South Africa to expel Whites from farms

Argus

4 hours ago, taxme said:

But why is our prime mistake all quiet about this? Has he ever said a word about it at all? I am pretty sure that if things were the reverse he would be out there speaking up about and against this atrocity. I don't believe that the white Afrikaners ever did to the black Africans what those black Africans are doing to the white Afrikaners today. Apparently rape and murder is being ignored and even sanctioned by the South African black government and maybe it is being encouraged. Just saying. 

I thought I read a news report recently that said the South African government recently passed a law to confiscate the farms from the white farmers with no compensation, but I could be wrong.  Can't remember where I saw it.

1 minute ago, blackbird said:

I thought I read a news report recently that said the South African government recently passed a law to confiscate the farms from the white farmers with no compensation, but I could be wrong.  Can't remember where I saw it.

True..but hardly a surprise.   We have seen this before in other nations, especially those ruled by Marxist governments.

"Truth and Reconciliation" was just foreplay to "we are taking the land".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, blackbird said:

Not white farmers, any farmer/land.

11 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

True..but hardly a surprise.   We have seen this before in other nations, especially those ruled by Marxist governments.

Truth and Reconciliation was really bad, it just let off tens of thousands of government back killers, they should have sent all the guilty parties to jail and sentenced them to death like in the Nuremberg trials.

15 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

It doesn't sound like the ANC government is much improvement for human rights in South Africa.  It was good to get rid of apartheid but what did they replace the government with?  Still no human rights, law and order, and respect for minorities, or property rights.  It's the law of the jungle with widespread crime and unemployment.   

Edited by blackbird

5 hours ago, H10 said:

Not white farmers, any farmer/land.

Truth and Reconciliation was really bad, it just let off tens of thousands of government back killers, they should have sent all the guilty parties to jail and sentenced them to death like in the Nuremberg trials.

Nice to know that you're all for mass executions. That's very progressive of you.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AngusThermopyle said:

Nice to know that you're all for mass executions. That's very progressive of you.

I definitely favour death penalty for people who were mass murdering children and shooting old ladies in the back, I guess you'd say we can't try all the nazis we just need a truth and reconciliation for the Nazis and jews, where the Nazis can talk about all their war crimes, just not go to jail for them or be held accountable or punished in anyway for it.  No I think the Israelis got this right, they go all over the world finding 99 year old Nazis, kidnapping them, putting them on planes back to Israel via extra judicial means, put them on trial and sentence them to death.  That is one thing I find to be very admirable about the jews.  No forgiveness for these mass murderers, hunt them down to the ends of the earth, put them on trial infront of an all jew jury and then let them jurors decide their fate.  This is the model South Africa should have followed in 1994.  Shut down all the airports, and give trials to all the mass murderers.

If you were a white born in South-Africa would you flee the current very hostile environment towards you? Difficult to say. Hundreds of thousands have fled but similarly many times more have stayed put.

Why haven't they gone away? Have they nowhere to go or don't they have money to leave? Or perhaps, the likeliest answer, some people are not cowards.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2018 at 6:16 PM, blackbird said:

You see it here now. 

On 3/4/2018 at 9:32 AM, blackbird said:

It doesn't sound like the ANC government is much improvement for human rights in South Africa.  It was good to get rid of apartheid but what did they replace the government with?  Still no human rights, law and order, and respect for minorities, or property rights.  It's the law of the jungle with widespread crime and unemployment.   

Some call the ANC a communist party. That is probably why there will never be any improvement in South Africa now that the commies run the show. south Africa has become a jungle. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, -TSS- said:

If you were a white born in South-Africa would you flee the current very hostile environment towards you? Difficult to say. Hundreds of thousands have fled but similarly many times more have stayed put.

Why haven't they gone away? Have they nowhere to go or don't they have money to leave? Or perhaps, the likeliest answer, some people are not cowards.

They stay risking their own lives. Their choice I guess to live with. 

