South Africa to expel Whites from farms

Argus

It is a difficult issue. Imagine that if you were white and born in South-Africa you would probably consider it as your home, of course, but then the black people, the overwhelming majority of them, consider you as an invader and say that you don't belong there and you should go back to your own country. The problem is that you thought you already were in your own country.

Similarly, back in 1994 or shortly thereafter there must have also been naive idealists among white people who genuinely believed that harmonious co-existence would be possible.

14 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

It is a difficult issue. Imagine that if you were white and born in South-Africa you would probably consider it as your home, of course, but then the black people, the overwhelming majority of them, consider you as an invader and say that you don't belong there and you should go back to your own country.

Then those black people are obviously racist, because they are judging that white person in your example solely based on the color of his/her skin. It's not a "difficult issue", it's a completely cut and dry issue, with the only difficulty being because many confused Western "progressives" believe that being racist is possible only if one is white. This is false enough in the context of Western countries, but is even more absurdly false when they try to project this framework onto other countries that they know nothing about. 

• Like 1

If the ANC had any common sense, which they apparently don't, they would realise that as South-Africa is still the leading economy on the whole continent of Africa measures such as taking land from the whites seriously jeopardise that position. If they want to punish the whites then tax the land more heavily but don't take it away as the whites certainly are better aware how to make it more profitable.

By the way, I wonder has anyone told the ANC that communism is a white man's invention.

On 3/5/2018 at 1:29 PM, blackbird said:

Considering the Nazis murdered six million Jews in the gas chambers, I think it is reasonable to try to catch those that had a significant hand in the genocide and bring them to justice.  Age has nothing to do with it.  If they are old and very ill, sometimes the judges will perhaps not send them to prison but perhaps some other punishment such as house arrest or hospital arrest.  The idea may be to send the message to the world that such a horrific crime as genocide cannot go unpunished.  The Jews endured almost 2000 years of persecution in Europe.

The Nazi's never killed six million Jews. Read the book "The Myth of the Six Million". Go check it out on the internet. You don't have to take my word for it. And like I already said, many Jews were murdered by the Stalinist Russian communists. Should they now be sought after and have to pay for their crimes against Jews? It's funny how it's always the Germans that the Jews are after but never any communists. The communists killed more Jews than the Nazi's did. War is war and you cannot go after soldiers who were only following orders. Should the Palestinians be able to go after the Jews in Israel one day for their crimes against them old or not? Leave the old German soldiers alone. Most of them had nothing to do with the so-called holocaust. But I am way of topic here. I go now. Bye. 

9 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Don't worry folks...surely "hate speech laws" will save the day in South Africa for oppressed "whites" !

I wonder where the North American liberal media are on this? For some reason they appear to not want to report on this hatred being promoted towards white people of south Africa. The media went ballistic over apartheid. Now we are seeing reverse apartheid and the leftist liberal media is no where to be found. But something tells me that old whitey in South Africa will be on their own on this one. The media always likes to pick and choose what they want to report on. A bunch of deplorables indeed. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, -TSS- said:

If the ANC had any common sense, which they apparently don't, they would realise that as South-Africa is still the leading economy on the whole continent of Africa measures such as taking land from the whites seriously jeopardise that position. If they want to punish the whites then tax the land more heavily but don't take it away as the whites certainly are better aware how to make it more profitable.

By the way, I wonder has anyone told the ANC that communism is a white man's invention.

Just to make it clear. Communism was a zionist invention. Just saying. 

10 hours ago, -TSS- said:

It is a difficult issue. Imagine that if you were white and born in South-Africa you would probably consider it as your home, of course, but then the black people, the overwhelming majority of them, consider you as an invader and say that you don't belong there and you should go back to your own country. The problem is that you thought you already were in your own country.

Similarly, back in 1994 or shortly thereafter there must have also been naive idealists among white people who genuinely believed that harmonious co-existence would be possible.

Well, the white South Africans are finding out very fast that will not be the case. White people are seen as the enemy now and they must leave or die. 

10 hours ago, Bonam said:

Then those black people are obviously racist, because they are judging that white person in your example solely based on the color of his/her skin. It's not a "difficult issue", it's a completely cut and dry issue, with the only difficulty being because many confused Western "progressives" believe that being racist is possible only if one is white. This is false enough in the context of Western countries, but is even more absurdly false when they try to project this framework onto other countries that they know nothing about. 

