South Africa to expel Whites from farms

Argus

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

But why do you even bother watching Hannity when you appear to despise the guy so much? I would say that is a pretty dumb thing to be doing. Or maybe the reason why you visit FOX is because Hannity does tell it like it is and you enjoy hearing the truth. I think that you like to pretend that you go there for 5 minutes but in reality you stay there a little longer, right?  How can anyone judge someone by listening to them for 5 minutes is beyond me. But then again you are miss know it all, aren't you? 

I don't despise the guy, I try to scan the news landscape (you should try it sometime) but his screed is such BS most of the time that who would waste their time listening to much of it?  

1 hour ago, H10 said:

I agree, if we were in Bolivia with an Indian majority, we'd be facing the same backlash. Do you think you'd get to keep your big house in the suburbs or a big farm in Oakville if Ontario was 80% iroquois Indian?

Many white home owners who lived on Indian land in North Vancouver were suddenly told to leave and vacate their homes by the band back in the 90's. They had a lease with the Indian band for 99 years but that meant dik all. They had to leave without any kind of compensation. The government as usual sided with the Indians. Poor old whitey, can't seem to get a break anymore. 

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

The only racists that we have in Canada are the ones that hate their own white skin. But then again maybe what is needed in Canada is a few more racists to even things out. Works for me, teach. Please feel free to point out any speling errors out, thank you. 

Well your spelling is correct in this one, but your word interpretation is a little faulty. Racists don't hate their own skin, they hate other peoples skin colors. As was previously pointed out by another member, try doing some research, even the basic stuff before posting.

4 minutes ago, Omni said:

I don't despise the guy, I try to scan the news landscape (you should try it sometime) but his screed is such BS most of the time that who would waste their time listening to much of it?  

Sure you do. People who want to know the truth will listen to people like Hannity and the other FOX news announcers and reporters. 

Talk about bs? CNN has been found out many times to have staged many news events to try and make up a story that will suit their lying and fake purposes. Check it out on youtube if you don't believe me. But you already know that and so do I know now thanks to FOX for reporting on this. And you think that FOX is all bad. Deplorable. 

5 minutes ago, Omni said:

Well your spelling is correct in this one, but your word interpretation is a little faulty. Racists don't hate their own skin, they hate other peoples skin colors. As was previously pointed out by another member, try doing some research, even the basic stuff before posting.

Do you think that anyone really cares about what I say or write here anyway? It seems only you, teach. At least other members here have the intelligence enough to know as to what is being said without making a big stink about it. If we all did what you like to do we would all be correcting each other. Sorry, but I just can't put you in the smart column. You need to work on that. 

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

Sure you do. People who want to know the truth will listen to people like Hannity and the other FOX news announcers and reporters. 

Talk about bs? CNN has been found out many times to have staged many news events to try and make up a story that will suit their lying and fake purposes. Check it out on youtube if you don't believe me. But you already know that and so do I know now thanks to FOX for reporting on this. And you think that FOX is all bad. Deplorable. 

You're a little behind the times there l'il buddy. I mentioned this to you before but you chose to ignore, Anyway here's a little reading to catch you up.

Objective viewers have long ago concluded that Fox News is not, and never has been, a legitimate news network. They began as a project by right-wing propagandist Rupert Murdoch and Republican media strategist Roger Ailes to spread disinformation and promote GOP politicians. And for the past 17 years they have carried out that mission with a roster of rabidly partisan hosts broadcasting provable lies.

Now, with the publication of the “Hollywood Reporter’s 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2015,” Roger Ailes, the Fox News chairman and CEO, has confessed that his network, despite its name, is not actually in the news business. Belittling his cable news competitors CNN and MSNBC, he gave the Reporter a statement revealing his true professional aspirations:

https://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=27363

10 hours ago, Argus said:

Anyone who thought South Africa was headed in the right direction had best think again. Apparently the raging success of neighbouring Zimbabwe, whose agricultural sector and economy collapsed after it seized white owned farms, has inspired South Africa to go the same route. Farms owned by white people will be 'expropriated' without compensation. In other words, simply stolen and then given to party loyalists. No doubt white companies and properties will come next.

White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vote in parliament.
The country's constitution is now likely to be amended to allow for the confiscation of white-owned land without compensation, following a motion brought by radical Marxist opposition leader Julius Malema. It passed by 241 votes for to 83 against after a vote on Tuesday, and the policy was a key factor in new president Cyril Ramaphosa's platform after he took over from Jacob Zuma in February. Mr Malema said the time for 'reconciliation is over'. 'Now is the time for justice,' News24 reported. 'We must ensure that we restore the dignity of our people without compensating the criminals who stole our land.'

He's talking about the 17th century, btw. None of the people alive today had anything to do with it, but he's referring to them as 'criminals' regardless. 

Mr Malema has a long-standing commitment to land confiscation without compensation. In 2016 he told his supporters he was 'not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now'.

Guess we'll be hearing howls of protest from all the liberal western governments who denounced Apartheid, right? I mean, Trudeau will be in a rage over this! LOL. There won't be a peep of protest. And I bet most of the Western media ignores it completely. It doesn't fit in with the narrative of "whites evil - blacks helpless, innocent victims".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5443599/White-South-African-farmers-removed-land.html

The Rebel Media has sent a investigative journalist and cameraman with security to South Africa to put together a documentary on this.  Apparently white farmers have been attacked by black armed militias.

5 hours ago, blackbird said:

The Rebel Media has sent a investigative journalist and cameraman with security to South Africa to put together a documentary on this.  Apparently white farmers have been attacked by black armed militias.

I'm not surprised. Traditionally that's how these things have always played out on the dark continent. Before anyone starts screaming racist, dark continent is what Africa was called in the past, a historical term.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Who would have thought in 1994 it would eventually come to this? Well, just about everyone with an ounce of common sense.