12 hours ago, H10 said:

I definitely favour death penalty for people who were mass murdering children and shooting old ladies in the back, I guess you'd say we can't try all the nazis we just need a truth and reconciliation for the Nazis and jews, where the Nazis can talk about all their war crimes, just not go to jail for them or be held accountable or punished in anyway for it.  No I think the Israelis got this right, they go all over the world finding 99 year old Nazis, kidnapping them, putting them on planes back to Israel via extra judicial means, put them on trial and sentence them to death.  That is one thing I find to be very admirable about the jews.  No forgiveness for these mass murderers, hunt them down to the ends of the earth, put them on trial infront of an all jew jury and then let them jurors decide their fate.  This is the model South Africa should have followed in 1994.  Shut down all the airports, and give trials to all the mass murderers.

It has more to do with revenge and hatred by the Jews. To go all around the world and go after 99 year old German soldiers who were soldiers who had to obey orders or be shot or imprisoned. Canadian soldiers who join the military must face to fact that when ordered to go into battle and maybe have to kill someone. If they say no they could face a military trial and jailed. Something the Jews cannot seem to get thru their hatred heads of theirs. I don't believe that the Jews are going after former communists who have apparently murdered plenty of Jews in communist countries like Russia and Hungary and Poland during the USSR communist regimes. They only seem to want to go after old and crippled German soldiers. Pathetic. 

17 minutes ago, taxme said:

It has more to do with revenge and hatred by the Jews. To go all around the world and go after 99 year old German soldiers who were soldiers who had to obey orders or be shot or imprisoned. Canadian soldiers who join the military must face to fact that when ordered to go into battle and maybe have to kill someone. If they say no they could face a military trial and jailed. Something the Jews cannot seem to get thru their hatred heads of theirs. I don't believe that the Jews are going after former communists who have apparently murdered plenty of Jews in communist countries like Russia and Hungary and Poland during the USSR communist regimes. They only seem to want to go after old and crippled German soldiers. Pathetic. 

Considering the Nazis murdered six million Jews in the gas chambers, I think it is reasonable to try to catch those that had a significant hand in the genocide and bring them to justice.  Age has nothing to do with it.  If they are old and very ill, sometimes the judges will perhaps not send them to prison but perhaps some other punishment such as house arrest or hospital arrest.  The idea may be to send the message to the world that such a horrific crime as genocide cannot go unpunished.  The Jews endured almost 2000 years of persecution in Europe.

Edited by blackbird

12 hours ago, H10 said:

I didn't know they had genocide or mass murders in South Africa.

1 hour ago, taxme said:

They stay risking their own lives. Their choice I guess to live with. 

Well, many of them have of them have nowhere to go as they were born in South-Africa and many of them refuse to be cowards who flee when faced with bullying and intimidation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They're being nice though: 'We are not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now': South African parliament votes to SEIZE white-owned land as experts warn of violent repercussions
Excerpt:

Mr Malema has a long-standing commitment to land confiscation without compensation. In 2016 he told his supporters he was 'not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now'.

See also ‘The time for reconciliation is over’: South Africa votes to confiscate white-owned land without compensation.(link)  I don't want to violate Godwin's Law but this is eerily reminiscent of Germany's Nuremberg Laws, which stripped Jews of their right to property and to practice their profession, before engineering the "Final Solution."

Edited by jbg

On 3/3/2018 at 9:00 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

Oh, it was worse than that...it was a subtle reminder of what they had done to the "aboriginals" back home that forced them to leave in such great haste.

Personally, I think they were resentful that the "whites" in Canada and the USA successfully dominated the "aboriginals" and "coloureds", while they failed.

Guns, Germs and Steel doesn't lie.

I agree with this, and me and bush_cheney2004 almost never agree on anything.  I perceive white south Africans of being very resentful not only of Africans but also of white north americans.  They would make comments like how are we the racists when the whites in north america killed of the aboriginals down to 3% of the population and Africans are 90% of the population of south africa.