I always find it quite amusing when the leftist liberal corporate media continue to make it appear as though only white people can be racist. If that were the case why then do these Western countries keep bringing in massively amounts of non-whites into their country? Why would all those Caucasian Western countries do such a stupid thing like that if they were all racist? But on the contrary now some European countries are starting to find out that it is not they who are the racists, it is the ones that they are allowing into their country that are the racists. 

23 hours ago, H10 said:

Given that the largest economy in the world is communist china, it could be a step in the right direction, after all look at how democracy is ruining america and most of europe.

The Rothchild corporate elite globalists and banksters are the ones that are running and ruining not only America but the rest of the world. When that fact is made known to we the sheeple of the world and the elite are removed from power maybe then the world will find out what true democracy is all about. But their control of the MSM will never be allowed to report on this. The Comer Report gave it a try and they failed thanks to PM Harper who at the time apparently ordered the MSM from not reporting anything about this report. I guess Harper did what he was ordered to do. The truth is out there but nobody appears to want to learn or listen and even worse most do not care. So, democracy is way out of reach for we the sheeple right now. Hopefully Trump is for real and is tying to change all of that. I guess that only time will tell. Until then. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, taxme said:

The Nazi's never killed six million Jews. Read the book "The Myth of the Six Million". Go check it out on the internet. You don't have to take my word for it. And like I already said, many Jews were murdered by the Stalinist Russian communists. Should they now be sought after and have to pay for their crimes against Jews? It's funny how it's always the Germans that the Jews are after but never any communists. The communists killed more Jews than the Nazi's did. War is war and you cannot go after soldiers who were only following orders. Should the Palestinians be able to go after the Jews in Israel one day for their crimes against them old or not? Leave the old German soldiers alone. Most of them had nothing to do with the so-called holocaust. But I am way of topic here. I go now. Bye. 

There are probably a long list of sources which claim six million Jews were killed in the gas chambers.  

"The word “Holocaust,” from the Greek words “holos” (whole) and “kaustos” (burned), was historically used to describe a sacrificial offering burned on an altar. Since 1945, the word has taken on a new and horrible meaning: the mass murder of some 6 million European Jews (as well as members of some other persecuted groups, such as Gypsies and homosexuals) by the German Nazi regime during the Second World War. To the anti-Semitic Nazi leader Adolf Hitler, Jews were an inferior race, an alien threat to German racial purity and community. "

https://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/the-holocaust

"The Holocaust , also referred to as the Shoah,[c] was a genocide during World War II in which Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany, aided by its collaborators, systematically murdered some six million European Jews, around two-thirds of the Jewish population of Europe, between 1941 and 1945.[d][e] Jews were targeted for extermination as part of a larger event involving the persecution and murder of other groups, including in particular the Roma and "incurably sick",[6] as well as political opponents, gay men, Jehovah's Witnesses, ethnic Poles and Soviet prisoners of war.[7]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

Denying the holocaust is not a credible position to take with the vast amount of information and sources available.

Stalinist Russia may have murdered many Jews.  The Communist Revolutions in Russia and China were reported to have murdered about 100 million people in the 20th century.

However, the Nazis had a criminal dogma about the Jews, whom they considered as like dogs, and the superiority of the German race which they used to carry out the holocaust.

11 hours ago, -TSS- said:

I think there were many naive people on both sides.  Many Africans had naively believed whites would share the resources in the country with them and that land ownership would be democratized with the end of apartheid along with the economy.  I've long said, that if the average farm owner in SA just gave half of their farm to the farm workers, this never would have happened.  Instead what happened was you got a democratic government and whites kept all the spoils from colonial invasions and apartheid and Africans who were thrown out their houses and onto the streets in the 1990s couldn't understand why they were not getting any justice.  There was also effectively no economy for them to participate in, they were told they had to pay tuition to go to schools, but then when they went to the job market, there was 60% unemployment rate for those same people (As whites had controlled almost all the businesses at this point yet had a lower unemployment rate than Canada or USA in SA), and they couldn't start businesses because all the banks were white owned and refused to lend to an uneducated person with no assets or income, especially an African. So whether the whites new it or not, they basically created a powder keg for revolutionary type land reform.  The ANC has tried for 24 years to put a lid on it, however they were likely to lose the 2019 electrion without this policy as all the rural farm vote would have shifted over to the EFF who'd form a coalition government most likely.

