture as it is called is God's revelation for mankind.  All these debates about who did this or that in Africa and other places is a endless debate which will solve nothing.  Many of the people who fought in those places were probably not Christians.  The world's history is a history of wars.   The only thing that matters is what God taught in the Bible, in English the King James Bible of 1611, or also called the Authorized Version.  Communism is a diabolical ideology which is contrary to the Bible.  Capitalism is not an ideology in the same sense because it is free enterprise which recognizes the right to own private property.  It is not confiscating property to redistribute it as Marxism does.

The Bible teaches that man has a fallen sinful, corrupt nature and needs to be born again in order to be saved or get into heaven.  Everlasting life only comes by accepting Jesus Christ as one's savior and lord.  Read the gospel of John.  The most important thing in life is where we are heading for eternity, would you agree?   Jesus said I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes to the father but by me. 

The problems of the world result from the wicked human heart.  This is what the Bible teaches.  Nothing can be solved by brute force or illegal means.  God calls people to become his sons and daughters and follow Jesus.  This is for eternity and much better than being embroiled in the hopeless struggles in this corrupt world.  God is going to be sending his Son back to earth and he will establish his kingdom on earth which will be peaceful.  To be a part of that one must become born again or a child of God first.  Cheers.

Edited by blackbird

7 hours ago, blackbird said:

I saw that on CNN also.  The Roman church was departed from Christianity and not a true church at that point.  Those crusaders going into the Rhineland and killing the Jews were not Christians.  They couldn't have been because that is not what the Bible or Jesus told Christians to do.  The Bible condemns killing people.  The Roman church has a history of persecuting genuine Bible believers.  They had a 500 year Inquisition when they tortured and killed anyone who disagreed or questioned anything that the Roman church said or taught.  True Christians have to follow the Bible and the teachings to be believed as Christians.  The Roman church has demonstrated down through the centuries they are not a true church.

You sound alot like a radical muslim sympathsizer right now, the killer muslims are always somehow, not a "Real muslim"

It would be pointless to debate the wars over the holy land and Israel and Jerusalem if you do not believe and have some knowledge of the Bible.   Wars were often fought by people who were not Christians.  People do have a right to defend themselves and their property.

King James did not have the Bible translated to favour himself.  The King James Bible is based on reliable copies of the original Greek and Hebrew manuscripts.

"The problem is that the King James Bible is filled with readings which have been created by overly zealous scribes! Very few of the distinctive King James readings are demonstrably ancient."

https://bible.org/article/why-i-do-not-think-king-james-bible-best-translation-available-today

The Holy Bible or Holy Scripture as it is called is God's revelation for mankind.  All these debates about who did this or that in Africa and other places is a endless debate which will solve nothing.  Many of the people who fought in those places were probably not Christians.  The world's history is a history of wars.   The only thing that matters is what God taught in the Bible, in English the King James Bible of 1611, or also called the Authorized Version.  Communism is a diabolical ideology which is contrary to the Bible.  Capitalism is not an ideology in the same sense because it is free enterprise which recognizes the right to own private property.  It is not confiscating property to redistribute it as Marxism does.

Where in the bible is communism mentioned? Capitalism has and does confiscate property all the time, ask all the Africans, native indians, aborignes in australia etc.  The only consistent in capitalism in the new world is that they steal property from non-whites and hand it over to whites.

The Bible teaches that man has a fallen sinful, corrupt nature and needs to be born again in order to be saved or get into heaven.  Everlasting life only comes by accepting Jesus Christ as one's savior and lord.  Read the gospel of John.  The most important thing in life is where we are heading for eternity, would you agree?   Jesus said I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes to the father but by me. 

The problems of the world result from the wicked human heart.  This is what the Bible teaches.  Nothing can be solved by brute force or illegal means.  God calls people to become his sons and daughters and follow Jesus.  This is for eternity and much better than being embroiled in the hopeless struggles in this corrupt world.  God is going to be sending his Son back to earth and he will establish his kingdom on earth which will be peaceful.  To be a part of that one must become born again or a child of God first.  Cheers.

We will allow whites in South Africa to become followers of crist, we will lighten their load and take the land back so they can go follow christ and get land in his kingdom.

2 hours ago, H10 said:

You sound alot like a radical muslim sympathsizer right now, the killer muslims are always somehow, not a "Real muslim"

"The problem is that the King James Bible is filled with readings which have been created by overly zealous scribes! Very few of the distinctive King James readings are demonstrably ancient."

https://bible.org/article/why-i-do-not-think-king-james-bible-best-translation-available-today

Where in the bible is communism mentioned? Capitalism has and does confiscate property all the time, ask all the Africans, native indians, aborignes in australia etc.  The only consistent in capitalism in the new world is that they steal property from non-whites and hand it over to whites.

We will allow whites in South Africa to become followers of crist, we will lighten their load and take the land back so they can go follow christ and get land in his kingdom.