Pre colonial Africa was substantially more developed than most native indian groups in the Americas.  Although as native indians got horses and guns in the west they were slowly able to start handing military defeats to the increasingly powerful us army. Many African nations already had and produced guns before the Europeans even arrived, there steel technologies and metal working was more advanced than Europeans who were entering and they had a better understanding of medical science and germs than europeans did at that time.  Natives were cut off from the old world, technologies didn't spread to them like that.

On 3/4/2018 at 12:32 PM, blackbird said:

I think the expectations that the ANC government was going to waltz in and fix 500+ years of wrong was unrealistic. You also have to bear in mind the ANC is really a coalition rather than a single party.  I believe human rights exists in South Africa, but I'm not sure what you are referring to when you claim they don't.  Respect for minorities was already an issue before they entered, there was little they could do to fix the fact that the apartheid government made up of people had spent decades disrespecting people and fomenting divisions.  The truth and reconciliation committee was probably the nail in the coffin for any real chance of reconciliation.  As all those people who had seen their families murdered, robbed, looted, children shot dead in the streets by military police were left with no justice.  So you have literally millions of people who have been given no justice from the government in place because the ANC government was basically pressured into not imprisoning all the apartheid era criminals.  As such what you really have is a country build on the foundations of failure.  I do not see any chance long term of South Africa not collapsing.

How can there be respect for property rights when the majority of the population in the country had their property stolen?  I am not talking about the way native indians talk about stolen land 200 years ago either, I mean apartheid jack boot thug para-military kicking down your door and dragging you out your house, which only stopped in 1991.  South Africa never had law nor order since the 1500s. So the ANC is tasked with turning a lawless nation and an orderless nation where a culture exists among most whites and Africans, and yellows and brown to evade being orderly.  Alot of the people who opposed apartheid were whites who were non-dutch because it was basically a pro-dutch government, so they had a practice of trying to evade taxes because they felt left out, etc.  South Africa had the highest murder rate in the world in the 1970s and one of the highest unemployment rates when the ANC took over the economy was in taters and collapsing.

6 hours ago, taxme said:

Some call the ANC a communist party. That is probably why there will never be any improvement in South Africa now that the commies run the show. south Africa has become a jungle. 

Given that the largest economy in the world is communist china, it could be a step in the right direction, after all look at how democracy is ruining america and most of europe.

8 hours ago, -TSS- said:

I would have left in 1995 or 1996.  Once I saw the Truth and Reconciliation committee, knowing that millions of the majority population who had been throw out on to the streets from their houses from 1913-1991 would get no justice, I'd realize that you cannot mess with 40 million people, kick them out their house and expect no blowback.  Most South African whites have dual passports if they are of means or they are otherwise underclass and dirt poor and cannot afford to get out.  The other are ones with special needs kids and the cost of living in SA is much lower than most of europe and Canada, so they'll stay their for the kids.

6 hours ago, taxme said:

Revenge and hatred or justice?

5 hours ago, blackbird said:

I didn't know they had genocide or mass murders in South Africa.

They did during the colonial period, not only did they do it to the africans the brits even did it to the whites (boers), in fact they were planning another one in the late stages of apartheid according to Dr. Basson.  They were trying to develop race specific bio-weapons to kill off all the Africans in South Africa, according to him and he was the head of the bio-weapons program in SA.

https://www.africanglobe.net/africa/proof-south-africas-apartheid-government-developed-germs-kill-blacks/

4 minutes ago, H10 said:

They did during the Y

4 minutes ago, H10 said:

They did during the colonial period, not only did they do it to the africans the brits even did it to the whites (boers), in fact they were planning another one in the late stages of apartheid according to Dr. Basson.  They were trying to develop race specific bio-weapons to kill off all the Africans in South Africa, according to him and he was the head of the bio-weapons program in SA.

https://www.africanglobe.net/africa/proof-south-africas-apartheid-government-developed-germs-kill-blacks/

There could have been a lot of deaths during the colonial period as there were wars fought.  Then the Boer War around 1900.  But there was no genocide against black people in the 20th century to the best of my knowledge.  I just read the article.  The transition from the apartheid government to the ANC government was relatively peaceful.  