I don't think the majority of South Africans want the whites to "go back to their country".  They just want what is theirs back, then you have some people on both sides fanning the flames, and the reaction is well if you don't want me to have justice go back to your country.  No problem will get solved by people yelling and fighting at each other.  Sadly this has just degenerated into that.

9 hours ago, -TSS- said:

South Africa is not the leading economy in Africa,  it is Nigeria which is much faster growing and more than twice the size.  South Africa will probably be surpassed by other nearby nations like Angola and Tanzania.  Its not about "punishing whites".  if they really wanted to "punish whites" they'd just put them all in prison for land theft and accessory to theft for being on stolen land.  This is about justice for the land owners who are africans and were dispossessed of land from 1913-1991 via a serious of apartheid era laws.  I'm not sure if whites are better aware of how to make profits from a land, and this law would not necessarily prevent whites from farming, simply return the land to the rightful African owners who could then lease the land back to the farmers of commercial firms.

I do not believe that capitalism will work for South Africa in the way it does in Canada or USA.  Our ideas of enslaving minorities and stealing land to enrich the majority only work because whites are a majority population here.  In Bolivia and Cuba which are white minority we see people taking back what is theirs.  This is not even about whiteness per se, it is about justice for native and indigenous peoples who had their land stolen in South Africa.  Anyone who cannot see that should probably just leave SA because you are going to have a hard time in that nation.

1 hour ago, taxme said:

I wonder where the North American liberal media are on this? For some reason they appear to not want to report on this hatred being promoted towards white people of south Africa. The media went ballistic over apartheid. Now we are seeing reverse apartheid and the leftist liberal media is no where to be found. But something tells me that old whitey in South Africa will be on their own on this one. The media always likes to pick and choose what they want to report on. A bunch of deplorables indeed. 

I didn't watch the video, but to give someone with views of hatred a platform in Western media is very dangerous, we seen it with Trump and Hitler, and the bigger platform you give these lunatics is the more they spread their views to the gullible and naive.  You want to see a wave of nationalist people elected across the world, you just go put that on every corner and you'll see laws like this replicated in areas that have no need for it at all.

13 minutes ago, blackbird said:

There are probably a long list of sources which claim six million Jews were killed in the gas chambers.  

"The word “Holocaust,” from the Greek words “holos” (whole) and “kaustos” (burned), was historically used to describe a sacrificial offering burned on an altar. Since 1945, the word has taken on a new and horrible meaning: the mass murder of some 6 million European Jews (as well as members of some other persecuted groups, such as Gypsies and homosexuals) by the German Nazi regime during the Second World War. To the anti-Semitic Nazi leader Adolf Hitler, Jews were an inferior race, an alien threat to German racial purity and community. "

https://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/the-holocaust

"The Holocaust , also referred to as the Shoah,[c] was a genocide during World War II in which Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany, aided by its collaborators, systematically murdered some six million European Jews, around two-thirds of the Jewish population of Europe, between 1941 and 1945.[d][e] Jews were targeted for extermination as part of a larger event involving the persecution and murder of other groups, including in particular the Roma and "incurably sick",[6] as well as political opponents, gay men, Jehovah's Witnesses, ethnic Poles and Soviet prisoners of war.[7]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

Denying the holocaust is not a credible position to take with the vast amount of information and sources available.

Stalinist Russia may have murdered many Jews.  The Communist Revolutions in Russia and China were reported to have murdered about 100 million people in the 20th century.

However, the Nazis had a criminal dogma about the Jews, whom they considered as like dogs, and the superiority of the German race which they used to carry out the holocaust.

One story went that the bodies of most of the Jews were made into soap and lamp shades. Are you serious enough to believe that this was true? According to Hitler he believed that the Jews were an enemy to Germany and to the German people. Hitler would know better than you and me on that one because you and me were not there at the time or were you? 

As the true story goes there was no gas chambers other than the ones that were used to destroy the dead or their clothes from the diseases that ravaged the camp. Do a little more reading and research before you speak. Google it for yourself. Any historical event needs and should be questioned. How would you or I know what is true or not if we did not question and even deny that something took place? Are you just willing to take what you get from one side of the story and go with it without first checking out what the other side of the story has to say? That is dumb for sure. 

