Corruption in Politcs when.does it go too far..

Just received a message from a friend and said the Donald Trump Jr wife was rushed to the hospital after opening a envelope that had white powder and I'm asking why is society standing for this? Wasn't JFK. Rob. Kennedy, King and others enough? Cleaning up the swamp must be getting close to something  that they wouldn't sent a threat to the President.                                                         https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-12/wife-donald-trump-jr-taken-hospital-after-opening-envelope-containing-white-powder

On 2/12/2018 at 11:47 AM, dialamah said:

Given that Fox news has now reported that the powder was harmless, I am convinced the whole thing was a false flag operation by Republicans/Conservatives to divert attention from Trump/Pence's agenda of turning the US into a banana republic.  

How in the world does that convince you of anything?  Just because it was fake, more likely means that it was some crackpot just wanting to send a scare.  If fake powder is enough to convince you that it was an inside job, then you're way out there. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

crackpot just wanting to send a scare

Which it certainly would. She was taken to the hospital as a precaution until they had chemical results from the powder, but I can certainly understand how she was coughing and feeling nauseous after she opened it. If I were in her position and received such a letter I am sure I would not be feeling fine, I hope they are able to track down the crackpot and reward him with a nice warm cell for a few years. I'm not sure what charges would be involved, but they certainly would include making a threat and Americans always seem to have a bunch of mail associated crimes people can be charged with.

1 hour ago, Topaz said:

Apparently, Don Jr. was the target....someone doesn't like him......Trump NEEDS to pass FREE mental health....too many Americans  NEED help in their thinking and acting out!

Do you realize how far off your reality compass is ?  Trump is scaling back healthcare - why do you STILL think he's going to do ANYTHING for regular people ?

I'm shaking my head at this, Topaz.  He has completely fooled so many people like you who somehow believed he would help them.  At what point are you going to wake up, I wonder ?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Do you realize how far off your reality compass is ?  Trump is scaling back healthcare - why do you STILL think he's going to do ANYTHING for regular people ?

I'm shaking my head at this, Topaz.  He has completely fooled so many people like you who somehow believed he would help them.  At what point are you going to wake up, I wonder ?

You mean the same way Trudeau has fooled you?