57 minutes ago, jbg said:

They're being nice though: 'We are not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now': South African parliament votes to SEIZE white-owned land as experts warn of violent repercussions
Excerpt:

See also ‘The time for reconciliation is over’: South Africa votes to confiscate white-owned land without compensation.(link)  I don't want to violate Godwin's Law but this is eerily reminiscent of Germany's Nuremberg Laws, which stripped Jews of their right to property and to practice their profession, before engineering the "Final Solution."

The jews did not enter Germany as unwanted invaders who the German government fought a war to keep out.  The jews did not as a rule of thumb steal land from Germans militarily and throw 40 million Germans onto the streets poor and homeless and penniless and genocide Germans and develop bio-weapons to exterminate Germans and then try to push Germans onto German homelands while controlling 87% of arable land while being just 2% of the population.  Jews were not even that numerous in Germany.  Hitler was an austrian and the major austrio-hungarian cities at that time had 30-45% jew and gypsy populations.

I see nothing comparable with these populations, when did jews practice reverse apartheid over Germans and ban Germans from owning property through a series of race laws?  If anything the apartheid government would be the nazis here and the africans would be like the jews.  The germans were the fascist and hated "communist jews" and the apartheid fascist of today blame "communist anc".

The headline is gutter journalism and sensationalism.  Did the law say confiscate "White owned land".  No.  The journalist is playing the race card to get everyone hyped up over race to come read their article and make more ad money and get everyone fighting.

Even if it were confiscating "White land". And its not in the law, most of the blacks in South Africa were dispossessed of land between 1913 lands act and 1991 until its repeal.  In reality, whites do not even own these lands.  The apartheid government illegally took it from blacks who owned over 90% of the land in 1913, gave it to banks who then sold it off to whites while holding a bond, so its really a lease because 98% of white south africans carry a bond and don't own the property outright.  So at best they could argue, South Africa votes to confiscate bank owned land.  However, that is not as sexy of a headline.  These lands are stolen lands, in south africa it is a crime to possess stolen property or even make money off of stolen property (proceeds of crime and money laundering).  The banks have essentially committed mass crimes (like they do everywhere) and its either arrest all the bank ceos and thrown them in prison or pass a law to take back the land.

4 minutes ago, blackbird said:

There could have been a lot of deaths during the colonial period as there were wars fought.  Then the Boer War around 1900.  But there was no genocide against black people in the 20th century to the best of my knowledge.  I just read the article.  The transition from the apartheid government to the ANC government was relatively peaceful.  

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/25/germany-moves-to-atone-for-forgotten-genocide-in-namibia

The genocide did not occur successfully, but they definetly had plans for it.  The apartheid government backed by the USA had lost American support and a series of wars from the Congo down to Namibia in the 1990s and there were armies of the ANC and MK and Chris Hani and Winnie Mendela basically sharpening the knives of war.  They were fully prepared to genocide or try to the Africans had negotiations fallen through.

https://academic.oup.com/jicj/article/13/5/933/2411996

""Israel also assisted the apartheid regime of South Africa in developing nuclear, biological, and chemical wepons that clearly envisaged the mass extermination of African populations if white rule was pushed to the wall"

https://books.google.ca/books?id=i3auDQAAQBAJ&pg=PT349&lpg=PT349&dq=bio+weapons+south+africa+genocide&source=bl&ots=DQLWn_Z_Rw&sig=lLNbHqs0oLvNYHgzZMB5SQ7eyeE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjsoaqu49bZAhVSXKwKHRN3DxoQ6AEIVTAF#v=onepage&q=bio weapons south africa genocide&f=false

I will say Mandela was very clever to have the South African whites give up all their weapons before taking the land back.