How in the name of all that’s holy do I get a warning for thread drift and this wacky stuff is allowed?

On 3/6/2018 at 9:12 PM, taxme said:

The Nazi's never killed six million Jews. Read the book "The Myth of the Six Million". Go check it out on the internet. You don't have to take my word for it. And like I already said, many Jews were murdered by the Stalinist Russian communists. Should they now be sought after and have to pay for their crimes against Jews? It's funny how it's always the Germans that the Jews are after but never any communists. The communists killed more Jews than the Nazi's did. War is war and you cannot go after soldiers who were only following orders. Should the Palestinians be able to go after the Jews in Israel one day for their crimes against them old or not? Leave the old German soldiers alone. Most of them had nothing to do with the so-called holocaust. But I am way of topic here. I go now. Bye. 

Your post is at best a half-truth and at worst a lie. Most of the 6,000,000 were killed by EInsatzgrupen (mobile killing squads), overwork, disease, cold and heat. They were placed in the camps to die. The fact that most didn't die of gas, the most vivid method of killing, is of no importance.

Edited by jbg
  • Thanks 1

On 3/6/2018 at 9:57 PM, taxme said:

The Rothchild corporate elite globalists and banksters are the ones that are running and ruining not only America but the rest of the world. When that fact is made known to we the sheeple of the world and the elite are removed from power maybe then the world will find out what true democracy is all about. But their control of the MSM will never be allowed to report on this. The Comer Report gave it a try and they failed thanks to PM Harper who at the time apparently ordered the MSM from not reporting anything about this report. I guess Harper did what he was ordered to do. The truth is out there but nobody appears to want to learn or listen and even worse most do not care. So, democracy is way out of reach for we the sheeple right now. Hopefully Trump is for real and is tying to change all of that. I guess that only time will tell. Until then. :rolleyes:

Where did you get that, Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎06 at 8:26 PM, taxme said:

One story went that the bodies of most of the Jews were made into soap and lamp shades. Are you serious enough to believe that this was true? According to Hitler he believed that the Jews were an enemy to Germany and to the German people. Hitler would know better than you and me on that one because you and me were not there at the time or were you? 

As the true story goes there was no gas chambers other than the ones that were used to destroy the dead or their clothes from the diseases that ravaged the camp. Do a little more reading and research before you speak. Google it for yourself. Any historical event needs and should be questioned. How would you or I know what is true or not if we did not question and even deny that something took place? Are you just willing to take what you get from one side of the story and go with it without first checking out what the other side of the story has to say? That is dumb for sure. 

Indeed Stalinist Russia did murder millions of gentiles and Jewish Russians. But the Jews always seem to want to only focus on the Nazi's. We see this over and over again nightly on TV stories about Hitler and Nazi's and more Hitler and Nazis's. They need to give it up or do they want to give it up? It is my opinion the the Jews appear to fear nazism more than they fear communism. Why is that? 

You are no expert on what took place during the war and the holocaust and neither am I an expert. We do our reading and research and we come up with what we think to be the true and real facts. So far the stories that I have read on the internet appear to be true and factual. What more can I say except that I will say no more because I am going to be told that I am off topic and rightly so. I will not be replying to you anymore on this subject. Bye-bye. 

One reason why the Jews focused on the Nazis is because Nazi Germany under Hitler and his inside circle of extreme anti-Semites put all their energy and hatred into destroying the Jews and their final solution.  They controlled the media through the Minister of Propaganda and put a lot of effort into brainwashing the masses and drumming up hatred against the Jews.   I read a good part of the book "God's First Love" by Friedrich Heer, a German or Austrian.  The history of Christians and Jews over 2000 years.  When I say Christian I mean Catholics as they were the main group during most of the 2000 years.  It paints a clear picture of the followers of Romanism fostering anti-Semitism for most of the 2000 years.  

There is a series of documentaries on Netflix right now called "Hitler's Inside Circle".  That shows a lot of what happened.  They clearly were obsessed with the Jews.

Edited by blackbird

17 hours ago, jbg said:

Where did you get that, Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

I heard and read about the " Myth of the 6 Million" on the internet many decades ago. I do not know much about the protocols. 

17 hours ago, blackbird said:

One reason why the Jews focused on the Nazis is because Nazi Germany under Hitler and his inside circle of extreme anti-Semites put all their energy and hatred into destroying the Jews and their final solution.  They controlled the media through the Minister of Propaganda and put a lot of effort into brainwashing the masses and drumming up hatred against the Jews.   I read a good part of the book "God's First Love" by Friedrich Heer, a German or Austrian.  The history of Christians and Jews over 2000 years.  When I say Christian I mean Catholics as they were the main group during most of the 2000 years.  It paints a clear picture of the followers of Romanism fostering anti-Semitism for most of the 2000 years.  

There is a series of documentaries on Netflix right now called "Hitler's Inside Circle".  That shows a lot of what happened.  They clearly were obsessed with the Jews.