Indeed Stalinist Russia did murder millions of gentiles and Jewish Russians. But the Jews always seem to want to only focus on the Nazi's. We see this over and over again nightly on TV stories about Hitler and Nazi's and more Hitler and Nazis's. They need to give it up or do they want to give it up? It is my opinion the the Jews appear to fear nazism more than they fear communism. Why is that? 

You are no expert on what took place during the war and the holocaust and neither am I an expert. We do our reading and research and we come up with what we think to be the true and real facts. So far the stories that I have read on the internet appear to be true and factual. What more can I say except that I will say no more because I am going to be told that I am off topic and rightly so. I will not be replying to you anymore on this subject. Bye-bye. 

15 minutes ago, H10 said:

I didn't watch the video, but to give someone with views of hatred a platform in Western media is very dangerous, we seen it with Trump and Hitler, and the bigger platform you give these lunatics is the more they spread their views to the gullible and naive.  You want to see a wave of nationalist people elected across the world, you just go put that on every corner and you'll see laws like this replicated in areas that have no need for it at all.

The corporate MSM will give the people what they want the people to hear and know. So far they do not want the people in the Western world to know about all the rapes and murders that have been going on since apartheid was abolished against the white people. We already have been told what the whites did in Africa to the blacks now it is time for the leftist liberal MSM to report and tell us now as to what the blacks have and are doing to the white people of SA today. The MSM was big on getting rid of apartheid and now the MSM should go big on what is happening to the white South Africans or does that matter at all to the leftist liberal social justice warriors out there? If all we are going to get from the MSM is what white people have done to blacks and Indians well it is high time to fight back and demand that our story be heard also. It is starting to look like whatever happens to white people is not important news to report at all. Let them all die and be done with them. At least that is the picture that I seem to be getting these days. 

26 minutes ago, H10 said:

So if someone stole your house or car you'd be fine with them keeping it?

So now the blacks are stealing the white South Africans homes and property that they built and lived on for centuries and who have and still are now being raped and murdered and you are alright for someone else to steal it away from them? The blacks way back when did not live in a house or owned a car so there was nothing to take. What do you want for the white people to do. We have been begging and apologizing to just about everyone for years for forgiveness but it would appear as though that it is just not enough. The white people are not conquering any lands or any people today. Actually, white people appear to be starting to lose land to the blacks, the Indians and the rest of the nonwhite world. When is enough already for people like you? 

42 minutes ago, H10 said:

Sorry, doesn't work that way with modern, democratized media.   Member taxme is spot on that "liberals" have not embraced the cause of oppressed "whites" in SA, but surely would have used today's media platforms to attack apartheid if they were available at the time.

White South Africans know they are doomed to eventually lose all political and economic power.

"Boer Pride" t-shirt sales are not high.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

14 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Sorry, doesn't work that way with modern, democratized media.   Member taxme is spot on that "liberals" have not embraced the cause of oppressed "whites" in SA, but surely would have used today's media platforms to attack apartheid if they were available at the time.

White South Africans know they are doomed to eventually lose all political and economic power.

An oppressed group of people who are a tiny minority owning the majority of the land who inherited all the benefits of a racisr cast system that put all the nations major resources in their hands which they never had to give up?  That doesn't meet the criteria of an oppressed people's but rather a privileged people.  Not all political power, but it probably has to do with their perspective that democratizing economy is them being doomed.  If the elite in Canada, Norway, and most other successful countries viewed the country through that lens, we'd probably all be third world nations.  If they viewed the creation of a middle class and sharing of the economy as being doomed.

14 hours ago, taxme said:

So now the blacks are stealing the white South Africans homes and property that they built and lived on for centuries and who have and still are now being raped and murdered and you are alright for someone else to steal it away from them? The blacks way back when did not live in a house or owned a car so there was nothing to take. What do you want for the white people to do. We have been begging and apologizing to just about everyone for years for forgiveness but it would appear as though that it is just not enough. The white people are not conquering any lands or any people today. Actually, white people appear to be starting to lose land to the blacks, the Indians and the rest of the nonwhite world. When is enough already for people like you? 

Interesting response, but you never answered what you would do if someone stole all your house or car?

