Thank You, Trudeau part 2

betsy

Thank you Justin, for all the embarrassment heaped on Canada!

Here are the labels he garnered for that stupid comment.

The Kim Kardashian of Political Leaders;  No-substance Himbo  (Australian columnist, Rita Panahi )

Chief PC Plonker; killer of mankind  (British Piers Morgan)

Crazy right wingers think Trudeau is an embarrassment.  Meanwhile, they carry on denying climate change and think women’s rights are akin to murder...   I know which ones I think are more embarrassing....   

Your post is fluff Betsy.   It’s nothing of substance.  It’s about personality...   which is meaningless.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, The_Squid said:

Crazy right wingers think Trudeau is an embarrassment.  Meanwhile, they carry on denying climate change and think women’s rights are akin to murder...   I know which ones I think are more embarrassing....   

Your post is fluff Betsy.   It’s nothing of substance.  It’s about personality...   which is meaningless.  

It's about personality????  Are you for real?

Heck - even a fifth grader would understand why he's being mocked!  It's because of what he said!  "PEOPLE-KIND!" :lol:

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I erred when I thought he said, "person" versus "people". But the point is still valid given his arrogant concern for 'etiquette'. 

Btw, Trudeau's threat here is real FOR left OR right political persuasions. His absurd concern for etiquette represents his pampered background and is WHAT most mean when they use the term, "elitist". I like Pink Floyd's take on this in The Wall's mocking of the reflective sarcasm for the elitism that the 'town(speople)' excused the teacher's own abuses:

The Happiest Days of our Lives (Waters) 1:20 

When we grew up and went to school 
There were certain teachers who would
Hurt the children in any way they could

"OOF!" [someone being hit]

By pouring their derision 
Upon anything we did
And exposing every weakness 
However carefully hidden by the kids
But in the town, it was well known
When they got home at night, their fat and
Psychopathic wives would thrash them
Within inches of their lives.

Note how the commenting by the politically correct elitist authorities on sexism and racism insinuates that the population of the undemonstrated masses of Canadians just "need some EDUCATION"! 

The danger of Trudeau and the vast majority of anyone supporting Multiculturalism is how it actually fosters the Fascism occurring more readily by the Natives now. Ironically, if the natives were correct (by Trudeau's own feigned stance on the abuses of the Residential Schools and the 60's Scoop), the language as 'culture' was precisely what they felt was most significantly abusive. So it appears that Trudeau is being hypocritical not to notice his own 'correcting' or 'educating us' on how we shall all appropriately speak.

How dare you eat your pudding before you eat your meat!

Edited by Scott Mayers

5 hours ago, betsy said:

It's about personality????  Are you for real?

Heck - even a fifth grader would understand why he's being mocked!  It's because of what he said!  "PEOPLE-KIND!" :lol:

Umm...  yeah.  Probably the least important issue I’ve ever heard of.  Grow up. 

14 hours ago, Scott Mayers said:

So it appears that Trudeau is being hypocritical not to notice his own 'correcting' or 'educating us' on how we shall all appropriately speak.

How dare he interrupt to treat and correct a woman like a child (or anyone for that matter), in public,  over her usage of the term "mankind"............. which was used correctly by her anyway!

And how ironic that these crowd (which included this woman) cheering over that public correction, deferred to Trudeau's invention of a stupid term.  Not one of them stood up instead,  to correct this boy! 

No one said, "Oh let's not be so petty!  Don't go overboard that our feminist cause becomes laughing stock!"

Women following the lead of a male who spouts off moronic stuffs, says a lot about his followers!  And they cheered him too!  

If Trudeau was mocked and ridiculed and labelled over that - what more with his followers who can't even see smack that something goes against what they fight for!   Who's more stupid?  The leader, or his followers?  :lol:

Edited by betsy

On 2/17/2018 at 2:19 PM, OftenWrong said:

"HuMANkind."

WoMAN, PerSON...

Trudeau must be doing a really good job if all we have is to nitpick his sense of humor :huh:

If Trudeau wanted to make politics really gender equal he would make every federal riding be represented by both a male and female MPs. Does his gender equality stand go so far as him being willing to share his post as prime minister equally with a woman?  

1 hour ago, Thinkinoutsidethebox said:

Trudeau must be doing a really good job if all we have is to nitpick his sense of humor 

There's plenty more. The fact that he raised it, joke or not, was a waste of time.

If Trudeau wanted to make politics really gender equal he would make every federal riding be represented by both a male and female MPs. Does his gender equality stand go so far as him being willing to share his post as prime minister equally with a woman?  

He needs to stop wasting Canadian's time on issues like these that are unimportant.

19 hours ago, ?Impact said:

What the frig does that mean? MPs are elected by the people, not the Prime Minister.

I know that, the population is divided almost equal male/female and I believe we should be represented equally as such in politics. Cut the number of ridings in half, elect both a man and a woman from each riding.

Women have a different perspective on many topics yet they have a minority of representation in politics. You can't have equal representation if half the ridings in Canada don't even have women running. 

There's all this whining and crying about women not being represented in publicly traded companies but we are not interested in treating women equally in politics? 

I hear trudeau is getting the cold shoulder in india, where trump jr is getting the royal treatment. Also reported was trudeau is just having about a days worth of meetings and the rest if a family vacation,while the indian media is running stories that castro is trudeaus father. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Thinkinoutsidethebox said:

I know that, the population is divided almost equal male/female and I believe we should be represented equally as such in politics. Cut the number of ridings in half, elect both a man and a woman from each riding.

Women have a different perspective on many topics yet they have a minority of representation in politics. You can't have equal representation if half the ridings in Canada don't even have women running. 

There's all this whining and crying about women not being represented in publicly traded companies but we are not interested in treating women equally in politics? 

To bad, earn it. We have already seen the failure when you give people jobs they do not deserve.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thinkinoutsidethebox said:

In business yes, in the running of this country it's not possible nor is it fair not to have half the population represented without some system to mandate it.

BS, We need the best people. This equal shit is a myth and trudeau proved it.

“Trudeau initially said the entire $1 billion was money coming into Canada but his officials later corrected that it was a two-way trade number, with one-quarter coming from India into Canada, and the rest going the other way. More than half the $750 million Canadian investment in India comes from Toronto’s Brookfield Asset Management, which is spending $480 million to buy a 1.25 million-square foot office complex in Mumbai. Another $200 million comes from Fairfax India Holdings Corp. of Canada, which acquired a 51 per cent stake in the Catholic Syrian Bank in Kerala, India.”

https://www.spencerfernando.com/2018/02/20/deception-trudeau-caught-lying-1-billion-investment-deal-actually-canadian-companies-spending-750-million-india/

Is he lying or just stupid?

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎12 at 11:42 AM, Jariax said:

Not a fan of Trudeau, but Shapiro comes across looking like an ass here.

Quote: "The guy's only famous because his dad was Gary Trudeau."

Having listened to Justin Trudeau and Ben Shapiro speak on various subjects ,I would pay good money to see these two debate any topic! "Peoplekind" got mocked ,and rightfully so .The sad part is ,Trudeau wasn't making a joke when he said it.This is actually how he thinks,political correctness 24/7.

On 2/20/2018 at 8:03 AM, Thinkinoutsidethebox said:

Which is it? Do you want women treated equally in politics? Or do you want 50% women in politics? You can't have both.