Britain, canada and Australia have all received hundreds of thousands of white South-Africans ever since 1994 and it will continue. The only alternative is really for the white people to carve up a piece of land for themselves to establish a country for themselves. That is unlikely to be a very realistic alternative.

20 hours ago, Omni said:

You're a little behind the times there l'il buddy. I mentioned this to you before but you chose to ignore, Anyway here's a little reading to catch you up.

Objective viewers have long ago concluded that Fox News is not, and never has been, a legitimate news network. They began as a project by right-wing propagandist Rupert Murdoch and Republican media strategist Roger Ailes to spread disinformation and promote GOP politicians. And for the past 17 years they have carried out that mission with a roster of rabidly partisan hosts broadcasting provable lies.

Now, with the publication of the “Hollywood Reporter’s 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2015,” Roger Ailes, the Fox News chairman and CEO, has confessed that his network, despite its name, is not actually in the news business. Belittling his cable news competitors CNN and MSNBC, he gave the Reporter a statement revealing his true professional aspirations:

https://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=27363

Yup, that just about sums up CNN and MSNBC also, teach. It looks like you are getting it up the azz also, eh teach?  Tee-hee. 

21 hours ago, Omni said:

Maybe because we already have enough racists without importing more.

You mean that all those legal and illegal immigrants coming to Canada are a bunch of racists? I did not know that?  Shocking. :o 

1 hour ago, -TSS- said:

Who would have thought in 1994 it would eventually come to this? Well, just about everyone with an ounce of common sense.

Britain, canada and Australia have all received hundreds of thousands of white South-Africans ever since 1994 and it will continue. The only alternative is really for the white people to carve up a piece of land for themselves to establish a country for themselves. That is unlikely to be a very realistic alternative.

FYI. There is a remote town called Orania in South Africa where Afrikaners(whites)are trying to build their own state. Only whites are permitted to live in this Northern Cape province and insist that they are not racist. Orania was established in 1991 during the dying days of apartheid. The population of this town is approx. 1000 and has it's own currency called the Ora. The Oranian people are hoping to create their own state. So as you can see white South Africans have already started to carve out a piece of land for themselves and apparently are doing quite well. I wish them good luck but I am pretty sure that there will be plenty of black Africans that will be trying to gain entrance into Orania and try to find work in Orania. 

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Yup, that just about sums up CNN and MSNBC also, teach. It looks like you are getting it up the azz also, eh teach?  Tee-hee. 

Well I just pointed out just a little of the evidence that the news site you cling to is fake and for entertainment purposes only, so who's "getting it up the azz"?

9 hours ago, -TSS- said:

Its not realistic, they tried that during apartheid, the world saw through it as a farce, no one recognized the nations as real countries.

19 hours ago, -TSS- said:

A white co-worker is from SA.  Violence and the strained relationships between blacks and whites was a significant factor in their choice to leave.   

49 minutes ago, dialamah said:

A white co-worker is from SA.  Violence and the strained relationships between blacks and whites was a significant factor in their choice to leave.   

Pendulums don't swing halfway and stop, unfortunately.

Edited by bcsapper

17 hours ago, Omni said:

Well I just pointed out just a little of the evidence that the news site you cling to is fake and for entertainment purposes only, so who's "getting it up the azz"?

And I just pointed out to you as to who also plays that game called fake news. But obviously you appeared to have only read the first and last words. A good teacher will read the whole sentence. I still believe that it is your azz that is getting the shafting. Just saying, teach. :D 

PS: So teach, do you have anything to offer on this topic or do you still prefer to keep trying to make a fool of yourself as usual?  Just wondering.  

On 3/1/2018 at 8:49 PM, blackbird said:

But why is our prime mistake all quiet about this? Has he ever said a word about it at all? I am pretty sure that if things were the reverse he would be out there speaking up about and against this atrocity. I don't believe that the white Afrikaners ever did to the black Africans what those black Africans are doing to the white Afrikaners today. Apparently rape and murder is being ignored and even sanctioned by the South African black government and maybe it is being encouraged. Just saying. 

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Well in today's world anything can be rigged, unfortunately. Just saying. 

Not sure of your point?

Mine was that after apartheid, things were bound to get unfair for any whites who stuck around, before things eventually evened out.  As I assume it will down the road.

37 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Not sure of your point?

Mine was that after apartheid, things were bound to get unfair for any whites who stuck around, before things eventually evened out.  As I assume it will down the road.

But it's been 30 years, and things are getting worse, not better.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Argus said:

But it's been 30 years, and things are getting worse, not better.

Big, heavy pendulum I guess.  Maybe my assumption is wrong.  Maybe it will never even out.

Edited by bcsapper

6 hours ago, dialamah said:

Yep...been there..seen that.

Whenever our SA immigrant workers would bitch about President Bush, we would remind them that nobody was forcing them to stay in the United States.

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yep...been there..seen that.

Whenever our SA immigrant workers would bitch about President Bush, we would remind them that nobody was forcing them to stay in the United States.

Yes, the conservative way -- reminding immigrants they second class citizens and should exhibit unending gratitude for being permitted in the country and shouldn't be permitted an opinion with which a conservative would disagree. 

8 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Yes, the conservative way -- reminding immigrants they second class citizens and should exhibit unending gratitude for being permitted in the country and shouldn't be permitted an opinion with which a conservative would disagree. 

Oh, it was worse than that...it was a subtle reminder of what they had done to the "aboriginals" back home that forced them to leave in such great haste.

Personally, I think they were resentful that the "whites" in Canada and the USA successfully dominated the "aboriginals" and "coloureds", while they failed.

Guns, Germs and Steel doesn't lie.