Most of the white did not live their for centuries, most of them came after the 1913 land act.  This kicked African off their land to make space for whites coming in, this continued right up to 1991.  I'm pretty sure blacks in 1913 lived in houses in SA, well they did until they were thrown out by the land act.

Why did white people take land from people in such an immoral and indefensible manner and why do they continue to attempt to hang onto it?  This is really the root of the problem.

23 minutes ago, H10 said:

Interesting response, but you never answered what you would do if someone stole all your house or car?

Most of the white did not live their for centuries, most of them came after the 1913 land act.  This kicked African off their land to make space for whites coming in, this continued right up to 1991.  I'm pretty sure blacks in 1913 lived in houses in SA, well they did until they were thrown out by the land act.

Why did white people take land from people in such an immoral and indefensible manner and why do they continue to attempt to hang onto it?  This is really the root of the problem.

If someone were able to lift up my house and steal it away(good luck with that)or steal my car I would call the police. What would you do? 

Africa was a huge continent and the whites took land that was not being used by anyone just like most of the new immigrants of today from the third world that are taking land away from the white people that was once white property. White people are not being compensated for that land that is being taken from them. These immigrants are pretty much kicking the white people off the lands that they once owned by taking up all the land around them and where most white people do not feel comfortable being around them. Would you yourself feel comfortable and stay in a community where all the people moving into your neighborhood were all non-white and stay when all other whites around you were moving away? I don't think that the blacks at the time of the Boers arrival were living in homes like the Boers were building and living in or anywhere near what you and I are living in today. 

Besides, you and I have no real idea as to what really took place in those days when the the Boers went to SA. We can only go by what some historians and the so-called media tell us took place. How do we really know as to whether the SA blacks were or were not in some way compensated for the land that the Boers ended up living on. Anyway times are a changing and the blacks are getting their lands back and that should make all the leftist justice warrior liberals quite happy and tickled pink over that. 

"Why did white people take land from people is such an immoral and indefensible manner" is very simple. Because it was there and not being used. There was plenty of room for all to live and play together in harmony. And what do you want old whitey to do? Give up everything they have and built and just walk away and go back to Europe? I don't think so. That might happen in another few decades or so when old whitey will be in the minority in North America but for now we are here to stay whether you like it or not. The root of the problem is that white people of today are always being blamed for what others did to others in the past. It's not my fault that I was born here. I had nothing to do with that. But I am here and I am getting quite fed up with all this white bashing that keeps going on. Maybe the root to the white people's problems is that they have allowed too many non-whites to immigrate to North America. Just saying. 

1 hour ago, H10 said:

An oppressed group of people who are a tiny minority owning the majority of the land who inherited all the benefits of a racisr cast system that put all the nations major resources in their hands which they never had to give up?  That doesn't meet the criteria of an oppressed people's but rather a privileged people.  Not all political power, but it probably has to do with their perspective that democratizing economy is them being doomed.  If the elite in Canada, Norway, and most other successful countries viewed the country through that lens, we'd probably all be third world nations.  If they viewed the creation of a middle class and sharing of the economy as being doomed.

Like BC said, the Boers are doomed eventually to either staying in SA or leaving. It is not their country anymore and are not wanted there anymore. And no one will be buying any Boer pride t-shirts any time soon. The pick and choose gang of leftist justice warrior liberals and the fake media are doing their job well of trying to eliminate, abolish or destroy everything that old whitey has built for himself. Even though old whitey has done many good things for humanity, the liberals will never admit to that. We are and always will be the problem, and never be considered a part of the solution. The majority of non-white people in the world are living and leading a better life thanks to old whitey. Believe it or not. 

15 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Hey BC. What do you think about all this fake and phony leftist liberal media bashing of the Trump family? Bad enough that they hate the Donald but why do they attack his family? This is unprecedented and something very new for the liberal media, isn't it? It's as if bashing Donald is not enough they have to go after his family. This just shows me that the leftist lying fake and phony liberal media actors and activists are totally a bunch of classless idiots in everything they say and do. If one has a problem with their enemy that is fine but to go after their enemies family is not right. As far as I am concerned anyone who continues to listen to and read what these leftist democratic liberal losers have to say like on CNN or MSNBC are to me totally just a bunch of classless and disgusting people. It's deplorable.

What say you?