So, what were the Jews "final solution"? What solution was that all about? A final solution to exterminating the Germans? Just asking. 

The white people of South Africa did not have an extermination plan for the black people of SA. Most blacks to advantage of what the white people were doing to make SA a better place to live and get away from their tribal feuds of murder and mayhem towards one another. Actually, I believe that the white South Africans put an end to that barbarism. But now that the blacks have taken over the old game of tribal warfare is coming back. Many black South Africans have already been murdered for not going along with the new communist SA government according to the white Suidlanders website. 

Typical of the CBC to go to South Africa and do a report on the shortage of water that is happening in SA today. That did not happen when the white people were still running the place.  But the CBC conveniently decided to ignore talking about all the killings going on today in SA. The CBC will never be a real and true source for real news, only fake news. 

2 hours ago, taxme said:

YSo, what were the Jews "final solution"? What solution was that all about? A final solution to exterminating the Germans? Just asking. 

The white people of South Africa did not have an extermination plan for the black people of SA. Most blacks to advantage of what the white people were doing to make SA a better place to live and get away from their tribal feuds of murder and mayhem towards one another. Actually, I believe that the white South Africans put an end to that barbarism. But now that the blacks have taken over the old game of tribal warfare is coming back. Many black South Africans have already been murdered for not going along with the new communist SA government according to the white Suidlanders website. 

Typical of the CBC to go to South Africa and do a report on the shortage of water that is happening in SA today. That did not happen when the white people were still running the place.  But the CBC conveniently decided to ignore talking about all the killings going on today in SA. The CBC will never be a real and true source for real news, only fake news. 

Yes, I agree with what you're saying.    

The final solution was the plan or objective to get rid of all Jews in Europe starting with Germany, Austria and Poland.  They ran into a big problem when trying to decide who was a Jew.  These people were German Jews.   The problem was who would be identified as a Jew?   Someone with 1/16 Jewish blood, 1/8, 1/4/ 1/2 etc.   They finally decided that someone who had three grandparents who were Jews would be considered as a Jew.  But I'm not sure what they did if some of the grandparents were only 1/8 or 1/4 Jewish.  

I heard there are a huge number of people being murdered in South Africa continually.  Yes I saw the CBC news reports about the water shortage in Capetown.  Looks like a fairly nice city except for the poor areas.  It doesn't seem the government is doing much to prepare for the water shortage.  I don't understand why the central government doesn't build some large water de-salination plants along the ocean.  They are located right on the ocean.  It would probably cost a fair amount of money but they should do it anyway.  It's looks like people are being left to figure out hhow to solve the water shortage problems themselves, which doesn't make any sense.  Water treatment plans are very expensive in Canada.  Typically it can cost a couple million dollars to build for a small native community in Canada plus the cost of employing someone to be trained and maintain the plant.  Even a small plant is expensive.  

I know the CBC is biased and only broadcasts certain things and avoids other things. 

20 hours ago, blackbird said:

Yes, I agree with what you're saying.    

The final solution was the plan or objective to get rid of all Jews in Europe starting with Germany, Austria and Poland.  They ran into a big problem when trying to decide who was a Jew.  These people were German Jews.   The problem was who would be identified as a Jew?   Someone with 1/16 Jewish blood, 1/8, 1/4/ 1/2 etc.   They finally decided that someone who had three grandparents who were Jews would be considered as a Jew.  But I'm not sure what they did if some of the grandparents were only 1/8 or 1/4 Jewish.  

I heard there are a huge number of people being murdered in South Africa continually.  Yes I saw the CBC news reports about the water shortage in Capetown.  Looks like a fairly nice city except for the poor areas.  It doesn't seem the government is doing much to prepare for the water shortage.  I don't understand why the central government doesn't build some large water de-salination plants along the ocean.  They are located right on the ocean.  It would probably cost a fair amount of money but they should do it anyway.  It's looks like people are being left to figure out hhow to solve the water shortage problems themselves, which doesn't make any sense.  Water treatment plans are very expensive in Canada.  Typically it can cost a couple million dollars to build for a small native community in Canada plus the cost of employing someone to be trained and maintain the plant.  Even a small plant is expensive.  

I know the CBC is biased and only broadcasts certain things and avoids other things. 

But you are still avoiding the question. Why did the Germans want to get rid if the Jews? There must have been a reason for them to want to go after the Jews, uhmm?  Over. 

But the point is why is the CBC purposely avoiding the truth about the murders of whites in SA? This is serious chit. To be blunt, the blacks are going to need the aid of the white people that they are killing in order to solve their water problems. The leaders are not worried about water. They will get all the water they need with no problems. Screw the people. Those leaders will be more interested in control and power and go after their tribal enemies. That is how I see things going on in SA now.

You had better believe that the CBC is bias and is racist towards white people. They are always on the lookout for any white person who may say or do anything that appears to be racist. Anytime they can attack or mock white people they will. My opinion. 

Edited by taxme